Park Shin Yang 박신양

goose

부산에 뜨는 '비공식' 별들

[연합뉴스 2005-10-06 09:59]

052005100601400_1.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스 윤고은 기자 = 6일 개막한 제10회 부산국제영화제를 찾기 위해 국내 배우들이 대거 부산행 비행기에 몸을 싣는다. 그런데 이들 중 상당수는 영화와 상관없이 오직 영화제를 축하하기 위해 부산을 찾는 것이라 축제 분위기를 더욱 돋우고 있다.

국내 최대 매니지먼트사인 싸이더스HQ가 6일 부산영화제를 찾는 소속사 배우 명단을 발표했다.

이들 중 박신양 황정민 차태현 조인성이 단연 눈길을 끈다. 현재 최고 주가를 날리는 배우들로 그중 세명은 영화 촬영 중이기도 하다. 박신양은 '컨테이너의 남자', 차태현은 '파랑주의보', 조인성은 '비열한 거리'를 각각 촬영 중이지만 스케줄을 조정해 6-8일 2박 3일 일정으로 부산을 찾는다. 또한 영화 '너는 내 운명'과 '내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일'이 잇따라 개봉하며 누구보다 바쁜 시간을 보내고 있는 황정민도 가세해 부산을 달굴 전망.

이들의 부산행은 갈등 끝에 파트너십을 공고히 하기로 결의한 영화제작가협회와 매니지먼트협회의 의지를 반영하고 있다.

싸이더스HQ는 "국내 최대 영화 축제를 배우들이 축하해주는 것은 당연한 것이다. 자신의 작품이 상영되지 않더라도 소속사 차원에서 스케줄이 되는 배우들은 대거 부산을 찾도록 독려했다"고 밝혔다.

이에 따라 이들 배우들은 6일 오후 7시 30분 부산 수영만 요트경기장 야외상영관에서 열리는 개막식에 참석하며 이후 영화제가 주최하는 각종 파티를 빛낼 예정이다.

이들 외에도 싸이더스HQ에서는 공효진 손태영 공유 유선 정경호 양진우 이종혁 이청아 김태욱 등이 부산을 찾는다

please use babelfish to translate the news.. :)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vivian83

hey goose..how are you ? why long time no see you on ES ?

i would like sharing with everyone here the translated version of Interview Mr.Park on the magazine "STARS KOREA vol.2" - translated by honey y - credit : psy.com

Prologue

It is said that to interview with Mr. Park Shin Yang is the dream of dreams.

So I was really excited when I heard I could interview with him.

Imaging Han Kiju of “Lovers in Paris”, or opposite character I heard about, I am heading to the place, Kaguin.

The furniture, with simple and sophisticated shape he designed is more than I expected.

I said I was really impressed that you made such wonderful furniture though you didn’t major in design. He might be discontent with my words, he said:

I don’t think that who majored in design can design furniture.

I always design this and that in my brain when I’m on the set or during my coffee break.

Imagining “well, this kind of furniture would look beautiful in that kind of place”, then I draw

and design it. That’s all. Everybody can do design.

TO KNOW Mr. PARK SHIN YANG

This is the first time for me to meet Mr. Park. I have mixed feeling, exciting and nervous.

I wondered how much Mr. Park and Han Kiju in “Lovers in Paris” are alike but he is HK himself just like jumped out of TV. Following conversation conv inced me of this much more.

Park Shin Yang: I’ve just came back from “2005 Seoul motor show”.

I promoted a motor car but I was really perplexed because actually I don’t know how to describe the car. It was very difficult. Honestly speaking, information of cars is very simple, isn’t it? This car…well…go like a bomb. Moreover, its design is smart. But then, I don’t know what to say anymore. How do you describe it if you do it?

Stars Korea: I’m sorry I don’t know much about cars.

PSY: Then, how about this. These tires are very strong but you cannot run far with them

(laugh).And this car is hard to have scratches but easy to blow in (laugh).

His dimple showed when he smiled caught my eyes. His smile is good. His wit is good.

He is much more humorous than I expected.

PSY: You can see the red bed over there. Don’t you think that is wonderful?

I always want to do shooting there.

SK: What’s the problem? Shall we take a picture there?

PSY: That is not a good idea. I don’t have a partner now. (laugh)

PSY: Where shall we do?

SK: (pointed unique design, half-circle-shaped table) How about here?

PSY: Good choice! See. I’ll lay it out more fascinating (moving chairs and table).

I paid much mind for designing this table. There you go. Please have a seat.

You’ll feel different when you sit down now and when you get up after this interview

is over.

A considerate man he is. Sitting on the chair he set…

PSY: (after lay out) How do you feel now?

SK: Yes, It’s really good and I’m comfortable sit in.

PSY: When I sit on this, I feel relax and can talk with others when I sit here.

I like that point.

SK: Now, you are relaxed, let’s start an interview.

PSY: (laugh) Sure. Well, it’s worth having designed it. Well interview starts.

to be continued. PARK SHIN YANG VS HAN KIJU

Park Shin Yang VS Han Ki-joo

He is Han Ki-joo. No, he is Park Shin Yang. During the interview, I shook my head many times.

