[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Guest jj.2.x

@geenvymethank u for the photos but there are 3 pic u posted r from yj shippers lets not bring those photo here.

Guest geenvyme

@jj.2.x where? oh yeah ok i saw em already... will edit soon... thanks
- thanks for the heads up... did not saw them first... i didn't mean any harm too... thanks again...

Guest itscreamie

Congrats JYJ!! Day 1 is a success  =D>  =D>  =D>
Red Oceaaan
CwcZw9J.jpg
oiXD0Vw.jpg
wIzQUmv.jpg
h5cVisC.jpg
wEpuC3e.jpg
SA5CudY.jpg
Outside the venue
gkCHQLu.jpg

Credits: –LotusFlower– + DC + ceskjj + XiahDerTod + 6002micky4ever + Lynn_6002 + ayumi_loveJYJ + mihyanga + Millie_Kim + chunsamicky +jyjsoul

02Apr2013 [Audio Live Feed Compilation] JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert Day 1

First song!! MISSIONJYJ is OUT~!Mission first! REMIX ROCKISH VERSION OF MISSION!Yoochun looks so badass♡ I miss this part of himAyyy girrlllAcapella ayy girl actually. Best version I’ve ever heard lolwow sexy ! Sofa with girls Ayyy GirlJaesu has two girls each. Yc none lolBE THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bb with black suit!!!Jap fans plssssssss fancams!!!!yoochun has eyeliners today.Talk time…Junsu: I really, really wanted to meet you guys!!!!JJ-It’s been a long time!JS-Hi,I’m Junsu~Everyone,it’s been a long time and we finally meet!Until end let’s have fun!YC-ARE EVERYONE OK?It’s really been a long time.THANK YOU for waiting for us!Yoochun saying tanoshimu junbi okkei? makes me cryYC-EVERYONE,UNTIL THE END,LET’S HAVE A GREAT FUN!!! *he’s screaming all the way..Yoochun did his jyunbi ok???? Heheh annd soulmates are hugging lots.Js disappeared. YC said only JY left hahahaJunsu’s solo perf.. Breathe ^^LULLABY….Junsu, noone is going to be able to sleep the way you’re gyrating in front of us lolOnly Love – JJJaejoong’s solo now! Only love!JJ having solo talk now.YC singing new solo!!!!Yoochun is wearing a grey suit with a grey scarf. He’s singing while sitting and someone is playing the piano next to himthe first song Yoochun performed is called Friend by Koji Tamaki. he once put this song as his cyworld BGM.He bows awww Yc was asking how was it?Bb in white now !!! ♥YC said he came to Japan he learned a trendy slang from his friends which became popular from a variety show. He said it and fans laughedah y’s solo stage is over?!Jae made a sexy face…I laughed and got hit by my friend lolololno wait, maybe park yu will come back with his new song? ;-;Pic pleaseeee hahaha wannasee wannasee RT Fans said Yoochun pants is so tight just now! *can see his butt~Jae is doing Jrock now lolol and I can’t remember the song titleJaejoong is doing the band intro now jj solo stage. covering jrock -glamorous sky by Mika Nakashima and he introduced the band members in the middle of the songYuchun said “it’s now (=This is the time)” in Japanese. This word is popular in Japan nowHeol.. fans say they can see JJ’s bare shoulder…Uncommitted wohoooUncommitted now!! With many hiprolls lolol omgWow this is the most intense version of uncommitted ever. Hes really going for it lololJunsu Time!!!JS-I was so worried after TD was confirmed whether all of you would come.Now I’m glad.Thank you very muchJunsu said his Japanese is what he was really worried about. Hes covering a Japanese song now too.This song is みんな空の下 I think (sorry I haven’t been a j-music fan for a looong time lolol)Junsu talk: Tokyo Dome is big. I can feel everyone `s mood for being here. Its happy to see everyone here. ^^Yuchun back on stage.  