Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest truexskills

well, i'm a guy and i need some hair help.

my head is sort of like a triangle i guess..its pretty normal near the forehead and everything..but as it goes down..i lost a lot of weight, so my cheeks kind of slope in..but its not like sharp angle triangle..i actually have gained some weight..so it looks somewhat oval, but not perfect oval..it still like kinda slopes in near the cheeks to the chin..since my chin/mouth are kinda small. i found that the longer hair sorta suits me..not long like girl, hanging long..but long with sideburns and the hair in the back..i don't think there is some sort of name for it..and im seraching for a hair style thats not too complex or expensive but looks nice. thanks

11.jpg

Wow, that's on here? Well yeah I do that , like even before I saw this. You tie your hair in a ponytail and then twist it like in the picture and like make your hair go around the ponytail. Then you just secure it with a whole bunch of bobby pins, quite simple actually

Guest midst

Can some body tell me how you can make your hair grow fast other then doing the following

* Drink Milk

* Put Oatmeal in your hair

* Use "special" shampoo

* Trim your hair once a week

Coz man i want to know how i can make my hair grow faster without doing the above

Guest lilibee

what should i tell the hairstylist if wanna a cut like Boa style or similar to it?

in ENglish or Japanese plz because im going to a Japanese hairstylist

thanks

well, i'm a guy and i need some hair help.

my head is sort of like a triangle i guess..its pretty normal near the forehead and everything..but as it goes down..i lost a lot of weight, so my cheeks kind of slope in..but its not like sharp angle triangle..i actually have gained some weight..so it looks somewhat oval, but not perfect oval..it still like kinda slopes in near the cheeks to the chin..since my chin/mouth are kinda small. i found that the longer hair sorta suits me..not long like girl, hanging long..but long with sideburns and the hair in the back..i don't think there is some sort of name for it..and im seraching for a hair style thats not too complex or expensive but looks nice. thanks

erm... i think it will be more helpful if you post up a pic of yourself. Cause it pretty hard us to pick out a hairstyle for you when we don't really know your face shape.?

Can some body tell me how you can make your hair grow fast other then doing the following

* Drink Milk

* Put Oatmeal in your hair

* Use "special" shampoo

* Trim your hair once a week

Coz man i want to know how i can make my hair grow faster without doing the above

There's already a thread on it. An advice i will give you is to massage your scalp, it's scientifically proven to speed up your hair growth. Washing your hair once/ twice a day does help it grow faster, however it will spoil your hair. The key here is still patience. :)

what should i tell the hairstylist if wanna a cut like Boa style or similar to it?

in ENglish or Japanese plz because im going to a Japanese hairstylist

thanks

It's called a "Mullet". It advisable for you to bring a photo along to show the hairstylist to make things easier.

Guest Justalilodreamer

NAN :o :o i love your hair color!! u dyed it at home too :o thanks for the pictures, im gonna try dying it that way some day ^_^

Archived