[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Guest geenvyme

Can someone please explain to me... how can he look this D*mn Good... after the 3 days concert with not enough rest and prolly jet lagged... 
ibjmkWfmj8VHbc_zpse3c8d2af.jpg
rg3gn1_zpsacd5aa43.jpg

djfnh_zpsd32f8016.jpg

CR: JYJ FANS

Guest geenvyme

photo hftrtft.jpg

photo fdghstrh.jpg

photo gjmju.jpg

photo gukkgj.jpg

photo gjkujju.jpg

photo gjjiyty.jpg

photo jfgjkuku.jpg

8630508991_dfdb49ed5b_o.jpg

photo 27be6309c93d70cf47567868f9dcd100bba12ba3.jpg

photo 2b7086025aafa40fe6cd13b8aa64034f79f019c8.jpg

photo 259ed61b0ef41bd53c0e359150da81cb38db3df2.jpg

photo df81a58b87d6277f4c1def5d29381f30e824fccd.jpg

8630505001_c933cf2c81_o.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3gypr5xn1j.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3gy16nlenj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3gz6if6ejj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3gyzwciibj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3gy6z2z6sj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3gxs53jdij.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3h0xww121j.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3h16czdlbj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3h0dqzkcyj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hc98dzo4j.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hdm31rv2j.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hdoug8exj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hdzj6f4pj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3h1qxqnhgj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7jw1e3h1f8a4atj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hdj0f6hij.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hcevz82uj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3gcq841gyj.jpg

photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3hebkje29j.jpg
photo 8b6e10f7gw1e3henwsj1jj.jpg

photo 6598093411982873750.jpg

photo 6598085715401477728.jpg

photo 6597896599401708462.jpg

photo 6598093411982873728.jpg

photo 6597595333215704604.jpg

photo 6597280872889659784.jpg

photo 6598299020657280678.jpg

photo 6597943878401706019.jpg

photo 6264d042jw1e3hzkhvp0nj.jpg

photo 6597772354587792231.jpg

photo 6597528263006415537.jpg

photo 6597528263006415505.jpg

photo 6597722876564530633.jpg

photo 6597993356424957477.jpg

photo 6597529362518043271.jpg

photo 6597604129308708312.jpg

photo 6597818534076157197.jpg

photo 6598294622610771337.jpg

photo 6597684393657556416.jpg

photo 6598145089029364819.jpg

photo 6597929584750549147.jpg

photo 6598248443122391667.jpg

photo 6597316057261752930.jpg

photo 6597931783773807352.jpg

Credits: As tagged + CONGkr + JinRoee + 牛肉包子七七七 + JessieJiang
Shared by: JYJ3

edit - I died... i lived and died again.... @_@now my question, is he even HUMAN?! 

Guest fantasygirl12

Credits: As tagged + CONGkr + JinRoee + 牛肉包子七七七 + JessieJiang

Shared by: JYJ3edit - I died... i lived and died again.... @_@now my questions, is he even HUMAN?! 

Hahaha no way.. Hes an angel. Need proof? (even though everyone knows this) his beautiful angelic voice along with that sexy body XD

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130408 Junsu’s mom shares backstage photos with JaeChun at Tokyo DomeApril 8, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo 130408jsmomtw.png

[TRANS]  In the waiting room… It was a heartwarning time for the members to take photos which each other’s family~^^ This is one of those shots, with Jaejoong, taken by Junsu!!

photo 755748922.png

photo 130408jsmomtw2.png

[TRANS] Jaejoong Yoochun! ~ After taking photo with me, [they said] “Thank you mom”!!! Those words… Those two who are heartwarming and well-behaved were so lovely~^^

photo 755752225.png

Source: @zunoxiahmomTranslated By: @The_little_pear of PrinceJJShared By: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[FANACCOUNT] 130404 The Return of The JYJ in Tokyo Dome FA by HellyApril 8, 2013 · rilanna

