------asian "blogreties" Lets List Them All With Pics!-----

Guest crystalclandestine

Guest onhotwires

The best Asian blogreties are the ones that are both beautiful and post up lots of pics of food. (Esp. if she can take good pics.)

Yup.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angel1430267648

IMO XiaXue looks way more fake than dawn yang, at least dawn yang still looks natural after multiple surgeries. Xiaxue on the other hand keeps adding more stuff to her face and does weird stuff to it, and she's kind of a hypocrite, she calls people fake and makes fun of them while she does the exact same things. I think in a way, she tries to act all aggressive so nobody would make fun of her botox injected face, and plastic nose, and other stuff I haven't updated myself on quite yet. Then she posts about it so nobody else can get to it before her. Kind of reminds me of Tyra Banks, ugh. She IS funny SOMETIMES, but VERY VERY much of a hypocrite which makes her no better than dawn yang and other people she likes to make fun of. Man she needs to stop bashing on other people and learn to focus more on how to fix her face, because now it looks kind of morphed. And hair dye was a big NO NO. Anyways and I think the only reason why dawn yang lied her ethnicity was so people wouldn't suspect her having surgery. Because honestly, how many pure chinese do you see with her kind of features right? But I don't know of this, it's bad she lied, but I'm over it and I know of plenty of other people who lied about their ethnicity. So meh, who cares.

Guest noodlenoodle

^ Well Xiaxue admits to her surgery and she does make fun of herself. Perhaps you're taking her too seriously? I like it that she isn't fake - personality-wise, and she seems to have good sense of integrity. I've been reading her blog for almost 2 years and she can be vulgar so I can see why people without a sense of humour dislike her.

I think there were more serious issues behing the whole Dawn incident, like plagiarising other people's reviews and putting out advertorials without telling her readers she got paid for recommending things; also, if I remember correctly, she advertised a website without checking if it was legit and people got scammed. I guess the fact that she lied about her ethnicity was just a bonus reason for those who didn't like her to bash on her.

Guest Angel1430267648

^ Well I'm not a fan of either one, but to me, Xiaxue is still a hypocrite for dissing people with surgery when she had it done herself. Just because she admits to it, doesn't make her any less than a hypocrite she is. To me that's a bad personality trait, to make fun but do it yourself. But I don't really care, I just wouldn't respect her, and same goes for Dawn Yang, if any of that stuff is true (not about her surgery). Regardless, I don't know these either one of these people, so it really doesn't matter who did what, it's just funny that they both like to hate on eachother. Reminds me of the movies, two superficial girls fighting.

And for the record, I still think Dawn Yang is hotter than Xiaxue aside the fact that she has a bad personality. Haha :P

Guest miimisunshine

^ that natalynn chick is really crazy.

dude doesn't she know that most people can see through her lies

Guest Zibeoh

Xiaxue is not a hypocrite for making fun of other girls with plastic surgery, just because she had it herself. In fact she doesn't make fun of Dawn BECAUSE she's had plastic surgery, rather it's the amount, the poor quality and Dawn's own lying about her plastic surgery that is the subject of Xiaxue's criticism. Comparatively, Xiaxue's surgery is tasteful.

And you think Dawn is pretty? Ouch, my brain just hurt writing the words Dawn and pretty in the same sentence. You like girl's whose forehead implants jut out when they smile to hard? Or whose jawline is lopsided and uneven because it's been shaved the wrong way? How bout a girl who is so lathered in whitening makeup/creams that she appears to have jumped in a pot of flour? Soooo pretty :-|

Xiaxue is not a looker herself, but she doesn't lie and she never takes herself or anything too seriously. Even if you value looks over brains, Xiaxue is still a winner compared to Dawn Yikes!

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I like Xiaxue, but I like Dawns makeup, I think she does look pretty in some photos. Some photos she looks creepy. (like the ones with her forehead inplant jutting out.)

Guest pocketsoul

I go on xiaxues blog once in a while. Oh and I read this chick's too now.

heycheri.livejournal.com

^she's a really good artist too.

I read her blog sometimes, but she's just so unbelievably cocky that I find it hard to imagine how she could actually be serious. There's sexy and confident, and then there's over the top and full of yourself. My perception of her is the latter. All of her entries revolve around how this guy hit on her at some party , and that guy hit on her at the club, and then she complains about how she needs a real guy in her life. Uh, really?

She does seem like a cool gal otherwise though. She's very perceptive and articulate, and I also like how she responds sincerely to each of her comments.

