Lee Young Ae 이영애

Guest xosandy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2006-04-21

Actress Lee Young-ae to Visit Japan

lee_l.jpg

Top Korean star Lee Young-ae will appear on NHK's talk show "Welcome to Our Studio" on May 8. Lee is the female lead of the Korean historical drama Daejanggeum, or "The Jewel in Palace," which is currently aired in Japan by NHK every Saturday.

After appearing on the show, Lee will hold a fan meeting for one and a half hours at the NHK Hall. Lee's agent said that detailed schedules have not been finalized, however.

NHK has been broadcasting the animation version of the Korean drama at 7:30 p.m. every Saturday since April 8. A series of events and exhibitions related to the drama have also been held in Japan.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...2872_11692.html

Guest Choi Ji Woo

LYA will be interviewed by GMA, a local TV network here in the Philippines..she'll come to our country soon!!!

WOW!

I'm so glad and proud to inform you, Filipino viewers and even abroad, that one of the most POPULAR and SUCCESSFUL TV shows in the PHILIPPINES has interviewed MS. LEE YOUNG AE in SINGAPORE. We, LYA FILIPINO FANS, can't still believe about this news.

Wwhheeewwwwww!

We feel so blessed that finally, one of our dreams has already fulfilled, to watch her in the #1 Philippine network "GMA 7 (KAPUSO)" and interviewed by a great Filipino reporter, Ms. Jessica Soho. We are inviting you all to watch the "KAPUSO MO, JESSICA SOHO" on Saturday, april 22, '06, right after "BITOY'S FUNNIEST VIDEOS". Included are the video clips of interviews with JEWEL IN THE PALACE (DAE JANG-GEUM) FANATICS, LEE YOUNG AE FANATICS and the very COOL admin/moderator of the "LEE YOUNG AE PH FAN FORUM (http://leeyoungaeph.cjb.net)" and "LYA FANS CLUB", ELESJAY.

Wow, how exciting!

Why don't cancel your appointments on Saturday? Waaahhh...

There's no REPLAY of it. I was told so. Lolz!

And on behalf of LYA FILIPINO FANS, I thank MS. LEE YOUNG AE for the good news we've just heard. Thank you so much for choosing SG and the Philippines among hundreds of countries you'll be visiting, soon. We can't wait to see you here in our Land. We assure you of having a great time here. Millions of Filipinos are so excited of your visit here. I hope that you will like our country and will think of coming back again. We will never stop SUPPORTING and LOVING you. You are the BEST among the REST.

GOD bless y'all!

Credits to Mendcey of LYA official site Free Board!!! I'm so excited..the interview will be aired tomorrow night

LEE YOUNG AE GMA 7 PHILIPPINES INTERVIEW NEWS

Lee Young-Ae, "half Ji Jin-Hee and half Im Ho would make a perfect man"

973_294068_youngae4_1.jpg

"Half Sir Min and Half Joong Jong would be perfect"

Dae Jang Geum's Hallyu star Lee Young-Ae revealed her ideal man.

Lee Young-Ae commented on her ideal man when she appeared in a popular TV show of Zhejiang TV during her visit to China on March 16. When asked what kind of man she thinks would be perfect, she answered that "if you combined half of Min Jeong-Ho (Ji Jin-Hee) and half of King Joong Jong (Im Ho), that would make a perfect man."

The MC, who claimed herself to be an avid Ji Jin-Hee fan, asked her what Ji is like in real life. "He is very funny, and also very delicate. He takes good care of people around him," Lee answered, praising Ji. "But I'm afraid a man like Sir Min whom he played is just too perfect to exist in the real world," she said.

Also, she humbly said it was a result of luck and fate that she got to work in Dae Jang Geum.

She is said to have enticed the audience and the emcees with her well-known gentle smile throughout the show.

Written by Im Ji-Beom of isportainment.com, yjb81@sportsseoul.com

Credits to LYA Official Site Free Board..We both have the same ideal man..we both like Jung Ho & Jung Jong!!

It was funny seeing Yoo Jaeseok mention in his acceptance speech how he was nervous for 30 min sitting next to LYA during the Baeksang Awards show. LOL. The guy was funny.

It was funny seeing Yoo Jaeseok mention in his acceptance speech how he was nervous for 30 min sitting next to LYA during the Baeksang Awards show. LOL. The guy was funny.

