zzainal said: @estrellita Hehe you're welcome:) Good morning to you!!
Anyway I tried to use google translate those korean fans' who commented on her me2day. I think she went to Jeju Island recently to film Oh Ja Ryong is Coming. Might be wrong but could be for the honeymoon episode of her and Jang Woo in the drama. 
I tried translating some Twitter posts on Haetnim too and they mentioned music video. IDK maybe she's filming a MV.....only God knows hahahaha

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zzainal

estrellita1122 said: zzainal said: @estrellita Hehe you're welcome:) Good morning to you!!
Anyway I tried to use google translate those korean fans' who commented on her me2day. I think she went to Jeju Island recently to film Oh Ja Ryong is Coming. Might be wrong but could be for the honeymoon episode of her and Jang Woo in the drama. 
I tried translating some Twitter posts on Haetnim too and they mentioned music video. IDK maybe she's filming a MV.....only God knows hahahaha

anyone watch todays episode for OJRIC?  omg finally NGJ's mom accept their relationship but did not understand what happened at the end. if her mom is talking about when OJR accept money for the chicken topit or whatever is called from JYS(whatever his name is)?anyway I like how different OJR's grandma treated NGJ  from the other granddaughter in law jajajaja anyway next episode OJR is going to propose to NGJ hahahaha

Guest zzainal

@estrellita1122 I did not watch today's episode as I was working but here are some photos from some news articles at Naver which I think is from today's episode.
20130228_1362050086_24071400_11_zps8ed0d

201303011929081710_1_zpsb6eba93f.jpg

201303011949321710_1_zpsa9e5e3fb.jpg

Guest zzainal

Today's episode, episode 74. Enjoy~
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxvno1_yyyy-yy-e78-130301_lifestyle#from=embediframe

Wow....Yeon Seo really likes a lot of foreign artists huh? Apart from Westerners, she also likes Japanese celebs. Today's history at her cyworld that was posted 2 years ago was Yamapi!!!! And she also posted several photos of the model Kiko Mizuhara!

estrellita1122 said: anyone watch todays episode for OJRIC?  omg finally NGJ's mom accept their relationship but did not understand what happened at the end. if her mom is talking about when OJR accept money for the chicken topit or whatever is called from JYS(whatever his name is)?anyway I like how different OJR's grandma treated NGJ  from the other granddaughter in law jajajaja anyway next episode OJR is going to propose to NGJ hahahaha

keyboard88 said: estrellita1122 said: anyone watch todays episode for OJRIC?  omg finally NGJ's mom accept their relationship but did not understand what happened at the end. if her mom is talking about when OJR accept money for the chicken topit or whatever is called from JYS(whatever his name is)?anyway I like how different OJR's grandma treated NGJ  from the other granddaughter in law jajajaja anyway next episode OJR is going to propose to NGJ hahahaha

Yeah....yest episode was good n the cliffhanger was funny when NGJ told OJR to hold on before proposing...

I believe NGJ mom set some written rules for OJR in order to marry her daughter n one of them is to join AT Group....

Yest episode scored

14.3 nationwide ABG... Can't wait for next week episode...n their married scenes....

Yeah....yest episode was good n the cliffhanger was funny when NGJ told OJR to hold on before proposing...

I believe NGJ mom set some written rules for OJR in order to marry her daughter n one of them is to join AT Group....

Yest episode scored

14.3 nationwide ABG... Can't wait for next week episode...n their married scenes....

Oh gosh i laugh when i saw the preview lol hahaha

Also on todays episode was funny to see how OJR's grandmother treated very differently to NGJ from the other granddaughter in law hahaha and i was laughing also at how the mother of JYS change towards Kim mary now that she knows that NGJ's sister cant have babies, now she is even cooking for kim mary lol that women gets in my nerves but sometimes is very funny

Guest zzainal

Hello everyone. Here are some of Yeon Seo's old commercials. Some are bad quality as I can't find other videos only one to download.
SK Telecom with Im Joo Hwanwww.youtube.com/watch?v=aFOdwbFkJ_Q 

Chips (Bad quality)www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC2x9HOm63Q 

Dove (she's the second women)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXGJktlIMNc 

LGhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflIyCkR5sU

FYI: I was browsing through her cyworld and came across a comment posted by Seo Hyo Rim in 2007 in her cyworld. Seo Hyo Rim is the actress who used to be under the same agency as her and as well as the actress who performed Wonder Girls Nobody with her at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards as well as the actress who appeared in the MBLAQ MV "Y".

Guest zzainal

Oh yeon seo for her latest endorsement, Neogen Dermalogy. So happy she's endorsing quite a few things:))
0E8429D5-3CB8-4E8A-AF05-33A93D6BBEC1-37886-00002EB439159B69_zps223feb27.jpg

1AA1F3D7-FE07-4B93-9148-F2A1AB1269D2-37886-00002EB442DF62CF_zps0cb71d74.jpg
13500283927_zps5edc37bc.jpg

ps_FccHYg_zps1d4ef6a1.jpg

Guest pixiee

estrellita1122 said: anyone watch todays episode for OJRIC?  omg finally NGJ's mom accept their relationship but did not understand what happened at the end. if her mom is talking about when OJR accept money for the chicken topit or whatever is called from JYS(whatever his name is)?anyway I like how different OJR's grandma treated NGJ  from the other granddaughter in law jajajaja anyway next episode OJR is going to propose to NGJ hahahaha

pixiee said: estrellita1122 said: anyone watch todays episode for OJRIC?  omg finally NGJ's mom accept their relationship but did not understand what happened at the end. if her mom is talking about when OJR accept money for the chicken topit or whatever is called from JYS(whatever his name is)?anyway I like how different OJR's grandma treated NGJ  from the other granddaughter in law jajajaja anyway next episode OJR is going to propose to NGJ hahahaha

Archived