[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poppiggy

Hi, i've watched the chinese subtitle episode 10, hope this help abt why OJ is being caught.

The woman who got the car for OJ using her dad's credit card or guarantee, somehow the father got to know about this so he reported to the police that OJ has conned his daughter and even bribed for a car, so the police traced the car and found the extra photocopy letter inside, which the police suspected the letter was left behind accidentally. As the letter is address to DL, police called her up to aid investigation.

Hi, i've watched the chinese subtitle episode 10, hope this help abt why OJ is being caught.

The woman who got the car for OJ using her dad's credit card or guarantee, somehow the father got to know about this so he reported to the police that OJ has conned his daughter and even bribed for a car, so the police traced the car and found the extra photocopy letter inside, which the police suspected the letter was left behind accidentally. As the letter is address to DL, police called her up to aid investigation.

WOW! and just like that (snaps her fingers!) POP - we have the answer!

thank you pop piggy!

OMO, did I just read a couple of posts saying that

Man Doo's gay? GOSH.. I guess that explains why sometimes MD wanted to push OJ away..and when I thought they'd reconciled, MD chased OJ out of his house again. This certainly came as a SHOCK to me!

Guest imogene_af

:lol:

Man Doo being gay is like the best twist ever, and they didn't portray him as one of those stereotypical flaming ones, just a nice guy who is sensitive and simple. It's refreshing.

I haven't watched Episode 10! Life has to interfere with everything... but I am now! :lol: Wait up.

Amber, yea..I think it's a very unique way of bringing out MD's

sexual tendencies. And it's kinda new to Kdramas as I don't recall seeing gay themes in Kdramas..

I haven't seen the eps yet, I wonder how OJ reacted? Does he know now?

I have alternative links to the Robbers Good Morning Special..

They are in FLV format..for those who can't download using sendspce..

http://121.254.164.14/daumblog/1001/90/7920990.flv

http://121.254.164.44/daumblog/1001/58/7919058.flv

http://211.39.151.232/daumblog/1001/43/7919743.flv

http://218.50.0.223/daumblog/1001/33/7921233.flv

credits: baidu

i like track6 from robbers OST

How i know much more about 신나라 who sing this song?

hibino39 : Sorry I tried looking up who that singer is but no profile or any news. All I know is that this singer is a newbie. I'm guessong Robbers OST is probably her first song? I don't understand why she'd keep that name though...신나라 (Synnara/Sinnara) is the name of a music record label...so all the search I did gave me the record company instead of the singer.

Amber, yea..I think it's a very unique way of bringing out MD's

sexual tendencies. And it's kinda new to Kdramas as I don't recall seeing gay themes in Kdramas..

I haven't seen the eps yet, I wonder how OJ reacted? Does he know now?

Jo...I haven't finished eps 10 yet but it seems like OJ doesn't know yet.

poppiggy : thanks for the explanation. Now I know why...hehehe.

hjkomo : thanks for the translation. The Tarzan song is way too cute..no wonder Man Doo forgave him.

cutiepie and puela : thanks for the links!

I haven't finished eps 10 yet but it seems like OJ doesn't know yet.
That's right.

OJ doesn't know yet. When OJ comes to MD's place, MD's brother asks if He is his boyfriend. MD says no, he's his one and only friend. MD begs his brother not to tell OJ. Without him, he would have no one left (since he doesn't have his family anymore, after telling his mom he was gay).

When OJ asks why MD's brother hit him, MD says it was because his brother wanted him to give up studying and work for him at his restaurant store. OJ says not to worry and just study. OJ will pay for his college and even send him to study abroad. Awe! OJ will pay MD back for the credit card usage, but MD will have to be last, since there are sooo many others waiting to be repaid (moneylenders and all the women).

At the end of episode 10, it's DR who actually proposes first. When she says that she wants to spend every day with OJ doing ordinary things, she says, "I'm proposing, so aren't you going to answer?" Then, OJ asks her to marry him and gives her the earrings. DR says that since she's already received a ring once before, she would like to receive earrings this time.

When OJ and MD are eating and getting drunk, MD says his change is too sudden and that there's a saying that "a person who changes too suddenly, dies. Are you going to die?"