YC’s new song…???Everyone is crying….OMG yOOCHUN….HUUUU fuKUYAMA SANN fukuyama san Saiai….omg i’M CRYINGPlease, Yoochun, release an album! Even if it’s all cover songs! Omg!Yuchun  - Greatest LoveYC-Thank you..the next song is the song that I made in Korea..IT’S YOOCHUN’S NEW SOLO ‘WALKING IN THE SPRING WITH HER’. The background is showing cherry blossoms!!!Fans all crying! ahh! I’m so touched too!sounds so good …. singer Park Yoochun u’r great ♥♥Yoochun looks so happy singing the new song. He was smiling~ and shouted Thank you~YC just finishes singing ‘Walking in the spring with her’ such a lovey dovey song and JJ’s all ‘I FEEL SO ALLLL ALONEEEE’ poor JJ D:It’s a light, mid tempo song btw, he had so much fun with it  Jaejoong is back now! All alone (no pun intended hurhurhurrr)JJ-Everyone *hai* are you having fun? *yeah* Really? Thank you!JJ-so the next song is..it’s a that new song…I released..so please listen to it! MINE!JJ requested for male fans to shout his name…lolAs expected, Rock is best live  and there’s major pyrotechnics that went off! Shocked us all lololGuitar so loud need to adjust tomorrow lol Tarantallegra wohooYoochun’s solo was really good. He was happily smiling while singing and swaying his body ^^OMGGG TARANTALLEGRA…i expected him to sing in japanese… it just seemed like it would be sung there#JYJinTokyoDome playing the video that shows their preparation. They thank the fans that waiting them till now.The video.. ended with “We are no longer in a lost maze. Thank you, we love you”We will never forget you. The 70,000 fans in front of you right now show this. We love you!@bornfreeonekiss @1215thexiahtic #6002themickyBand music while crew set up stage lokIn heaven.. oh we are now in heaven ^^in heaven after soooooo longdancers time!More detailed video msg: We couldn’t perform in Japan for a while so we were scared and sad that our Japanese fans would forget about us.(1)Thank you all for coming to our concert and not forgetting us. We changed a lot during this time but we also became a lot stronger. (2)JYJ is now with everyone and we love you (3)OMG!!! my favourite song!!!! boys letter!!!BOY’s LETTER?! CAN I GOBBLE UP JYJ?!?JYJ moving around the stage while singing You’re!!!!Chajatta now…Omg yuchun-ah… I LOVE UR NEW SONG!!! KyaaaaaaYC-It seems like it becomes more beautiful. JJ-The guys here looks more beautiful~ *he asked fanboys to do something*Lol jae chun exhange balls. Yc caight jj ball but jj didnt catch yc ballYoochun said Junsu’s Japanese is worse than his.JYJ-Thank you~ JJ-That was Rainy Blue.. JJ-Ah..thank you~ I want to see 2nd and 3rd floor.and there’s over der ~ *fan screams*can u hear me?JJ-You’ve been waiting for us..JS-Since 4 years ago up to standing her on this stage..it was long..so this time..here,is really preciousJS-Finally meeting you all…so not forgetting this love,we will continue to work harder in JapanYC-I think we can move on from here..So please continue to support us!YC-Ever since debut,it’s already 10 years and before we stood here in TD,we thought about what we did in halls,arena and radios..JJ-For us..in this good chance,and with this feeling..after a year,we can’t meet and after 2 years,still can’t meet..MY BB~~~Yoochun is on the verge of tearsJYJ-Thank you~ JJ-That was Rainy Blue.. JJ-Ah..thank you~ I want to see 2nd and 3rd floor.and there’s over der ~ *fan screams*can u hear me?yc: i thought back lots of things we did in the past ten years n some. but i think now its the beginning of our activities in jap.Then they did gags and then sang rainy Blue Omg….. momm….. Yoochun is crying? T____Tthey then said their thanks and then fallen leavesAnd the encore is coming! !Be My Girl remix~ so please practice the furitsuke before going for TD~!JYJ is coming back..there’s VTR showing now for encore and it’s pink oceanBe my girl remix!Yoochun-Thank you everyone!!!! *growling* grrr amIinJail?noright?JYJ saying Thank you and the next song is Empty now~~~Be my girl remix and Empty for the encore! Only the dancers and Junsu did the dance break for empty (I bet the other two got lazy lolol)….Ha..haDay 1 is now over. VCR is playing on the screen - END -
Credit to :@ohmyjunsu , rubypurple_fan,SIXZEROZEROTWO, @dongbangdata,@parksheena6004@XIAkiss, NanatheMicky ,@parkhachi , @yuri_AngelXiah , @ babyskymicky,@hellyryther , Akuri-san , @xiahjungoo , @heymrs6002 ,@tarwennie , chunsamicky , beeboowy , @848batiShared by Park Yoochun SGFC

