Lee Young Ae 이영애

Guest xosandy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaiiceres

mousie, is that pic really lee young ae? i find it odd really.. not one bit of a resemblance.. another actress maybe?

Guest Mousie

mousie, is that pic really lee young ae? i find it odd really.. not one bit of a resemblance.. another actress maybe?

Its Lee young ae ^^. Tis whai I posted it. It looks nothing like her XD. But alas...it is her. ^__^

Guest sharapova

Lee Young-Ae has "many faces", meaning her looks is inconstant.

Just by looking at this picture:

044.jpg

Sometimes it is hard to believe that the girl in the picture is really.. Lee Young-Ae! Especially the pictures during her mid-20s.

I never get tired of collecting her pictures.

* She's actually one of the most beautiful women in Korea today. ;)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Lee Young-Ae has "many faces", meaning her looks is inconstant.

Just by looking at this picture:

044.jpg

this is my picture on my friendster account..and she's very versatile, even in her looks and tastes in clothes!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest leo62

미스코리아 출신들이뽑은-MISS KOREA NATIVES CHOICE

0303060nu.jpg

the article's headline says...

미스코리아 출신들이뽑은-MISS KOREA NATIVES CHOICE

한국 최고미인은 고현정- korea's most beautiful woman GO HYUN JUNG

Lee Young Ae 이영애

Hwang Shin He 황신혜

Kim Tae Hee 김태희

-GO HYUN JUNG and LEE YOUNG AE do have the same charm and aura.no wonder Go Hyun Jung tops the list as she was Miss Korea first runner up in 1989 and undeniably followed by Lee Young Ae ssi. they actually have some resemblance. and both women are 35 yrs old.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leo62

^^ yup! yup! she truly deserved to win!! she was less emotional tonight when she received the award as compared to winning the best actress award in BDA.^^,

Guest cal_fobie

loved her in jewel in the palace... i'm surprised there aren't more posters here. lee young ae is one of the most popular korean stars in asia..

can't wait to see what her next projects going to be.

Guest chiligoyo

Thank you for bringing this topic out which has been hidden in the forest of topics! Had been searching high and low for more information these days since knowing that she will be coming to Singapore to promote an LG event for less fortunate women but had some difficulty. It sure is a surprise that Lee Young Ae being such a big star, is not that popular in Soompi.. Hmm!

Anyways, Lee Young Ae received a big welcome from our locals yesterday when she touched down at 2.15pm and had a signing ceremony for the campaign an hr plus later. As of now, not much news from the papers will but the news reported her as graceful and smiling.

Will update once I found more info.. :)

Guest leo62

Thank you for bringing this topic out which has been hidden in the forest of topics! Had been searching high and low for more information these days since knowing that she will be coming to Singapore to promote an LG event for less fortunate women but had some difficulty. It sure is a surprise that Lee Young Ae being such a big star, is not that popular in Soompi.. Hmm!

Anyways, Lee Young Ae received a big welcome from our locals yesterday when she touched down at 2.15pm and had a signing ceremony for the campaign an hr plus later. As of now, not much news from the papers will but the news reported her as graceful and smiling.

Will update once I found more info.. :)

somebody i know who is in SG for vacation cried because she came into the venue 10 mins after LYA left. :unsure:

oh..it's not that she's not famous here.maybe because she have an official fansite that caters to japanese,korean,chinese and english fans.but we sure can keep this place going. :sweatingbullets:

Click pic to enlarge

tn120photo20060414200624.jpg

tn120photo20060414200631.jpg

tn120photo20060414200641.jpg

tn120photo20060414200649.jpg

tn120photo20060414200657.jpg

tn120photo20060414200704.jpg

tn120photo20060414200846.jpg

Ohh I'm frm Singapore , a bit sad I couldn't go see Lee Young Ae @ airport or Millenia Walk cus got classes , read tht quite a no. of Singaporeans took off frm work to see her , the media had nothing but praise for her !! ~~ she's all smiles always ~~ tis is like her 2nd time in Singapore tis yr , 2 mths ago she came but it wasn't a big affair as tis one , it was kept hush hush ~

04-20-2006 20:42

kt2200604202042550.jpg

Toast with Hallyu star: Actress Lee Young-ae, right, proposes a toast with Woo Nam-kyun, president of LG Electronics China, in a launching ceremony of the company's new appliances in Beijing, Wednesday. The heroine of mega-hit TV drama series "Jewel in the Palace" is featuring in LG's marketing campaign aimed at the Asian market.

/Courtesy of LG Electronics.

Source: http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/photosalon...20430011530.htm

Archived