[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130416 10 years after Winter Sonata, Japanese Hallyu Fans Caught in the Chill between 2 CountriesApril 16, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ-34554.jpg

Korean drama ‘Winter Sonata’ was aired for the first time in Japan 10 years ago and has caused a sensation. Several sources have pointed to the decline of the Hallyu Wave now. Japan-Korea relations are cold now due to the issue of comfort women and Takeshima, demonstrations against Korea has been ongoing. I am tempted to ask the feeling of Hallyu fans. [Kobayashi Sachiaki, Yamada Michiko]

- Separate politics and culture
On April 2, 6 pm, about 50,000 people filled the Tokyo Dome concert venue. It is Korean idol 3-member unit JYJ first grand performance in Japan after 3 years.

On stage, Kim Jejung(27), Park Yuchun(26), Kim Junsu(26), the handsome trio appeared and began to sing, along with a flashy performance. Audience began to wave their red penlights and the dome seemed like a flower garden. Most have began humming the lyrics in Korean.

JYJ was from 5-member singing group Tohoshinki but due to conflict with management, the 3 members formed the group independently. After this conflict, rather than weakening, their popularity is still as strong as ever. “Time was what the 3 of us were most afraid of. But standing here on stage, I thought I was foolish (of thinking like that)…” Near the end of the concert, which lasted 3 hours, Jejung, speaking in Japanese, addressed the audience with a sense of unity and was engulfed by the cheers of the audience.

Before and after the performances, a long procession of mostly middle age women can be seen near the Suidobashi JR station. “I am very happy to meet these 3 people for the first time in a long while.”, said by a flushed 50-year-old female office worker who came from Osaka. We dared ask about the complicated relationship between Japan and Korea. “This concert has got nothing to do with that territorial dispute over Korea. It doesn’t matter to me because I like them.”

“Separate politics and culture”, said by a 64-year-old woman who came with her younger sister from Kyoto in response to the question. “Political problems should be solved by politicians. This is a cultural exchange.”

‘Winter Sonata’ was first broadcasted in April 2013 in NHK BS2 station in time of the Japan-Korea World Cup tournament. Bae Yoon Joon (Yon-sama) has captured the hearts of female viewers. Even then, dramas such as Jewel in the Palace were broadcasted. Tohoshinki debuted in 2005 on top of music charts. 3 Korean groups have appeared in NHK’s Kohaku Gassen – Tohoshinki, Girls’ Generation, and KARA.

Source: Manichi ShinbumTranslated by: Ruby of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits.

[Fanaccount] 140410 Tony Moly JYJ Global Fan Sign Event

Posted by Ces on Apr 17, 2013 in FanaccountNo Comments

Winning the lucky draw

One day back in January this year, I opened up Facebook and read this status from TonyMoly KK/1B :- “Hi Tony Moly Fans~ Do you wish to meet up with JYJ personally?? We have good news for you on this. Stay tuned ♥”

Now I know that JYJ has NII fan meetings/fan signs but I don’t recall that TonyMoly had these before so…. you know when you’ve just read something which seems highly impossible, you squint and thrust your neck out to peer closer…yeah that’s exactly what I did. Lo and behold, the words onscreen remain the same, they did not mutate into “Ha ha….got you sucker”.

Oh my god, of course I want to meet the boys and so do a few million other people . I called up the TonyMoly stores, both of them, but their staff were not aware of this. I guess they haven’t been briefed yet since it says to stay tuned. Once the relevant details were out, I rushed to TonyMoly stores to enter the lucky draw. Then it was time to wait for the result. Oh the wait ..the wait was nerve wrecking. I kept asking the staff how many people had joined. Gosh, why are there so many people joining? Don’t they have better things to do? LOL

Every now and then my friends added to my nervousness by reminding me the drawing date is approaching. I told myself that I’m an adult, that I should be prepared to accept the result whatever it is. But it’s hard when this golden opportunity is offered by the local TonyMoly stores in town. Usually things like this only happen in bigger cities like Kuala Lumpur. Furthermore, will the winner be a JYJ fan or just someone who’s grabbing the chance to enjoy an all expense paid trip to Korea ?

The winner will be contacted by phone on 1st April, April Fool’s Day. Haha. I went for my usual morning walk, all the while praying that somebody up there likes me enough to make my dream come true. I’ve never been lucky that much but I really wanted this so badly. TonyMoly stores open at 10 a.m. I kept checking to see that my phone was on, that it was fully charged, that it was not on silent mode. By 10.30 a.m. I had…almost given up but there was still a shred of hope inside me that refused to die.

