Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

Guest bebehh fez.

Okay... i asked about this, and the person said it looked good for me and i noticed my hair is about the same length and if i get it it's just gonna be a little trim..

2710987273vb.jpg

Kinda big, i know sorry though ><'

i did that haircut. it sorta came out that way ehh idk -_-

ma7iu.png

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tt-nhii

heheheh the length of my bangs depends if i style it to be shorter or not :P....hmmm dunno how to explain it.......lets just say i can make it short and long...like originally i styled my bangs in a way that it was just above my nose...but through sheer laziness i cant be bothered doing it like that no more...ill post a pic when i can be bothered hahahaha :D

ohhh and my hair was thick to begin with so it 'boofs' by itself...but it boofs too much so i need to put stuff through it to make it less boofy hahaha

Guest Rainie

Omg, can someone help me how to do the kind of hair that is ponytailed and also messed in the ends. It's also black circled in this picture.

111il.jpg

Yes, does anybody know how to do the circle bun??? I can't seem to get them to look like that when I do it -_-

Guest bLufurBaLL

koo thanks. i was also thinkin about doin that when i go get my hair cut sometime soon.

any recommendations on hair wax anyone?

oh alll the hair products ive bought.. I think I get the best results with either ... American Crew Fiber.. (ninpoo!!) or Redken 22 Concrete Paste..

oh .. the Fiber gives u a dry look .. so I dunno if you could get that "wet" hairstyle..

there might be other good ones.. but yea...

but if you can find Gatsby wax.. get that.. (ive never tried it though..)

Guest Izam.

My hair is getting long now (layers are getting really long in the back) so I think I will get a hair-cut Monday.

When I first cut it at the end of last year it looks like this....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1199076

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1276161

In Jan it looked like this.

Broken3.jpg

Broken4.jpg

This time I want the layer even shorter than last time in the back and on the side. The front needs a trim as well but I want the front to be longer than the back. The bottom back I want it still about the same length as it is now. I want it to look more punkish than before.

Right now it looks like this. It doesn't look bad but I just want the layers in the back to be short again.

RIGHT NOW my hair looks like THIS....see how much longer it is?

Hairtoolong.jpg

And I want the back and the side to look kind of like Shou's (it's like the last haircut I had but just even shorter). I might dye it as well (partially so i'll have some blonde or bronzy yellow color streaks at the bottom where the longest part of my hair will be (kind of like what I had last time)

This is the color that I want to dye again (this is a pic I took last summer when I dyed it back then). I like this color because it's similar to my eye color so it brings out my eyes more.

ADye21.jpg

And Shou's hair (I will bring this picture in to show her)

ANSHOU1.jpg

So it'll be a mixture of things. A little of this and a little of that. Sounds complicated? I hope it turns out ok. It if does I think it'd look awesome :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

I have a Mullet!!!

21780404816375l.jpg

21780317113065l.jpg

My mullet isn't very long haha and I broke the rule that states, "Business in the front, party at the back." Mine is party all over :D

omg your hair.. :w00t::wub: :blush: . i can't see your face, but your hair makes you look gooood :]. ahhhh, it's so cute on you.

oh btw, i know you didn't ask, but i like the shades with the white rims on you better lols.

Guest BBShine

omg your hair.. :w00t::wub: :blush: . i can't see your face, but your hair makes you look gooood :]. ahhhh, it's so cute on you.

oh btw, i know you didn't ask, but i like the shades with the white rims on you better lols.

Lol thankyou, here I took another picture with them on haha, just for you :D

24459000833978l.jpg

Oh, and I tied up my mullet for this one~

Guest lazibratt

I have an oval face but that description thing says that pulled back it will look good but I don't look good without any hair near my face haha.

What kinda bangs should I get? Also, if I got to beauty school to cut it, will they know what will look good on me?

Guest Justalilodreamer

Omg, can someone help me how to do the kind of hair that is ponytailed and also messed in the ends. It's also black circled in this picture.

111il.jpg

:o :o i wanna know how to do that too (the one you circled) ! i do mine like that too but it looks different :blink:

Guest litoxshortaii

does anyone have any good tutorials on how to do a messy bun

040108sqhb3.jpg

040108sqhb2.jpg

or something like this.. the ones i try to do always turn out looking weird.

I have a Mullet!!!

21780404816375l.jpg

21780317113065l.jpg

My mullet isn't very long haha and I broke the rule that states, "Business in the front, party at the back." Mine is party all over :D

YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO HOT!!!! cutee~ :)

Guest xbamboo

i'm going to get a haircut on friday, & i want this type of cut:

boa4670fu.jpg

.. i know it looks extreme, but that's bc BoA's hair is styled with hairspray, etc. in that picture

normally i think it should look something like this:

aiku010hw5ow3xh.jpg

so what do you guys think? yes? or no? :D:sweatingbullets:

Archived