[drama 2008] Robbers 불한당

Guest o-cha

Kirsten chinggu, you're pretty good for a first timer.. I can never learn to master art and graphic..sighs..

Thanx for sharing them with us.. I esp love the one with Dal Rae flipping her hair..:lol:

Anywayz, I've only managed to watch up till Ep 9. Darn school and darn homework...sometimes I just want to lay off and watch my dramas but then if I do so, I won't stop..hehehe..

Ep 9 was pretty slow moving, AND fast moving at the same time.. I know it sounds weird..but let me explain. I thought the pace was a bit slow, as in issues were let to flow without having the feeling of it being rushed. And in a sense, the episode didn't have any particularly climax-ed or peaked scenes. Altho

Dal Rae's found out about OJ's character, and to which I was expecting her to be really heartbroken and sad, the drama didn't go into her emotional turmoil. But then again, it might just be how the script's written.

At the same time, I thought it was pretty fast in a sense that Dal Rae was able to absorb all the info about Oh Joon, soooo willingly (at least in this episode it was played out that way)..and into mid way of the drama, Dal Rae's already kinda accepted for who he is/was as a person. Nothing much was shown on the part of Dal Rae feeling betrayed by this scoundrel. I'm not complaining tho, I think it's a good change for once. Cos Kdramas always wander into the realm of depression and agony and pain after schemes of deceit, lies and similar things as such are revealed. At least there were moments which made me laugh and giggle (*the part of Jin Goo confessing to Dal Rae..awww...he's sooooooo cute! :P It esp got me laughing when he had to add the sentence saying that he would normally say such stuff, but he was alright with Dal Rae doing it, it was okay..hahahha..:D*)

Adding this:

So I never knew such an opening credit exists for this drama...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vkri-AqOjE

I am not liking Oh Joon saying buh-bye in the end of the credits.

Oh..so not all of you have seen the opening credits before..

I thought you guys knew about it.. the chi subbed eps normally include the opening credits..so I knew..hehehe..

I wanted to mention how much I loved the Opening Credits.. the mixture of past and present with the sorta faded color was sooo beautifully combined. And the music's just oh...sooooo soothening..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imogene_af

Kirsten-I love it! I even saved em! Hehe. thanks for sharing that.

Jo- Oooh is it really old? But I really LOVE the opening credits.

I think Dal Rae did accept it willingly because she was just in that deep. She wasn't even that mad at him when she realized, just really saddened. I think her anguish with Oh Joon will come because of something else... and I think I'm dreading it already.

hjkomo -Speculation alert:

I'd rather it end open-ended with us thinking if he's going to die or not. I just have nooo idea how such an intelligent drama so far can pull off this card! I just cannot grasp it. Surprise us, Bulhandang! Surprise us!

hyunibunny- Welcome to the insanity! :lol:

That was when my gaydar exploded... I was like, dude, what are you saying? Oh Joon needs a gaydar.

I haven't seen the opening credit yet either (I think... can't check it now since I'm at work <_< )

pinklily : great job with the gifs! I've never tried my hands at those either. I'll save them..love the whole Dal Rae hair flip and Oh Joon's looks.

ripgal : I think the writer/director chose not to dwell too much oh Dal Rae's emotions after knowing about Oh Joon. The reason could just be the simple fact that she is in general a very nice, forgiving person...and also the fact that she is very much in love with Oh Joon..and we know human nature..we tend to more easily forgive those we love. And yes just like you I'm enjoying the fact that Dal Rae didn't go to the hysterics and super dramatic route in episode 9.

hyunibunny : hehehe..isn't the black box cool? lol. I'm glad you decided to join in the conversation here. I thought the same thing too with the

whole ramyun conversation--that was when I was almost sure Man Doo was gay.

imogene_af : I have faith in the PD and writer...I think they'll probably leave it to our imagination.

Since I also can't get Robbers out of my mind...I made some banners....nothing fancy :lol:. As usual feel free to use but please credit me and no hotlinking.

300x100

jingooochaez3.jpg

295x119

soondaeohjoonochawd1.jpg

300x150

soondaejingooochami4.jpg

300x165

ohjoondalraeochahn0.jpg

WTH?? My photobucket bandwidth has been exceeded? Have I posted that much stuff? hmmm...

O-Cha- Beautiful fanarts!

I think your PB is very popular. haha.

thanks dear...when are you going to post your Robbers icons? hehehe.

That's what I'm worried too..(not that my PB is popular lol) but people are hotlinking...oh well..what can I do? I'm tempted to upgrade to pro..but we'll see.. I don't like imageshack that much maybe cuz I'm not used to it?

