------asian "blogreties" Lets List Them All With Pics!-----

Guest crystalclandestine

Guest Lovelight

isnt xiaxue a singaporean?? okay i dont know

Yeah, she is.

I LOVE XiaXue! I don't read her blogs, but I watch her reality show. It's friggen hilarious. I actually found out about her because of her videos. Keke. Link, anyone?

XiaXue~

Warning: Dildos :ph34r:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vip_gd

ahaha so who is loving the beef between Dawn Yang and Xia Xue?

LOL

XiaXue is so blunt

LOL. i do.

i like reading xiaxue's blogs. humorous, entertaining and witty but very laggy!!

Guest paranoidtrash

Her blog has already been posted but before she had a yapblog before she recently changed over to ameblo.

Sakurina is a gyaru model frequently featured in the hime-gyaru magazine "ageha". (She is almost in every issue)

I've also seen her on Arashi's TV show "himitsu no arashi".

She uses a lot of eye makeup.. haha I remember hearing her say once that she wears 2 pairs of upper lashes.

Guest amydien

I like reading Xiaxue's blogs too. She posts a lot of pictures and her text entries are very interesting and entertaining to read. Her reality shows on clicknetwork are funny too! And I love her Singaporean accent! :lol:

Guest michtiu_888

im really an avid reader of xiaxue's blog and i guess im on the team xiaxue when it comes to xiaxue-dawn yang catfight. but then you have to know dawn's side to and see that somehow xiaxue's being a bit obnoxious. but then its xiaxue! that's how she is and that's the reason why me and thousand other's reads her blog.

i think this girl is on dawn's side and you guys might be interested.. this actually quite good

lady melissa lam blogspot

^ Isn't Melissa Lam a guy who has direct relations with Dawn who goes around posting mini cooper about other girls while praising Dawn?

Guest anjuu62

go check out dawnwayang =) its hilarious.

Yeah, melissa is. Saying all that sutff about high they are high class glamourous princesses etc, everyone else is a peasant @__@

Guest renjitehsmex

How about ricebunny?

Shes popular right?

Gosh, so much surgery. Dammnnnn

Ricebunny is popular but not as popular as Kenny Sia / Xiaxue / Dawn / Sakurina as mentioned above. Ricebunny is just another "popular" xanga user for her makeup techniques / skincare regimes and such. and she's getting kind of irritating when she kept posting about her projects and stuff.

• 4 months later...
Guest minmook

well these blogs are actually pretty interesting. i'd never thought i'd be interested in reading people i didn't know blogs.

most people say they can't stand Dawn Yang because of her face but do you guys actually mean you can't stand her personality and attitude? it doesn't make sense why you would hate someone because they got plastic surgery (even if it's all over), they have a right to it so let them be. altho i can understand if you hate someone for their personality/attitude.

newho, please do post more if you guys know anymore.

gosh, i love reading random blogs, and i guess all the hype about dawn yang was that she said she was mixed when she wasn't.

she also stated that she was against plastic surgery ( she was said not to have a good impression of plastic surgery in general) and readers got all frenzied because she did get plastic surgery. i think thats what most people mean when they say they can't stand her face, cos it's linked to her actions and attitude.

plus, there were reports ( not all of them were verified) of her putting down other celebrity bloggers on forums with multiple accounts and saying good things about herself. some of them could not be proved while other posts that she made were picked apart, her email scrutinized, and more or less 100% confirmed made by her.

that aside, she's moved on, and most of her supporters and antis had moved on already.

this thread makes me want to go read more celeb bloggger's blogs=D

Guest Modoki

dawn yang is SUCH a fake

physically and personality wise

what with all the lies (saying she's mixed, japanese/dutch then changing to thai/dutch)

and lying how she's not well off, and that she got a scholarship to USC when she didn't)

and condemning ppl that get plastic surgery when she had her WHOLE BODY transformed

even her eyelashes are fake

oh god

i agree with you, and she also plagerises. it's quite pathetic, she tried to sue Xiaxue only to get pooned by her plagerising self :lol:

as for XX's english, i'm assuming here is a lot of comments since most of you never heard of SINGLISH a name dubbed for singapore's english and slang therefore their accent is common to them.

Guest delightful123

ahahaha i've seen xiaxue's videos before (i randomly ran into one after googling something), and she cracked me up... she's so amusing! and i find her really cute!

Archived