And then THE CALL came. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from TonyMoly. The staff congratulated me on winning the draw. I was in shock that I had really won. Poor girl had to repeat herself because I kept asking her if she was sure, first in Mandarin and then in English. Well, I mean it was April Fool’s Day after all XD. But yes, I did win and it was a joy tinged with slight embarrassment to see my name posted as the winner on TonyMoly page .

TM_ID

From then, it was another week of waiting to depart for Seoul. Nine more days before I see the boys up close…ah…the anticipation is killing me ^__^. My oh-so-helpful friends gave me all sorts of advice. Dye and cut my hair like my bias, paint my nails, wear outlandish clothes to garner attention etc. Right. I’m a T-shirt, jeans and sneakers kind of person who dislike being the centre of attention. Therefore, I totally ignored their advice.

But I didn’t expect that tiny bit of vanity that raised its persistent head on the day before I left for Seoul. So I found myself buying a blouse for the first time in ages and a pair of shoes with heels. Not stilettos thank goodness but something like platform shoes?

Itinerary

TM_Itinerary

Event Day

559653_10200961830748417_60838738_n

The day has arrived ! So many butterflies in my stomach. Event will be held in our hotel itself. Had a quick breakfast and then went up to the event floor. We were told earlier that no cameras are allowed and we had to surrender our handphones to the TonyMoly staff before the start of the JYJ meeting and signing segment. Upon alighting from the lift, I immediately saw this sign showing us the way to happiness ♥ ♥

fa1

Pictures of the boys were pasted on the walls and fans took the opportunity to pose and take pictures.

fa3

Great news ! Our group will be sitting at Table No. 1, in front of the stage where we can see them so clearly… (clap clap clap).  Inside the hall, there was a big screen each on opposite walls and Jaejoong’s Mine MV, Junsu’s Uncommitted MV and the TonyMoly ad were on replay mode.

fa4

tmceo

Before lunch was served, there was a make-up demo. When that ended, the staff began to lay out the pens and photos that the boys will sign on the table. Of course we took pictures.

fa9

I had brought my “Y” album so I could maybe get Jaejoong to autograph it but we were told that the boys will be signing TonyMoly stuff only. One item crossed off my wishlist – unfulfilled . Just before 2 pm the lady MC announced the fansign event will start soon. She reminded us once again no photo taking or video taking is allowed. The TonyMoly staff at our table collected our handphones and put them inside a paper bag on our table. Then another bombshell. Gifts for the boys cannot be handed personally to them. They are to be passed to the guard who will place them in the readied boxes. Gosh, I didn’t bring any gifts but I could feel the others’ disappointment.

Finally, it was time to meet the boys. I can hear drum rolls in my head when the MC announced loudly JYJ’s entrance into the hall. The doors opened but I couldn’t see them at all…hahaha. I could hear the crowd near the doors shouting and screaming but where were the boys ? What with the crowd all standing and the security guards flanking them, they were totally not in sight until they walked nearer to the front.

Their seats:

their seats

They were smaller than I thought. I don’t mean short but they’re slender, especially Jaejoong . I thought he said he had gained weight. All three sat down, Junsu nearest to us, Jaejoong in the middle and at the other end, Yuchun. I won’t write much about what they wore as I’m sure all of you had seen the official pictures. They all looked mighty fine indeed.

After the initial self-introductions and greetings, five questions were posed to them, chosen from questions submitted by the fans. None of the questions were anything new, they all have been asked before. One was about how they kept their wonderful complexions, another was about their feelings when performing the Tokyo Dome concerts. Junsu answered most of the questions, at one point Jaejoong nudged his thigh to get him to answer. Jaejoong and Yuchun also talked quietly and smiled with each other. Soulmate moment happening right in front of me.. ahhhh (happy sigh)

It was during this Q&A session that I realized Jaejoong was not his usual self. Junsu was cheerful & Yuchun was cool and steady like normal But Jaejoong…he smiled of course and was polite when answering the question but I couldn’t see the exuberance or feel the spirited energy from him. I hoped that it was nothing more than just plain tiredness as he hardly had enough time to rest and recharge fully after the Tokyo Dome concerts and Nanjing solo concert and fanmeeting. Seeing him so serious and quiet is unusual.

The next segment after this was the autograph session. Our table was the first to go onstage. What?! No no I’m not ready yet !! I was so nervous. THIS IS IT! I’m really going to be standing within touching distance of them. I was fourth in line and the whole time chanting to myself, please please please don’t let trip on the stairs in these heels. LOL. That would certainly make me memorable. The first girl had her name written on a piece of paper so the boys could write her name. But another rule..geez do they make up these rules as they go along? No personal names to be written on the photo, just the boys’s signature. So there goes item 2 on my list- unfulfilled again.