I guess I can always open another free PB acct in the meantime.

Guest hyunibunny

That was when my gaydar exploded... I was like, dude, what are you saying? Oh Joon needs a gaydar.

haha gaydar

:lol:

I just wanted to use the black box again. :blush:

I guess my

gaydar

was on hiatus or something (maybe, nursing a hangover...j/k! I've never actually had one.) because I didn't pick up on it during MD's ramen story scene. But that just means that the writers are doing a really good job at handling the issue without portraying him as a flaming deviant or something. Bravo!

As I was cruising soompi, I noticed that Kim Jung Tae and Mr. Hulk were also in H.I.T. - I might just have to check that one out, except that I HAVE NO TIME! Has anyone subbed it? Is there a magic pill that will put more hours into the day, so I can catch up on all the kdramas that I've missed? :( Woe is me...

Hi, i've downloaded some episodes in shinwa version, when i play it in media player the voice and the actiion don't sync with each other. i hope someone can help me with this.

I guess my

gaydar

was on hiatus or something (maybe, nursing a hangover...j/k! I've never actually had one.) because I didn't pick up on it during MD's ramen story scene. But that just means that the writers are doing a really good job at handling the issue without portraying him as a flaming deviant or something. Bravo!

As I was cruising soompi, I noticed that Kim Jung Tae and Mr. Hulk were also in H.I.T. - I might just have to check that one out, except that I HAVE NO TIME! Has anyone subbed it? Is there a magic pill that will put more hours into the day, so I can catch up on all the kdramas that I've missed? :( Woe is me...

Note to self:

things to do today -

1. invent magic pill in secret laboratory for hjkomo and the rest of us - adding time to the day...

2. pray for world peace

3. set alarm to get up early enough to watch Robbers/HGD - on Wednesday..

4. go to bed early Tuesday night - so that alarm actually works getting me up Wed. morning

5. check in on world peace stuff

6. check in on SOOMPI

ok. the important stuff is covered.

You forgot - "SAGE" computer and all related electronics, broadband, and power grid in your area & give an extra-double offering of WINE to the buffering gods.....and KEEP ALL WATER SOURCES AWAY FROM GIZMO! :D

EDIT: I guess imogene had the same idea as me. Jinx!

Guest imogene_af

7. Add red wine after each ritual? No? Just me? Ok, then. :lol:

I heard KJT was brilliant in H.I.T. and totally different from this role of Jin Goo. What roles has he played before? Because Lee Da Hae said she was SCARED of him because of a past role he did. Did he play a serial killer or something? :lol:

Oh dang, hjkomo beat me to it! Drink up, then. :lol:

Guest babymarzy07

I guess my

gaydar

Lol, hjkomo we are the same. I didnt have that inkling too. Usually I can spot those things. Maybe I was too engrossed in Jang Hyuck. As well. I like how the writers did it actually, its tastefully done. It has more impact in that way plus it didnt make it MD's character too out there and flamboyant.

Ive only seen the first two eppies of HIT.. I think DF is subbing it. I saw the first two that they did. I know I missed a lot too. God knows, I also need that time cap pill... So much to do and watch dunno where id start.. Ive been catching up on some jdramas at the moment since im focusing on two at moment. Hehehhe

You forgot - "SAGE" computer and all related electronics, broadband, and power grid in your area & give an extra-double offering of WINE to the buffering gods.....and KEEP ALL WATER SOURCES AWAY FROM GIZMO! :D

EDIT: I guess imogene had the same idea as me. Jinx!

parsley, SAGE, rosemary and WINE....

NOW it's all covered - hiccup - !

Does anyone know whether the song sung by Lee Soon Seom( Kim Hae Sook) in the coffee house when she played the piano in Episode 10 is included in the OST album? Thanks in advance. :)

Guest cherryche

the end of episode 10 is really moved.i cant stop my tears.T.T...

but Mandoo is a Gay......!

i hope he didnt fall in love with Oh Joon ...

if he loves another boy,i will accept him....

and he treat Dal Rae soooooo bad.....

OH..my lovely dahae....T.T```

Guest imogene_af

cherryche- I know, they were both so brilliant in that scene. I cannot wait for the subs in that one.

Does anyone know whether the song sung by Lee Soon Seom( Kim Hae Sook) in the coffee house when she played the piano in Episode 10 is included in the OST album? Thanks in advance. :)

Sadly, it isn't. She has such a nice voice,though, doesn't she?

Do we have Robbers this week? Some dramas are postponed because of the events? Would I be having withdrawals this week? :wacko:

Archived