Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, his stills on the set :bawling:

And the news about the premier date... aaaaak so it's gonna be 2eps on March 4th. I wonder if it's 30mins/ep just like those dramas on SBS/MBC or the regeular 60mins/ep ...oh whatever it will be :lol: at least there's an update this month phew!

'Three imitations' Ju Sang-wook, a boy in the sense of humiliation "Formal name"

1517064980777775.jpg

Spoiler

'Three imitations' Ju Sang-wook, a boy in the sense of humiliation "Formal name"

Enter Article 2018.01.27 23:56

[Exporters News Lee Ji-jin] Actress Ju Suk-wook was also humiliated.

MBC broadcast on the 27th of 'All the world's broadcast' Park Myeong-soo proposed a bet to the commendation was broadcast.

On that day, he accompanied a boy on the bus. The boy asked, "What is your brotherhood? I do not watch TV."

So Ju was not embarrassed and confirmed that "it is not Park Myeong-soo." The boys knew all the other members of Park Myung Soo, Chao Rui, and Henry, and Jun Sang-wook was nervous that he was "happy".

cr. http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=937349&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Korean Actresses Who Are Expecting Their First Child This Year

park-han-byul-kim-ha-neul-chu-ja-hyun-ch

Shares 3K

In 2017, many Korean stars announced the upcoming arrival of a second or third child into their families, including Jun Ji Hyun, who recently gave birth to her second son, Kahi, who is expecting her second child, Sam Hammington, who stars in “The Return of Superman” with his firstborn son William, and In Gyo Jin and So Yi Hyun, who welcomed a second daughter last fall.

See Also: Chungha Reveals I.O.I Members' Reactions To "Roller Coaster"

There are also many celebrity couples expecting their first bundle of joy sometime in 2018. Celebrities who already welcomed their first child this year include Lee Si Young, who gave birth to a son earlier this month.

Cha Ye Ryun

Joo-Sang-Wook-Cha-Ye-Ryun-540x353.jpg

One of the most picture-perfect couples to meet on a drama set before getting together in real life, Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook tied the knot in May 2017. Six months later, she announced that she was pregnant with their first child. She is currently on hiatus from acting in order to focus on her health, though she still makes appearances at events and in commercials.

Spoiler

rk Han Byul

Park-Han-Byul.jpg

The actress shared the news of her marriage and pregnancy in a single surprise announcement in November 2017. She and her husband are the same age and they had registered their marriage before the announcement. She was also four months pregnant by the time she had finished wrapping the drama “Borg Mom,” though she kept her condition secret from the rest of the cast and crew.

Cha Ye Ryun

Joo-Sang-Wook-Cha-Ye-Ryun-540x353.jpg

One of the most picture-perfect couples to meet on a drama set before getting together in real life, Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook tied the knot in May 2017. Six months later, she announced that she was pregnant with their first child. She is currently on hiatus from acting in order to focus on her health, though she still makes appearances at events and in commercials.

Kim Ha Neul

Kim-Ha-Neul-540x400.jpg

The actress revealed that she was pregnant with her first child back in October 2017. She has been married to a non-celebrity businessman since March 2016. Since taking on the female lead in last year’s film “Misbehavior” with Lee Won Geun, she has taken a hiatus from acting in order to focus on her health.

Choo Ja Hyun

Chu-Ja-Hyun-Yu-Xiaoguang-540x366.jpeg

Choo Ja Hyun and her husband Yu Xiaoguang made waves in 2017 when they became cast members on the SBS show “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny” and won over hearts around the country with their affection for one another. Choo Ja Hyun revealed that she was pregnant with the couple’s first child during the show, bringing her husband to tears of joy. The couple met in 2012 through a Chinese drama, announced their relationship in 2015, and got married in early 2017.

Shin Ji Soo

shin-ji-soo.jpg

A former child actress who built her adult career on roles like in KBS’s “Famous Princesses,” Shin Ji Soo’s agency announced that she was 13 weeks pregnant on January 10, 2018. She privately married her husband, a music producer, in November of last year.

