Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

Guest Justalilodreamer

yt87879y.jpg

^its theresa from cookies

im thinking of getting my hair cut like that, right now my hair is about 3 inches longer than shoulder length

or should i just grow it out?

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

i recently got a perm. my hairdresser told me to use my fingers to "comb" my hair otherwise it will ruin my wavy/curly hair. but i couldn't stand it, i feel dirty if i don't use something to comb my hair.

so my question is, is it really that bad to comb your hair if you got wavy hair? and what kind of comb/brush do u use

Guest Izam.

i've always loved izam's hair. and you're so adventurous to try new things. ^^

Haha yeah, Izam is always making a fashion statement. :D

You guys are nice. :blush:

(Olivia ^_^ @ Mar 5 2006, 06:28 AM)

Woah Izam. Your hair has grown so fast!

I KNOW. But 2 months is a long time. =P

Love the hair and kind of off topic, but that is a nice looking ring on your four finger.

Thanks. :)

can u post some muullet hairstyles plz?

Edit: There are a lot throughout this thread.

My hair right now is one of them.

Meeahh2.jpg

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

^can u post up better angles of ur hair? my hair is already kind of in the shape of a mullet because of the fauxhawk cut i did, but i think i want it to look even more mullet-y.

i really like your hair izam, damn it! hahahah. well i like your choices of haircuts too :]. reaal good.

Guest JOONIE.su

I took a few quick photos for those who wanted mullet hairstyles. Normally the top is alot puffier than that but its been almost 12 hours since I styled it.

hair43ar.jpg

Ignore the ugly school uniform XP

Izam. I love your hair especially when you first had it cut. I think it really suits you. ^^

Guest Romancer.

I KNOW. But 2 months is a long time. =P

If only my hair would grow that fast in 2 months....I'm still waiting =_="

And 2 months is a very short time for that much hair O_O

1139271734989778_file.jpg

sorry for the big pictures ~

CURL STYLE,,

you can see it's a bit long,, I need a new haircut, can someone help? by this week, I will get a cut !

i like ur curls :P eheheh

good change or bad?

this is when i first cut it last summer

PICT3483.jpg

Cute hairstyle :P I like it...

Guest .Cherry.

i'm going to get a haircut on friday, & i want this type of cut:

boa4670fu.jpg

.. i know it looks extreme, but that's bc BoA's hair is styled with hairspray, etc. in that picture

normally i think it should look something like this:

aiku010hw5ow3xh.jpg

so what do you guys think? yes? or no? :D:sweatingbullets:

Yes!!! Do it, lol!!!

I've always loved Boa's hair, no matter what style it's in. I like the second picture the best, without the hair spray and all the other stuff in her hair. It's soo pretty. *dazzeled* ^_^

Just be sure to hopefuly get a good hair stylist person...and tell 'em to cut exactly as u say. Hope you like ur hair afterwards, i'm sure it'll be pretty!! :)

Guest changsta

i recently got a perm. my hairdresser told me to use my fingers to "comb" my hair otherwise it will ruin my wavy/curly hair. but i couldn't stand it, i feel dirty if i don't use something to comb my hair.

so my question is, is it really that bad to comb your hair if you got wavy hair? and what kind of comb/brush do u use

i was going to get my hair permed with the big curls and thats what my hairdresser said. i didn't do it thou. i stuck with straight hair. i think its true and its best not to take a risk and RUIN your hair. if you don't have the really big curls then i don't think you can't use a comb. my mom has her hair permed the normal curls and she combs it all the time. i think its just the big curls. lol. if you really need to comb your hair and you don't think using your fingers is doing the job you should use one of those wooden combs that are spaced out... do you know what i'm talking about? ahh.. so hard to describe.

Guest changsta

i got a hair cut...

i'm not used to it

and i feel like a boy

well a prettyboy :)

but ugly girl lol

show and tell....

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

omgoshh.. you would be a prettyboy, but your a pretty girl too. i love your b4 picture too with long hair. i think only beautiful girls can pull off short hair. so don't worry your beautifulll!!! its really cute and asian. i would never get that haircut in my life because i would just look like a boy period. lol.

Guest yuans7love

i got a digital perm over christmas break back in december and the hairdresser told me not to blow dry it without a diffuser but he never mentioned combing it. But to be honest, I don't need to comb it at all. I just wait for it become semi dry and put mouse in and that's it. But if it bothers you that much use a brush with wide teeth.

Guest koreanxgurl

my friend recently got a perm and her hairdresser told her to use a pick and use it when the hair is wet. a pick as in the things for afros. hope this helps. (:

Guest blackhabit

thought i'd share in this thread, my most recent cut.

I feel so cold with this hair because in the back it's so short T_T~

he used a shaver thinger for the back of my head! You know for guys? lol

but yeah here goes

img035410yl.jpg

img036114ab.jpg

within a few days this hair will turn tomato red. lol it will strike with the sun~! keke~

Archived