Wow , even he said tht ? :D

If we ever get the chance to , definitely will be a million times nervous beside her hehe ~~ :lol:

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I've just watched Jessica Soho's (a Filipina broadcaster) interview with LYA straight from Singapore..Ms. Soho

was so starstrucked as soon as LYA greeted her in an accomodating & polite manner with a warm smile. LYA was so amazed that Dae Jang Geum is the #1 program here in the philippines today, beating even the local dramas in the ratings game..LYA said that a person's character & education is very important to her 'cause those things mold one to become successful in life..she looked even prettier today 'cause she's already slim, unlike in Dae Jang Geum wherein her built & face were a bit chubby..LYA's handlers only allowed Ms. Soho to interview her for 5 mins but they really shared a warm moment that the interview lasted for 20 precious mins..Ms. Soho gave LYA our special dried mangoes, one of our famous exports around the world..and LYA was very thankful to the philippines that we received Dae Jang Geum as our most fave K-drama and that our support was extremely overwhelming..LYA told the televiewers to please continue to support her DJG!!!

Guest bier4ever

it was good to see lee young ae in an interview, she was very sweet and full of gratitude to his fans..she is very intelligent too..as the reporter says, not just a pretty face..

I've just watched Jessica Soho's (a Filipina broadcaster) interview with LYA straight from Singapore..Ms. Soho

was so starstrucked as soon as LYA greeted her in an accomodating & polite manner with a warm smile. LYA was so amazed that Dae Jang Geum is the #1 program here in the philippines today, beating even the local dramas in the ratings game..LYA said that a person's character & education is very important to her 'cause those things mold one to become successful in life..she looked even prettier today 'cause she's already slim, unlike in Dae Jang Geum wherein her built & face were a bit chubby..LYA's handlers only allowed Ms. Soho to interview her for 5 mins but they really shared a warm moment that the interview lasted for 20 precious mins..Ms. Soho gave LYA our special dried mangoes, one of our famous exports around the world..and LYA was very thankful to the philippines that we received Dae Jang Geum as our most fave K-drama and that our support was extremely overwhelming..LYA told the televiewers to please continue to support her DJG!!!

^ Sounds interesting.

Does anyone have a watchable version of this interview?

Guest adikkeluangman

Stamps featuring Lee Young-ae to Be Released in Japan

2006-04-26

ah_l.jpg

Sets of stamps featuring hallyu star/actress Lee Young-ae will be printed in Japan,

making the headlines in that country.

Sets of photographic stamps featuring the South Korean TV drama "A Jewel in the

Palace," which is being currently aired on NHK to popular reviews, will be released

in Japan on Apr. 28.

Each set consists of ten 80-yen (about 1,020 won) stamps. The first set features

ten different kinds of photographs of Lee, while the other set showcases the

photographs of other actors in the drama, including actor Lim Ho, who played King

Jungjong (the 11th king of the Joseon Dynasty).

The sets of stamps will be released almost concurrently with Lee's pending visit to

Japan. She is expected to appear on NHK's live program entitled "Live Show from

Our Studio in a Park: How Are You?" («¹«¿«¸«ª«Ñ-«¯ª«ª骳ªóª˪

Guest lilazn1004

truthfully i dunno if she's PRETTY but she's so classy and...clean looking... keke thanx 4 sharing! ^__^;;

Friday April 28, 2006

Charming star

Star of Jewel in the Palace, Korean actress Lee Young-ae is one of Asia's most popular sweethearts in recent times. MICHAEL CHEANG flew to Singapore to bask in Lee’s radiance.

p4lee1.jpg

Korean actress Lee Young-ae

(of Jewel in the Palace fame)

is the new Asian spokesperson

for Korean electronics giant LG.

THE Jewel was leaving the building. As the emcee announced: "I'm sorry, but that's all the time we have for questions today."

This was followed by an audible collective groan in the room.

It seems as though a 15-minute press conference was not enough for the hoard of media from seven countries that had converged in Singapore for the chance to meet the Jewel of the Palace – Lee Young-ae.

Despite looking just a tad worn out, having already been through a whole day of activities, interviews and charity events, the Korean actress hardly seemed flustered by the chaotic atmosphere, her ever-present shy but charming smile keeping the cameras clicking constantly.