Other stars who have announced first pregnancies include CSJH The Grace’s Lina and Jang Seung Jo, who got married in 2014.

We wish them nothing but the best with their new families in 2018!

Source (1)

cr. https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/02/korean-actresses-expecting-first-child-year/

"Blood romance is coming" Yoon Sik Yoon X Jin Syeon X Joo Sang Wook

QMRhlO.jpg

Spoiler

"Heart warms up" Chosun version Blood romance comes "

On July 7, a new dramatic drama "Daejun - Love is drawn" on the 7th day of the TV drama "Daejun," directed by actors Yoon Sik Yoon, Jin Seon Yeon, Ju Sang Wook, Ryu Hyo Young, Sohn Ji Hyun, Moon Ji In, Son Byung Ho, The site was revealed.

The actors and crew of the 'Daegyeon' conducted their first script reading on November 23rd in Sangam - dong TV 's Chosun Studio. Yoon Si-yoon, Jin Se-yeon, Ju Sang-wook, Ryu Hyo-young, Sohn Ji-hyeon, Moonji In, Son Byung-ho, and Yang Mi-kyung who greeted each other in a friendly atmosphere welcomed each other in a friendly atmosphere.

Yoon Sung Yoon, who plays a big role through dramas and entertainments, expresses the pure feelings of first love in the first love affair of Yongsung Daejun Iwi who is proud of the noble status that is the third highest rank in the succession of the throne. Yoon Seon-yun recalled the ambassador and attracted attention with his expression of one small fingerprint carefully.

Jeon Seon-yeon, who has emerged as the 'Sageuk Queen', has the most off-white color of Chosun. However, apart from the fine figure, she can not endure the injustice. Jeon Seon-yeon is a soft but unobtrusive person who seems to be unfair.

Joo Sang-wook was a challenging dreamer who dreamed of being a 'second bipartist,' and showed a charismatic dignified charm to the ambition-filled Jingyang Dynasty. When Joo Sang-wook 'Cool Guy', who laid a lavish smile, expressed his dual aspect of Lee River, which expresses the burning desire to express all the interest of everyone in the world alone, he perfectly expressed his admiration.

Sohn Byeong-ho, an actor of the dignity that will add an intense presence, was a strong royal supporter of the Jin Yang Dynasty, and Yang Myeong-kyung grabbed the center of the drama as a contrasting political party of nine levels of politics packed with kindness. In addition, Ryu Hyo Young, Son Ji Hyun, and Moon Ji In each played a fresh role as an ambitionist who desires more power than love, Yun Seung Kwon,

The production team said, "I see a great feeling that a great work will be born when I see the Korean actor legend of the japanese actors gather in one place and passively read the script. I look forward to your interest and expectation. "

Meanwhile, 'Daejun' is a bloody romance with a love that I wanted to kill my younger sister, a record of the desire and intimacy of the two men surrounding the woman who wanted to make it impossible for anyone in this world to come. Kim Jung-min, who directed KBS 2TV 'Princess Man', and JTBC 'Maids' Cho Hyun-kyeong, gather together to raise expectations. It will be broadcast for the first time at 10:50 pm on March 3.

http://news1.kr/articles/?3229059

Yoon Shi Yoon, Jin Se Yeon, And Joo Sang Wook Participate In Script Read-Through For New Historical Drama

jin-se-yeon-yoon-shi-yoon-joo-sang-wook.

Photos have been released of Yoon Shi Yoon, Jin Se Yeon, Joo Sang Wook, and the rest of the cast at a script read-through for their upcoming historical drama.

The drama “Grand Prince” (working title) will be broadcast on TV Chosun beginning in March. It is directed by Kim Jung Min and written by Jo Hyun Kyung and tells the story of two brothers willing to kill each other over their love for a single woman.

Although photos of the script read-through were released only recently, filming on the drama began in November. Other cast members at the read-through include Ryu Hyoyoung, Son Ji Hyun, Moon Ji In, Son Byung Ho, and Yang Mi Kyung.