My turn came. Junsu would look at each of us before bending his head to sign the photo. I said hello and he said hello back. Hehe sweet Orenji Junsu. You just can’t help loving him. After signing the photo, he passed the same to me saying thank you. I replied gamsahamnida and moved along to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong Jaejoong Jaejoong. He was already signing the photo so I looked at the top of his head. His vibrant red hair was so beautiful ♥♥♥♥. I wanted to reach out and touch to see if it’s as soft as it looks. Then he lifted his head and to meet his eyes directly, in a face so fair and unbelievably handsome was really a visual shock. I literally gasped and barely managed to thank him before moving away. My friends asked me why I didn’t talk more with him. Oh yeah, you try talking when you can hardly breathe.

fa1111

I feel that Yuchun has a mysterious air about him hahaha. I can understand why so many girls fall in love with him. He also looked at each of us before signing the photo. After receiving the photo from him and thanking him, I went back to my table where I just sat and looked at them. I saw them interacting and smiling with some fans, maybe some of them were the Japanese fans. They could understand and speak the language and furthermore they just came back from Japan. I wished we had been allowed to shake their hands. Yet another unfulfilled wish.

The boys signed real fast and the autograph session ended real quick. Suddenly one of the girls in our group asked what if there is no photography session. I was HORRIFIED ! No, that couldn’t be, right? There must be ! But to our utter dismay, the MC started to end the event. We asked the TonyMoly staff at our table and he said they (I’m not sure who is “they”) decide to cancel the photography session last night. My heart broke. The highlight of the event and they cancel it. Wae wae ??

I think most of the fans were surprised but there was nothing we could do. And so in a period of just 40 minutes, the boys came and left. I will not lie and say I wasn’t disappointed. I was extremely disappointed. It was too short and nothing like the other fansigns or fanmeetings I’ve attended or watched online. Had I expected too much perhaps? Each of us was presented with this set of posters from TonyMoly after the event.

fab4end

602042_10200961841188678_312267379_n

Now, almost a week later, and back in my country I can look back at the memory of the event with gratefulness. I may not have gotten to shake their hands or taken a photo with them but that brief time on stage with them, it was more than most fans could ever hope to get.

For two, three seconds Jaejoong looked at me directly with those mesmerizing eyes of his and acknowledged my presence. And I said a silent “Jae ya, saranghae” in my heart as he left us. As for these signed photos, they are now my most precious treasures.

faend

Credit: jwinnShared by: PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER TWITTER] 130417 BEAST’s Jun Hyung tweets about Jaejoong’s generosityApril 17, 2013 · pvtse

photo 130417junhyungtweet.png

[Translation] Yesterday at filming Jaejoongie hyung secretly bought [us] a generous amount of chicken pizza.

photo 130417junhyungtweet2.png

[Translation] Everyone had their mouth full eating the chicken pizza and had toothy smiles…

Note: On April 16, Jaejoong sent 100 servings of chicken pizza as midnight snacks for Junhyung and the rest of the staff members who were filming Mnet’s music drama ‘Monstar’. Jaejoong’s kind gesture was reported on South Korean online news outlets evening of April 17.

Source: @Joker891219Translated by: pvtse of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "Jaejoong gifts Junhyung and his starring drama with midnight snacksby jennywill - Views-
  • Sharethis Story

• 9Share on Tumblr

20130417_junhyung_jaejoong.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong and B2ST‘s Junhyung put their friendship on display, warming the hearts of fans and filling the stomachs of the cast and staff!

Jaejoong ordered 100 servings of chicken and pizza for Junhyung’s drama ‘Monstar‘ to eat at around midnight. Since Jaejoong and Junhyung had always been close friends, Jaejoong gifted the drama set to show his support.

To thank him, Junhyung took to Twitter to write, “It’s a secret that the person who ordered chicken and pizza for our filming set was Jaejoong hyung“, spoiling the secret himself. He also wrote “Everyone was smiling brightly with chicken and pizza in their mouth…“.

Jaejoong’s label said, “Jaejoong and the main character of ‘Monstar’, Junhyung, are friends, and he is fond of Junhyung. He sent the staff and Junhyung food to cheer on Junhyung and to ask the staff to take care of him.” The staff were able to wash away their fatigue with the surprise gift.

