Quantcast
kbleon

Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

2 more episode left .... can't wait ...

3 Questions That Will Be Answered As “Grand Prince” Comes To A CloseJoo-Sang-Wook-Jin-Se-Yeon-Yoon-Shi-Yoon1

Based on a true story, “Grand Prince” has been receiving a lot of love as it conveys a tragic, yet romantic love story about a brotherly rivalry between two princes and their conflict over power and a woman. As the drama heads towards its last two episodes, viewers will be able to see how their stories end. Here are three questions that will be answered as the drama wraps up this weekend.

Spoiler

. Will Yoon Shi Yoon cut down his own brother?

One aspect of the fight between the two brothers to look out for is Yoon Shi Yoon’s actions. Currently, Yoon Shi Yoon has gathered an army to take down Joo Sang Wook from the throne, formed his plan, gathered those loyal to him, and will be heading to face his brother. However, Yoon Shi Yoon has had difficulty facing his brother at sword point, bringing into question whether he will be able to do so. Whether he will be able to finish the bloody battle between him and Joo Sang Wook or whether he will have to lay his sword down will be addressed in the coming episodes.

2. What role will Jin Se Yeon play, as the key to both brothers’ hearts?

As a woman who is deeply loved by both Yoon Shi Yoon and Joo Sang Wook, she is the character in the drama that wields the most influence over them. Yoon Shi Yoon returned from the grave in order to fulfill his promise with her, while the normally violent Joo Sang Wook has not harmed a hair on her head, and treats her tenderly. Compared to other noble ladies, Jin Se Yeon has refused to sit still and stepped forward to create her own destiny. The coming episodes will reveal how she will affect the rivalry between the two brothers until the very end.

at is Joo Sang Wook’s terrifying scheme?

The elder prince previously stopped Yoon Shi Yoon’s attempted coup d’etat, as he smiled ominously and canceled his visit to the former king’s burial side, throwing a wrench into his younger brother’s plan. Though he somehow figured out Yoon Shi Yoon’s plan, he has also been acting erratically politically, as he ordered the Jurchen envoys to be slain on the spot, and ordered death by poison to his father-like-figure and uncle Son Byung Ho. Though he personally cut off ties with his political allies, it appears that he has a plan and will soon demonstrate how he plans to protect his seat on the throne.

A source form the drama stated, “We’ve gotten a thankful nickname like ‘the best drama,’ and so we are preparing ‘the best ending.’ There will be unforgettable scenes until the end. As a historical drama with an unforgettable ending, please look forward to the conclusion that the ‘Grand Prince’ team has prepared.”

“Grand Prince” will air its last two episodes this weekend on May 5 and 6 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, watch the first episode below!https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/03/3-questions-will-answered-grand-prince-comes-close/

• Like 2

Ju Suk-wook, "Daegun" commented "Thank you for the big love

주상욱, ‘대군’ 종영 소감 “생각지 못한 큰 사랑 감사해”

** Joo Sang-wook, who was an ambitious "i-gang" in this film, was greatly appraised by viewers due to his horrific villain acting and overwhelming attraction.

I'm so proud of him acting in this  well-made historical drama ... he was indeed a superb great actor !!:)

Spoiler

Actor Ju Sang-wook regretted the ending of the general TV channel Chosun <Daegun - Drawing Love> (hereinafter <Daegun>).

On May 5, Will Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released a video of Ju Sang-wook's testimony to Naver TV.

Ju Suk-wook, "Daegun" commented "Thank you for the big love I did not think"

In the video, Joo Sang-wook said, "<Dae-gun> seems to have just started. I'm sorry for that, "he said.

"I think it was such a work that I felt a lot of regret about the character of the river I played. I think it was a very nice character, but it is very unfortunate. "It shows the unusual attachment to the characters who have been acting for years.

"I am so grateful to have given such a great love that I can not think so. <Great army> I will enjoy watching until the end and I will finish well. I will say hello to you with a good piece of work next. "" I am really grateful for the fact that even though the river is bad, I love you a lot. "

Joo Sang-wook, who was an ambitious "i-gang" in this film, was greatly appraised by viewers due to his horrific villain acting and overwhelming attraction.

CR. http://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=201805050854003&sec_id=540201

• Like 2

Please, where can I see the program that comes out in 0; 40 of this video? Someone knows? Thank you
  • Like 2

Thanks to JSW for such a risky character. But he with his extraordinary transformation and charisma has made us love this KING. A KING who sought sincere love. Tragic exstencia the Lee Kang, due to the lack of love of his mother.

• Like 2

aFMZXx.jpg

cr: jinseyun.goJ48hie.jpg

cr: hoyani_1218

Spoiler

wLtwxN.jpg

cr: sunguing

• Like 2

'Dae-gun', 5% of Ma's breaking, ending

201805070905779180_5aef989f8fc77.jpg

The 'big gun - drawing love', which gave 'Blood romance' to wow, gave a brilliant and warm ending......

