[unseen] More Tiffany (snsd) Before Debut~

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest dancingbymyself

There are some celebs where it's maybe... or maybe not... She not one of them. She looks good now, and that's what matters. I don't really care as long as she doesn't try to hide it. I mean if you got surgery, you got surgery. Don't like and say its natural when it's not.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lad33x

wow the miracle of plastic surgery. no offense i love snsd but

a lot of them, i bet all have had surgery but it's ok because

they're awesome. :D sooyoung for me is the prettiest

and she would still be if there was no surgery done. the only

one who looks natural is seohyun. hyoyeon got a lot of

work done though. hopefully people won't bash on me because

we all know the secrets behind sm ent. heck behind most korean

ent.

Guest MinHye016

oh c'mon guys,she didnt get surgery,it's just her hair,age,and weight.people becomes mature in their looks when they get older right?in some random stuffs,jessica looks cute in the 2nd pic of her and tiffany eh?

wow the miracle of plastic surgery. no offense i love snsd but

a lot of them, i bet all have had surgery but it's ok because

they're awesome. :D sooyoung for me is the prettiest

and she would still be if there was no surgery done. the only

one who looks natural is seohyun. hyoyeon got a lot of

work done though. hopefully people won't bash on me because

we all know the secrets behind sm ent. heck behind most korean

ent.

actually there was this thread about snsd surgeries, and out of the whole grp, only seohyun and maybe yoona had nothing done

everybody else underwent surgery

Guest joeriel_18

no offense meant to the fans of tiffany but she is obviously has undergone surgery. its kinda irritating for some people saying that she doesn't undergo to that thing.just face the truth, it is not that she just slim down or she just mature or what so ever.... like others said, some of the korean celebrities undergone surgery, so there's nothing wrong with that... just admit it! no more lies... peace!!!

Guest ^Rainbow_Dreams5

o________O

WOW.

are u sure that is tiffany? weey .. such a difference!

she's really pretty now. i didn't know she had an plastic surgery before. :/

Guest WIE

who cares? if u truly her fans then surgery doesnt matter, except u only like her because her appearance instead of her personality, talent and appearance.

Guest jjlovesme

the 7th pic looks like cute bubbly BoA..(to me)

omg!! i didnt knw..tiffany went for surgery!!!!!!

anyways...still adores her! <3

Guest Rhodzkie

IMO the only difference is her weight, she lost a lot, her skin tone and hairstyle. and cosmetics could make a big difference in one's appearance you know. there's no proof of the surgery, but if she did it won't really affect my liking of her because it's her personality that i like the most about her! :)

Guest x__h a ll e n`

Ahaha I couldn't help but laugh at the "sugery genearation" thing (x

Maan she sure lost a LOT of weight O___O

Guest Madoki

To me, it looks like she just lost weight and her skin got lighter.

she did lose weight. wonder why nobody posted pics of her after she lost weight and before she debuted :rolleyes:

Guest dddoink

sorry guys. nothing against anyone. i have a friend who's a friend of tiffany, and she confirmed to me that plastic surgery was done.

Guest hyuksu

lost her babyfat and lost her tan. plus you're comparing real photos with professionally touched up pics..which doesn't do much justice to her having done surgery.

Seriously.

I remember when this thread was first created and the topic starter had different "after" pictures of Tiffany. She ended up changing it to the pictures you see now because they show her "after" surgery better. Heck, even I can't recognize Tiffany in the "after" pictures. In the 'SM New Artist Group' clips, most of the pictures were photoshopped to the max.

Archived