Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

Guest papasmurf

your hair reminds me of a lion...

finally someone recognized what my hair suppose to look like........hahah sweet ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but yeah...ehhh im not going for that hair anymore i think it's just weird.....

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryisakooguy

alrighty im back again...

umm i just decided to play with my hair after going through korean hairstyles. i didnt fix it up to the max cause i was going to take a shower after i fixed my hair since i had to go to work tomorrow morning. i only fixed the right side of my hair. well this is how it looks...not perfect but oh well

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

^oh i have natural white/gray highlights...:lol: >_<

what do you guys think? like? dont like? any ideas how to make it better? or even another hairstyle...?

i was also trying to make some spikes around the top but it just didnt stay up. it kept falling down. i really do think that i need a better wax, putty, or even get hair spray to better the hold. any recommendations on some products that can help me or even techniques? i remember someone told me to get some wax but i cant remember what it was callled... :huh:

oh and btw i was using physique precision wax and garnier fructis style surf hair putty. i was mostly using the garnier putty. i went to a local wal mart a few days back but i just couldnt find any wax! hmm just wondering where can i find some hair wax? i just cant find any...

thanks in advance guys. :)

Guest kare.t

heartrain9pm.th.jpg

022ru.th.jpg

hairhaze3lb.th.jpg

083zd.th.jpg

most people like the curl style that I posted the first time. These are the set of haircut that led to that. ^^

151bi1.th.jpg

the last one that I did; in nov i got another cut just to clean it up a bit. during the period between this cut and the new year hair, it grew out to be that length and style. I feel i must post the one i got before this tho because i told the lady to just cut the end straight across and cut the bangs. she did not add any layer.

1510328fo.jpg

060at.th.jpg

this is the cut in summer, it's a bit daring but fun for summer. it's EXTREMELY thin out and layer!!!! I could tie it up in a ponytail and see one piece of hair longer than the rest and it continues to be thinner and shorter. this is the style of those japanese scan that were posted. sorry, only webcam ! ><

and these.. because i don't have a life -_ -'

1454307eb.jpg

1456472ux.jpg

old hair style.

Guest lynnaxchoi

heartrain9pm.th.jpg

022ru.th.jpg

hairhaze3lb.th.jpg

will edit later.

ahh i love your hair :) is your hair wavy or is that just my eyes decieving me? LOL

if you hair IS wavy, did you get a perm or whatt? :)

Guest kare.t

not a perm; I curl it myself on the first two. Actually.. -_ -' those two were the works of hair style -> sleep -> wake up -> lazy -> went to work in that style so it's flater than normal.

as for color; I use "Sun-in" hair stray. It uses heat to make your natural hair lighter. You stray it in after you shower, blow dye it or play in the sun (or really, just leave it ^^; I found out it gets lighter faster in the sun but isn't needed). When it has reach a shade you're happy with, stop using the stray. It doesn't damage hair and a bit more natural looking. ^_^

Guest .Cherry.

heartrain9pm.th.jpg

022ru.th.jpg

hairhaze3lb.th.jpg

083zd.th.jpg

most people like the curl style that I posted the first time. These are the set of haircut that led to that. ^^

151bi1.th.jpg

the last one that I did; in nov i got another cut just to clean it up a bit. during the period between this cut and the new year hair, it grew out to be that length and style. I feel i must post the one i got before this tho because i told the lady to just cut the end straight across and cut the bangs. she did not add any layer.

1510328fo.jpg

060at.th.jpg

this is the cut in summer, it's a bit daring but fun for summer. it's EXTREMELY thin out and layer!!!! I could tie it up in a ponytail and see one piece of hair longer than the rest and it continues to be thinner and shorter. this is the style of those japanese scan that were posted. sorry, only webcam ! ><

1454307eb.jpg

1456472ux.jpg

old hair style.

