Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

Guest ryisakooguy

hey guys. i think i mite need a lil help here. well im a guy and ive been growing up my hair for months now, it started off with spikes. i have pretty thick so i always straighten my hair all the time after a shower. i might haved to get my hair thinned out at some salon. anyways, ive been tryin to style my hair like hwan hee/brians hair. heres my hair now...

myhair.jpg

this is when i have nothing in my hair. kinda like hwan hee's i guess... :unsure:

but there are times when i wanna fix my hair. i want fix my hair like brians

043ys.jpg

037ya1.jpg

the thing that gets me is how does he get those spikes and how to get them to stay up? whenever i tried to do that with like putty or fiber gum it just never stays up or never looks like that. this also goes with the bangs. im thinking that you might have to use a hair spray, maybe?

os5u7r.jpg

also the hair on the back of his neck and his sideburns, any ideas how to get it like that?

im planning to get a haircut sooner or later, so maybe that might help a lil. sorry for asking for a lot. im hoping someone could recommend/help me out here. thanks in advance. :)

*credits for images goes to the fly to the sky thread

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ryisakooguy, just take pictures to the salon and ask them to cut it like that and help you style it like that too. I think hair wax would help you out. Gel and hairspray won't do the trick.

Guest midst

erm... i think it will be more helpful if you post up a pic of yourself. Cause it pretty hard us to pick out a hairstyle for you when we don't really know your face shape.?

There's already a thread on it. An advice i will give you is to massage your scalp, it's scientifically proven to speed up your hair growth. Washing your hair once/ twice a day does help it grow faster, however it will spoil your hair. The key here is still patience. :)

It's called a "Mullet". It advisable for you to bring a photo along to show the hairstylist to make things easier.

Thanks

Guest tt-nhii

hehehe me and my best friend haivy went to get our haircut a couple weeks ago

BEFORE:

DSCN0433.jpgDSCN0347.jpg

AFTER

DSCN0874.jpgcropped.jpg

:D i really like my hair now...even though it looks a bit like a mullet.... :mellow:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3029/wolfphoto0017gy.jpg

OMG he looks just like KUSANO!!!

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2882/im...812902345wt.jpg

The one to the left has super nice hair and the dark color

really complement her pretty face..

I want to cut my hair now..

But i have no inspiration

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8890/18cy2.jpg

I got that hairstyle a while back..

i always got complements..

BUT IT TAKES A WICKED LONG TIME to get it like that!!!!

Guest MONICA

hehehe me and my best friend haivy went to get our haircut a couple weeks ago

BEFORE:

DSCN0433.jpgDSCN0347.jpg

AFTER

DSCN0874.jpgcropped.jpghair.jpg

:D i really like my hair now...even though it looks a bit like a mullet.... :mellow:

that hair cut looks REALLY good on you. for the top, did you have to do anything to it or does it just get poofy like that on its own?

Guest ryisakooguy

ryisakooguy, just take pictures to the salon and ask them to cut it like that and help you style it like that too. I think hair wax would help you out. Gel and hairspray won't do the trick.

koo thanks. i was also thinkin about doin that when i go get my hair cut sometime soon.

any recommendations on hair wax anyone?

Guest graceyoon

^ the black and white one looks more poofy, i think when u newly blow dry it, it goes like that... and to keep it poofy u may have to use a volumnizer..

well that's what i think anyway

Guest BebeSweet

tt-nhii... I think your bangs need a little more of a trim. I do like the long side-swept look but its just a little too long.

Guest BBShine

can u post some muullet hairstyles plz?

I have a Mullet!!!

21780404816375l.jpg

21780317113065l.jpg

My mullet isn't very long haha and I broke the rule that states, "Business in the front, party at the back." Mine is party all over :D

Guest .Cherry.

tt-nhii... I think your bangs need a little more of a trim. I do like the long side-swept look but its just a little too long.

Yeah, i really like ur hair but i think you would look even better with side bangs cut shorter. :)

Guest <3mika

Omg, can someone help me how to do the kind of hair that is ponytailed and also messed in the ends. It's also black circled in this picture.

111il.jpg

Guest itzocccckkkkkk

I have a Mullet!!!

21780404816375l.jpg

21780317113065l.jpg

My mullet isn't very long haha and I broke the rule that states, "Business in the front, party at the back." Mine is party all over :D

omg your hair is so hott.

i almost thought u were seo taiji

Guest junyi

haha =D you have a nice and cool hair !!!

Archived