^^

The owner of solid smoke power, Ju Sang-wook perfected the feelings of the river like a roller coaster from the quiet charisma of desire to the intense run-down that bursts into unlimited heat, exploded the thrill of the drama and the immersion. ^^

Spoiler

[OSEN = Gangseo Jeong reporter] The 'big gun - drawing love', which gave 'Blood romance' to wow, gave a brilliant and warm ending.

In the 20th episode of the TV drama 'Daegun - Draw a Love' (written by Cho Hyun-kyung, directed by Kim Jung-min, hereinafter referred to as 'Daejun') broadcast on the last 6 days, the nationwide 5.6% and 5.6% The record, 2.7 percent nationwide, 2.8 percent in the Seoul metropolitan area (Nielsen Korea, 25-49 households based on paid personal) recorded more than 5 percent of the Maehongmun Freehag commitment to the Gwanghwamun. Once again renewed its own highest audience rating, 'past drama drama' beautiful beauty of the genre scored.

The last episodes of 'Dae-gun' came to a peaceful ending with a strong life-style of Yi Hui (Yi Shiun), Sungja Hyun (Jin Seon Yeon) and Lee Gang (Sung Suk Wook) The river was rescued from the abyss with the help of a fortuneteller (Kim Bum-jin), but did not escape, but came back to his hometown again and asked Hwi for the "last showdown". Bend: "Come back now. I tried to forgive my family as my family, "but the river attacked the drowsy whisperer after saying firmly that it could not carry the life of disgrace, saying," Kill me. "

But as soon as I could defend it, I could not swing the sword, and suddenly I fell off the river. Because the river will not be able to kill herself with a luck, I asked to kill instead. In the midst of screaming, the river smiled with a sad smile, gazing at Jihyun and the Great King (Yang Mi-kyung), including Hui, saying, "The people I love are here." . Jihyeon approached and closed his eyes with tearful eyes. He grabbed the river and cried, saying that everything was his own fault.

For a moment, when he was saddened, he began to gather things for the country and gather the regulators to clean up the situation. The people who sympathized with 'Jinyang Tenhae' did not punish them, but they carried out a 'peaceful policy' that embraced them all. And ten years later, after regent, he raised a good wage. Yoon Na-gum (Ryu Hyo-yeol), who was born before the birth of Fuhwa Jahyeon who gave birth to two children and made a family full of love and respect, came to his sick body and entrusted himself and the daughter of the river. Jahyeon was happy to greet her family and stand in front of the grave of the river and give her a warm, enduring promise of love. In the past three months, we have summarized what the 'big army' left behind, offering 'blood romance' of love and desire to viewers.

◆ The dream team was good! Suck Strong Story Jo Hyun Kyung Writer & Grand Director Jeong Min Kim!

It was really a 'Dream Team' downstory and directing. Cho Hyun-kyung, who has been recognized as a 'Maidens', is an artist who has expressed love through his 'Daegun', Lee Yi and Sungja Hyun, Lee River expressing the sorrow of false desire, Yun Nam-gum, Lucy Dog ), And the well-known well-maiden drama, which gave breath to each character, to the character of Dae-won (Dae-soon)

Kim Jung-min, who created the hit drama "Man of the Princess" and "The Chosun Gunner," has a passion for first love and a painful jealousy of unrequited love in the "Daejun", as well as a detailed sentiment line as well as a huge battle of blood- The event was solved with sensational and delicate performance. In addition to the detail that does not miss one sentimental line, it perfected the dramatic portrayal and captured the hearts of viewers by completing a beautiful and magnificent 'Daejun'.

◆ I set up the center of the pole with the glowing hot rolling! Yoon Sik Yoon - Jin Sue Yeon - Joo Sang Wook!

Yoon is impressed by expressing the impeccable performance of the Iwi, who looks soft but strong, good but never evil. Jean Seon Yeon, too, was a 'god drama goddess' and actively rushed toward love, 100% of the subjectivity and liveliness of the surname, and gave a lot of support and empathy from viewers. The owner of solid smoke power, Ju Sang-wook perfected the feelings of the river like a roller coaster from the quiet charisma of desire to the intense run-down that bursts into unlimited heat, exploded the thrill of the drama and the immersion.

◆ Actors of new and old actors who filled the drama, Ryu Hyo Young - Son Ji Hyun - Yang Mi Kyung - Son Byung Ho!

Ryu Hyo-young of Yoon Na-gum, who had been caught up in the hunger of ambition, to stir up the conflict in the latter half, and Son Ji-hyeon, who perfected the language and martial arts of the north, It was a richard simmons. In addition, Yang Mi-kyung was one of the eyes, laughing and he played the role of the center of the 9th stage of the political stage, and Son Byeong-ho took over the role of both sides of the opposition. A well-made drama, full of empty spaces, could be created by the young and old actors.

◆ Alternative historical drama 'KEY' leads! The excitement of the endless unknown drama!