It is that sweet smile as well as that shy demeanour that have made Lee one of the most recognisable actresses from South Korea; a reputation that was largely due to her leading role in the wildly popular TV drama Jewel in the Palace (Da Chang Jing in Mandarin).

As LG Electronic's official Pan Asian spokesmodel, Lee was in Singapore recently for the 2006 LG Pan Asian Family Festival, where she made an appearance at the event's gala dinner, as well as visit the LG Wishing Wall charity campaign, which raised US$500,000 (RM1.85mil) for United Way International, a global network of non-profit organisations in 45 countries.

Lee made her showbiz debut in 1993's How about Your Husband?, and her early career had been focused mostly on television roles.

p4lee2.jpg

Lee Young-ae in Jewel in the

Palace and the actress in a scene

from the movie Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (below).

Unfortunately, although she did well in TV (her biggest breakthrough in 1996’s TV drama Papa, for which she won several awards), her first movie Inshallah was poorly-received and critically-panned.

However, she did come good eventually in 2000 by starring in the record breaking Park Chan-wook film Joint Security Area, one of the biggest box-office Korean films ever.

While subsequent films like Last Present and the acclaimed One Fine Spring Day (which won her a Best Actress award in the Blue Dragon Awards) further enhanced her status as one of the most bankable stars from South Korea, Lee's most recognisable and most popular role remains that of the strong-willed maid who becomes the first medicine woman in the royal palace in Jewel in the Palace.

The series, inspired by a true story, caused her popularity to soar outside her home country, in places like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.

"I am grateful that it has made me popular outside of Korea, but it also means I now have a greater responsibility to be a good role model to fans all over Asia," she said in Korean via a translator.

The popularity of Jewel, coupled with the success of other Korean TV dramas like Winter Sonata, have sparked a massive mania for all things Korean throughout the region, and doing wonders for tourism of the country.

It is also because of this current Korea mania that prompted electronics giant LG to appoint Lee as their official Pan-Asia spokesmodel, according to LG CEO Lee Young-ha (no relation to the superstar).

"Her character in Jewel is caring and smart, and suits our image very well," he said. "The Asian market is also very broad and covers a diverse range of cultures. With the current Korean wave sparked off by the popularity of Jewel, we are using her to bring all the different countries together."

The actress, who has been LG spokesmodel in South Korea for the past six years, feels honoured with her appointment, and is happy that it gives her the opportunity to travel and meet her fans across Asia.

p4lee3.jpg

"It's a great honour to be the Asian spokesmodel for a company like LG," she said. "LG has a lot of good activities all over Asia, so I can also meet the fans and thank them for their support personally."

While Lee admits that she only needs to have a minimal knowledge of the products, she said her main focus was not just on the company’s products, but their philosophy.

"One thing I liked about LG is that they do many charitable activities and their philosophy of returning good to society," she said.

The humble Lee also said that she is hardly a superstar, saying that she is just like everybody else.

"I am actually just an ordinary person. Like my character in Jewel, I work hard and achieved success that way. We are also not perfect, and is very curious about a lot of things."

And with that remark, the press conference ended.

Filmography

2005 - Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

2001 - One Fine Spring Day

2001 - Last Present

2000 - Joint Security Area

1996 – Inshallah

Partial filmography (TV)

2003 - Jewel in the Palace

1998 - Advocate

1997 - The Medical Brothers

1995 - The Asphalt Guy

1995 - Seo-goong

1994 - Dash

1993 - How about Your Husband?

Source: http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/story.as...08&sec=tvnradio

Guest Choi Ji Woo

hi any LYA fan club in msia?

pls email me at absolutelybyj@yahoo.com

thank u~

"Lee Young-Ae is a lovely actress," says a Malaysian national news agency

Lee Young-Ae, Yang Mi-Gyung and other 'Daejanggeum' stars are busy these days travelling around Southeast Asia.

Lee visited Singapore for LG Electronics promotion and charity activities, while 'Han Sang-Goong' Yang was invited to Bangkok by a Thai company.

Bernama, a Malaysian national news agency reported in detail about Lee's visit to Singapore and the press conference on April 20.

Naming her a 'lovely actress', they wrote that Lee is returning the love and support she received from her avid fans.