This is long,so take your time reading ^^

Special thanks to Jen and Micca-san <3

I arrived at Narita Airport at 6.50 am and after everything cleared, it was already 8 am. I took the train from the airport to go straight to Suidobashi (one of the train station near Tokyo Dome) and finally reach there at 9.30 am. After meeting up with unnie, we went to line up for goodies and I did tweet pictures during our wait, it was bright and sunny and I had to put my sweater into my luggage (yes I dragged my luggage to TD) and we had to wait for 1 hour and a half for our turn which was pretty fast considering the line was super long and the sale won’t open until 12 pm, but I think they opened it earlier than they planned to. After the goodies, we went back to the hotel *I have to shower or I’m gonna stink! lol* and returned to the venue at 2.45 pm. After getting our tickets and meeting fans and friends from different part of the world, we went in at 4.30 pm.

We got to our seat and I was overwhelmed. This is my first time seeing them together in a concert. I’ve seen Junsu’s con, Jaejoong’s FM and con and never went to any Yoochun’s FM or any JYJ’s concerts because there’s always something occurring during their concert that makes it impossible for me so being there in Tokyo Dome feels surreal. Tokyo Dome. JYJ’s dream stage, and at least once, a JYJ fan would just wanna be there, among the 50,000 fans, feeling the great stage of JYJ. I was teary and some Japanese fans asked where I came from and I got so emotionally I nearly cried *crybaby!* while blabbering in Japanese…I’m sorry to those fans because I made them listen to my stupid story.

When the lights dimmed and the screen started showing the countdown *everyone counting together* their video was shown and then dancers with cloaks and clocks came out onto the rear runaways. JYJ appeared and the crowd went crazy! I love their rock version of Mission, it’s just amazing and OMG it’s the best version ever! Ayy Girl was also incredible! I’m just amazed and enjoying myself while getting jealous over those dancers on the sofa with Jaejoong and Su..grrr lol. They continued with Be The One before they stopped for their opening ment.

They introduced themselves. Junsu asked for us to give support for tonight’s con. Yoochun gathered all his strength and started shouting. It was funny how he stopped shouting and said that it makes him nervous to do the ment. When he shouted, “Tanoshimu junbi okkei?” *Are you prepared to have fun?” I screamed all my might “OK!!!” that is always Yoochun’s trademark opening ment. He’d been doing that for years so hearing him shouting all his might, I was just so happy. Jaejoong said he was the most pressured after Yoochun’s opening ment. Jaejoong’s Japanese is really really good *jealous!* and after Junsu moved to change, JaeChun started their antics. Jaejoong read on the fan project, the third day was “Zutto Isshoni” *Together forever* 1st day was Welcome Back, 2nd day was We Miss You ^^

JY then introduced Junsu and Junsu was back on stage for his solo. I am always amazed by Junsu, he can gyrate and dance powerfully and still be singing just as awesomely. After Lullaby, Jaejoong came out and then it was a short MC from Jaejoong where he talked about how that it’s already 4 years and there’s a lot of changes in the life of their fans *getting married etc* and then he introduced Yoochun’s ballad performances that suit the upcoming Spring season.

Yoochun’s cover of Tamaki Koji was nice and I think he’s singing it for his members. Then he sang Old Song and I cried…as I tweeted before, somehow I feel like he’s singing it for his father-the lyrics are just sad and it makes me cry *crybaby 1* he then did a short MC *OMG I LOVE FANBOYS* and I think most of you who heard the livestream that a lot of fanboys were shouting to him during this MC and he was responding readily, smiling and bowing and bashfully saying “Uis” *a very colloquial thing to do* and replied “Arigatou” growling into the microphone *lol* he then of course introduce JJ and told that he really likes One Kiss. Seriously, one of the best MC Yoochun EVER DID! So fun and just plain adorable.