Guest geenvyme

FOR YOUR EARS ONLY
source/cr: @6002b Twitter

Yoochun-Friend By Tamaki Koji MP3 DL Link: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/YhgsTOrx/yc2.html ? Kim Jaejoong-Glamo FULL MP3 DL Link: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Q6LSIwO0/130402_JYJ_Tokyo_Dome_concert_.html ? Yoochun-Greatest Love by Fukuyama Masaharu MP3 DL Link: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/bOAdkdU-/4_2_JYJ_TOKYO_DOME_Concert__36.html ? JYJ-Rainy Blue in Tokyo Dome MP3 DL Link :http://www.4shared.com/mp3/uoqh2bVP/Audio_130402_Rainy_Blue_-_JYJ_.html ? Yoochun-Walking In Spring With Her FULL Mp3 DL Link : http://www.4shared.com/mp3/8Ps8HtCe/YC_online.html ?

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[sCAN + TRANS] 130402 Kim Jaejoong featured in Turkish Music Magazine “Blue Jean” (April Issue)April 2, 2013 · anmcha3

photo tbj2.jpgphoto tbj1.jpgphoto tbj3.jpg

[TRANS]

Kim Jaejoong

We are going to look into one of K-Pop’s most successful bands, JYJ member Kim Jaejoong after releasing his first solo album now.

Korean people are really lucky. Especially the Korean fans. Because they can reach both their favorite singer and actor at the same time. When the person they love is both a talented singer and an actor, things are easier for them then. Kim Jaejoong is also this type of an artist. Our 27-year-old talent who captured his fans’ hearts through the music group he is in, dramas, and his handsome face that is loved by local and overseas fans. Kim seems like he won’t disappoint his fans who cares so much about him and his new album.

Our star made his debut with TVXQ and now he continues his music life with JYJ. Now, it is time for his solo album. Our young talent’s first solo album “I” was released on February 17th. There are 5 amazing songs in this album. What Kim said about his album is, “I don’t think that I could compose good songs in the hard rock genre so I asked help from rocker Kim Bada. If we talk about the songs I composed, I added rock sounds using guitar and drums. I sometimes had hard times. I thought about the lyrics a lot. Writing the lyrics of “One Kiss” was especially hard. Kim Bada thought the lyrics should be simple and easy to understand but at the same time should give a splendid image. So it was really hard.” One Kiss was released on January 8th and topped the iTunes rock charts in various countries. Kim Jaejoong who achieves success in everything he does also caught success with his solo album. After selling 140,000 albums, his new repackaged album also sold out. Additionally, Kim Jaejoong also became the first male singer who topped China’s video sharing site Yinyuetai for 4 weeks in a row. Lets say “Maşaallah” to him to protect him from Nazar! (T/N: In Muslim countries there is a saying called “Maşaallah“, it basically means “May God protect you from evil, jealous eyes and natures that may access to you or affect you.” And that negative effect is called Nazar.)

A Successful Actor

In the drama called Protect the Boss, he played a role who is clever but proud, cool but thoughtful, and a really handsome man who falls in love with the main actress. He is gaining new fans with his performances in the dramas and movies. He acted in the movies likeHeaven’s Postman and Jackal is Coming. He unfortunately fell from 5th floor while he was filming Jackal is Coming but luckily he recovered quickly. We watched him in Dr. Jin drama lately. These days there are no new drama or movie projects from him. Apparently, our star wants to focus more on his music career recently.

