[drama 2008] On-air 온에어

Guest huangsy

Guest winterpolaris

Thanks ripgal and huangsy for the news!! but why are there no pics of LBS? sob sob...i do really hope he is the main male lead though. Fingers crossed...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome cast!! I looooooved LBS in "Surgeon Bong dal hee", and SYA is old-school actress i like her :)

I just dont like Park Yong Ha and Kim Ha Neul. There's something really awkward about the way PYA acts in dramas/movies and KHN can be a lil annoying. Actually most of her character portrayals were weepy and whiny.

Hope this drama is gooood or else i'll just be watching for LBS :D

I totally agree!! I don't really like Kim Ha Neul. She's one of a handful of actresses who frequently play very depressing and yes, weepy roles. It gets a little old! I generally keep quiet on this cuz it seems most people like her...

Guest antinh85

this sucks Kim Ha neul as second lead... i hope she's not playing an evil character...no offense.. dont like the lead actress.. hopefully it's not a triangle again.. where the 2 main guys are moping over the lead girl.. hopefully Ha Neul can get the 2nd guy..he's cute...

I love KHN's hairstyle..she looks really gorgeous in it..

I don't think KHN will be evil..as in literally evil...but most probably she will have a bad temper and all sorts that come with star status..you know it..

So glad to know that SYA is filming another drama after "My Sister". YA looks great with the new hairdo! I also like the other casts of "On Air". Hope it is a romantic comedy. Can't wait for it... :w00t: Yippee!!!

Can I ask what is "melodrama"? I've seen this word many times but have no idea what it means. :unsure: :blush:

So glad to know that SYA is filming another drama after "My Sister". YA looks great with the new hairdo! I also like the other casts of "On Air". Hope it is a romantic comedy. Can't wait for it... :w00t: Yippee!!!

Can I ask what is "melodrama"? I've seen this word many times but have no idea what it means. :unsure: :blush:

melodrama are very dramatic and sad

mostly about someone who have an incurable disease, or an impossible love ... the kind that make you cry till the end .... which is something I don't really enjoy

So hopefully this is not a melodrama

source: : Lianhe Bao, Taipei

SYA will come to Taiwan for her new drama

With the help and sponsorship from the Tourist Board, Korea's elegant beauty SyA will come to Taiwan to shoot Korea SBS new drama "On Air". The group of 80 people will be at Taiwan on 7 Jan to take scene at the "Sun Moon Lake", "Kenting" and "Taroko Gorge" for a 15 days shooting. The new drama will be schedule to show in April at Korea, and have sold airing rights to Singapore and Japan.

Because of the good response from the promotion through F4, the tourism board will focus on the North East Asia's market. In future, it will focus more in using drama and movies collabration to promote tourism in Taiwan. This time was also with the aid from the Taiwan tourism office at Korea that meetings with SBS and agreement on the project to come to Taiwan. The tourist board will provide accomodations, and expenses for the touring guide for "On Air" crew, in exchange for Taiwan's scene to be taken in the drama when aired in Korea and overseasl.

"On Air"'s cast consisting of SYA, PYH, LBS and KHN, the story line is mainly on the love and hate, SYA will cast as a script writer who has problems with KHN which the story line focus on.

The tourist board indicats that the the storyline will arrange the SBS crew to shoot in Taiwan and the main cast will began their tangling relations at the same time. The director whom previous works were "Lovers in Paris", "Prague Lovers" is very experience in taking scenes at overseas, he was in Taiwan last month for scene taking.

trans by meizi@songyunah.com

KHN looks really pretty in long hair. Hopefully, she's not playing an evil character and i wonder whom she'll pair up with (LBS or PYH).

kimmiemai, thanks for the update and please post more pics if you have.

Guest kimmiemai

You're welcome & happy new years to you guys.

Okie. Here is the cast of On Air in action originally from kimhaneul's Yedang site:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kcmL4wGEzWA

Have to love Ha Neul's wink! She doesn't look too arrogance though.

Isn't Park Yong Ha and Kim ha Neul are a pair in here? He and Song Yoon Ah seem have more scene together... but well this is too short of a clip tell.

Archived