[drama 2008] On-air 온에어

Guest huangsy

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest White Star

OMG that's Song Yoo Nah.??????!!!!!!!!!! i almost did not recognize her...she look so young. i thought it was some rookie actress that i haven't heard of.....

WHOA..................

You're welcome & happy new years to you guys.

Okie. Here is the cast of On Air in action originally from kimhaneul's Yedang site:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kcmL4wGEzWA

Have to love Ha Neul's wink! She doesn't look too arrogance though.

Isn't Park Yong Ha and Kim ha Neul are a pair in here? He and Song Yoon Ah seem have more scene together... but well this is too short of a clip tell.

Judging by the preview, it seems like KHN and LBS will pair up. Hopefully, my guess's correct since i adore LBS more than PYH. I used to dislike LBS but after watching Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, my impression of him's changed. He was so great as a doctor in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee. For PYH, he's not my favourite Korean actor but i think he's cute though and nice to see he's back on the small screen.

kimmiemai, thanks for the clip!

Guest Nonbirira

Just finished Surgeon Bong Dal Hee (like 1 day ago) and just can't wait to see more of Lee Bum Soo! I am totally smitten... SOOO excited that this is coming up so soon! :w00t:

from songyunah.com

20080103103232933c4_103405_1.jpg

20080103114048938b0_114048_0.jpg

預計將於下個月27日首映的SBS週三週四電視劇‘On Air’’把拍攝現場搬到了‘SBS演技大獎’的舞臺上,當然此舉也引起了人們的關注。

‘On Air’的製作組為了拍攝將要出現在第一集中的頒獎晚會的場面,把拍攝現場搬到了31日在位於登村洞SBS演播大廳舉行的SBS演技大獎的頒獎晚會,頒獎晚會上出廠的明星們成為了這部電視劇的‘群眾演員’,特別是這一天作為頒獎者的宋允兒以一身光彩照人的黑色迷你晚禮服出場把在場的所有人的眼光都吸引了過去,同時作為大獎獲獎者的天后級演員金河娜則以一套純白的加長型晚禮服走上領獎臺,兩位演員的黑白搭配也暗示了他們在劇中的關係。

‘On Air’製作公司方面的相關人員表示:“為了體現這部電視劇的真實性和現實性才把拍攝現場搬到了SBS的演技大獎頒獎晚會的,把這次的頒獎晚會毫無修改的原版放到這部電視劇中感到非常的滿意”。一方面,這天的主持人是搞笑演員徐經錫,以及作為SBS主持人的尹賢貞。更增添了這次拍攝的幽默感。

copyright ⓒ innolife.com

"On Air" who was scheduled to be aired starting from Next month 27, every Wed & Thurs, will bring their shooting scene to the stage of the "SBS Acting Award", drawing lots of attentions by the people.

As there will be an award scene for the first episode, "On Air" brought the shhoting crew to the SBS Acting Award on 31/12 night, all the stars in the grand night became the mass acters, especially SYA who presented the award, wore a stunning black mini evening dress, caught all attention when she appeared on stage, in the meanwhile, as the Diva actress award winner, KHN, wore a pure white long evening dress, went on stage to received her award. The two actress in black and white to to hint their relations in the drama.

"On Air"'s production team said: "The crew have put their shooting scene to the SBS Acting Award night so that they were able to bring the realistic situtaion to the drama, presenting the award night with no editing, in it's original to the drama with much satisfaction." Also, the host on that night was comedian Suh Jin Suk and hostress Yoon Hyun Jin, added much humour to the drama.

Guest kimmiemai

Oh Thanks for the translation. I was confused before when seeing the award pixs whether it was the actual award or for filming. I can't wait for this. :-)

these are captures from the scenes of On Air.

20080104112105.705.0.jpg

20080104112105.267.0.jpg

Jeon Do Yeon will be having a guest apperance for the SBS drama ON Air . the director and writer are also the same team which she had worked with on Lover in Praha. she will be appearing as herself * ^

Guest collect2you

from the looks of it.. it seems like KHN and LBS will pair up and the other 2..i dunno we'll see =)

I'd rather prefer LBS+SYA shipper. :blush:

KHN looks so elegant in the long white dress. I guess there will be more celebrities appear on this show besides Jeon Do Yeon since the drama focuses on showbiz industry.