Also a guardian angel!

It’s not hard to understand Kim’s fans. Beside the fact that he seems strong and cool due to his music, the films and dramas he participates in, he is also a ‘guardian angel’ and that’s why the number of his fans are increasing… In March, Kim Jaejoong attended a UNICEF Donation Ceremony as the representative of JYJ and he donated some of JYJ’s profit. Also he said “I want to take the chance to care about the people who are in need. With giving aid to the children all over the world to make them comfortable.”

The only thing which is missing is…

You are so talented, successful, and handsome but lonely in your private life. Just why Kim? As we see it from here, the only thing missing is, love… We can’t stop asking ‘If he’s unlucky about that’ because of the roles in the dramas and movies he participated. He said that he wants to fall in love in one of the interviews. Let’s see what else our charismatic star said about his love life: “I don’t know the type of the girl that I like. To know that, I need to meet more girls. I don’t want to just date with somebody. I wish I can find the person I belong to, or belongs to me.” He also said he wants to marry one of his fans long before, we hope he finds that lucky girl.

Come again!

Kim came to Turkey last year. He attended cultural activities prepared by Ankara Korean Cultural Center and met his fans.  He loved our country and said this on Twitter: “I love Turkey. Turkish fans are so energetic and cute.” Also, he didn’t forget about Turkish girls and said: “Turkish girls are so beautiful.” , “I can marry a Turkish girl who knows Korean.” We are here Jaejoong, come again!

From past to today

It may be a huge difference between ‘Kim in the movie’ with the ‘Kim in the drama’. He may take your attention with his red hair during one concert or you may not even recognize him with his incredibly different style during other concerts. He makes changes about his style continuously. Let’s see what he did up to today. Here comes Kim Jaejoong from past to today!

10 Facts about Kim Jaejoong

Kim Jaejoong who looks cold and serious is actually a warm person. If you want to know about this young star you can check out this information about him below!

Before he became a celebrity he used to donate blood.He was adopted while he was a little child.He has 8 older sisters and he is the youngest in this big family.He loves spicy and hot food and he is also a good cook.He likes looking at the mirror.He used to want to get married with a fan.His favorite season is Spring.He likes special and interesting clothes.He doesn’t like water because he can’t swim.He likes to wear ring on his 4th finger.

Source: Blue JeanScans By: Şahika UçurumTranslated By: JYJ TurkeyShared By: JYJ Turkey and JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130402 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Kim Jaejoong with his japanese friendsApril 2, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Jaejoong with Fukutaro

photo 64215_331664080288986_2008074577_n2.jpg

Kim Jaejoong with Fukutaro and Shirota Yuu

photo 58963_331661980289196_1976339269_n.jpg

Kim Jaejoong with Iwama San

photo BG2PhVfCUAEhQn3.jpg

Kim Jaejoong with Shirota Yuu:

130402shirotayuu.png

[TRANS] JYJ’s LIVE was awesome (*´д`*)JJ was shining brightly.Everyone is so good at singing.But performing 3 days at Dome is so great! (´Д` )Everyone,please support JYJ for the continuation of their activities!!

YuBpS.jpg

Credit: Fukutaro-san FB + @akionosuke + @U_and_YOUTranslated by: Helly of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130403 JYJ′s Tokyo Dome Concerts are Compared to Michael Jackson′s ShowsApril 3, 2013 · rilanna

The head of Kyodo Yokohama, the largest concert production agency in Japan that took over JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concerts, compared the group′s concerts to those of the late Michael Jackson′s, saying that “the dances are even more splendid and impressive” than the moves of the King of Pop.

President Okamoto said, “We were able to see why JYJ is JYJ. It′s the concert everyone has been waiting for. You can compare it to a concert by Michael Jackson, and the dances are even more splendid and impressive.”

69601961.jpg

He then added, “Since [JYJ] won its lawsuit [against Avex], they′re drawing more expectations toward their future promotions in Japan. I′m also looking forward to what kind of concert it will put on for its fans.”

