------asian "blogreties" Lets List Them All With Pics!-----

Guest crystalclandestine

Guest Angel1430267648

Your your wrong. Its different because Dawn Yang ACTUALLY LOOKS INCREDIBLEY FAKE. I guess you havent seen much plastics, but trust me... im surrounded by them in my city.. Dawn Yang when u first see her.. its 110% obvious... u cant even notice her beauty yet its just like "Whoa... how much did u spend on plastic" and u actually get scared... i mean unless u see her from a far distance.. u might think she is a natural EUROPEAN LOL. I showed my bf a pic of Dawn Yang and even HIM being a MALE already was like "whoa.. she looks like she had plastic surgery done" i was shocked and stunt he said that. Oh videos its even worse!

Anyways Xiaxue only got her nose done, and unlike Dawn Yang, Xiaxue ALWAYS mentions it, she is known for being honest and truthful. Thats why most ppl prefer someone real attitude rather then two-fake faker who is delusional liar... plus dawn yang is wannabe of pretty girls (she was obsessed with this one chick for along time) and Dawn yang is know for obsessive lying. Xiaxue POSTED her nose surgery ON YOUTUBE ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TOO SEE. Didnt you know that? Clearly you dont know much about both of them.. so i dont think u should judge right off the bat. I lived in Singapore for along time my best friend is like obsessed with these two rivals so i hear about it constantly.

Dont worry Xiaxue is much better then Dawn. Dawn lives in a fantasy land pretending to be something she isn;t.

But ppl see through her.

Ok I'll admit, she looks pretty fake when she makes weird expressions, but I still can't see how she is that FAKE looking for people to hate her that much. I honestly don't see it, maybe I'm blind. And isn't it abit harsh for us to hate her JUST because she obviously had surgery done (I don't even think it's that bad of a job, most people say her surgeon is a god for transforming her)? Alot of girls has insecurities, but some of you make it seem like she committed a crime LOL. From what I see and guessing, she's just another girl who thinks she was pure ugly before and had big dreams of becoming a famous model/actress. Anddddddd, it all just seems too much for everyone to hate on her when clearly not everyone knows her in person. I sound like I'm defending her but that's because I feel like most people are being too harsh for the wrong reasons. Half the people here hates her cos she was a liar and etcetc in her blog (ok that's somewhat reasonable), the other half on here hates her because she's had surgery (wtf). Then some people makes it sound like it would only be okay if she admitted to it. I don't understand why some people feel like she even owes you an answer on that, you can't expect someone to get surgery and tell you the truth, surgery is suppose to be PERSONAL and a secret. That's just going tooo far now. Ok I'll let this die now, I don't even know why I'm responding since it's such a old subject but I'm just saying yanno.... =T

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bbaumgul

i normally don't have a problem with celebrities getting plastic surgery, since it's their JOB to look good,

but i hate Dawn for lying about her ethnicity :[

why say you're japanese/dutch/thai when you're actually Chinese? i don't get it

Yeah.. I have absolutely no problem at all with any one getting plastic surgery to boost their confidence, but to lie about it to such an extent is disgusting. Even the UCS scholarship? She should seek therapy.

I don't understand why some people feel like she even owes you an answer on that, you can't expect someone to get surgery and tell you the truth, surgery is suppose to be PERSONAL and a secret. That's just going tooo far now. Ok I'll let this die now, I don't even know why I'm responding since it's such a old subject but I'm just saying yanno.... =T

That's the thing, though, isn't it? Of course she doesn't owe any one an answer (she could have just ignored the whole subject matter), but she also didn't have to lie about her nationality to disguise the fact that she received multiple surgeries, on top of that she even went so far as to announce that she is against artificial beautification? Seems laughable to me.

Personally I do think Dawn looks better after surgery, and I support her for going through with it if it made her feel better about herself. I just hope she rethinks her actions tailing this issue.

AngelCherry you should do a google on Dawn Yang. Its fun to read about what she did.

People are not hating on her for getting surgery. People are hating because she's a compulsive liar and a hypocrite. Like some had mentioned, she claimed to be against plastic surgery yet got herself a pretty nice makeover. She copied the style of a girl named Alyssa for years; pretty much obsessed with the other girl's action, lied about her ethnicity, and went on a lot of forums with multiple accounts just to compliment herself and diss all the other popule female bloggers.

That, is why she's hated.