It is more than 1 year after LIP went off the air in Korea but why do he and Han Ki-joo still overlap? Kim Jung-Eun and Oh Joo Eun who played with him in LIP say there is no man like Han Ki-joo in this world. Han Ki-joo is a man in imagination. Nevertheless, Mr. Park still reminds us of Han Ki-joo. It was often discussed that if other actor played Han Ki-joo in LIP which created a sensation at that time, could he arouse an echo like he did? The answer is NO. It is because Han Ki-joo was completely analyzed and made up by Mr. Park, truly unique character of his style. Mr.Park created all of Han Ki-joo hair, fashion, working style for himself.

SK: I heard you always examine the role you play thoroughly. LIP is not an exception, right? Do you always prepare for the roles you play even the smallest details?

PSY: Of course it should be. Probably other actors would do the same thing, wouldn’t they? If there is someone who doesn’t, he or she is wrong.

SK: If you change the intention of scriptwriters as PSY style, isn’t there any possibility that it would jar on scriptwriters?

PSY: (think for a while) Would it be so? It may be so. But I think that we, actors think about our good points or felling about the role in detail when we get it. Then we breathe life into the role. Well, when you watch acting of a world famous actor, you can find similarity between the role and the actor himself. This is the best shortcut to absorb the movies and dramas. It is allowed to actors only. So, I will be a little bit perplexed as an actor when the people who are out of sphere say this and that to me. I think the roles which actors play are built up by the actors themselves.

SK: You thought and decided hair style, fashion and way of talking. How did you dissect the man, Han Ki-joo?

PSY: For me, second generation of Zaibatsu is an imaginary person. I thought about how I should have acted all the time. I dissected Han Ki-joo, using the hints fully which came in mind, sometimes did it straight, sometimes from the opposite way. Then I described the man who made up in me.

SK: What is the most important point in preparing for the role?

PSY: People wanted an image of perfect, square man but I tried to be absolutely natural. Maybe Ki-joo is the person who cannot be real. But I wanted to act a humane compositive man who got involved in work and love though he was a proud Zaibatsu II. Zaibatsu II seem to be finicking around but according to the press, you can see that they put all energy into their lives. Concerning Ki-joo, I wanted to play the man I could really empathize with.

SK: I heard you created Ki-joo style. Especially, wide tie became extremely popular, didn’t it?

PSY: I was given the 3meter tie, wider than a usual one, used in a fashion show in France. That was rare and I asked to my stylist to make about 30 ties like that, then I used them on LIP.

SK: “Egiya, kaja (baby, let’s go)” was the most popular phrase in Korea 2004. I heard you refused to say such an embarrassing phrase on shooting. Actually, Korean men don’t say it to their wives, aren’t they?

PSY: Don’t you think it is very embarrassing to call your girlfriend “baby”? I’d never imagined to receive suck a big response.

I said it many times in LIP as it had got such a great response. Never can be said in normal life.

SK: We could see many ice hockey-scenes on LIP. That is your idea, right?

PSY: Yes, because I’ve been an enthusiastic fan of ice hockey since I was in Russia, I asked a special favor for the scriptwriters. I regret that I wanted to show you more hockey scene but I couldn’t because I hurt my waist.

SK: Ki-joo and Tae-Young had a date with 10,000won in LIP, hadn’t they? If you would have a date with 10,000won, how do you do?

PSY: It is not a difficult thing. Rather easy…. (laugh) Let’s say, if we have a dinner or go to see a movie, first, ready a cow for a dinner. Then it’ll take 2-3 million won. Second, reserve an entire theater. Then it’ll reach into several won. You can give your all money into it or you can hold down expenses though you do same things.

to be continued to "Why go crazy over Prince Han Ki-joo?"

VFSH0003.JPG

just did a quick check and found a few working links! it's hilarious! the way he laughs...

NGs

http://ms-shipper.netian.com/NG.ASF

and i unearthed a Arirang interview done in ENGLISH for you..look at how he says very matter-of-factly what a boring man he is...

Arirang interview

http://www.hyuckfans.com/korea/showbiz.asf

Behind-the-scene at the ice hockey scene

http://ebook.sbs.co.kr/board_img/TB_M2BBS0...71606084831.wmv

6 mins NGs..he practically howls when he laughs...

mms://shinyanglove.cafe24.com/shinyanglove/ng.wmv

these two below i was not able to view online but i suppose it should still work

mms://shinyanglove.cafe24.com/shinyanglove/ng2.wmv

mms://shinyanglove.cafe24.com/shinyanglove/ng3.wmv

a beautiful MV..thought you would like to see this too...

http://psy.tnl.jp/data/video/Beauty.wmv

Credits to PSY4U.com

Guest bernajoon

ok what a relief...so glad the psy droolers are still on the move...kkk...

still sad because my "i-love-park-shin-yang-siggy-blinky" was lost...but still happy to be back..(hope im not violating any rules here)..

a question: does lycidas clubbox still works??...i have to get the ngs again...my hard drive was broken twice..(arggg talking about being unlucky)...

Guest pipilinx

really love him at lover in paris...he play the caracter so well.

does anyone have his real family pic?? with his wife and daughter...

really love to see it. :huh:

Guest bluweaver

cheers to the new thread!!!!!! :D

goose, tnx for starting up a new thread here for PSY

PSY rocks.... i simply loved him :o .... he's such a great actor and a well rounded man....

Archived