A rep from C-JeS Entertainment, in charge of JYJ′s management, said, “All 150,000 seats for the three days of JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concert were sold out. Over 300,000 people had to compete for tickets. Though the group hadn′t been able to promote at all in Japan for three years since Avex cancelled its contract with the group in 2010, the members sharpened their skills not only as singers but also as actors during that time. They even succeeded in gaining a solid fanbase, successfully touring through Europe and South America as the first Korean singers to do so.”

The concert venue proved that the members′ efforts during their absence hadn′t gone unnoticed, as posters of Park Yoo Chun′s Rooftop Prince and Kim Jae Joong′s Dr. Jin and The Jackal is Coming were put up in nearby areas.

An official from the music entertainment section of Japan′s largest advertiser commented, “That all three of JYJ′s concerts sold out despite the fact that they′re taking place on weekdays proves that the group harnesses great power as an artist. JYJ is attractive as a musician group, but it also appeals to the heart.”

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concerts started on April 2, and will end on April 4. The last day′s performances will be relayed live to 113 theaters scattered across the country.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: EnewsworldShared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130403 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Jaejoong, LeeU and Baek Seung HeonApril 3, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Baek Seung Heon Twitter Update:

130403bshtw.png

[TRANS] Jaejoong hyung and Seung-Hyun hyung with Seung-Heon charming and cool… Words cannot express… JYJ hyungs’ dignity..!! Thank you for giving me the best birthday!! <3 (Note: today is Baek Seung Heon’s birthday, Jaejoong composed the song “Til The Sun Rises” for his debut as solo singer)

photo BG7fihXCMAAcsCN.jpg

LeeU Twitter Update:

photo 130403leeutw1.png

[TRANS]  Good job brother. I felt very touched.

photo pwulj.jpg

photo 130403leeutw2.png

[TRANS]  The touching emotion that is unable to be expressed in words..I didn’t realize that I teared..Showing and giving us good music and a good stageThank you.. Thank you always!!

JYJ 1st tokyo dome daebak!!! (T/N: Great!!)

photo uuzqdj.jpg

Source: @bsh_u, @LUsyndromeTranslated by: pvtse of JYJ3 (BSH)+ @PuppyAndCream (LeeU)Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 130403 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome (Day 2)April 3, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

elbowyeish: OMG!! Day 2 #JYJinTokyoDome Sugoi!!! Ganbatte!!!!!

753468315.jpg

753468322.jpg

JYJ_PH: Still a lot of people lining up for the goods^^ 

BG6PJaNCQAAOUFy.jpg

JYJ_PH: Inside now^^ 

BG6V_NxCIAE5_hC.jpg

JYJ_PH: Upclose^^

BG6dseRCAAAtjOn.jpg

JYJ_PH: From the top^^
Inside the venue

BG6d4tbCYAAbteQ.jpg

JYJ_PH: JYJ will perform same setlist like Day 1Lagrimas__: Beautiful Red Ocean

i5pwm.jpg

6grfjg.jpg

9b3jie.jpg

JYJ_PH: Lights off about to start!!!! JYJ!!!!!JYJ_PH: They are coming out now!!!!Lookkaew_SK: Today’s Mission was better. Yesterday, JJ had a bit of problem with his microphone during the beginning [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: Today’s Ayyy Girl also had a better harmony… Junsu’s ending was especially beautiful (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ) [3rebelangels]Be The One

373bp.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: Yuchun, acting as Today’s MC, introduced himself loudly “Yuchun です~” and started rubbing his throat like it was sore XD [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: Yesterday, JS left the stage after he was the first to introduce himself, but today he stayed till the end ^^ [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: Jaejoong said ただいま today… Shouldn’t he have said it yesterday? XD [3rebelangels]XIAkiss: JJ said yesterday was so shocking because of the fan project oceanXIAkiss: Any fans who are married? Fans raise their hands. Jae: Thanks for comingXIAkiss: Yoochun said maybe JYJ will only married when they are about 60~ KYA!
Yoochun said Fans changed (from single to married), so they will probably get married around 60~
Lookkaew_SK: Junsu’s Breath was powerful as always || Lullaby’s stage is absolutely breath-taking  [3rebelangels]