Guest Angel1430267648

That's the thing, though, isn't it? Of course she doesn't owe any one an answer (she could have just ignored the whole subject matter), but she also didn't have to lie about her nationality to disguise the fact that she received multiple surgeries, on top of that she even went so far as to announce that she is against artificial beautification? Seems laughable to me.

Yeah in that case you can't really ignore that haha. I understand about her lying on her ethnicity though, it's wrong, but like you said she did that in order to disguise her multiple surgeries. She knew she wasn't going to look like her real ethnicity afterwards, so she tried to do a cover up before anyone suspects. I probably would've done the same (IF I actually looked uber mixed, I honestly don't think she looks that mixed), but I think where she screwed up at was where she kept changing her ethnicity. That was dumb, considering she has a lot of visitors.

Guest LoveMandee

Ugh. I dislike Dawn Yang because she is thoroughly fake inside and out. She is incredibly pretentious and it's practically seeping through her blog entries. It's NOT only the surgeries that make her so notorious, as others have noted. She has no real friends anymore because she is so two-faced and manipulative. She has been exposed to make fake accounts and bash her own friends online. As a person, Dawn Yang is like an apple that's waxed up and shiny on the outside but is rotten to the core.

I much prefer Xiaxue, although she is ruder, crasser, and very politically incorrect. She's interesting, candid, and I can sense her intelligence even though she doesn't dress up her posts with fancy words like Dawn.

I read both of their blogs. Dawn, for her pictures. Xiaxue, everything that Dawn doesn't give.

Surgery is suppose to be PERSONAL and a secret.

... Not really. If someone gets plastic surgery and are in the limelight, people will know. There are plenty of Korean idols who have had plastic surgery. It's not really a secret if people are seeing before and after pictures. So if I dye my hair blond and people notice and make remarks, it's not really a secret. I mean I know surgery is a "personal decision" (or for idols, maybe decided by their managers), but it's not something that you can really keep a secret forever. You think that no one noticed what happened to Heidi Montag? I know it's weird to bring in actual stars (especially non-Asian ones) into this thread, but you act as if society should turn a blind eye to plastic surgery... It's pretty OBVIOUS, is all I'm saying. I'm not saying that plastic surgery is wrong - hey, if you got the money, you can do whatever you want to yourself - but how others see and judge you is up to their own discretion.

Japanese model Sakurai Rina a.k.a SAKURINA

How tall is she? She doesn't look that tall in her pictures. Just wondering because I noticed that you said she's a "model" and I usually associate models with "tall". This doesn't count for idols though, since Asian idols can vary in height, but many do modeling as endorsements, whereas REAL models do modeling as a career (i.e. VS models, supermodels, etc.).

Of course, I noticed that Japan's not big on height... women can be cute and petite.

Guest nestachan

love xiaxue. she is such a good blogger, even though some of her posts might come off as offensive, she makes a lot of really good points on a variety of topics.

and congrats on her engagement!! =)

Guest angeliquelle

i've been reading some of Dawn Yang's blog posts and she seems pretty sincere and smart...idk, i guess i haven't been following her for very long. Even though she has the SAME EXACT look in all her pictures and she looks so obviously fake, she seems like she's pretty cool :ph34r:

Guest xnanairodays

How tall is she? She doesn't look that tall in her pictures. Just wondering because I noticed that you said she's a "model" and I usually associate models with "tall". This doesn't count for idols though, since Asian idols can vary in height, but many do modeling as endorsements, whereas REAL models do modeling as a career (i.e. VS models, supermodels, etc.).

Of course, I noticed that Japan's not big on height... women can be cute and petite.

If i remember reading correctly her height was 154 cm. In Japan when it comes to models height doesnt matter.

Sakurina is gyaru charisma model for gal magazines mainly being Koakuma Ageha.

A lot of models are average height, one of the most popular being Masuwaka Tsubasa known for being really petit and cute. Gyaru mags who appeal to teenagers dont really look fro models with height, but there are a couple "ane" big sister mags that do require their models to be a certain height/body type etc.

Modeling IS their profession/main job but they're offered endorsements when they get popular same as anywhere else, there are just different standards. For example if you have seen the yearly/seasonal Tokyo Girls Collection, there ais a wide variety of models, in look/height etc. and unlike western fashion shows where walking straight on the catwalk is 1 priority , in Japan it's preferred that the models walk nice, but have fun doing it. Big smiles, waving at the crowd, dancing on the catwalk, winking appeal, interacting with other models walking on the catwalk etc. Also these kind of models are in a way a bit more realistic and easy to follow by regular women and teens because what you see in Japanese magazines is how most people really dress in Japan. Even with the crazy makeup and hair , gal style which many teenage girls follow (^.^)

Here is couple clips of Tokyo Girls Collection 2009 last year.

