Quantcast
kbleon

Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

He deserves to win a big award for his great acting in GP :'( Hate that he's underrated in Korea :(

22 hours ago, MissA said:

He deserves to win a big award for his great acting in GP :'( Hate that he's underrated in Korea :(

@MissA I Agree, he is doing an excellent job acting as Lee Kang.

• Like 1

'대군' 주상욱, 모두가 반한 악역…주옥 같은 명장면 TOP 5

Spoiler

TV 's special drama' Dae - gun - Draw a love '(the drama Cho Hyun - kyung, director Kim Jung - min) I can see at a glance the shape of the villain 'Lee River' that has captured the house theater for a while.

First of all, it is a scene of making a profound confession to Jahyeon (Jin Seon-jin), who was asked to stop marriage with the Imperial Army as a gem of the Lee River (Joo Sang-wook). After knowing that Hui (Yun Yi-yoon) was dead, he told Jahyeon, who came to ask him to stop marriage with the armed forces, "If yes, come to me. I will accept it now, "he said, making a sudden confession from the first time.

In addition, while he was trying to overturn Higu 's plot, he told me to ask Nak - kyu (Ryu Hyo - young) to take over Jajyeon. "I do not want to hurt you" in the words of "I'll keep it good", "I'm sorry to hear that you are thinking about Jihyun even though you are sharpening the blade toward the whistle.

In addition, the scene of laughing and shedding tears of Jihyun who came to devote his life left a strong impression on viewers. Jihyeon said that he would devote his life instead of the victim who was in danger of being killed by his opponent, saying, "What comes to me is like death to the man?" I was very pleased to see the birth of a beautiful face,

Next, Jahyeon, who was trying to kill himself, finds that he has fallen and is falling down and tries to tie his neck to the boiling anger. Ambassador Despite the fact that there is no scene, it is a creepy thing to see those who show off their luxury performances.

Finally, it is the scenery which got a notice of the fact that it was false weight in the Yang - an Dae - gun (Son Byeong - ho) which was the only supporting body which received attention last. In the appearance of a shock and betrayal to the opposition of Yang Yang who confessed that he had poisoned the bow to make the justification for the queen and to make a justification for his quarrel, his eyes glared at the complicated subtle emotions such as sadness, anger, .

With such delicate emotions, Ju Sang-wook once again boldly established his position as an actor and created another life character.

On the other hand, the last episode of 'Dae Gun - Draw Love' will be broadcast on May 6th, when Joo Sang-wook, who gives birth to horrifying scenes every time, is expected to play another role ahead of him.

/ Seokyeong Star actor sestar@sedaily.com

CR.http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RYFZF0PH0
  • Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 2:49 PM, MissA said:

Agreed ...he is amazing in this drama and he deserved to be awarded an award for his superb acting ... I'm so happy that he never failed to delivered a top notch acting in  incredible piece as Grand Prince ...:wub:

• Like 1