Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9174/hair8et.jpg

My hair as of now. Obviously it's all over the place :P.

So I have some questions...

I don't plan to get it cut at just some barbershop. My mom's a barber and she previously cut my hair so I'm totally uneducated when it comes to this. I want to find a stylist.

How do I go about finding a stylist? How much can it cost? What are some styles you guys recommend? I'm looking for somewhat medium length styles but anything is cool.

I know I have to "maintain" it, so products or other necessities won't be a problem.

Well, mohawks are in... or they are pretty hot for a summer look since summer is coming. For stylists.. you could consult your friends that are girls to a good salon. Or you can go to a salon and ask them and stuff. I think it could cost around $25 -ish. I'm not sure for all places, but over here that's the price they ask for.

Hair wax is a good product to try. It doesn't fall out as easily as gel or hair spray. And it doesn't make your hair look "wet" or "oily." :P

As for styles, errrr.. I'm not sure. Haha

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .Cherry.

I just got a haircut.

I think it looks a bit fobby, but eh I like it :P

BEFORE:

HAIRBEFORE2.jpg

AFTER:

HAIRBEAR2.jpgJPEG.jpghairbear.jpg

AWWW!! I really like it! Yeah, this haircut looks much better on ya. :)

I posted these up already on the updo thread, but I thought I'd just contribute here~

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

I wear this updo most often:

17.jpg

Cool....I like it...But, these pictures are too small that I can barely see it clearly.

Can anyone provide more of like this picture?

Because I have a long hair, and I need to have different types of this long hair

Guest lovecrumbs

I just got a haircut.

I think it looks a bit fobby, but eh I like it :P

BEFORE:

HAIRBEFORE2.jpg

AFTER:

HAIRBEAR2.jpgJPEG.jpghairbear.jpg

aw how cute! how did you tell the hairstylist how you wanted it to be cut?

Guest Bannannaa

Ahhh Soompiers please help me >.<

I'm getting a haircut this sunday and i'm really unsure what i should do so i thought i'd turn to you guys ^________^ right now i'm growing my hair and slowly getting rid of my layers.

27wishing9lq.jpg

sorry i havent got a better picture.

its just past my shoulders. layer in the front with a fringe.

i have an idea of styling it below my chino n one side and getting lnoger until its long on the other side. what do you think?

Can someone give me some other ideas/pictures of what I should do please? ^^ i hope i'm not posting this too late...

THanks -x- :lol:

Guest SwtMsT

I want to give my hair to Locks of Love, but if I do, my hair will be SHORT (they take about 10 inches). I was wondering if anyone had pics of any cute, kinda punky, short hairstyles that I could show the stylist??

Guest xjools

aw how cute! how did you tell the hairstylist how you wanted it to be cut?

I just told my hairstylist that I want to thin my hair.. ALOTTT

And I want little layers. Oh and bangs a LITTLE above my eyes. :)

Hehe, thank you all for the nice comments! :wub:

Guest bLufurBaLL

padlet! ur soo cute ^_^

..and so are those Korean girls in that how to post.. :wub:

...uhh sorry for not being helpful... >_<

Guest HONGTN

i need a haircut -.- i dont have any ideas either.....x.x

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/1UniQue/DSCF4001.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/1Un.../Picture735.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/1UniQue/Picture1.jpg

i was thinking of getting my bangs redone...since it grew out and now....erk...yeah

i need something that'll look good, and go with my face shape ^^

Guest monchichi

hair8et.jpg

My hair as of now. Obviously it's all over the place :P.

So I have some questions...

I don't plan to get it cut at just some barbershop. My mom's a barber and she previously cut my hair so I'm totally uneducated when it comes to this. I want to find a stylist.

How do I go about finding a stylist? How much can it cost? What are some styles you guys recommend? I'm looking for somewhat medium length styles but anything is cool.

I know I have to "maintain" it, so products or other necessities won't be a problem.

I'm from Melb AUS so I don't know if the costs will be the same if you put it in US dollars or whatever o_o but styling your hair can cost from $50 - $200+ depending on what products the stylists use and how much they charge for the labor.

A friend of mine gets his hair cut for $55 in Chinatown (FYI: Near Hobby Japan) and they ask you to style it the way you usually do and then they cut it while its styled to exactly how you want it. Some of my other friends get their hair done and styled for $150+ which is a bit much, imo because I've never had to pay for a hair cut in my life (Both my parents are hair dressers).