Oh and most of these models have blogs that are popular among ladies/young girls ^^

Ok I'll admit, she looks pretty fake when she makes weird expressions, but I still can't see how she is that FAKE looking for people to hate her that much. I honestly don't see it, maybe I'm blind. And isn't it abit harsh for us to hate her JUST because she obviously had surgery done (I don't even think it's that bad of a job, most people say her surgeon is a god for transforming her)? Alot of girls has insecurities, but some of you make it seem like she committed a crime LOL. From what I see and guessing, she's just another girl who thinks she was pure ugly before and had big dreams of becoming a famous model/actress. Anddddddd, it all just seems too much for everyone to hate on her when clearly not everyone knows her in person. I sound like I'm defending her but that's because I feel like most people are being too harsh for the wrong reasons. Half the people here hates her cos she was a liar and etcetc in her blog (ok that's somewhat reasonable), the other half on here hates her because she's had surgery (wtf). Then some people makes it sound like it would only be okay if she admitted to it. I don't understand why some people feel like she even owes you an answer on that, you can't expect someone to get surgery and tell you the truth, surgery is suppose to be PERSONAL and a secret. That's just going tooo far now. Ok I'll let this die now, I don't even know why I'm responding since it's such a old subject but I'm just saying yanno.... =T

you know there's a law in marketing that if you have one good experience shopping you might just tell one person, while when you have a bad experience you'll tell at least 11. thats the case with Dawn, she's stepped on so many people's toes thats everyone hates her for differing reasons but its all just accumalated bad mouthing.

i'm definitely not defending her because if you see the timeline, it all adds up to her being a compulsive liar, thristy for her 15min of fame and being no more real as a person than a plastic supersize me barbie doll figurine melting in a microwave

when she first came out into the limelight, everyone was wow, she's pretty and everything. heck even xiaxue for that period was smitten. then the lies began, her so called dutch heritage, the photoshopped to death photos. then even when people came up with photographic evidence to back it up (see here), she still tried to blag her way through it.

then she went onto various forums, slagged and bashed other bloggereties and models, even her own friends who did plastic surgery WITH her, saying how fat and ugly they looked, saying how pretty dawn yang was under several different monikers, till the moderators booted her out. in the meantime her agents in continued to troll the forum blasting forumers with negative comments about dawn and even threatening lawsuits against every little claim.

she then went on to spin yarns about how she was offered jobs in the taiwan tv industry and at different modelling agencies, and how she decided not to do so when in actual fact, the taiwan industry bigwigs said they never even offered her anything, let alone knew who she was.(she did however do a little stint on one of the shows as an extra). and then when the edison chen scandal emerged, she wrote a little article on her blog about how she was asked by edison and the bigwigs for sexual favors and thats why she turned them down. attention seeking might i say?

the plagiarism thing was a huge thing in singapore, mainly because she blogged for a mainstream newspaper agency on their online site and she used several texts which were definitely not her own words without crediting the original authors. and just when things got nasty, she apparently managed to land herself a place in a uni in NY, but even then the students already at NY couldnt find her name in the school/faculty she apparently was registered under

and even with all this, she manages to even try to sling lawsuits against people like xiaxue who tried to reason why she didnt like her, heck it wasnt even an all out lets diss dawn with untruths and backless claims, xiaxue just stated several reasons why she didnt like her as a person. and all of them had truth.

plus even if surgery is personal and secret, having your forhead and chin implants stick out like sorethumbs and your cheek go wonky in pictures doesnt quite look very personal and secretive especially in self whoring pictures and videos. she's just too hungry for attention and the lifestyle she tries to exude which isnt really her.

• 3 months later...
Guest santokki82

^ haha that's exactly why i love xiaxue. she's the gal who does all the crazy things i would do if i wasn't worried about being a normal human being. xD

the only thing i don't like about xiaxue is the fact that she's spreading a pretty negative stereotype about Asian girls in general... -.-

i think the point of bloggers is to incite some kind of reaction from the reader, whether it be negative or positive. like newspaper editorials. they just want more attention. props to dawna and xiaxue for succeeding, haha.

Guest whizzer's_rose

I read mo www.motwister.com, very informative and he's not afraid to speak his mind out - kinda funny too when a lot of kpop fans bashed him when he said something about Ukiss

Archived