[drama 2008] On-air 온에어

Guest huangsy

Demen...SYA was there at the bottom because she was promoting On Air.

She basically said the cast of On Air will include LBS, KHN & PYH so please give them our love & look forward to it.

Luv dear, thanks a lot for your clarification

i just dont understand even a single korean word :)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluenitesky

ty for the trailer <3

Lee Bum Soo, Song Yoon Ah, Kim Ha Neul,

Park Yong Ha, Yook Hye Seung

they're going to b couple rite ? ?

I'm looking forward to the end of February.

From the trailer...they said it's a "one-sided love affair" so maybe it'll be a bit sad...but the cast is strong...hopefully it won't disappoint.

Here are some preview pictures...

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1057/ceyes00000002gp0.jpg

finally a non-period drama that is interesting is about to come out.

maybe the ONE SIDED LOVE AFFAIR that they are talking about is the drama that was being filmed within this series. :sweatingbullets:

thus we get two see two series in this series huh?

the being written by the character of SYA and the series being written by Kim Eun Sook. :sweatingbullets:

and it is funny about who is paired with who?

isn't this a story in the entertainment world.

LBS - Manager of KHN

KHN - Top actress

PYH- PD

SYA - Writer

unless the PD(PYH) starts dating the top actress(KHN), then we will have love story.

but who knows KHN's love interest is her co-star in the series she is filming in this TV Drama. :sweatingbullets: or someone who is a businessman. who really knows? what keeps me interested in this drama is everything about the entertainment world. especially how rumors are being handled, the pressure of filming and rating of the series. i wonder if the writer will make the series that SYA is writing something that is a phenomenal hit or a flop. because i think in reality there is more pressure on a low rating series with TOP actors/actresses in it, compared to the HIT ones.

Guest greenhotchilipeper

My goodness, sound good an interesting film, can't wait to see it....I love seeing PYH pair with KHN..is it cute, guys? long time no see PYH in a dramma since loving you...

i can't wait for this series too!! i love all the cast members...most especially LBS!! though i have seen PYH, SYA, KHN in other projects...i can't help be more excited for LBS! :lol:

i am hoping for odd pairings though...it would be nice to see LBS paired with KHN...and PYH paired with SYA!! its kind of really romantic that they fall in love with each other. it is just that their roles are interlocking with each other which would lead to some love interest... LBS is KHN's manager so probably they will be in love ... then SYA is a writer to PYH's PD role. i just like this pairings really! :lol: i don't mind the series to be a melodrama ... but please no sad endings!! ppplllleeeaaasssee!!

i don't think that KHN's character will be evil even if she is a second lead. there have been many series were all characters whether they were leads or not were all great characters!! i hope this series will be one of it!!

omg...park yong ha will be in this drama? *excited*

kim hae neul too...

cant wait to see this drama...

ah..im so happy to see park yong ha again... :D

Guest KST_CICHLID

Hyori Plays Herself In Upcoming Drama " On Air"

U1345P28T3D1876209F326DT20080114170027.jpg

This famous Korean singer will play herself, a famous singer in the new SBS television drama "On Air". Lee Hyo Ri will be the second known star to cameo in this drama next to the reigning movie star Jeon Do Yeon.

"On Air" is a drama series about the love and working life of people in television and entertainment industry, such as Directors, Actors, Script Writers...etc. Since this is a joint project between Director Shin and the well-known writer Kim, the producer were able to invite the above referenced stars to cameo in the drama.

Similar to Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Hyo Ri will play the role of a famous singer. According to one of the film crew, the Producer will continues to invite other well-known stars to cameo in this drama, the intent is to create a glamorous, as well as realistic reflection of the entertainment industry in South Korea.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-11215-1-1.kst

Etrans: Latuongtu of CICHLID

Guest marg918

YES!

Finally, we can see the return of PARK YONG HA in a drama.

It's long overdue. Hope this drama would be big hit and will resuscitate

PYH's career in Korea.

i am hoping for odd pairings though...it would be nice to see LBS paired with KHN...and PYH paired with SYA!! its kind of really romantic that they fall in love with each other. it is just that their roles are interlocking with each other which would lead to some love interest... LBS is KHN's manager so probably they will be in love ... then SYA is a writer to PYH's PD role. i just like this pairings really! i don't mind the series to be a melodrama ... but please no sad endings!! ppplllleeeaaasssee!!

Same here. It would be nice to see KHN pair up with LBS. Is there any interview that states who will pair with whom?

My guess's correct; another popular celebrity will appear in this show besides Jeon Do Yeon. On-air's definitely the most anticipated show for me cuz of KHN, LBS and the fantastic storyline. Hopefully, the drama won't disappoint us when it airs!

KST_CICHLID, Demen, Luv, kimmiemai and others, thanks for the interviews, clips and those beautiful captures!

Guest kimmiemai

Kim Ha Neul, to play a 20-year old with the IQ of 7-years

http://broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php?act...pg=1&no=447

Kim Ha Neul will play a 20-year old lady with the IQ of a 7-year old in drama series to be produced within the upcoming SBS series "On Air."

In the series "On Air" which follows the story of a broadcasting company, Kim Ha Neul plays the picky top actress Oh Seung Eun, and will play the role 7-year old IQ role in the "Psycho but its okay" that is produced within the series.

"Psycho but its okay" is the story of a 20-year old lady with the IQ of a 7-year old that meets a female doctor and shares friendship. "On Air" will portray the process involving the scriptwriter, producing director, actors, and managers to create "Psycho but its okay" from start to end. Kim Ha Neul will play two roles. Oh Seung Eun who has much pride expresses her discontent with the role and argues with the writer.

Meanwhile, the production crew will leave for Taiwan on the 20th for an overseas location shoot. In Taiwan, writer Seo Yeong Eun (played by Song Yoon Ah) leaves for a resort abroad not willing to write, and scenes of the production team within the series on an overseas shoot for "Psycho but its okay."

The "On Air" production personnel commented, "It is practically producing two series so the production process is very interesting. Because the Taiwan shoot involves two different plots, we will be incredibly busy keeping up with the schedule."

-------------

That sounds very interesting to have a series within a series! So now my question is KHN character in "Psycho but it's okay" has an IQ of 7 year old, her character in "On Air" has IQ of 7 year old, or both?

Guest KST_CICHLID

Kang Hye Jin plays a guest role in On Air

Img254690813.jpg

Following two famous stars Miss Photographic Jun Do Yeon and music singer Lee Hyo Ri, actress Kang Hye Jin will play a guest role in On Air drama. Her role is also a famous actress.

Kang Hye Jin has a relatively close relationship with main actress Song Yun Ah. That’s why she agreed to play a guest role in this drama. Her scenes will be filmed on 14/1 at a beauty salon. She had a scene in which she quarreled with actress Kim Ha Neul who has also played a famous actress.

Although the scene was simple on that day, Kang Hye Jin had NG many times. She said sorry to the film group: “ I didn’t know why I felt nervous this morning. I’m sincerely sorry to all.” In Kang Hye Jin’s previous movies, she used to play a gentle and loveable character.

Even though her role in On Air is minor, her image has changed completely. Kang Hye Jin’s accomplished acting skill and modest attitude were praised by employees in film group.

LT@krfilm.net-C

Archived