Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[MBN Star Shinmirae reporter] 'Daejun' Ju Sang-wook and his wife, Syeongryeun revealed the child's Taemin.

기사의 본문상단 이미지

Spoiler

On this day, Kim Jung-min PD said, "Ju-Sang-wook, who expressed Jinyang's army, would have been a burden.

"The appearance of Lee Jung-jae and other Jinyang Tae-gun is going to be the audience point."

Afterwards, he asked, "When I asked what kind of work I wanted to do, I said I wanted to be a king.
I personally like historical drama.

I did not shoot many dramas, but the king decided to choose it.

It seems that there is a charm of Lee Gang - gang, although it is said that it is burdened to the fugitive big army and Jinyang large army.

If you focus on your existing ambitions, you can be lonely and pitiful. "

In addition, he said to his wife, "I appreciate you for supporting me, and thank you for staying with me.

It is five months pregnant, but Taemyung is a large army.

She is called Daesun because she is now a daughter.

I wondered if it would be a jacket.

I wish I could be a big hit, "he said.

On the other hand, 'Daejun' is a drama about the love that I wanted to kill my younger sister, and the record of their hot desires and genuineness surrounding the woman who wanted to make it impossible for anyone in this world to come.

It is scheduled to be broadcast on March 3.

1 minute ago, MissA said:

@Melchai Maybe ... or maybe he's not interested in it anymore :wink:

His twitter acc was being hacked and it's gone. 

Kinda miss his posting on IG tho. 

Yes ...He stopped posting in his IG after he announced his marriage .. -_- he is private kind of person .. he should know that we really miss him .. :D

Lead Actors You Can Trust

Grand_Prince-540x304.jpg

“Grand Prince” first garnered attention for its talented cast. This includes Yoon Shi Yoon, who first won hearts around the country in “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo” and recently starred in period dramas like “The Best Hit” (1980-90s) and “Mirror of the Witch;” Joo Sang Wook, who has made a name for himself in melodramas and rom-coms; and Jin Se Yeon, who captivated audiences with her beautiful and nuanced portrayal in period drama “The Flower in Prison.” Although each cast member has their own unique acting style – from Joo Sang Wook’s charisma to Jin Se Yeon and Yoon Shi Yoon’s openheartedness – viewers can look forward to seeing how their chemistry works onscreen.

Spoiler

Things To Keep An Eye Out For During The “Grand Prince” Premiere

Grand-Prince-4-e1519619923191.jpg

The star-studded period drama “Grand Prince” from TV Chosun premieres tonight on March 3 KST.

See Also: "Grand Prince" Drops Beautiful Traditional Painting-Style Posters Of The Cast

“Grand Prince” is written by Jo Hyun Kyung and directed by Kim Jung Min and stars Joo Sang Wook and Yoon Shi Yoon as royal princes and brothers in the Joseon dynasty competing for the love of a woman (Jin Se Yeon).

With that in mind, here are 4 things to look forward to during the premiere:

High-Quality Production Staff

maids-gunman-in-joseon-540x404.jpg

The production staff of “Grand Prince” are veterans in the field of period/historical dramas [sageuk], with writer Jo Hyun Kyung having penned 2015 drama “Maids” and director Kim Jung Min having taken the reins on “Gunman in Joseon” and “The Princess’ Man.” Many viewers are looking forward to how Jo Hyun Kyung turns her talent in drawing out the emotions of the lower class in “Maids” to the royal princes in “Grand Prince” as well as Kim Jung Min’s eye for big historical action.

Lead Actors You Can Trust

Grand_Prince-540x304.jpg

“Grand Prince” first garnered attention for its talented cast. This includes Yoon Shi Yoon, who first won hearts around the country in “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo” and recently starred in period dramas like “The Best Hit” (1980-90s) and “Mirror of the Witch;” Joo Sang Wook, who has made a name for himself in melodramas and rom-coms; and Jin Se Yeon, who captivated audiences with her beautiful and nuanced portrayal in period drama “The Flower in Prison.” Although each cast member has their own unique acting style – from Joo Sang Wook’s charisma to Jin Se Yeon and Yoon Shi Yoon’s openheartedness – viewers can look forward to seeing how their chemistry works onscreen.

Interesting Supporting Cast

ryu-hyoyoung-grand-prince2.jpg

Although the three principal cast members are solid in their own right, “Grand Prince” is rounded out by an ambitious supporting cast. Ryu Hyoyoung is a perfect sync for her character Yoon Na Kyum, a power-hungry woman who throws away love to get what she wants, and Son Ji Hyun (formerly 4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun) adds to her acting resumé with her portrayal of a tough female bodyguard.

Veteran actress Yang Mi Kyung also joins the cast as the queen dowager, as well as Son Byung Ho as another royal prince. Another veteran actress of both modern and period dramas, Kim Mi Kyung, will play Jin Se Yeon’s mother and adds depth to her character’s backstory.

Dramatization of Real History

Grand-Prince-540x360.jpg

“Grand Prince” is based on the real-life historical conflict between two royal princes over a woman, though the character names were changed for the drama. Since the story is a clear dramatization and not a true depiction of history, viewers can appreciate the richness that comes from a deep well of source material without worrying that the ending has already been spoiled.

“Grand Prince” premieres on March 3 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki! Check out the trailer below:

Source (1)

CR. https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/02/4-things-keep-eye-grand-prince-premiere/

Netizens vote on the most anticipated celebrity couple's baby!

By yckim124   1 day ago   27,182   1,231   63

Netizens voted for the celebrity couple's babies they most look forward to!

According to the survey company Panel Now, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo topped the ranking by taking 53.3% of the votes. The stars from 'Descendants of the Sun' tied the knot in October 2017. 

Taeyang_song-joong-ki_min-hyo-rin_song-hye-kyo_1520015165_%E3%84%B4%E3%84%B4.jpg

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's Taeyang has a cute interaction with fans via Instagram

In second came Big Bang's Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin. The celebrity lovers recently held their wedding on February 3. 

Taeyang_song-joong-ki_min-hyo-rin_song-hye-kyo_1520015365_%E3%85%8F%E3%85%93%E3%84%B4%E3%85%87%E3%84%B9.jpeg

Next in 3rd place came Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun. The two got married in May of 2017, and are expected to welcome their first child in May this year. 

Taeyang_song-joong-ki_min-hyo-rin_song-hye-kyo_1520015505_Screen_Shot_2018-03-02_at_1.31.34_PM.png

Last year, the Rain Kim Tae Hee couple and the Goo Hye Sun Ahn Jae Hyun couple topped the list for 2017's most anticipated celebrity couple's babies

Which celebrity couple's babies are you the most looking forward to? 

Archived