• 8 months later...
Guest xxiiyabbyxx

^ Ooh, I like Cheesie's blog too. It's unique how she calls everything cheese or something related to cheese.

And i read her blog too -> Arissa

She seems like a really cool and creative chick. And i find her very pretty~

Guest SweetiexJenn

went to XiaXue's blog and it's freaking entertaining! the girl is hilarious and raw and makes no apologies for being the way she is. love it!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

IMO XiaXue looks way more fake than dawn yang, at least dawn yang still looks natural after multiple surgeries. Xiaxue on the other hand keeps adding more stuff to her face and does weird stuff to it, and she's kind of a hypocrite, she calls people fake and makes fun of them while she does the exact same things. I think in a way, she tries to act all aggressive so nobody would make fun of her botox injected face, and plastic nose, and other stuff I haven't updated myself on quite yet. Then she posts about it so nobody else can get to it before her. Kind of reminds me of Tyra Banks, ugh. She IS funny SOMETIMES, but VERY VERY much of a hypocrite which makes her no better than dawn yang and other people she likes to make fun of. Man she needs to stop bashing on other people and learn to focus more on how to fix her face, because now it looks kind of morphed. And hair dye was a big NO NO. Anyways and I think the only reason why dawn yang lied her ethnicity was so people wouldn't suspect her having surgery. Because honestly, how many pure chinese do you see with her kind of features right? But I don't know of this, it's bad she lied, but I'm over it and I know of plenty of other people who lied about their ethnicity. So meh, who cares.

Your your wrong. Its different because Dawn Yang ACTUALLY LOOKS INCREDIBLEY FAKE. I guess you havent seen much plastics, but trust me... im surrounded by them in my city.. Dawn Yang when u first see her.. its 110% obvious... u cant even notice her beauty yet its just like "Whoa... how much did u spend on plastic" and u actually get scared... i mean unless u see her from a far distance.. u might think she is a natural EUROPEAN LOL. I showed my bf a pic of Dawn Yang and even HIM being a MALE already was like "whoa.. she looks like she had plastic surgery done" i was shocked and stunt he said that. Oh videos its even worse!

Anyways Xiaxue only got her nose done, and unlike Dawn Yang, Xiaxue ALWAYS mentions it, she is known for being honest and truthful. Thats why most ppl prefer someone real attitude rather then two-fake faker who is delusional liar... plus dawn yang is wannabe of pretty girls (she was obsessed with this one chick for along time) and Dawn yang is know for obsessive lying. Xiaxue POSTED her nose surgery ON YOUTUBE ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TOO SEE. Didnt you know that? Clearly you dont know much about both of them.. so i dont think u should judge right off the bat. I lived in Singapore for along time my best friend is like obsessed with these two rivals so i hear about it constantly.

Dont worry Xiaxue is much better then Dawn. Dawn lives in a fantasy land pretending to be something she isn;t.

But ppl see through her.

Guest runpuri

^PREACH SISTA.

I Love Xiaxue to death. I do think Dawn Yang is prettier but that's with alot of plastic surgery. I think if any average looking girl gets the same procedures as her, they'll be twins. XX is so blunt and honest, she's not a perfect innocent angel and she knows it. I like strong BAMF girl power. Dawn Yang tries to be that ideal perfect innocent girl. Dawn is 23? 24? I highly doubt she's a perfect virgin angel. She should stop trying to act like that. Xiaxue all the way~

I love xiaxue, she is hilarious. Even though her personality is a bit out there, I'm glad she always sticks to who she is. Girl keeps it real.

Guest LaPetite

^ ...Yes you can. :mellow:

Anyway I am also a Xiaxue lover. Her blog was the first one that I actually enjoyed reading. I wish she would lose the blonde hair though, it blends in with her skintone.

Guest whizzer's_rose

GOD SO I SHOULD TAKE SURGERY TO BE RECOGNIZED OR DO SOMETHING REALLY REALLY DIFFERENT LIKE WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW? BOLDING ALL THE TXT? LOL. I HAVE A BLOG TOO BUT I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO GET FAM. LOL ALTHOUGH I DONT REALLY WANT TO GET FAM JUST IN THE NET LOL. JOKE ONLY

lol! I don't envy her surgery at all what I envy about her is how she can go wherever she wants.... I wish my life was that exciting. I guess what makes a blog famous is when you have tons of money to spend on vacations (where you get millions of pictures to post), clothes (you don't want to be photographed looking like you had only 3 shirts), make-up or plastic surgeries (people would gush how pretty/handsome you are) :P just a hypothesis (pls don't diss me)

Archived