According to Bernama, Lee said, "it's most important for me to return the love I received from Asian fans back to them. That's why I started to participate in charity activities for the underprivileged in Asia."

"I have worked hard as an actress since before 'Daejanggeum' became popular across Asia. Now I feel that I have an even bigger responsibility as an Asian role model," she said.

"I think it's important to return what you received back to the society," she continued. "I wouldlike to take this opportunity to return the love I received through charity activities."

Bernama wrote that Lee kept her elegant and polite composure throughout the press conference packed with a crowd of reporters.

When asked if she's as perfect as 'Jang Geum' in real life, Lee answered, "in fact, Jang Geum is not perfect. She has her own weaknesses just like everyone else. She undergoes difficult times as others, but she works hard and finally overcomes them, which is what impresses those around her."

Bernama quoted Lee as saying that "I'm not perfect as a person. I'm an ordinary, imperfect person just like anyone," and complimented her that she's just as intelligent, modest and elegant as her role in 'Daejanggeum.

They also reported that Lee made donation to United Way International, an association of charity groups.

Meanwhile, 'Han Sang-Goong' Yang Mi-Gyeong visited Bangkok upon invitation by a Thai plastic utensil company, and participated in a cooking workshop on April 20.

Thai newspapers reported that Yang demonstrated cooking in hanbok at the workshop.

Written by Jo Sung-Boo, sungboo@yna.co.kr

Guest Happy_Day

she's soooo beautiful, elegant, classy, innocent-looking, kind-looking, 고상, 매력적, etc., etc.,................ :):)

but she has gotten a bit old-looking. but still beautiful in a womanly way.

inshallah079fz.jpg

omg, this is a lovely pic!!!!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Lee Young-Ae picked the most favorite apartment commercial model

GS Construction Xi's Lee Young-Ae was voted the most favorite apartment commercial model by netizens.

According to a survey jointly conducted by Money Today and Real Estate 114 until March 25, 36.5% of the 3,000 online participants chose Lee Young-Ae as their favorite apartment commercial model.

Lee has represented 'Xi' of GS Construction, formerly LG Construction, since August 2002, leading the competition between construction companies for 'big' models.

Kim Nam-Ju of Daewoo Construction 'Prugio' ranked second with 14.9% of the votes, and Jang Dong-Gun of Posco Construction's 'The Sharp', one of the biggest male models, took the third spot.

Dubbed the 'big three' of the apartment brand models, these three have all represented a single brand for long, and are known to receive the highest salary in the market.

Kim Hyun-Joo of Hanhwa Construction's 'Dream Green' and Chae Shi-Ra of Daelim Construction's 'E-World' followed the above list respectively with 8.3% and 4.7% of the votes. Lee Na-Young of Byuksan Construction's 'Blooming' (3.2%) and Cha In-Pyo and Shin Ae-Ra of Woolim Construction's 'Feel U' (2.2%) were ranked 6th and 7th. Also in the top ten were Bae Yong-Joon (Kyungnam Construction's 'Honorsville'), Noh Joo-Hyun (Hyunjin's 'Everville') and Lee Yo-Won (Namkwang's 'Houstory').

Interestingly, an animal model, namely the beaver in Daedong Construction's commercial, was ranked 15th. Jang Seo-Hee, who represents Samsung's 'Raemian', the most favorite and well-known apartment brand, only received 0.9% of the votes, marking 18th.

Lee Young-Ae also topped the list of the most remembered models with a support of 22.9%. Kim Nam-Joo and Jang Dong-Gun again ranked 2nd and 3rd, followed by Chae Shi-Ra and Kim Hyun-Joo. The rest of the top ten consisted of Bae Yong-Joon, Noh Joo-Hyun, Lee Na-Young, Jang Seo-Hee and Lee Mi-Yeon of Doosan's 'We've'.

On March 27, Money Today will hold a ceremony for '2006 Korea Apartment Brand Awards' in the 2nd floor conference room of Korea Construction Center, located in Nonhyun-dong, Kangnam in Seoul. This year, Samsung's 'Raemian' is the winner of the grand prize, awarded by the minister of construction and transportation.

The other award winners are Daewoo's 'Prugio' (general) and Isoo's 'Brown Stone' (special) for the most favorite brand; GS Construction (general) and Daewoo vehicle sales construction department (special) for the most trustworthy brand; and Daelim's 'E-World' (general) and Hyunjin's 'Everville' (special) for the most reputed brand.

