Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

I used to love this thread when there were pics and updates no I have no more pics to oggle at. Haruto was one of my favorites.

Does anyone know if Ichijou Makoto still works at club GLOW?

No, he doesn't work at club GLOW anymore.

He recently opened his own club called club ONE in Tokyo. :)

Since it has been the longest time since I've been active on Soompi, I feel I should contribute a little to revive this thread.

I will update my favorites, Ichijou Makoto and Hiiragi Haruto.

Ichijou Makoto

21cytcm.jpg

With fellow model/host, Sena and Vidoll's Jui for the latest issue of Men's Spider.

o0288035210471096924.jpg

Showing a peek of club ONE.

o0288035210227654263.jpg

Does this look like a man turning 30 this year? :blush:

*BONUS*

o0480085410380841427.jpg

Baby picture with sister and mother.

Hiiragi Haruto

o0480064010338009147.jpg

o0600080010278963367.jpg

o0480085410281929449.jpg

o0480064010339793265.jpg

• 2 years later...
Guest jonathanshewtz

taehyunjin said: QUOTE (ai0no0ff @ Jan 4 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Of the hosts that you are friends with, have they encountered foreign customers? I'm just really curious XDDDD

It's rare but it is coming more popular now. Typically if they do have a foreigner enter their club, she'll likely go once and then never return.
your right. lots of friends ive had want to go to japan and spend one night in a host club.
actually, the idea of working in one has struck a cord with me. can anyone work there? or is the no Gajin sign up at the door step like a welcome mat..

• 9 months later...
Guest Cam Cummings

I live in America, I love Japanese culture, and was thinking about moving to Japan. I was thinking of working at The Players Club. How do I speak with someone from the Players Club, and  if I move to Japan I would need some friends to help me out at first, because I can't speak Japanese, but will love to learn it!!

Archived