• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! OYS fans... I just re-watch the video that zzainal  shared  here and same what estrellita1122 shared on Joonseo forum. After I re-watch about 3 times. I have a question to all of you here....

What do you think, ARE THEY REALLY DATING? After I re-watch that video around 1:59 to up. The first thing come up to my mind is " There is possible that they are really dating" and then again, Oh! Don't be kidding me. If they are really dating. OYS has been lie to us. But I hope not..

keyboard88 said: Hello! OYS fans... I just re-watch the video that zzainal  shared  here and same what estrellita1122 shared on Joonseo forum. After I re-watch about 3 times. I have a question to all of you here....

What do you think, ARE THEY REALLY DATING? After I re-watch that video around 1:59 to up. The first thing come up to my mind is " There is possible that they are really dating" and then again, Oh! Don't be kidding me. If they are really dating. OYS has been lie to us. But I hope not..

Guest kpopstar

im thinking they are getting to know eachother and are attractive to one another..and if they do decide to date then its fate... i have nothing against that..no one cant stop them from have feelings towards each other..and it is reality feelings.. and it does seem that oys seem more comfortable around ljw =) cus around lj shes always shy lol.. but i do still miss the joonseo =( and if one day both ljw and oys confim their relationship i will continue to support oys and ljw no matter what...

Long-time OYS fan here. finally decided to participate.
before I start with my post, let me say I do not mean any disrespect to other posters. OYS thread here is growing, I think, due in part to most JoonSeo shippers willing to be devoted to both Lee Joon and OYS.
I'm a different case since I've liked OYS since H.I.T. (It was such a great minor role for her as she became sort of a catalyst to the lead girl's actions.) So gotta put a disclaimer to my post (and hopefully future posts). I'm not exactly a Lee Joon fan nor a JoonSeo shipper.
I do think that OYS is very, very, and I really stressed very comfortable around LJW. the video is sort-of a testament. and there was a point (around the 2:00 mark, i think) in the video from MBC that it seemed to indicate they're even more comfortable touching each other. compare that to BTS with You Who Rolled In... with Minhyuk.
I am a WooSeo shipper. and too bad I don't see any others (who are vocal) cause they have an amazing chemistry in OJRIC. I am really happy that the drama is doing well. I think the story's development is progressing well. but gotta admit, the scandal did put a spotlight on it.
anyway the focus of this thread is OYS. I hope she rises steadily and I think her leaving WGM is a good thing. She's someone who worked hard for her career, doing roles here and there. I've mostly seen all her projects except for Just Friends. it's an indie film so it's hard to acquire it, english-subbed specifically. I'm rewatching some of my taped Returned Earthen Bowl sitcom, another show where I really love OYS's character.

@uruchai Welcome here c: I think you're right most of us are Joonseo shippers and I actually got to know OYS through We got Married even though they had to leave I'm happy they had an opportunity to be parterns since I got to know both of them through this show. I can't say much about oys-ljw but I respect your choice ^^

Guest kpopstar

thank u all for supporting oys..i been a fan since her luv days as hatnim..but i was wondering have u all listen to her sing in her luv days not orange girl but the other tracks??? she sounds like the baby hatnim in those days awwww...lol

Guest daffodial

i dont know about oh yeon seo more but i hope i can learn about her  from everyone  here,

no matter , mulsook, hatenim or oh jarhong  im always support her too. ^^  if someone from korea please tell about her more time for me

thanks a lot :)  

Guest zzainal

keyboard88 said: Hello! OYS fans... I just re-watch the video that zzainal  shared  here and same what estrellita1122 shared on Joonseo forum. After I re-watch about 3 times. I have a question to all of you here....

Guest mikan90

for now, i will be blind and not hear if oys dating with ljw is true, then she was lie to public and joon that she not dating ljw.

but maybe in future, i dont know when, i will can accept that but not now.

when we falling in love with someone, we will feel shy when someone we love around us.

oys so comfortable around ljw, i think thats because they really close friend and as you know, ljw is a player that understand to behave to women :P

but whoever she choose to dating, i will support her.

its better, so she can get narried when she ready :P

mikan90 said: for now, i will be blind and not hear if oys dating with ljw is true, then she was lie to public and joon that she not dating ljw.

but maybe in future, i dont know when, i will can accept that but not now.

when we falling in love with someone, we will feel shy when someone we love around us.
oys so comfortable around ljw, i think thats because they really close friend and as you know, ljw is a player that understand to behave to women :p

but whoever she choose to dating, i will support her.
its better, so she can get narried when she ready :p

Guest zzainal

Actually OYS is comfortable with her male co-stars from other shows also. You can still see she's comfortable around Lee Young Hoon, her co-star in Just Friends despite them not meeting for 2 years since filming the movie. She's also comfortable with Kang Min Hyuk. During Happy Together, Min hyuk placed his hands over her legs / laps briefly when she tried to get up to get piggyback ride from one of the guys there. During interview, she touched Min Hyuk's hands also.  I think OYS is someone who do skinship naturally maybe cuz she's influenced by her parents too as she said her parents like skinship. 
One of her co-stars in You Who rolled in unexpectedly Lee Hee Joon (whom she called on WGM) also asked her out for dinner / drink before too. So, taking into account all these, then LJW is just another co-star. 

zzainal said: Actually OYS is comfortable with her male co-stars from other shows also. You can still see she's comfortable around Lee Young Hoon, her co-star in Just Friends despite them not meeting for 2 years since filming the movie. She's also comfortable with Kang Min Hyuk. During Happy Together, Min hyuk placed his hands over her legs / laps briefly when she tried to get up to get piggyback ride from one of the guys there. During interview, she touched Min Hyuk's hands also.  I think OYS is someone who do skinship naturally maybe cuz she's influenced by her parents too as she said her parents like skinship. 
One of her co-stars in You Who rolled in unexpectedly Lee Hee Joon (whom she called on WGM) also asked her out for dinner / drink before too. So, taking into account all these, then LJW is just another co-star. 

Guest mikan90

Yep, if true she is dating ljw, i dont think so she was bravely to say in public in wgm that she doesn't dating ljw.

and in video scandal that people said that video proof she dating ljw, i saw oys is not smiling at all, and they didn't seems comfortable each other.

as long as she happy,. of course i will support her but you know the feeling when we believe someone and then that person lie to us, just feel disappointed.

really want to read update news about oys projects in future.

anyone know when her drama last ep will be airing? what month?

Guest zzainal

@mikan90 yeah i hope that news will not come out at all cuz then I would be disappointed that she lied to us. Her drama will finish filming and airing most probably late April or early May cuz it has 100+ episodes. I am actually hoping that there would be a scandal btw LJW & other celeb. Then her dating rumours with him would die down.

Archived