Kyungnam's 'Honorsvile', Shinil's 'Eutoville' and Hanhwa's 'Dream Green' respectively received the emerging, promising, and environment-friendly brand awards.

Written by Moon Sung-Il, ssamddaq@moneytoday.co.kr

Guest liezle

Tigger mom posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home

translated & posted by joanne in quilt

When Yon-sama and Lee Youngae meet

[sports Chosun]5/3/06 08:06

'Yon-sama-Jang-geum-yi' join hands and drive Korean Current

1014_311908_0504ba870.jpg

BYJ & Lee Yongae, the top Korean Current stars, will meet as promotional ambassador couple for the Korean Current Expo in Jeju Isalnd where each Asian nation will participate in.The two people were commissioned as the co-ambassadors for the promotion of the Korean Current Expo that will be held in Jeju Island from coming July, and will positively unfold promotional activities for Korean Current.

Not only will they participate in the Korean Current Expo of course, they will also appear in international promotional video materials that will be produced in 4 languages for the promotion of event from not on, and will unfold diverse activities on and off line. It is the first time for two stars, who are symbols of Korean Current in Japan and Great Chinese Region, to work on promotional activities for the Korean Current.

BYJ is the representative star who personally exerted influence in communication of Asian cultures in the center of Korean Current, and Lee Youngae, having conquered China-Chinese Region with the 'Dae Jang-geum' secured place as the star who has huge influentila power also as she was commissioned as a judge at the Berlin Film Festival a while ago.

As both of two stars have association with Jeju Island through dramas 'Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi' and 'Dae Jang-geum', the Jeju Province is rejoiced saying that the sponsoring the Koeran Current Expo and commission of the two stars to the ambassadors for promotion is a rare chance for the Jeju island to be promoted as the world renowned tourist spot.

The Korean Current Expo which will be held long period of over one year from the middle of July 2006 with the 'Beginning of the Korean Current Culture' as its theme, is a sort of Korean Current exhibition event sponsored by the City of Jeju and Korean Current Expo(Inc.) and supported by Ministry of Culture & Tourism, Korean Tourism Office, Jeju Island Tourism Association, etc.

It will be structures with Korean Current Drama Building, Korean Current Film Building, Korean Current Music Building, Hall of fame, Korean Current Star Building, Korean Current Business Building, Main Theme Exhibition Building, etc., and it is expected to be the place for the Asian cultural festival in the biggest scale in history as stars in sports & entertainments and celebrities in various Asian nations including Japan and Hong Kong, etc. are invited in large number.

Reported by Chung Kyeonghee, gumnuri@

Copyright © Sports Chosun.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Do you want to look young?

Unaging faces are getting popular in advertisements.

No matter how much one insists that a wrinkled face matching its age is a genuine beauty, a desire for a baby face is just as strong as ever. 'Baby face' did not become a keyword in the showbiz in one day.

And it's unlikely that the theme of baby face will be overlooked in TV commercials, an art form that extracts the most gorgeous moment of the model within 15 seconds. Commercials make most of their wit and decoratin skills to draw admiration and sympathy from the viewers.

Examples of 'baby face' craze in the advertisement world can be witnessed in the TV commercials for Woongjin Jayeoneun, Condition and Somang Cosmetics Coenzyme Q10 Whitening.

First, Woongjin Jayeoneun, claiming a 'well-being' beverage, put the CF queen of 30's Lee Young-Ae on a time machine.

Although baby face is not the central theme of the commercial, its overall mood is cheerful and vibrant, featuring Cancan dance alongside the ad copy 'delicious red vitamin'.

To go with the mood of the commercial, Lee Young-Ae made an attempt to reverse the time. In contrast to her mature and elegant image as a ripe woman in other commercials, she shows off her girlish charm with pony-tailed hair.

The commercial is reminding of food commercials with teenager models. It's refreshing to see the veteran model Lee Young-Ae perform basic CF actions like expressing a certain taste with facial expressions. If a contest were held for baby faces in TV commercials, Lee in this commercial would be a strong candidate.

On the other hand, being a cosmetics commercial, the Somang Cosmetics commercial directly talks about baby face.

