@keyboard88 lol i want the same and i just finish watching ep 64 and i think jin yong suk told that na gong jo is part of the family of the company owner and i hope OJR dont think that she stole the recipe from him at give it to her company. About singing the papers we basely was force to do it with no option out and i was glad that OJR told Na gong jo that they making sign the paper so na gong jo knows what happen and will not think that OJR is after her money. I just hate jin yong suk and i hope kim marine make him pay but it looks like kim marine only wants him back for her and get divorce by how she treated his mother( remember how na jin joo Couldnt cook and she told kim marine and then kim marine took food to look good in front of jin yong suk's mother(like saying i am better then na jin joo or something like that). I really want subs lol

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Ja Ryong (Lee Jang Woo) finally learns who Na Gongju (Oh Yeon Seo) really is

Oh Ja Ryong (played by Lee Jang Woo) is shocked after discovering the true identity of Na Gongju (played by Oh Yeon Seo).

In February 15’s airing of MBC’s daily sitcom Oh Ja Ryong is Coming (written by Kim Sa Kyung, directed by Choi Won Seok and Lee Jae Jin), Oh accepts a proposal by Jin Tae Hyun (played by Jin Yong Seok) and agrees to remain silent about the chicken tteokbokki issue.

When Na learns about this, she goes to Oh who appears very depressed and says, “I’m very sorry, Mr. Ja Ryong.”

Oh asks back, “Why are you sorry about this? I’m just thankful that you’re here to comfort me about this issue.” His words convince Na to think that she cannot hide her identity anymore, as the second daughter of the AT conglomerate.

However, Oh continues, “I will never be able to forget this AT group which left a big wound in my heart” and it keeps Na from revealing who she really is.

But at that night, Jin comes to Oh’s place and warns, “Why do I find you around my sister-in-law?” Instantly, Oh learns the true identity of Na and is left in a great shock.

The episode also covers Na Jin Joo (played by Seo Hyun Jin) suggesting Kim Mary (played by Yoo Ho Rin) a place of secretary of AT conglomerate.

Guest kpopstar

@sgonlooker thanks for the links..and @ rosesecreto she only sang the ballad version on track 3..i posted the links up already..and in the mv posted no she didnt sing that version..if u watch the movie she only sang that little piece while recording which is track 3..then the other songs she only lip sang thru the movie =D

Guest kpopstar

@ estrelita1122 same here i shed tear..ljw is a good actor and please do like him more  lol..i havent watch i do i do..im sure it was a good drama although it looks like the leading actress is much older than him...but i really need eng subs for ojric

@estrellita1122 and @kpopstar, I shed tear too. Hmm, we can be good actors too. Hehehe!!.. Anyway, the person that I can't stand for right now is Jin Yong Suk. I skip his part. I don't want to see his face. Haha!..

Some here may not agree with me. But I like the idea of Kim Marie trying to get a job at Jin Yong Suk place. Good chance for NGJ to observe and find evidence about Jin Yong Suk and Kim Marie. You know, Kim Marie is trying to get back Jin yong Suk to her life. 

At the end. Only two person have a happy ending. NGJ and OJR. hehehe.. 

keyboard88 said: @estrellita1122 and @kpopstar, I shed tear too. Hmm, we can be good actors too. Hehehe!!.. Anyway, the person that I can't stand for right now is Jin Yong Suk. I skip his part. I don't want to see his face. Haha!..

Some here may not agree with me. But I like the idea of Kim Marie trying to get a job at Jin Yong Suk place. Good chance for NGJ to observe and find evidence about Jin Yong Suk and Kim Marie. You know, Kim Marie is trying to get back Jin yong Suk to her life. 

At the end. Only two person have a happy ending. NGJ and OJR. hehehe.. 

Na Gong Joo (Oh Yeon Seo) confesses her relationship with Oh Ja Ryong (Lee Jang Woo)

On Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming, Oh Yeon Seo revealed her relationship with her boyfriend Lee Jang Woo to Jang Mi Hee.

On the episode of MBC’s Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming that aired on the afternoon of February 20, Na Gong Joo (played by Oh Yeon Seo) confessed to Baek Ro (played by Jang Mi Hee) that she has a boyfriend.

In the broadcast, when Baek Ro suggested Gong Joo to meet with the son of Royal Group’s president, Gong Joo confessed, “To be honest, I have a boyfriend.” Baek Ro asked her, “From what family is he from? Do I know them?”

Later on Oh Ja Ryong is distressed about the financial gap between Na Gong Joo but visits Gong Joo’s house after deciding to show himself for who he is.

