• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actress Oh Yeon Seo reminisces about her past & thanks her fans Feb 24th, 2013 @ 11:36 am › d0rkyk0r3an ↓ Skip to comments Actress Oh Yeon Seo took a trip in a time machine to wax nostalgia about her past. On February 23rd, Oh Yeon Seo revealed the photo above onto her personal me2day and wrote, “It’s cold and I’m starting to miss warm places, so I’m uploading an old photo~ I have received all of your gifts and letters. Thank you, beware of the cold, and have a great weekend!” In the photo, the actress sets a dreamy atmosphere with her relaxed pose and expression. Even though she might not be showing a chic or glamorous side, she showed her feminine side with her slim figure and natural beauty. It’s been a few years since this photo, but her beauty doesn’t seem to have dimmed! On another note, Oh Yeon Seo is currently portraying Na Gong Ju in MBC’s ‘Oh Ja Ryong is Coming‘. Source & Image: TV Report via Nate Categories: Eye Candy, Internet Tags: Oh Yeon Seo

Disclaimer: gist via Google
February 25, 2013
Nautica Outdoor 2013 S/S Campaign: Lee Byung Hun-Oh Yeon Seo Eye-Catching Pictorial
Source: Nate 1 l 2 l 3
ch_1361779176_-334667090_0.jpg

ch_1361779176_-334312085_1.jpg

ch_1361779176_-333870497_2.jpg

Outdoor Fashion Brand Nautica (NAUTICA) on February 25 revealed the images of its exclusive star model Lee Byung Hun-Oh Yeon Seo's for the 2013 S / S ad campaign which showcases an even luxurious, modern with eye-catching vibrant fashion.
Together, both actors conveyed a stylish yet youthful and stunning plus fashionable outdoor assemble.
With this new 2013 campaign, global brand Nautica aspires to cater the customers preference after a significant year it was launched in Korea.

@estrellita1122 yeah, I watched it live n got caught in the rain going back frm work...

I'm unsure, but I thought I saw her looking at the camera once, in one of the shots... Since dramacrazy.net hasn't post the raw version yet I can't cnfm... Regardless she looks beautiful with the new hairdo...somewhat refreshing...

sgonlooker said: @estrellita1122 yeah, I watched it live n got caught in the rain going back frm work...

I'm unsure, but I thought I saw her looking at the camera once, in one of the shots... Since dramacrazy.net hasn't post the raw version yet I can't cnfm... Regardless she looks beautiful with the new hairdo...somewhat refreshing...

"Oh Ja Ryong is coming"

Preview for tomorrow's episode. Does anyone here knows the girl with Oh Ja Ryong at the restaurant? Oh! Na Gong Joo is on attack mode. haha!.. I think the meeting of Oh Ja Ryong and the girl is for business only, not a date.  

The grandmom of Oh Ja Ryong is going to attack Na Gong Joo's mother.. hehehe.. just kidding. I can't wait to see this tomorrow. I want to know the whole story why she went to Jang Baek Ro house. 

Le Ji Ga is really bad. Hehe!! She harassed or attacked Kim Marie. Guys, I think I know why she attacked her. Maybe, Kim Marie tells Na Jin Joo about her and Jin Yong Suk. Because there's a part Na Jin Joo is crying. But I could be wrong with my guessing. Anyway, I am happy that  Lee Ki-Young is living with Oh Ja Ryong families. You know she knows about  Jin Yong Suk and Le Ji ga secret.

Guest nurianhu

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"FORBES "Korea's Power Celebrity Top 40" for the year 2012

1. Psy

2. SNSD (has the most number of CFs out of the Top 40 with 32 CFs)

3. Son Yeonjae

4. Kim Soohyun

5. Big Bang

6. Park Taehwan

7. Song Joongki

8. IU

9. Kim Yuna

10. Super Junior
11. Lee Seunggi
12. Yoo Joonsang
13. KARA
14. Lee Daeho
15. 2PM
16. Ki Sungyong
17. missA
18. Joo Won
19. Park Jisung
20. Infinite
21. CNBlue
22. T-ara
23. TVXQ

24. Kim Taehee
25. JYJ
26. Sistar
27. Shin Bora

28. Oh Yeonseo

29. Beast
30. Yoo Jaesook
31. Han Hyojoo
32. Kim Namjoo
33. Kim Junhyun
34. Ryu Seungryong
35. Yang Hyunsuk
36. Kim Byungman
37. Lee Minjung
38. Uhm Taewoong
39. Lee Kwangsoo
40. Han Jiwon

cr: Naver News

Guest zzainal

Hello Everyone!! Finally, here is the clip of Oh Yeon Seo & Seo Hyo Rim performing Wonder Girls Nobody at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards! Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8YqrXlNjA
Oh Yeon Seo receiving 2009 Asia Model Festival Awards with Lee Kwang Soo!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JZlg0xi_yU

Oh Yeon Seo in Dong Yi with Han Hyo Joohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdY97UMxIM

Guest zzainal

@estrellita Hehe you're welcome:) Good morning to you!!
Anyway I tried to use google translate those korean fans' who commented on her me2day. I think she went to Jeju Island recently to film Oh Ja Ryong is Coming. Might be wrong but could be for the honeymoon episode of her and Jang Woo in the drama. 
I tried translating some Twitter posts on Haetnim too and they mentioned music video. IDK maybe she's filming a MV.....only God knows hahahaha

Guest zzainal

@nurianhu I am truly happy she placed 28 on Forbes Korea Top 40 Powerful Celebs.Looking back she did quite a lot of things in 2012:2 dramasRelease 1 film1 reality show4 variety show appearances (Radio Star, Taxi, Strong Heart & Happy Together)7 Commercials (3 for Hot6, 1 for Nautica, 1 for Harim, 1 for Sun Milk and 1 for some injury gel) 1 MV10 magazine photoshoot (Instyle, marie claire, harper's bazaar, esquire, ceci, ceci campus, nylon, arena, high cut, vogue girl)1 temporary MC for Music CorePresenter for 2012 MBC Drama AwardsWon 3 acting awards!!!
I hope she will have the same or if not more opportunities this new year!!! Haetnim Fighting!!!

Guest zzainal

This commercial I believe has not been posted here before. It's for Tiroso injury gel / cream. She looks like a doll here with her huge eyes and long, thick eyelashes^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfoVsMmAkc

Archived