Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

Guest heartkiller

if its not the looks its the charm the personality the style the voice that makes these boys apart of an evergrowing society in japan and you know what we love them!!!!

feel free to post your favs ill start off with mine

issei and ryouma were both in the great happiness space documentary

Issei ♥♥♥ - owner of club loveless/ host

bloodtype: a

birth sign: capricorn

pictures:

top-1.jpg

img02.jpg

img01.jpg

Ryouma Saegami

current at: club clover

birth sign: aquarius

img02.jpg

pr01.jpg

Aki Kujyo

currently at: club acqua tokyo

a00280abfd7bbcb93314-L.jpg

08.jpg

13.jpg

:blush:

09.jpg

ill post more later

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

Yes! A host thread ♥♥♥ Thanks Sam for starting this.

I'll come back again and post pics.

Hosts

Male hosts pour drinks and will often flirt with their clients, more so than their female counterparts. The conversations are generally light-hearted; hosts may have a variety of entertainment skills, be it simple magic tricks or loads of charisma with which to tell a story. Some host clubs have a dedicated stage for a performance, usually a dance, comedy sketch etc.

Hosts are often an age between 18 and their mid-20s. They will take a 'stage name' (源氏名) usually taken from a favourite manga, film, or historical figure, and will often describe their character.

While hostess bars in Tokyo often have men out on the streets getting clients to come into their clubs, hosts often go out onto the streets to find customers (referred to as 'catch' (キャッチ), but these are usually the younger, less-experienced ones. A common look for a host is a dark suit, collared shirt, silver jewelery, a dark tan[3], and bleached hair. Recently clubs where hosts wear casual clothes have been increasing, but still the norm is the smart suit look. At these clubs there can be a 私服デー (shifukudee) or 'own clothes day' where the hosts can wear their normal clothes.

Pay is usually determined by commission on drink sales, or uriage (売上), with hosts often drinking far past a healthy limit, usually while trying to hide their drunkenness. Because the base hourly wage is usually extremely low, almost any man can become a host regardless of looks or charisma (depending on the bar). However, hosts who cannot increase their sales usually drop out very soon, because of the minimal wage. The environment in a host bar is usually very competitive, with tens of thousands of dollars sometimes offered to the host who can achieve the highest sales.

source: Hostess club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, there's a thread just for Hosts now?

I'll contribute with my 2 favorites.

Name: Ichijou Makoto (一条誠)

Height: 5'10'' :blush:

Club: club GLOW

6auozz9.jpg

66vrh9j.jpg

2njgcm.jpg

2b4q5i.jpg

Halloween cosplay event: He makes a beautiful high school girl... :lol:

62yz6ef.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hiiragi Haruto (柊木春人)

Height: 5'6''

Club: Club LUXURY

22467385bs8.jpg

h1dj5.jpg

h2qt8.jpg

68a91f9.jpg

Club GLOW is located in Fukuoka in the southern part of Japan.

A lot of host clubs are located in the Tokyo area near the middle of Japan and that's where they are most popular.

They have twice as many clubs as they do in the Fukuoka area and they don't list Club GLOW on some websites for some reason, host2.jp for example.

So that's probably why they don't get as much exposure and his face doesn't show too often. :(

The first time I saw him was after watching The Great Happiness Space. I started getting interested in hosts after that and I happened to watch the "2006 All Japan Host Grand Prix". It's some sort of annual contest against hosts from all around Japan and they win awards for certain themes and there is also a first prize winner. Makoto won the "Best Pheromone" award and out of all the award winners, I thought he looked and acted the best so I looked him up. :lol:

Guest heartkiller

thats an interesting award to win i loved issei he was so charming in that doc i ended up buying the great happiness space

hii everyone~ ^^

host boys are such eyecandy.. lol

it seems like Issei is with Clover as well..

i was wondering if that is his club?

i was inspired to do a research paper on Host Club..

so i've been browsing for host club sites like mad.. haha

while i was browsing i found a site.. and it happened to have issei.

i've been searching for him ever since i saw the documentary on the great happiness space.

i recognized ryoma on the front page.. and issei & ryoma must be good friends.

they're both at Clover as well. on the host site, it had his blog.. lol

issei's blog

here's the host link..

hoslog.jp

there's a ton of other host clubs listed on that site as well.

it would be and interesting experience to enter a host club.

but the price to chat with a host.. that'd probably be the cost of my plane ticket.. lol

Kya~! Hawtness *¬*

I can so understand why Japanese women go into prostitution just to throw it all away on host clubs.

I wonder how those guys feel about being surrounded by vain men all day. I have a theory that they all will turn gay eventually because of that and their lost of interest for women.

Guest heartkiller

^ some feel trapped and they turn into prostitutes themselves and some are just used to it

and isseis no longer at clover he opened club loveless

Oooo host!! lol

I remembered my friend sent me a link to this one host guy that looks so much like Tackey and his info was the funniest thing ever.

Too bad I don't think I have it saved

Archived