Thanks to everyone who posted the photos, clips and trans!

fr fansite

100756636514662rvcrnjqvpn3.jpg

103425519980063yzifwrwlwg8.jpg

from~www.kdocn.com

source~cafe.daum.net/sbsdramaonair

January 4, 2008

Jeon Do-yeon makes cameo appearance in upcoming drama series 'On Air'

4410vi9.jpg

Actress Jeon Do-yeon will be making a cameo appearance in the SBS television drama series 'On Air' which is set to air on February 27th. This will be the first cameo appearance for the actress who will play herself in the series.

'On Air' which is actually set in a broadcasting company will feature Jeon Do-yeon as the top star who one of the leading characters Jang Ki Joon (played by Lee Beom Soo), an agent and manager, used to represent. Jeon Do-yeon finished filming the scene last month in Seoul.

Jeon Do-yeon's appearance was based on her relationship with the writer Kim Eun Sook and producing director Shin Woo Cheol who she worked with during "Lovers in Prague."

Shin Woo Cheol comments, "It probably wasn't easy for a top actress to agree to a cameo appearance but I am very thankful that she did so without hesitation. I believe she will give a significant positive impact to the series."

Kim Eun Sook comments, "It is a very short scene, but the role will leave a strong image and impact at the beginning of the series. That is why I asked Jeon Do-yeon to appear as the top actress."

"On Air" is a miniseries featuring Song Yoon Ah, Lee Beom Soo, Kim Ha Neul, and Park Yong Ha based on the actual production stages of a television drama series.

Source: Broasia.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=441

Song Yoon Ah, Lee Bum Soo, Kim Ha Neul, and Park Yong Ha lead the SBS drama "On Air (온에어)"

1/4/08 -- Song Yoon Ah, Lee Bum Soo, Kim Ha Neul, and Park Yong Ha (송윤아, 이범수, 김하늘, 박용하) will lead the Wednesday-Thursday drama "On Air (온에어)" scheduled to be aired by SBS on 2/27.

200712071046581110_1.jpg

The storylines of this drama center on the on-site process of TV drama production involving the PD, actors, actresses, filming crews, and staffs. It portrays how the whole production team and performers complete a project in a tight schedule as well as how actors, actresses, and entertainment agencies handle rumors surrounding them.

In this drama, Song Yoon Ah plays the script writer Suh Young Eun (서영은), and Lee Bum Soo plays a TV production manager. Kim Ha Neul plays a top star Oh Seung Ah (오승아), and Park Yong Ha plays a PD.

Prior to this drama, the PD Shin Woo Chul (신우철) and the script writer Kim Eun Sook (김은숙) collaborated in the SBS drama "The Lover (연인)".

Actress Yoo Suh Jin (유서진) also performs in this drama as a hard-working producer Yoon Hyun Soo (윤현수) of a contracted production company. YSJ's previous drama was "Bad Woman, Good Woman".

PYH

2008010400002412008010400387_0.jpg

On 12/31/07, the stage of "SBS 2007 Performance Awards Ceremony" was used to show that KHN and SYA's roles win awards.

200801030905141111_1.jpg

Jun Do Yun appears in this drama as a guest star (cameo)

200801041104241114_1.jpg

Yoo Suh Jin (유서진)

200712121437091111_1.jpg

credit http://www.soompi.com/node/11996

Guest ovette

looks really nice!

i think i go for Kim Bumsoo and Song Yoonah..

wow... Haneul is looking prettier these days :D

cant wait :D i hope it is as good as All About Eve.. i really really loved that drama!

and Jeon Dohyeon for a cameo... wow!

【08.01.05】/ innolife

'Gourmet' ... voted as the most anticipated TV drama series in 2008

-- The poll was done on a Korea website from Dec 24 to January 2

(skipped unrelated).....

The 2nd most anticipated series voted by netizens is 'On Air' (23%), the 3rd is 'Before & After Plastic Surgery' (15%).

Archived