BG6sn9YCIAE1QRv.jpg

Jaejoong’s Solo: Only Love + MC

753510664.png

Myuchun6006: MC

753509182.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: Here comes “Friend” a Japanese song by Yuchun. Sounded sad, yet very beautiful ^^~ [3rebelangels]Myuchun6006:

753519982.jpg

753519968.jpg

753513596_Myuchun6006.jpg

753513684_Myuchun6006.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: A Korean song covered by Yuchun (Kim Dong Ryul’s Old Song).. very touching and had the entire dome’s audience under his spell [3rebelangels]Hellyryther: Yoochun introduced JJ and said “I’m sure you know it is already..Jaejoong~” cue One Kiss~ Yoochun’s fave! #soulmateLookkaew_SK: JJ sang ‘One Kiss‘ in a thick fur coat & weirdly-colored pants, followed by my personal fav, ‘Glamorous Sky‘ [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: JJ’s voice is in a better condition compared to yesterday^^ singing while seductively taking off his coat -.,- [rebeldevils]Myuchun6006:

753525103_Myuchun6006.jpg

753526275_Myuchun6006.jpg

753525183.jpg

753525852.jpg

753525812.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: Junsu’s Uncommitted.… his first move alone made the entire Dome shook from all the fans’ screaming >.,< [3rebelangels]Hellyryther: JS-Everyone~are you having fun? From now on~Junsu time!It brings back memories right?So when I say from now on,you say “Junsu Time”!Hellyryther: JS-So please listen to the song,”Minna sora no shita“. a fanboy shouted so loudly Junsu~!Lookkaew_SK: Before JS started singing Minna Sora no shita, JS was stunned because a fanboy screamed his name so loudly XD [3rebelangels]Hellyryther:  Yoochun said thank you after performing..somehow today seems a bit rush, YC didn’t bother to do intro for his song at all..bb talk~! lolLookkaew_SK: YC sang Fukuyama Masaharu’s 最愛 (Sai-ai). He just stood still & sang on the main stage, but had the entire audience captured>< [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: Next up is YC’s new song. You just had to see his facial expression and posture. Smiling so brightly!٩(♡ε♡ )۶ [3rebelangels]Myuchun6006: Walking With Her in Spring

753583332.jpg

753583369.jpg

753583297.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: Jaejoong stood alone on center stage, singing ‘All Alone’ [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: After a bit of talk time, JJ continued to rock the stage with MINE [3rebelangels]Myuchun6006:

753527353.jpg

753527397_Myuchun6006.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: Tarantallegra~~~ Junsu was propelled up onto stage. An incredibly high jump! [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: Messages from JYJ were displayed on the screen (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ) ….and the entire audience member applauded [3rebelangels]Myuchun6006:

753529377_Myuchun6006.jpg

753529585_Myuchun6006.jpg

753530212.jpg

753530454.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: ”In Heaven” was so beautiful… it gave me goosebumps || “Boy’s Letter” now… the glowing orange lighting radiates warmth [3rebelangels]
Myuchun6006:

753533734.jpg

753533756.jpg

Lagrimas__:

753531670.jpg

JYJ_PH: Very full of emotions when they are singin the Boy’s Letter
Lookkaew_SK: At the end of Boy’s Letter, JYJ’s handwritten letters were shown on screen & JYJ stood w/ their back to the audience, looking at the screenGet Out

753565955.jpg

Lagrimas__:

753535992.jpg

753535962.jpg

Myuchun6006:

753537279.jpg

753543104.jpg

You’reFound You (Chajatta): Fans singing together with JYJ!XIAkiss: Jaejoong didn’t manage to catch Yoochun’s ball again!XIAkiss: Lucky fangirl manage to catch Yoochun and Jaejoong signed ball!!!![6002micky4ever]

753541677.jpg

XIAkiss: Toward the end of Chajatta, JJ put his arms around YC’s shoulders & sang 愛してるよ [3rebelangels Lookkaew_SK]Myuchun6006: Soulmate Hug^^

