------asian "blogreties" Lets List Them All With Pics!-----

Guest crystalclandestine

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vividified

Yea thats one heck of a blog..btw is she so famous that you have heard of her even in Australia?

oh the freaky was refering to the topic starter photo if case anyones misreads it

nah i dont think anyone in australia reads it

i came across it one day

there´s quite a bunch of asian blog celebrities. XiaXue is definetely the most famous, it´s mostly because of her controversial stuff. Dawn Yang icomes second, because of her extensive plastic surgery. Both have become real celebrities (XiaXue with her own Reality show) and Dawn Yang is debuting as an actress i think. both are singaporean.

other than that there is way too many asian blog celebs. you can find them in the uhlzzang/netidol threads ^^

Guest crystalclandestine

there´s quite a bunch of asian blog celebrities. XiaXue is definetely the most famous, it´s mostly because of her controversial stuff. Dawn Yang icomes second, because of her extensive plastic surgery. Both have become real celebrities (XiaXue with her own Reality show) and Dawn Yang is debuting as an actress i think. both are singaporean.

other than that there is way too many asian blog celebs. you can find them in the uhlzzang/netidol threads ^^

xiaxue is controversial how?

what about angela baby?

^

because she´s made a bunch of provocative blog entries. people have accused her of being a racist, because she once suggested that foreign workers in singapore should be banned and stuff. she also loves to bash other people on her blog (like her list of "the most disgusting bloggers" and her critisizing a disabled man for some weird reason). so yeah, many people are offended by that. she even linked some of her most controversial stuff on her blog

as for me, i find her pretty entertaining (even though she´s going way over the top at times)

Guest Vino de Jerez

^yea true. and i cant stand the fact that i USED to find her pretty. she looks like to me now, a piece of plasticwax.

Guest saysjessi

at first glance i think dawn is really pretty, but if i stare at her more, there's something really creepy about her face, i can't quite explain it :mellow:

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

sound interesting

can anyone give me a link to xiaxue's blog?

i wanna check it out to see how controversial it gets

talk about curiousity :rolleyes:

edit: nvm... it was in the 2nd post :P

Archived