It shows Hyun Bin, the detective, repeatedly asking the age of the sexy suspect Kim Hye-Soo, who makes him anxious by keeping silent and haughtily showing off her wrinkle-free face.

It combines the charm of ageless face with the provocative femme fatale attraction in an interesting setting.

The Condition commercial depicts a warm anecdote about 'facial age'. It features Oh Gwang-Rok and Lee Sun-Kyun, who would normally pass as an uncle and a nephew, as high school classmates who run into each other while trying to catch a taxi at night.

Their ages 14 years apart in reality, the two actors perform a funny situation that can happen due to a difference of 'facial age'. The commercial makes effective use of the popular theme of 'baby face', drawing a sympathizing laughter from the viewers.

A face younger than its age can bring energy to the viewers with its fresh liveliness as in the Woongjin Jayeoneun commercial, be a smart means to deceive others as in the Somang Cosmetics commercial, and give us a chance to look back on our past lives as in the Condition commercial. It's interesting to discover the manifold implications of the word baby face in TV commercials.

Written by Cho Jae-Won, miin@sportshankook.co.kr

May is the month of Daejanggeum in Japan, with Lee Young-Ae and Im Ho visiting the country

With Daejanggeum's popularity still on the go, as evidenced by the recently released 'Daejanggeum' ball jointed fashion doll that can move its joints like a real human, the month of May in Japan is going to be filled with Daejanggeum, as the Golden Week begins.

Daejanggeum stamps just began sales on April 28, and on May 8, the lead actress Lee Young-Ae will appear in the livecast NHK program 'Hello From the Studio Park', followed by a large scale fan meeting in the NHK Hall.

From May 2 to 14, a 'Daejanggeum exhibition' will be held at the Mitsukoshi department store in Nihonbashi, Tokyo, featuring the costume and props used in the drama, pictures and video of the actors, a reproduction of the royal kitchen and a demonstration of the royal cuisine. In particular, Im Ho, the actor who played the role of King Joong Jong, and Ikuta Tomoko, the Japanese voice actor for Jang Geum, will hold a talk show on the opening day to reveal interesting behind-the-scenes stories about Daejanggeum. Im Ho is also attracting the attention of the Japanese viewers with his essay 'The King Talks About Yet Another Daejanggeum' published last month in Japan.

Also, an exhibition of Korean royal costume is being held at the Korean Drama Museum in Shinokubo, Tokyo, known as the mecca of Korean Wave in Japan. Widely considered the 'Daejanggeum museum' by fans, the exhibition allows visitors to experience Korean traditional culture by putting on the actual costume and taking pictures. Ceramic arts by Shim Su-Gwan is also on exhibit alongside the costume, further promoting Korean history and culture to the Japanese public.

Currently on broadcast every Saturday on NHK, 'Daejanggeum' is enjoying good viewership, while the 26 episode long TV animation 'Jang-Geum's Dream' is being aired during the prime time, at 7:30 every Saturday evening since April 8, as the 4th entry of NHK's Animation Theater serial. According to the weekly viewer ratings chart published on Yahoo Japan, 'Jang-Geum's Dream' was ranked 10th in its first week with 5.3% ratings, and the second episode aired on April 15 passed the 6% mark.

Moreover, the mobile game 'Jang-Geum's Dream' will begin service at the end of this month in Japan, and 'Jang-Geum's Dream' original soundtrack will be released in the middle of next month by Doremi Media, which contains 'Jang-Geum's Dream' by EX, the winner of grand prize at last year's university music festival, and 'Moonlight Girl' sung by Lee Seung-Hwan.

Meanwhile, Sonogong, the game and toy company, recently released 3 kinds of Jang-Geum animation character dolls in Japan, which consist of the royal cook Jang-Geum, the medical lady Jang-Geum and the court lady Jang-Geum. Korean Wave products of the drama 'Daejanggeum' and the animation 'Jang-Geum's Dream' are showing up one after another.

Written by Lee Tae-Moon in Tokyo, gounworld@mydaily.co.kr

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I found these old screencaps from LYA's official site: It's her with Jang Dong Gun from Medical Brothers hehe

medicalbrothers1.jpg

medicalbrothers2.jpg

LYA as both a nurse and a palace maid..Hanboks really suit her..she's indeed a classic beauty..amazing hehe

venice4.jpg

IMG_0204.JPG

Archived