753544039.jpg

753544065.jpg

JYJ_PH: JYJ hug each other… group hugMyuchun6006:

753544542.jpg

753544577.jpg

JYJ_PH: HAHAHA JJ lay down on the floorMyuchun6006:

753545175.jpg

753545232.jpg

753545268.jpg

753563959.jpg

BG7fPiACMAEVYKn.jpg

XIAkiss: Jaejoong: Where’s korean fans? WHERE? and said where’s your hubby? did your husband came today? ^^JYJ_PH: JJ asked to turn off lights so he can see the red ocean… they are so happy. Fanboy shouted Jaejoong hahahaXIAkiss: Red ocean look super beautiful when the lights are off! ^^

BG7Hz1qCAAEQSZV.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: The lighting on stage turned beautifully blue for “Rainy BlueLookkaew_SK: Rainy Blue – the stage was raised and there were lighting effect projected as flowers on Dome’s roof [3rebelangels]

753544238.jpg

BG7HfOACUAAxeOi.jpg

XIAkiss: TALK
JS: From now on in Japan, let’s work hard together! ^^ it’s been 4 years, we feel the love from fans!
YC: Really want to debut in Japan, we feel very bless~
JJ: being able to speak out our mind on stage feels good. no matter what we did, you guys are supportive to us!
JYJ will not let you guys down. from now on we will let fans see new and better image of us.
ShadowJaeJes:
JJ “To meet (us), it’s very hard. But you (Japanese fans) keep believing in the 3 of us, keep believing & waiting for us.”
JJ “Its really good to be able to express our feelings on stage. No matter what we do, you will always support us.”
JJ “*Fallen Leaves” represents what we feel.”
JJ “The 3 of us wouldn’t disappoint you. From hence on, we will show you more difference sides (of us).”
JJ “We will hold on to the end. We trust in you, you must also trust us.”
YC “It’s really good to be able to debut in Japan. No matter it’s me or JYJ, we feel blessed. I’ve said this yesterday, from now, we, JYJ will start afresh. Really, really, love you.
Fallen leavesJYJ_PH: Everyone here is crying now… only JYJ can do thisXIAkiss: Yoochun and Junsu cried during Fallen leaves! what about Jaejoong!XIAkiss: Everyone shouting for JYJ now!XIAkiss: BE MY GIRL! SEXY DANCE NOW!XIAkiss: Pink Sakura ocean for #JYJinTokyoDome DAY 2!

753553411.jpg

Empty Remix
Myuchun6006:

753563900-1.jpg

Lookkaew_SK: YC & JS were hi-fiving each other while walking in a different direction during Be My Girl ヾ(๑´=∀=)ノヽ(*´∀`*)ノ [3rebelangels]Lookkaew_SK: Junsu didn’t quite manage to do a hand-stand while dancing his solo part during Empty (ु*´З`)ू [3rebelangels]The_little_pear:
Cute little fanaccount:
“I was at this side of main stage but Jaejoong oppa’s parents came behind me, so Jaejoong oppa came to this side, hunkered down and did “chaem chaem” with his handsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
T/N: “Chaem chaem” is what parents usually teach their baby to do. You can watch it here
[_ssamo]

Tweets Credits: @Lookkaew_SK + @JYJ_PH + @Hellyryther + @XIAkissPicture Credits: as tagged + @Myuchun6006 + @Lagrimas__ + @JYJ_PHCompiled and Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 130403 JYJ triumphantly return to Japan with ‘The Return of JYJ’ in Tokyo Dome

Posted by Ceci on Apr 3, 2013 in NewsNo Comments

It didn’t matter that JYJ hadn’t been in Japan since 2010 – the boys never lost their fans.

JYJ finally held their long awaited ‘The Return to JYJ‘ concert in the Tokyo Dome and their label commented, “JYJ sold out all 150,000 seats for their 3 day concert, and over 300,000 fans requested for tickets beforehand. Even though JYJ hadn’t been in Japan for 3 years after Avex nullified their contract, they still have top popularity. JYJ has been increasing their talents not just as singers, but as actors as well. They went on a world tour in Europe and South America for the first time for Korean artists. Even though they couldn’t participate in broadcast activities, they’ve acquired a stronger and bigger fandom.