The read-through took place on November 23 at the TV Chosun studio in Seoul. The actors all greeted each other enthusiastically and got into character right away. Yoon Shi Yoon plays the “Eun Sung Grand Prince” named Lee Hwi, Joseon Dynasty’s most eligible bachelor and third in line to the throne.

Jin Se Yeon, who has previously found success with historical dramas like “The Flower in Prison,” will play Sung Ja Hyun, who cannot stand injustice and is known for her elegance and beauty. Her character is both gentle and passionate and never afraid to express her own opinion.

Joo Sang Wook’s character, Lee Kang, the “Jin Yang Grand Prince,” dreams of becoming the next Lee Bang Won (King Taejong, third king of the Joseon Dynasty), and is incredibly charismatic and ambitious.

joo-sang-wook-540x810.jpgryu-hyo-young-joo-sang-wook-540x360.jpg

Son Byung Ho plays a supporter of the Jin Yang Grand Prince, Lee Je, who is also the Yang An Grand Prince. Yang Mi Kyung plays a benevolent character named Shim Shi, while Ryu Hyoyoung plays Yoon Na Kyum, who desires power before love. Son Ji Hyun plays the Eun Sung Grand Prince’s guard Roo Shi Gae, and Moon Ji In plays a character whose appetites get in the way of their true heart.

The production staff stated, “After seeing some of Korea’s finest actors gathered in one place and passionately participating in the read-through, we got a good feeling that a fantastic production will happen as a result. Please look forward to ‘Grand Prince’ starting in March 2018.”

“Grand Prince” will air beginning on March 3 at 10:50 p.m. KST. It will also be available on Viki!

Source (1)

CR. https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/07/yoon-shi-yoon-jin-se-yeon-joo-sang-wook-participate-script-read-new-historical-drama/

'Sam-im-bang' X-no-yan-yeon X-e-myeong-ryeon announces super scale
Enter article 2018-02-08 08:06:11

This week, "The Three Musketeers: All the World" will be broadcasted for 1 to 180 consecutive minutes from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm on Saturday.

2018020901000665000046371.jpg

Spoiler

I am looking forward to seeing the audience with special arrangement. I am looking forward to the big scale that I have never seen before with the guest legend of Eun-Song & Nosan-couple - DIDIN-iKON Barbie. So expectation is rising.

'Three Imitations: Everything in the World' is a Busan Bus and 'Where are you going?' Conduct joint projects.

Busan 5-1 bus, Myeong-soo Park - Joo Sang-wook-Shin-Yoo-Sandara Park, a couple of entertainer-headed entertainment group Lee Moo-seong and Nosan Yeong-ee, surprised me with the appearance of a superb guest group from Ikon Bobby, "We think the size of our broadcasting is getting bigger and bigger," said Ju Sang-wook.

The guest legend said that they flew in Busan literally threatening the bus race veterans Park Myung Soo - Ju Sang Wook - Shin Yoo - Sandara Park. Especially, Eun-Song & Nosan-dong, who threw the winner in the annual race, swept the Nampo-dong, shot the nerve ending street food, and added a big luck that had never been seen before.

Dindin also approached the passengers with his affinity for weapons, and Bobby said that his unique charm showed off the majesty of Idol, capturing not only Busan passengers but also Japanese passengers.

Park Myungsoo - Ju Sang - wook - Shin Yoo - Sandara Park is warning against counterattack. Joo Sang-wook and Shin Yoo appeared in the same clothes as the twins and laughed from the beginning. Sandara Park was reported to have been hunting for the first time with a unique white dress and a sweat-filled Virgin Road march. .

Park Myung Soo - Joo Sang Wook - Shin Yoo - Sandar Park, and the superhero guest legend Lee Moo Song & Nodang couple - Dindin-iKON "Where are you going?" Busan will be broadcast one to two consecutive times for 180 minutes from 3:30 pm on Saturday 10th due to special arrangement.
Kim Seong-won reporter newsme@sportschosun.com

Park Myeong-soo finished the first three copies of the exhibition. Shin had a beer party and went to work last.

