Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

^ Thanks for posting the link. I forgot where I found it ^^

Yeah, Issei got kicked out. But because he got kicked out doesn't mean that the club won't exist anymore. Club Clover is pretty popular. Ryoma himself is popular (I think?). You can also see him as one of the top models for the magazine Men's Knuckle. Some dude is taking over Clover now.

no problem :D

so.. basically issei lost ownership, why was he kicked out tho ? :( is he still friends with everyone from rakkyo? and btw, ryouma & issei, are they like good friends ? ryouma is popular so it seems, i want him when i go visit japan puwaha.

the dude who took over club clover is kazuya, he was in 'the great happiness space' as the guy in the grey suit sitting on that lounge sofa/seat thing whatever.

option3.jpg

some people are.. converting the hosts' height, 177cm is no way 5'8" because i'm 170cm and thats 5'7". 2.54cm = 1in

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yourtheonlyway

Shiraisi has the same kind of eyes as his dog. hahaha. so cute. aionoff, i love the all hosts' pictures you post up, hehe. my friends dont' understand me, with my fascination with japanese men. haha. esp, the skinny, fem-looking guys. . . :ph34r:

pwauah ^ cute.

makoto sort of reminds me of ryouma.. but.. uh.. *ahem* RYOUMA FTW =]

i still wanan know who that guy in teh bg is, the one that maks funny and stupid poses :D

Guest Sakura Li

Answering that random height question. xD

177 centimeters = 5.80708661 feet

170 centimeters = 5.57742782 feet

and for me!

158 centimeters = 5.18372703 feet

.... T____T

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i just watch the documentary... is it show in japan??? what happen to their customers if they say things like that .. i wonder... the Issei guy get better as u keep watching the show.. n anyone know who the guy that has cool near silver hair that wear the sunglasses when they leave the club at the end??/

Archived