[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

Guest geenvyme

I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK!!!!
JAE!

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

CHUN!

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

SU???!!

Hihihihihihih
cr: jyj fans

Guest geenvyme

now i wish i can take down those people who are hurting you, slam their faces to the ground and kick them till they are senseless... 
but all i can do is pray for the things to get better, i will not wish for them to be gone coz i know it will never happen but i hope you are still strong to endure this kind of pain... 
and i may not know you personally but i know that you DO NOT deserve this kind of thing... this kind of treatment... this kind of love, if that's even love.. 
and i know that you wont be able to read this but i sincerely hope that you are OK and happy where you are now... 
so KIM JAEJOONG FIGHTING!
JYJ FOREVER!!! 

geenvyme said: now i wish i can take down those people who are hurting you, slam their faces to the ground and kick them till they are senseless... 
but all i can do is pray for the things to get better, i will not wish for them to be gone coz i know it will never happen but i hope you are still strong to endure this kind of pain... 
and i may not know you personally but i know that you DO NOT deserve this kind of thing... this kind of treatment... this kind of love, if that's even love.. 
and i know that you wont be able to read this but i sincerely hope that you are OK and happy where you are now... 
so KIM JAEJOONG FIGHTING!
JYJ FOREVER!!! 

Sorry if this was already posted :) just notify me if it is. 

Kim Jaejoong Proves His Explosive Popularity In Hong Kong, “Venues Are Packed Wherever He Goes”

Singer and actor Kim Jaejoong was met with an explosive response from Hong Kong press before his concert.

Kim Jaejoong flew to the Hong Kong International Airport on the 23rd for ‘Your, My and Mine in Hong Kong’, the Hong Kong leg of his Asia tour.

The singer changed plans and took a different exit to secure the safety of his fans who were at the airport, but the new exit was soon flooded by fans and reporters, showing just how popular Kim Jaejoong is in Hong Kong. What was most astounding was the competition amongst 30 different media reporters to catch Kim Jaejoong on camera.

Kim Jaejoong was featured on the first page of Oriental Daily News, a major Hong Kong newspaper, on the 24th with an article on his arrival in Hong Kong. The famous portal site Sina recorded footage at the airport to show the extent of the singer’s popularity. During this video, Sina stated, “There were so many people at the airport that it was difficult to obtain this footage.”

A press conference was held before the concert at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong and around 30 different media companies were in attendance, including Apple daily, Headline daily and TVB8. The reporters expressed their high anticipation for Kim Jaejoong’s concert and responded positively to his witty replies.

Kim Jaejoong stated, “This is my first solo concert in Hong Kong. This is something I’ve personally been waiting for, for a long time. I’ve become energized by all the people who have come to support me since my arrival. I’d like to create some great memories to share with everyone who comes to the concert.”

Meanwhile, Kim Jaejoong successfully completed his concert at 7pm on the 24th at the HKCEC, and will continue his Asia tour in Nanjing, China and Taiwan on the 6th and 13th of April respectively.

cr. tumblr

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 130328 JYJ Enters Japan for Tokyo Dome ConcertMarch 27, 2013 · rilanna

JYJ was sent off and welcomed by a big crowd of fans in Korea and Japan.

JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun, Kim Jae Joong and Kim Junsu left for Japan through Kimpo Airport in Seoul on March 27, a few days before its historical Tokyo Dome concert was to take place.

25674161.jpg

500 fans said goodbye to JYJ in Korea, and over 1,000 local fans welcomed the group to Japan at Haneda Airport.

An agency rep said, “We had to clear benches and set up a safeline for the fans who were crowding the airport after hearing the group would arrive in Japan. This is a very rare sight to see even in Japan, and it proved how popular the group is in the country.”

JYJ′s Tokyo Dome concert will take place from April 2-4, and is the group′s first in Japan since June 2010. All tickets sold out, with over three times the number of people allowed in the venue applying for tickets.

The last concert of the series will be relayed live to theaters across Japan. Over 210,000 fans are expected to join the group at its concert.

Photo credit: C-JeS EntertainmentSource: EnewsWorldShared by: JYJ3