------asian "blogreties" Lets List Them All With Pics!-----

Guest crystalclandestine

well these blogs are actually pretty interesting. i'd never thought i'd be interested in reading people i didn't know blogs.

most people say they can't stand Dawn Yang because of her face but do you guys actually mean you can't stand her personality and attitude? it doesn't make sense why you would hate someone because they got plastic surgery (even if it's all over), they have a right to it so let them be. altho i can understand if you hate someone for their personality/attitude.

newho, please do post more if you guys know anymore.

ok u just said wad i wanna say k.... thx babe

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itrayya

dang!

whatever!

who ever did her surgery!

i need to give them a call!

she's so pretty!

i only read one blog.

and sometimes, these people are toooo dramatic for me.

i get all bored.

but it was nice looking around.

dawn yang, she really look like that before?

oh well. i dont know her to judge her.

but all i know is that she is really pretty now. so. yah.

thanks.

• 1 month later...

yea i was going to put xiaxue...ugh i hate the way she speaks english and she is SO stuck up and full of herself.

There's also another singaporean female blogger...I think her name is Dawn or something. She got a lot of plastic surgery done and xiaxue dissed her before on her blog and also claimed she was a much better and more well known blogger than Dawn

Guest trishaa01

yea i was going to put xiaxue...ugh i hate the way she speaks english and she is SO stuck up and full of herself.

lol, but that's what makes her blog so fun to read! plus she's funny too.

yeah, she is a bit snobby at times, but i prefer that over Dawn Yang's feigned "innocence".

who is dawn yang? is she rich??

yes, she used to say she was poor and stuff, but that's not true because she's on like...permanent vacation and doesn't go to school o__o

4 years ago, there was a "scandal" about how Dawn changed her whole body through surgery.

Guest goodvibrations

I remember Dawn. She compared herself to Kim Ah Joong in an entry of hers, pfft.

Xiaxue is pretty hilarious. The girl in the first post looks pretty. A J-blogger?

Guest babyN_xxs

i normally don't have a problem with celebrities getting plastic surgery, since it's their JOB to look good,

but i hate Dawn for lying about her ethnicity :[

why say you're japanese/dutch/thai when you're actually Chinese? i don't get it

dudeee Dawn aint even a celebrity LOL ppl just make her up too be one. SHE AINT MIX.

She is PURE Singaporean!!!!!!!!!!

And whatev..... her parents have hella money.

She needs to cut the bull.

There's also another singaporean female blogger...I think her name is Dawn or something. She got a lot of plastic surgery done and xiaxue dissed her before on her blog and also claimed she was a much better and more well known blogger than Dawn

xiaxue looks like a freakin americian born asian.

She ain't even pretty herself.

^yea true.

dawn is one pure singaporean, if u google her pics, you can even find her secondary school pics. and her prom night pics. and that was when her plastic surgery werent complete.

damn!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

http://lifeinside.blogspot.com/2005/11/bra...er-plastic.html

Does anyone know what her parents do as a living??? i dont think dawn prostitude herself for the money to her surgery,

she claims she living a good life from all her hardwork of modeling... but i mean clearly she had money before all that.

dudeee Dawn aint even a celebrity LOL ppl just make her up too be one. SHE AINT MIX.

She is PURE Singaporean!!!!!!!!!!

And whatev..... her parents have hella money.

She needs to cut the bull.

Does anyone know what her parents do as a living??? i dont think dawn prostitude herself for the money to her surgery,

she claims she living a good life from all her hardwork of modeling... but i mean clearly she had money before all that.

if there is a need to see her on magazines and a need for her to socialize, it means that she is a celebrity. simple as that

(not that i am a fan of hers)

anywayz i think that her dad is a business man or something like that. and she is rich.

she is a socialite. she goes to invitation only parties etc, because she IS rich in the first place.

but come on, u cant fault someone for having money and cant hate someone for having plastic surgery.

if she wanna lie about it, i think thatz her problem and her insecurities.

everyone wanna look beautiful right

sidenote: she insist that she didnt do surgery. but her nose looked aber fake if u ask me o.0

sidenote 2: if anyone wanna see her picture here u go, http://www.image.paying.sites.not.allowed/content.php?id=24...amp;owner=mazda

Archived