Cr:allkpop

http://youtu.be/fPKnvf6IdOs 
 Happiness is....Jaejoong cooking and singing Kiss B :\"> :P
To play, to play, T PLike it, Like this, Kiss B
You're my real MVP... :D;)
Cr:original uploader
And everytime I post Kiss B, I always dedicate it to my dear @priti... >:D<

@ILKJJ: 20130417 FM Yokohama K-POP! Now_ジェジュン KIM JAEJOONG_KISS B on air   https://t.co/b6gkds2u7Z (Cr:Issylqxthj)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrQlBWcvSbM&feature=youtube_gdata_player WOWWWWWW!!!!
Cr:original uploader

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TWITTER] 130419 Jaejoong Twitter Update + New Display PictureApril 18, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo 130419jjtw.png

[TRANS] Good night V (T/N: It’s in formal tone & that’s a V-sign lol)

photo BIJG9QRCYAEI7Sl.jpg

Jaejoong changed his Twitter Display Picture:

photo 130419JaejooongTwitterDP.png

JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome 2013

photo 20130405_1365096417.jpg

Source: @bornfreeonekissTranslated by: @neonoenjenaShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130419 JYJ to donate all proceeds of the GIVE Fan EventApril 18, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

photo 1366337127_499463.jpg

Group JYJ NII summer advertisement photos were recently released.

On the 19th, JYJ can be seen in a summer inspired pop of colors in a blue background, showing off a variety of styles

“We’ve been shooting the previous day, staying up all night” JYJ said who has began shooting in a better condition than ever.

The photographer seems like shooting young children as JYJ members play with mini cars, roller boards as props.

As you can find on the photos, they also show funny facial expressions, gestures, etc in natural poses reflecting the warm atmosphere of the photography session.

On the other hand, on April 29, 6 pm, JYJ and NII will have a fan event called GIVE at the COEX auditorium hall, Samsung-dong, Seoul. The proceeds will be given to Good Neighbors on behalf of JYJ and NII.

Source: TV Daily via NateTranslated by: Ruby of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

[uPDATE] According to this news, JYJ might attend the donation ceremony to Good Neighbors before the actual fan event will start. (Source: Nate, Via: @rubypurple_fan)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] 130419 Jaejoong featured in “Asian Pops Magazine” Additional printing + Popular item in NII StoreApril 19, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

– ASIAN POPS MAGAZINE –

photo 130419jackalmovietw.png

[TRANS] From the editorial department of Asian Pops Magazine “We did additional printing of the edition with Jaejoong’s main cover! Thank you!”  They contacted us with such gratitude! Even the person in charge is happy ^^ #jackalmovie

JYJ3′s Note: Jaejoong featured on the cover of Japanese “Asian Pops Magazine” to be released on April 12th

photo 753174851.jpg

– NII –

photo 130419koreatrade1147.png

Most Popular T-shirt in NII Store http://www.1147info.com/fs/geosan/NII-2013ss/djni-a-nnuaspm1821

photo BIK88EMCEAIlEyQ.jpg

The Jaejoong Effect!!

Source: @jackalMovie @koreatrade1147Translated by: Helly and Ruby of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[RANKING + REVIEW] 130420 Kim Jaejoong’s MINE MV ranks 1st on YinYueTai Korea V-Chart for FebruaryApril 20, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Jaejoong’s MINE MV topped Yinyuetai Monthly Chart for February

8663879991_717a673746_o.png

** Yinyuetait is one of the major MV sharing site in China.** V-chart: Starting in July 2011, the site began to have a monthly music video chart in five different categories based on the artist’s region (Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Europe and United States, Korea, and Japan), and in November the site began to have a weekly chart.

REVIEW

Music critic for V-chart of China YinYueTai: BaoBao(爆爆), the Executive Chief Editor of the South Korea Division of Cool Music (Cool轻音乐), a famous Chinese magazine for K-pop & J-pop:

Since the launch of his solo album, the cheers for Kim Jaejoong has been topping itself in waves after waves, coupled with the good news of his first Shanghai performance, the title song lived up to expectations and rose to 1st place, allowing fans to get a satisfying answer.

Its not the first time Kim Jaejoong has appeared in China, but compared to the past times, this appearance seems more meaningful, without other frills, and focuses on Kim Jaejoong as a singer, showing his soul through his music. Its is still the same person, but I believe the audience can detect from his voice, stage and expressions – the transmutation he has undergone, through his commited hard work and charm, has once again proven the words in our minds for the past few years – this is the man who is most deserving of our love.

(Omitted unrelated parts)

Source: China YinyuetaiTranslated by: LovingJYJ of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3