[drama 2008] On-air 온에어

Guest huangsy

@shulien:

If you only view one film, then you think it is bad, and you believe that movie's actor or actress will not play well in any other movies, I think that you have a very thoughtless judgement. In my opinion, I don't think so!

I don't like Kim Jung Eun's role in Love in Paris (incredibly innocent and affected >"< ), but I still believe that she is a good actress in other movies. UNLIKE YOU !

Both YSA & KHN are great actress , I don't mind if the lead will belong to YSA or KHN, I hope that drama has a happy ending!

what UNLIKE ME?

i believe i didn't say KHN is not a good actress. do not put words in my mouth.

i said i hope she can do justice in this drama, for she disappointed me with her acting in 90 Days.

and hey, i too sometimes get disappointed with KJE's acting, but that doesn't mean i will pretend she is the BEST ACTRESS or she is a GREAT ACTRESS. that i will not say that she is disappointing me. i admire her and i also criticize her.

and it is your perception of her acting or portrayal in Lovers in Paris as something not to your taste, which by the way gave her her first International Award in portraying the character Tae Young, as being hailed the 2004 ASIAN TV AWARDS BEST ACTRESS in a DRAMA. just for your information.

SO PEACE!

and i never said also that i hate your favorite KHN.

but the way you and the rest of KHN fans are responding to me as though we are waging a war here.

please...

be open to people's opinion. expressing my disappointment in her acting in 90 Days, doesn't mean i hate her.

that means i was expecting a lot from her acting in that drama, but she disappointed me.

meaning, her 90 Days performance was not her best acting. not her worst either.

besides, KHN and KJE now belong to the same agency and they are considered sisters in that agency.

so please...KHN fans calm down. i am not here to cause war or whatsoever.

if you find my opinion too negative for you, don't take them personal as i do not take people's attack on KJE's acting personal(got numbed already by the way). :P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apple red

KHN and SYA in one drama..this must be one of big budget drama..

I never watch LBS drama..so i can't judge..but this one surely a good drama

Guest huangsy

I HAD ALREADY MADE ONE EARLIER POST TO STOP ALL THIS UNRELATED DISCUSSION OF WHY YOU LIKE WHICHEVER ONE OF THE 4 MAIN CAST. PLS POST ONLY ABOUT THE DRAMA.

I STARTED THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO FOLLOW THE DRAMA AS IT IS BEING PRODUCED, IN MEANTIME, NO NEED TO SPAM OR FILL IT UP WITH POISON POSTS.

Guest apple red

(shulien @ Nov 12 2007, 05:32 AM)

thanks for starting this thread.

even if KJE didn't get a part in this drama, i will still watch it.

i like all the cast, except, Kim Ha Neul(was disappointed with her acting in 90 Days).

@shulien:

If you only view one film, then you think it is bad, and you believe that movie's actor or actress will not play well in any other movies, I think that you have a very thoughtless judgement. In my opinion, I don't think so!

I don't like Kim Jung Eun's role in Love in Paris (incredibly innocent and affected >"< ), but I still believe that she is a good actress in other movies. UNLIKE YOU !

Hmm..seems there's misunderstanding here <_<

Actually, Song Yoo Na is a bigger name and is the "senior" in the business. She first struck gold in the megahit, "Hotelier" starring opposite Bae Yong Joon. That drama made her a household name. Anyway, with star power like this, I think the "leads" will probably be shared, although, to be fair, if one really had to state who the leads were, I would think it was LBS and SYA.

Yah, SYA had been around much longer than KHN. As I had said recalled, after Hotelier, SYA didn't came back with a better drama nor movies, which was a pity, someone with her talent.

I HAD ALREADY MADE ONE EARLIER POST TO STOP ALL THIS UNRELATED DISCUSSION OF WHY YOU LIKE WHICHEVER ONE OF THE 4 MAIN CAST. PLS POST ONLY ABOUT THE DRAMA.

I STARTED THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO FOLLOW THE DRAMA AS IT IS BEING PRODUCED, IN MEANTIME, NO NEED TO SPAM OR FILL IT UP WITH POISON POSTS.

Totally agree with you.

This is a drama thread, just stick to matters relating to the drama, even if there is comment of one's idol, it doe not mean it is anti-remark. Read with open mind.

Looking forward to the drama, especially the Snr matured actors like LBS & SYA, whom I had seen most of their movies and dramas.

Guest huangsy

As I had said recalled, after Hotelier, SYA didn't came back with a better drama nor movies, which was a pity, someone with her talent.

