[drama 2008] On-air 온에어

Guest huangsy

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KHN must be the leading because she 's a big name. All of her dramas 're very great, not only for entertainment purpose but very deep in meaning, had a lot of problems to disscus. So, I hope this drama would have much good impression on the viewers.

Guest starburst_bms

I just dont like Park Yong Ha and Kim Ha Neul.

You must listen to all opinions before making your final decision

I love Ha Neul

Guest soonjap

thanks for starting this thread.

even if KJE didn't get a part in this drama, i will still watch it.

i like all the cast, except, Kim Ha Neul(was disappointed with her acting in 90 Days).

Hi Shulien! Actually, that whole drama (90 Days) was a waste of talent. Bleah...anyway, I'm soo looking forward to this!!!!! I'm not that crazy about Song Yoo Na but Park Yong Ha! I'm so incredibly happy he's coming back to acting again!! By the by, he's turned out to be a rather great singer! Yeah!

KHN must be the leading because she 's a big name. All of her dramas 're very great, not only for entertainment purpose but very deep in meaning, had a lot of problems to disscus. So, I hope this drama would have much good impression on the viewers.

Actually, Song Yoo Na is a bigger name and is the "senior" in the business. She first struck gold in the megahit, "Hotelier" starring opposite Bae Yong Joon. That drama made her a household name. Anyway, with star power like this, I think the "leads" will probably be shared, although, to be fair, if one really had to state who the leads were, I would think it was LBS and SYA.

Hi Shulien! Actually, that whole drama (90 Days) was a waste of talent. Bleah...anyway, I'm soo looking forward to this!!!!! I'm not that crazy about Song Yoo Na but Park Yong Ha! I'm so incredibly happy he's coming back to acting again!! By the by, he's turned out to be a rather great singer! Yeah!

Actually, Song Yoo Na is a bigger name and is the "senior" in the business. She first struck gold in the megahit, "Hotelier" starring opposite Bae Yong Joon. That drama made her a household name. Anyway, with star power like this, I think the "leads" will probably be shared, although, to be fair, if one really had to state who the leads were, I would think it was LBS and SYA.

hello soonjap, you are here also?

i agree that the leads in this series are LBS and SYA.

basing from the plot this series will not have love element in it.

i really do hope that KHN can do justice to her character.

SYA is one good actress and heard good reviews about her last drama 'NOONA.'

i also liked her acting in HOTELIER.

anyway, even though 90 Days was kind of disappointing, i finished it because of Jung Hye Young. :P

Well I think it's too early to pass judgement on who're the leads in the drama, given that it hasn't even started filming yet? Somemore I think it's common to have more than 2 leads in dramas nowadays anyway..

I do concur however that it's gonna be a battle of screen time since all 4 stars are good in their own ways, and have had creditable works beforen in the past..I hope the PD/writer apportions equal or appropriate screen time to all 4 ppl because I love the combo..

As for the love element, there's no drama without LOVE I'd say..

I'm already feeling the LBS- SYA pair..hehehe...

Guest starburst_bms

Kim Ha Neul is lovely beyond compare.

Don't doubts about her abilities, she did a lot of acting n was of professional standard

If the lead isn't KHN, it will be an enormous waste of talent

Well I think it's too early to pass judgement on who're the leads in the drama, given that it hasn't even started filming yet? Somemore I think it's common to have more than 2 leads in dramas nowadays anyway..

I do concur however that it's gonna be a battle of screen time since all 4 stars are good in their own ways, and have had creditable works beforen in the past..I hope the PD/writer apportions equal or appropriate screen time to all 4 ppl because I love the combo..

As for the love element, there's no drama without LOVE I'd say..

I'm already feeling the LBS- SYA pair..hehehe...

You're right. I hope four of them would be the leads in this drama because each of them 's played the lead in a lot of dramas. No dout about their talent. Now, it's very interresting that they 're collaborating in one drama. But the most important is how the story line is?

Guest gauconxinhdep87

@shulien:

If you only view one film, then you think it is bad, and you believe that movie's actor or actress will not play well in any other movies, I think that you have a very thoughtless judgement. In my opinion, I don't think so!

I don't like Kim Jung Eun's role in Love in Paris (incredibly innocent and affected >"< ), but I still believe that she is a good actress in other movies. UNLIKE YOU !

Both YSA & KHN are great actress , I don't mind if the lead will belong to YSA or KHN, I hope that drama has a happy ending!

Guest starburst_bms

KHN has got 2004 40th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Actress (Don't Believe Her), 2002 MBC Drama Awards: Best Actress (Romance) , she deserves a reward for her efforts

Both of KHN and SYA are great actress, i believe them to be the leads

@shulien:

anyway, even though 90 Days was kind of disappointing

thank God, it's just your idea, I identify with the characters of this film

But the most important is how the story line is?

oh oh, i'm thinking about it too ^__^

Guest c monster

From what's reported on the first page, it's going to be an inside look at how dramas are produced and put on air. Since it's a work-related drama, I imagine it's going to be very fast paced, filled with a lot of serious situations and how the background folks pacify competition and egos among the stars.

Can't wait to hear more about this drama though! :)

Guest Miffy121

I don't know any of the leads except for of course, my favorite actress, KHN and no doubt I will be checking this series out. Since KHN is the main reason for me in looking forward to this series and yes, I am being biased, hehe, I do hope she is the main lead. But I, too, has a feeling that screentime will be equally shared among the four and although I have yet to see the other 3 leads, I'm sure they are and will be great as well.

I was really hoping to see KHN in a comedy instead and by the look of it already, this series won't be one. Oh well, hope this series is going to be a great one!

Both YSA & KHN are great actress , I don't mind if the lead will belong to YSA or KHN, I hope that drama has a happy ending!

gauconxinhdep87 - I agree with you that both actress are great but looking forward to this drama because of Park Yong Ha. I'm also a sucker for a happy-ending stories & like you I also wish that this drama has a happy-ending, huh? :D

I was really hoping to see KHN in a comedy instead and by the look of it already, this series won't be one. Oh well, hope this series is going to be a great one!

Perhaps KHN & LBS could do some hilarious scenes. afterall, they're good at it :lol:

Archived