One Kiss was HOT! The best ever! Better than the one in Bangkok and Jaejoong was urgh just mind-blowing! I kept chanting, “The best One Kiss!” and honestly his high notes makes me soar with proud and happiness. Glamorous Sky was just as glamorous-I love this song since Nana came out so I was singing along ^^ and then OMG Uncommitted was dangerous because of Junsu’s pelvis gyrating and unnie was hitting me out of excitement *lol* and there’s a lot of crotch shot that I was lol-ing ^^; Junsu did a short MC too-Junsu time is hilarious! I kinda wished he would go sputtering his oyaji gag coz I did it to my friends and she’s like WTF and that makes me laugh so bad. Fanboys were also so loud during Junsu’s MC time and he was about to sing when this fanboy shouted and Junsu laughed and he had to restart again.

Minna Sora No Shita- is PHENOMENAL. I got so emotional listening to his raw voice in dome because everyone was quiet and the only thing we could hear was his voice and I sobbed so much because the song was like Junsu confessing how hard it was to get over that big wall that hindered them and yet they tried so hard to overcome it and that they’re not alone, “Everyone was beneath the same sky”. I was openly crying *crybaby2* it’s just emotional and incredible. I have no other words because Junsu always makes me cry listening to his singing.

It didn’t help that Yoochun came out next with SaiAi. This song is my favorite song from Fukuyama-san and yes, correct *crybaby3* I always love how his soft timbre voice just makes me smile and yet it made me cry. This performance was enthralling and I wish time would stop and I wanna listen to him and all his ballad all day. This song is like expressing his longing towards the fans, how he just wants to see them, wanted to do more, reach out to them. When he started to sing his new song, he was smiling and having fun. He looked so happy and energetic that it just confirmed my theory that he receives energy from the crowd, that he loves being onstage and have fun. All Alone was next and another song that I think the best I’ve heard so far. Can I just say Jaejoong is so skinny right now, the fur engulfed him T_T bb needs to be pamper and fatten up, hopefully after his tour ^^ MINE was MARVELOUS! Gosh I think I’m using adjectives to express my feelings and yet it feels short. MINE just mind blowing and Jaejoong just rock the stage and flipped his hair and just claim us as his sea of fans. When Tarantallegra started, another loud scream and another outstanding performance by Junsu and his pelvis and the stage were huge! I mean, they moved to the center stage and dancers were perfect-they’re all in sync, Junsu was just enchanting!

It’s crazy really, how can they make me super excited by their solo stages and when they came out to sing together, I was again blown away? I mean, THEIR HARMONY WAS SPECTACULAR! Crazy how there’s no backup singer and they back each other up and they complement each other so well that…urgh there’s no word really. To those who doubt their ability to sing live in a concert, please, even once, go to their concert and listen to In Heaven and Boy’s Letter *crybaby4*. Their high notes are stunning, their low notes are crazy low and their harmony was beautiful and it’s just perfect! Get Out was fun and we just dance with their ‘bye bye!’ I’ve translated a tabloid that say their dancing abilities are worsening and I feel like spanking them because they haven’t seen JYJ dance in a concert cause they just glow! Get Out and the dance during their encore was just so fun! Oh and ‘damn explain!’ growled by Mr Park is darn sexy >,<

For You’re, they went out on carts and started waving and throwing signed balls and using the gun, they send something flying out. I think something was wrong with Yoochun’s gun cause he couldn’t use it on my side of the dome but OMG look at those stupid happy grin plastered on his face! Urgh, I feel like squeezing his cheeks! Jaejoong was busy throwing balls when he reached my side cause he still had a lot while Junsu was cruising along, waving like Mr Korea to all of us *lol* And love how they’re so caught up in waving and looking at fans that there’s some moments they need to stop to just sing! So funny and yet so adorable, they’re just genuinely so happy to see ALL of us there. CHAJATTA! I feel one with them because we all sang together. It’s like it’s a song you MUST remember the lyrics to! It’s JYJ and fans anthem-they found us and we found them, they sang “Saranghae~” and we sang “Neol saranghae!” urgh, just confession of love in the air for us and them.