:ph34r:OH, NO!!!! Writers, are you really doing to pull the terminal illness card on us??? :tears:

hjkomo :

oh noooooooooo......we can sniff the nosebleed coming now..hehehe. I have seen the Man Doo-Oh Joon part of eps 10...and love it. Poor Man Doo...I feel sorry for him.

And wow..I guess I have something to look forward to @ the end of episode 10,eh? :lol:

ooooh i see now why MD was always cold toward DR

i thought he would like and grateful to her for sure since she changed OJ for the better

and i always thought it was odd for him not to open the door for OJ

lol must be hard to MD to sleep with OJ in the same room every night eh? :rolleyes:

Guest imogene_af

When OJ and MD are eating and getting drunk, MD says that there's a saying that "a person who changes too suddenly, dies. Are you going to die?"

:ph34r:OH, NO!!!! Writers, are you really doing to pull the terminal illness card on us??? :tears:

I am going to kill someone... or ya know just punch my pillow and pretend. No terminal illness! No! I just don't see how that wouldn't look so bad. I don't know how the DP can pull it off, honestly. GAH GAH need to catch up.

hjkomo - that's an important piece of dialogue at the end of ep. 10 -

thank you so much!

i was stunned at Jang Hyuk's performance for the last 4 minutes of EP. 10-

that's the kind of work you get Oscar's for here in the U.S.

Jang Hyuk must have been depleted of energy when they finished that scene -

i was exhausted watching it once.

Guest imogene_af

hjkomo - that's an important piece of dialogue at the end of ep. 10 -

thank you so much!

i was stunned at Jang Hyuk performance in the last 4 minutes -

he must have been depleted of energy when they finished that scene -

i was exhausted watching it once.

I did watch that scene and cheated... I thought that scene I can feel the hot stream of tears on his cheeks. Like you just felt it. I did find it so dang romantic though.

imogene_af : hahahaha...whatever happened to your "I want to avoid spoilers" stance? :lol:

Is it 5 PM yet? Dang it I still have 4 1/2 hours to go.

ooh here this one for shirley..since you said you like Jin Goo's dance.

credit: Bulhandang DC Gallery

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-73.gif

and more gifs galore

13691863.gif

dalraephone.gif

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-71.gif

13691864.gif

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-74.gif

viewimagephpidbulhanno29bcc427b6-92.gif

ep09soondaecake2.gif

ep09soondaecake.gif ---super cute Soon Dae!

Guest imogene_af

imogene_af : hahahaha...whatever happened to your "I want to avoid spoilers" stance? :lol:

Is it 5 PM yet? Dang it I still have 4 1/2 hours to go.

It worked when I could watch Robbers on time and be a recluse in my basement at the peace with my K-drama realm ... but nooo, people just have to bother me. :lol: I'm really beyond aggrevation that I am not in my Robbers ritual! So spoilers kind of sooooothe me.

Edited to add:

Those gifs... hilarious. Why do they like making those backwards gif? They even had one with Dal Rae and steak! :lol:

And rotfl making the dramatic scene of Dal Rae fainting looking all funny.

HAHAHA!!! :w00t:o-cha, that gif of Jin Goo is grreeeeaaaattttt!! Jin Goo gave me some hysterical belly-aching laughter with his dancing. Kim Jung Tae is doing a fantastic job!! I wonder how far Jin Goo will go to get DR? I just hope he doesn't turn into the typical, maniacal/evil, unrequited-love character. I love him because he's so atypical.

And the super-cute Soon Dae gif running backwards is kinda gross. ;)

Btw, Oh Joon's hair is getting to be waaayyyy too shaggy. Get a haircut, please!

Come on, gals, hurry and catch up!!

ooooh i see now why MD was always cold toward DR

i thought he would like and grateful to her for sure since she changed OJ for the better

and i always thought it was odd for him not to open the door for OJ

lol must be hard to MD to sleep with OJ in the same room every night eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah..thinking back, I don't recall MD being overly happy for his friend finding the girl of his dreams.

No wonder he sounded weird when he asked OJ if he'd already fallen for DR.

Sighz....

Archived