페이스북 공유

201802101810775849_5a7eb78289c7e.jpg

201802101810775849_5a7eb7830fdde.jpg

Spoiler

MBC 's three mimic broadcast on the afternoon of 10 Park Myeong - su' Where are you going? ' I finished the program as the 1st in special feature.

Joo Sang-wook went to the house of the lady who met at Bus 5-1 Busan and was treated to ramen and coffee. The mother of the 5-1 bus was ashamed but did not spare praise for Ju-Suk-wook.

Bobby met a Japanese tourist on the bus. Aya, who majored in Korean among three people, saw Barbie and Park Myeong-soo. Ayana and Bobby got off the paper. Bobby, who got off the paper, took Japanese tourists safely to their quarters.

Dindin and Shin Yu were on a bus. Shin Yoo met with many fans for 5 seconds. The passengers who knew the new oil asked for the song. Shin Yoo called on the fly, "Noh, Noh, Noh, Noh," "Clock Needle." I also had a conversation with a mother to eat rice.

She met a mother and daughter who went to Nampo - dong to eat cold feet. And he praised Daniel's thighs of Warner One River in front of Shin Yoo.

Shin Yu, who returned to the bus, found the passenger's destination in Japan. Shin Yoo arrived in Busan International Passenger Terminal instead of Japan.

Shin Yoo met a mother and daughter of a pleasant nature and was treated to dinner. My mother, a fan of trot princess Shin-yu, prepared for the ninth concert. And to the child news of the house

Park Myung - soo ate at the Jagalchi market with ginger fish. 8 - year - old Seung Hun, a son of a gingerbread man, baked a gringo for himself. Park Myeong-soo was touched by the taste of the seabass fish cooked by Seung Hun. Park Myeong - soo shared the gommage with the staff.

Park learned three new words to three Busan girls and took them safely to their destination. And I met a passenger to the terminal, but failed to reject the passenger.

Lee and Sang - yeon went to Busan Bifu Square in Nampo - dong after 59 stops. The labor and management spirit and the bureau have had a good conversation with the married couple in Busan, which has been in the 45th year. Lee explained his menu in English to foreigners who happened to meet in Busan and showed his intelligence.

Bobby met with a businesswoman and an agent on the street. She bought Bobby a delicious tasting dumplings. Bobby met two people and solved the first.

Bobby was with a shy high school student going to the library. Barbie found the way for a girl who was lost in the middle of high school. Bobby constantly shouted rice cakes and ran the streets.

Bobby, who ate the rice, met a couple dating and ate meat. Bobby, who ate the meat, got on the bus again pleasantly. But he lost his way and fought for a while.

Dindin met his mother, who lives a happy life as a single with the help of Sang Wook. Dindin gave a scarf to Nampodong at once. My mother, who teaches line dance, taught Dandin to dance on the street.

Dindin met a cool mother who was cool and cool personality. Kyung Sook's mother has a distinctive affinity with Jin Ding and Jin Chung.

Sandara Park met the passengers who went to the end point after lucky shooting at the wedding shop. Sandara Park connected Barbie with a video phone for passengers called Icon Fan. And finally, Bobby got on the bus to live in. The passenger who met Barbie's real life eventually shed tears of emotion.

Joo Sang-wook, Bobby and Sandara Park met on the same bus. Ju Suk Wook met a passenger who invited him to his home coolly. Joo Sang-wook was treated to a seafood soup and drank shochu with his family. I met my 5-month-old daughter when I was four years old because of her job as a captain of a deep-sea fishing boat.

At 7:05 pm, Park Myung-soo was on the top of the empty bus. Lee and Noseong married at the end of the meal at 8 o'clock, saying, "I live beautifully." Third place was Ju Sang Wook. Sandarda Park finished fourth, and Dindine finished fifth. Bobby was sixth, the last was New York. /pps2014@osen.co.kr

CR. http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201802101810775849&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

Archived