Short MC
Jaejoong said they increased the amount of signed balls for the last con but we were like “eh~?” *laugh*It’s so funny that they just love the fanboys and fanboys sure love them, at one point Jaejoong said, “Ok, let’s move on!” after the fanboys kept shouting and he then bashfully thanked the fanboys kekeke *I’m impressed by fanboys who went and lined up for goodies and bought the big uchiwa and coolly carry them like it’s normal* They sang Rainy Blue later and the stage was just breathtakingly beautiful. Rainy Blue is like their past and present song.

Closing MC…why did time fly so fast? I mean urgh…I just don’t want it to end. Junsu said that the past three days was happiness for him and here he said that he wants to go and see everyone in the prefectures too. During this closing MC was also when Yoochun said that the three of them will always be together forever and it’s so vivid that he said it like this “The three of us…The three of us ONLY…” he stressed on the word ‘dake (only)’ and confirmed that they’re three-JYJ. Jaejoong talked about how they were so afraid that they’re losing the fans, how thankful they are that the fans patiently waited for them and they hoped to be having more times together.

Fallen Leaves…*crybaby5* seriously. I’m sorry but I just don’t want it to end even though I know it has to. JYJ looks teary and it didn’t help that this song is sad too-I think a lot of fans were crying during this song.
Video and then encore. Two high pace and energetic song, Be My Girl and Empty and our JYJ bunnies were having so much fun and they make us do waves and just keep shouting and having fun. I love EMPTY! Oh gosh, how can “Girl I swear~” makes me go all gooey? and I just had to jump too *sorry people at the back ><* and ‘Let it go!” never been so fun and just…IT’S SO FREAKING FUN!

They went inside after saying goodbye, the lights turned off and suddenly the stage feels so empty *pun is so not intended* but no one moved. We chanted JYJ so loudly and I just hoped they’d come out so when the lights went on again we screamed so loud ^^; Jaejoong ran in front and YooSu ran behind him. Jaejoong was crying now. Junsu was tearing and crying too. Yoochun was instead keep looking at the fans, waving and smiling. Jaejoong…was T_T bb was…he was just crying, wiping his tears and kept bowing *crybaby6* urgh…I just can’t keep it in anymore and it didn’t help that Junsu was openly wiping his tears away and Yoochun was shouting out “Arigatou!” to the fans-they had no microphone on them. Jaejoong went in first and then Junsu and last was Yoochun and his face crumbled at the end T_T *oh god this memory is making me cry again!*

Ah…it just ended.

My first JYJ concert. A phenomenal and crazy ride and what’s for sure, I miss them so much already. It’s a sweet and lovely spell, this bond we have with them-once you go to their concert, and it’ll materialize and binds you. It’s a performance of their best- Jaejoong’s concert highlights, Junsu’s concert highlights and Yoochun’s lovely ballads-Tokyo Dome was just amazing. The sound on third day was perfect, the lightings and the screen was brilliant. Being there just dispel all my worries and nausea of getting there. I definitely want to go back to their concert again and experience the enchanting show that only JYJ could bring.

What’s for sure, being a JYJ fan is not a mere fan-artist relationship. The bond was built on trust and faith and they promised and deliver and I felt like it’s only natural that as fan, we should support them, together-or as solo. If you’re a fan of one of them, just go to their concert and you’ll see that loving JYJ is a package-like 1 and get 2 free-and you just can’t help loving them all. When someone ask me who I love, I’d say all three and if they insist on knowing who’s my bias and yes, I’ll confess I’m a Yoochun bias but honestly, as much as I love Yoochun, nothing beats JYJ as my ultimate bias.

Thanks and congratulations for finishing my 4 pages fan-account. (^^)b

Credit: Helly(@hellyryther) of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Guest rikreay

I download this video to listen every night

credit to Angel wing
YC and JS already narrated documentary, so I hope that one day JJ will narrate video too.
I download almost every video from Angel wing. So now I have JJ's Mvs than YC's.If u find some great fanmade MV please share.  Thankthis is my bribe #sorry YC&JS I cut u off here#
jj1b.gif
Bisou-Kiss

Guest suncine445

Hi, just dropping by and sharing this on JJ FM in nanjing.Hope he is getting more rest before his next fm

credit: uploader