It wasn’t just JYJ concert posters that were put all over the Tokyo Dome. Yoochun‘s ‘Rooftop Prince‘ posters and Jaejoong‘s ‘Doctor Jin‘ and ‘Code Name Jackal‘ posters decorated the area as well. One of the biggest advertisement agencies in Japan said, “JYJ selling out all 3 concerts even though they’re being held on weekdays just proves that they have immense power as incredible artists. More than their charms as singers, JYJ has something that attracts people’s hearts. All the staff members were surprised by the passion of the fans.

JYJ worked with Japan’s biggest concert producers, the Kyodo YOKOHAMA. The company’s agency said, “We confirmed JYJ’s power once again. It was a concert everyone waited a long time for. It can be compared to a Michael Jackson concert, but their dance is even more flashy and memorable. Since they won their lawsuit, we’re looking forward to their future Japanese promotions. We’re anticipating the concert they’ll put on for their Japanese fans.

Their concert PD also added onto the praises and said, “JYJ is accepted as an artist and not just an idol because of their strong performance and vocal ability. A team that can perform a hefty task with a live performance of 26 songs isn’t common. It’s a high quality performance where you can see their talents up to 120%.

Credit: allkpopShared by: PrinceJJ

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[PICS + TRANS] 130403 JYJ’s Concert in Tokyo Dome Backstage – Jaejoong & Family, YoochunApril 3, 2013 · JYJ3 Team

Kim Su Young Twitter Update:

photo 130403shie486_1.png

[TRANS] heh Jjoong-ah you were really cool today haha Yoochun too~~ But…what was Junsu doing?? haha

photo BG70rOdCcAAui7T.jpg

photo 130403shie486_2.png

[TRANS] Yoochun is here as well~^^

photo BG70y-VCEAAhTVA.jpg

photo 130403shie486_3.png

[TRANS] hehe Mum is… cuter…. hahahaha than son~~~~ Always… asking for tickets Joongie is pretty haha I’ll be anticipating tomorrow as well

photo BG72iS_CMAQkA1Y.jpg

Kim Suk Jin Twitter Update:

photo 130403kkjj4.png

[TRANS] A snapshot at the Dome waiting room^^

photo BG71DrXCEAACMFp.jpg

Jaejoong’s sister facebook

[TRANS] It has been so long since last I took photos with Yoochunie and Junsu but it made me think of the time when I first took photo with Junsu using digital camera and with Yoochun using handphone at the backstage waiting room

photo 130403kkjj4-2.png

[TRANS] Junsu-yah I’m sorry. Tomorrow again I will take a photo (with you) using the handphone.

photo BG8RUq_CYAASS0B.jpg

Kim Min Yeong Facebook & Twitter Update:

photo mk_taiji1.png

[TRANS] Uncle Junsu said that..Seohyunie eyes and.. his own eyes look similar..Though quite pretty.. Seohyunie why…a look at Uncle Junsu.. Tomorrow let’s give him a smile

photo 891711_447768411971397_1360568016_o.jpg

photo kkjj4-4.png[TRANS] I uploaded this photo for those who wanted to see Junsu. This is the photo in which Junsu said he looked like a childphoto BG8V0L6CYAEHRJ6.jpg

Kim Min Yeong Facebook & Twitter Update:

photo mk_taiji2.png

[TRANS] Uncle Jaejungie. . also..Cause of his makeup. . perhaps you are scared?Today.. . Seohyunie.. is not in good condition it seems..chuckles

photo 544680_447770815304490_1550847182_n.jpg

photo mk_taiji3.png

[TRANS] Only with Uncle Yoochun..our favorite Seohyun-yang.. .Both seems to look excited.. chuckles

photo 67290_447771345304437_2000302110_n.jpg

Credit: @shie483, @kkjj4, JJ sis FB

Translated by: Pvtse of JYJ3, @neonoenjenaShared by JYJ3