Nowadays, my sister cuts my hair - she isn't a hair dresser but she does a GREAT job!! I always get compliments after she cuts my hair.

On a separate note: I just cut 30cm off my hair a month a go and it's grown heaps since then (was just below my chin and now a bit past the tip of my shoulder). Does anyone have any styles or cuts to suit shoulder length-ish hair? I like ultra layered but sophisticated styles.

Thanks! :)

Guest Izam.

Ahhh Soompiers please help me >.<

I'm getting a haircut this sunday and i'm really unsure what i should do so i thought i'd turn to you guys ^________^ right now i'm growing my hair and slowly getting rid of my layers.

27wishing9lq.jpg

sorry i havent got a better picture.

its just past my shoulders. layer in the front with a fringe.

i have an idea of styling it below my chino n one side and getting lnoger until its long on the other side. what do you think?

Can someone give me some other ideas/pictures of what I should do please? ^^ i hope i'm not posting this too late...

THanks -x- :lol:

I think a little trim would be good. You might want to maybe try some colors too (something like dark brown, nothing too crazy). =)

I was thinking of this color for you?

maki1545.jpg

I want to give my hair to Locks of Love, but if I do, my hair will be SHORT (they take about 10 inches). I was wondering if anyone had pics of any cute, kinda punky, short hairstyles that I could show the stylist??

Short punky?

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THESE. I love Ruki and Kai's hair. I'm going to take Aki's links (hope she doesn't mind) I would SO do this to my own hair if my face isn't so big :fury:

scan00041bv.jpg

scan00058dx.jpg

scan00112pe.jpg

scan00139ee.jpg

Or this is cute too. I've had this one before =D

ringo0007.jpg

Mine....this style really slims your face down

cu10y.jpg

1Chain99.jpg

To 1UniQue: you should definitely do something about your bangs. Side-swept (so common but very basic) would be good.

Guest Minkyness

I'm so tired of my hair! I've had the same style forever. I want to grow it longer but then when it does get longer I want it shorter. I'm always undecided with my hair. I've dyed it a lot so I don't want to dye it again until my hair is grown out and all the dyed parts are gone. So any suggestions for hair styles?

Here's some pictures:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Mink...ky/de3bfd14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/Mink...ky/8b350670.jpg

Guest RYUUSEi

^First of all, I <3 your eyecolour. Damn, it's so pretty. ^__^ Why can't my eyecolour be that bright!? T__T

Hmm ... I'm thinking, volume? Yeah, lots of volume. ^__^ And layers are always good. And maybe some loose, loose curls? Just soft curls that are more like ... waves?

Just changing little things about your hairstyle can make a huge difference. You don't need anything too drastic.

Guest Bannannaa

I think a little trim would be good. You might want to maybe try some colors too (something like dark brown, nothing too crazy). =)

Haha yeah i wanan dye my hair but my parent wont let me just yet >___< I'll work on them. Thanks for the advice ^^ Izam. I'll probably end up trimming like you said cus i'll probably regret it if i style it crazy.

Guest Izam.

any hairstyles that can make ur face fat o_0?

It won't make a slim face look fat, but if you have a really chubby face, some hairstyles can make it look even chubbier because of how it frames your face.

Guest kare.t

xJOOLiAA<3 : I ADORE your new haircut; really fits you quite well :P

looks beautiful~

Izam : You're always stylist; lol; I had the same hair during summer. For the school year, I tend to tone it down a little but once summer rolls around - away it goes! ^^

Most people like my curl style, right? This week, I recreated the look with my new hair. I like it very much with the "trimmer" bangs now.

&

This thread is getting into buns and must I brag (yes I must; lol) but I do really well with those. This is one style that I just happened to do this week. ^_^

1141951647580757_file.jpg

1141952133035695_file.jpg

This is the hold after I got home from school (6 am - 3 pm).

no product in hair; gel free; 1/2 curler;

1141951104642146_file.jpg

1141950696654725_file.jpg

[front] - MESSY BUN; I have a mass number of messy bun style -_ -';

The Dica is dead so to the webcam it is. If you want more pictures of the curl/bun, pm me. ^^

Archived