Oh Yay! I'm so happy you put up more pictures! ^_^ I luv ur hair as always, so pretty! Thx for posting some pics up cause it gives me ideas on how to style my hair cause my hairs close to urs! :D

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

thanks lovelystyle for posting up the pictures :) .

i still am in need of a haircut, but i don't know what at the moment. i just want another different look while keeping my long hair. argh.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

Sun In actually does damage and dry out your hair, if you use it enough.

its like natural bleaching, it strips off layers of your hair.

you can get the same effect with using lemon juice in your hair, perhaps thats the same ingredients in Sun In???

Guest Izam.

old hair style.

Your hair looks perfect on you. You are that girl who I thought looked like Jolin when 411 was still around! :blush:

Guest x__FL4*

not a perm; I curl it myself on the first two. Actually.. -_ -' those two were the works of hair style -> sleep -> wake up -> lazy -> went to work in that style so it's flater than normal.

as for color; I use "Sun-in" hair stray. It uses heat to make your natural hair lighter. You stray it in after you shower, blow dye it or play in the sun (or really, just leave it ^^; I found out it gets lighter faster in the sun but isn't needed). When it has reach a shade you're happy with, stop using the stray. It doesn't damage hair and a bit more natural looking. ^_^

wahh~ that's awesome! where can i get that? *refering to the "sun-in" hair stray* =)

Guest -innocence-

wahh~ that's awesome! where can i get that? *refering to the "sun-in" hair stray* =)

^ u can get that at superstore, london drugs, or basically any drugstore

Guest lazibratt

I bought the sun-in. IT says it might turn reddish for darker hair. I'ms cared o_O My hair is like black.. Will it turn red if I use it?

How should I do my hair for my friend's HUGE sweet sixteen party? My hair is shoulder length and I have this lame side bangs.. and my hair is thin cuz I just cut it.

Guest memefluzit

ok!

so i have long hair...i'd post a pic but...i'm lazy right now. forgive me ;_; you don't need to see it anyway wtf am i saying. but it's about...18 inches? and i want to cut it.

BUT! i have NO IDEA what short hair style to cut it. gah~ i haven't cut my hair that short since i was 5 and even though i really want to do it i'm nervous to choose a style.....help mehhh~~~

Guest Izam.

ok!

so i have long hair...i'd post a pic but...i'm lazy right now. forgive me ;_; you don't need to see it anyway wtf am i saying. but it's about...18 inches? and i want to cut it.

BUT! i have NO IDEA what short hair style to cut it. gah~ i haven't cut my hair that short since i was 5 and even though i really want to do it i'm nervous to choose a style.....help mehhh~~~

It's hard for us to pick one for you if we don't know what you look like. =T There are plenty of short hair styles in the thread if you go back through the pages and you can pick one that way. :mellow:

hmmm I personally DO NOT recommend using Sun In to lighten your hair. Some people's hair can withstand it, but it puts sooooooo much damage on your hair! I used to use Sun In about two years ago, and now my hair is really damaged and dry and I have a lot of split ends. I'm still waiting for my hair to grow out, and its been 2.5 years!!! I talked to my salon hairstylist, and he told me NEVER to use Sun In on my hair again!!!!

Unless your hair is really really healthy, I don't recommend it at all

Guest charmins

I got my hair cut yesterday. People say i look more korean..i don't know what that means because i am korean :huh:

haha anyways..please tell me which haircut you prefer out of these pictures..just for future reference~

spring 2004 (just straight long hair):

Picture195.jpg

winter 2004 (i got bangs..they're kinda long):

Picture577.jpg

summer 2005 (short hair..the ends flip like that naturally..personally i thought this haircut was too short..):

NiagaraFalls0573-1.jpg

Now: March 2006 (i got my hair thinned out and got side bangs):

NewHaircut5.jpgPicture642.jpg

Picture616.jpg

sorry..i posted a lot of pictures !

i need comments..feedback =)

btw what colour should i dye my hair..im thinking of getting my hair dyed in spring..

-charmins

Archived