SYA has 2 movies in 2006, I saw Lost In Love and liked it, see www.lostinlove.co.kr

Other one is 아랑 阿娘.

A 3rd 2006 movie (나를 잊지 말아요, Dont Forget Me ?) has no further news about it.

As for post-Hotelier drama, she was in My Sister 누나.

SYA has 2 movies in 2006, I saw Lost In Love and liked it, see www.lostinlove.co.kr

Other one is 아랑 阿娘.

Thx for yr info.

I actually missed watching this 2 movies of her, after her last collaboration with LDW. I gave up on Sisters after 4 episodes....boring storyline.

I enter this thread because of Kim Ha Neul, I myself think she's great in "90 days..." . She 's received a lot of praises. "90 days..'s really a great piece of art that I've ever seen.

Hope her new drama would be great too. No mind about the others because they 're all famous stars.

lbsdec06.jpg

20071016010133391g6_011015_0.jpg

r1180088401565kf4.jpg

Guest wls2948

well, i won't judge an actor or actress based on her work in one isolated drama or movie. has to bear in mind that even in hollywood, great names like Al Pacino and Brad Pitt also have made flops...it takes more than big star power to make a successful movie or drama in this case....from the storyline to the script to the director... a lot of factors are beyong the actor/actress's control....

imo dramas like Stained Glass, Cloud Stairs and Witch Amusement have got big names and big publicities but turned out flops in the end....

well, i won't judge an actor or actress based on her work in one isolated drama or movie. has to bear in mind that even in hollywood, great names like Al Pacino and Brad Pitt also have made flops...it takes more than big star power to make a successful movie or drama in this case....from the storyline to the script to the director... a lot of factors are beyong the actor/actress's control....

imo dramas like Stained Glass, Cloud Stairs and Witch Amusement have got big names and big publicities but turned out flops in the end....

you also have to include in there KJE's Princess Lulu(which was a totally disappointing series. wasted talents), Sad Sonata, Air City and Lobbyist.

Other one is 아랑 阿娘.

sorry, need to add some words

SYA had 2 movies in 2006, 1 is Lost in love as you mentioned and the other one is Arang (with Lee Dong Wook,...), and i think Arang is the final name of Dont Forget Me

For dramas, after Hotelier, SYA appeared in Into the Storm (w/ Kim Suk Hoon, KimMin Joon,...), Hongkong Express (w/ Cha In Pyo, Jo Jae Hyun, Kim Hyo Jin,...) and My Sister as you mentioned above :)

I gave up on Sisters after 4 episodes....boring storyline

dear, if you have time, try to finish this drama, it's worth to watch, i'm sure :)

sorry, need to add some words

SYA had 2 movies in 2006, 1 is Lost in love as you mentioned and the other one is Arang (with Lee Dong Wook,...), and i think Arang is the final name of Dont Forget Me

For dramas, after Hotelier, SYA appeared in Into the Storm (w/ Kim Suk Hoon, KimMin Joon,...), Hongkong Express (w/ Cha In Pyo, Jo Jae Hyun, Kim Hyo Jin,...) and My Sister as you mentioned above :)

dear, if you have time, try to finish this drama, it's worth to watch, i'm sure :)

a KJE fan told me that NOONA is good.

but i heard it has many episodes that is why i didn't even try to watch it.

anyway, i will watch this drama because i liked SYA in HOTELIER.

wonder really if there is love element in this drama?

Thx for yr info.

I finished " Into the Storm" , mainly because of SYA, anchoring the drama alone. KSH was a complete miscast with no emotion as a male lead. I give up HK express, as I donot like the 2 male leads. My Sister is just too draggy for me to pursue.

Certainly looking forward to LBS & SYA anchoring this drama, but I believed the 4 will hv equal screen time, given their star status now in Korea.

Guest incarnadine

Sounds like another great drama with a promising cast! I'm happy because Le Bum Soo and Song Yoon Ah are in it ^_^ Two great actors!!!

Guest starburst_bms

i have high hopes of success ;)

SYA and Kim Ha Neul are big stars, they will try the best for this film......... ;)

If KHN and LBS are in pair, the drama will be very funny ^______________^ :w00t::lol:

ynk2vx2.jpg

a KJE fan told me that NOONA is good.

but i heard it has many episodes that is why i didn't even try to watch it.

anyway, i will watch this drama because i liked SYA in HOTELIER.

I think there will be some of it..

Maybe not so explicit thru out tho..

you mean My Sister? Love between SYA and Kim Sung Soo, but the relationship in a family is also awaresome in this drama

@starburst_bms: thx so much for ur artwork :)

------

Anybody knows how many episodes in On-air?

Archived