'Dae-gun' is a deadly historical drama based on a grounded historical hypothesis that the original two princes, the folly and the ancestral throne remembrance came out of a devotee to a woman. As a result, the viewers were expecting the ending and wondered, and they made their own ending through various communities and social networking sites, and showed a strong immersion and created a more exciting drama.

◆ Well-made historical drama! Completion of master historical drama full of authenticity!

'Dae-gun' completed the 'Well-Made drama', which deals with good script, delicate directing, the tenderness of love, and the pain of desire beyond the tired actors. As a result, it has been the highest viewer rating in the history of TV shipbuilding in 2 times of broadcasting, and it exceeded 4% in 16 times and set it as the first place except the terrestrial wave. In the 20th session, it exceeded the audience rating of '5% of Mama', and once again proved that it achieved its highest rating. In addition, he prevailed in the top spot in the drama again in the VOD market, and in various communities, he created the new words such as "Wisdom Couple," "Lijiang Follower," and "Daejung Rah."

The production crew said, "I was really happy every day with the 'Daejun'. "It was a great story, a great bishop, the best actors, and every time I finished it, I was grateful and thankful." I also hope that 'Dae-gun' was a drama that made viewers happy. " /kangsj@osen.co.kr

cr. http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201805070905779180&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

• Like 1

This is what an AA+ acting from the incredible JSW (LK) and KMJ (as a mother Queen) .. JSW crafted his acting from the beginning with his charisma  as ruthless and cruel King .. but at the end it is all about love that he longed for ...a  sincere love .. from his mother, brother and a girl .. no one understand how painful he is living with so much pain .. not even his mother ... Thank you Joo Sang Wook for giving us such a extraordinary flawless and superb performance in Grand Prince!! ..

Recap from :- https://www.bah-doo.com/grand-prince-live-recap-episode-20-final/

The scene

Kang walks to the palace and sits on the Kings chair.

The guards tell Hwi that the King escaped. Then the other guard shows up, KT charges him, but this guy drops to the ground defenseless. He tells them that Kang wants to see Hwi. KT doesn’t want him to go there. But Hwi wants to go there to meet him. JH goes to tell the Grand Queen what is going on.

The Grand Queen says that she wanted to tell Kang to just leave and live quietly, but my son really wants to see blood. JH basically tells her that, if she wants to see both of them live, don’t be angry at him. He is standing on a cliff. The Queen thinks she should have told him that she loves him, now she regrets that.

Hwi shows up at the political palace and goes inside. It is a showdown between brothers again. Hwi walks up to where Kang is sitting he tells him to come down, it isn’t his seat anymore and it never was. kang tells him that he willbe there tomorrow without him, and he will meet the officials. Hwi tells him that it all ended now. You can’t take your position back, it isn’t about him, or his mother, it is about the little King, you don’t have the peoples love.

Kang says he can correct it all and make Korea strong and all the people rich and happy. Hwi says that the people are not stupid, they put their lives on the line to take you down today. they are not here to be rich or get a high position. They came for the cue with nothing, the country gave them nothing, but the people can sacrifice for the country. You didnt’ become the King in the right way. Now I know.

kang says this is why he couldnt’ get love also. He wants to take her because he just wanted to talk all the love from Hwi. He wanted it all entirely for him, then it would be proof that he is a worthy man. Hwi tells him he already has a wife. Kang tells him that he married with that heart, he thought, if he became King then everything would be his, he believed it.

Hwi tells him to come back to their family as his brother. You will be out from your position and get punished. But after your punishment ends, you can live. Not as King, but your family will be next to you.

Kang tears up and says that they should do all those things in the next life. We shouldnt’ make these choices at all in the next life. Please kill me. Life in humiliation is not for me. I will ask for your forgiveness by dying, not as a living sentence.

Hwi tells him that he never thinks about his family members. What about our mother?

Kang takes a deep breath and grabs the sword. The Queen walks closer to the political palace.

Kang asks Hwi if he can do it. Hwi says a long life will be Kang’s punishment. Kang walks down the steps and tells him that he is bad enough to kill his own brother many many times. Kang attacks and swings his sword at Hwi. Hwi defends himself, but he doesn’t attack Kang.

They fall outside the doors and keep fighting. They fight in front of the Queen and everyone. The bad guy kills the King unexpectedly. he falls to the ground in Hwi’s arms. The guard is sliced as well.

Bad Guard – He asked me to kill him, because you won’t be able to do it.

Flashback of Kang telling the guard to do this for him. The guard doesn’t want to do it, but Kang tells him that he is his only person. He doesn’t want to die by anyone else. You do it. The guard cries at the responsibility.

The guard dies.

The Queen cries over her son. He says Mo-mo-mother….

Kang holds his neck and tells them all not to cry. He tells Hwi not to cry….my brother..…all the people I loved are all here…..you shouldn’t cry…..no one …..don’t cry for me.

But they are all crying.

…..when I let everything go, I feel so free…..I feel relaxed….

He dies.

cr. https://www.bah-doo.com/grand-prince-live-recap-episode-20-final/

• Like 2