In the same episode, Jin Yong Seok (played by Jin Tae Hyun) warned Oh Ja Ryong to stay away from Na Gong Joo.

Source: Starnews

Since i am the only one writing on her forum i will write in this some post about my thoughts of the latest episode 67. I hate YJS for what he said to ngj mother about ojr and hate how they dont believe or listen to ngj about jys and sometimes i like NGJs mother but sometimes i don't like NGJ'S mother since she seems not to like low status becoming her family and dont like how she treated her best friend(OJR's mother). NGJ's mother dont deserve i friend like ojrs mother because ojrs mother is a very honest person and has a good heart and is loyal and offers her a sincere friendship with no interest of getting something out of that friendship. Anyway net episode it looks good because it looks like NGJ is running way from her house and maybe going to ojr or live alone hahaha

estrellita1122 said:

Na Gong Joo (Oh Yeon Seo) confesses her relationship with Oh Ja Ryong (Lee Jang Woo)

On Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming, Oh Yeon Seo revealed her relationship with her boyfriend Lee Jang Woo to Jang Mi Hee.

On the episode of MBC’s Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming that aired on the afternoon of February 20, Na Gong Joo (played by Oh Yeon Seo) confessed to Baek Ro (played by Jang Mi Hee) that she has a boyfriend.

In the broadcast, when Baek Ro suggested Gong Joo to meet with the son of Royal Group’s president, Gong Joo confessed, “To be honest, I have a boyfriend.” Baek Ro asked her, “From what family is he from? Do I know them?”

Later on Oh Ja Ryong is distressed about the financial gap between Na Gong Joo but visits Gong Joo’s house after deciding to show himself for who he is.

In the same episode, Jin Yong Seok (played by Jin Tae Hyun) warned Oh Ja Ryong to stay away from Na Gong Joo.

Source: Starnews

Since i am the only one writing on her forum i will write in this some post about my thoughts of the latest episode 67. I hate YJS for what he said to ngj mother about ojr and hate how they dont believe or listen to ngj about jys and sometimes i like NGJs mother but sometimes i don't like NGJ'S mother since she seems not to like low status becoming her family and dont like how she treated her best friend(OJR's mother). NGJ's mother dont deserve i friend like ojrs mother because ojrs mother is a very honest person and has a good heart and is loyal and offers her a sincere friendship with no interest of getting something out of that friendship. Anyway net episode it looks good because it looks like NGJ is running way from her house and maybe going to ojr or live alone hahaha

Guest zzainal

Hello Yeon Seo fans. I wanna share her photoshoot for ab.plus that she did recently. I hope they will release more photos. I'm not sure if she's still modelling for QUA though. They didnt post her pics at their official facebook account.
So here goes.....Enjoy the beauty that is Haetnim:)
1JU_zps4bb09765.jpg

20130220134137sgsegye2_zpsb1c0fe6c.jpg

20130220134122sgsegye1_zps03fb71e2.jpg

Guest zzainal

Here's a link for OYS modelling for Vogue girl last year. But it's super slow. Maybe someone can upload on You-tube:)http://www.pandora.tv/channel/ch_main.asp?ref=na&ch_userid=sis9591&id=47133564&redirect=prg&mode=view

I just bought My Husband got a family DVD to watch OYS on HD!!! SUper expensive!!! But something to look forward too everyday!!

Guest nurianhu

OMG her drama is getting so tense, I was on the edge of my seat.

I love her together with Lee Jang Woo.

Despite being a Joonseo fan somewhere I hope Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang woo really are dating so that the WGM drama was worth it.

It's still hard to accept the treatment Oh Yeon seo has gotten but I hope to see her guest on some variety shows soon or atleast stop people from hating on her!!!

Guest nurianhu

Even though I don't speak Korean I can still kind of understand what is happening, their acting is really good and their emotions really show.
I love their interaction, I wish this show was subbed but I understand this is hard to do with a daily drama.
I'm so curious about what's gonna happen, Poor LJW got beat up!

Anyway I'm glad there are other people watching this show and still supporting Oh Yeon Seo!. :D

nurianhu said: Even though I don't speak Korean I can still kind of understand what is happening, their acting is really good and their emotions really show.
I love their interaction, I wish this show was subbed but I understand this is hard to do with a daily drama.
I'm so curious about what's gonna happen, Poor LJW got beat up!

Anyway I'm glad there are other people watching this show and still supporting Oh Yeon Seo!. :D

Archived