Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

Guest NO NAME?

^ I believe that the guy is Matsu Yuki from Club AcQuA (Osaka Branch)

matsu-1.jpg

Name: Matsu Yuki

Height:168.5 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Foot size: 26 cm

Favorite Brand: アクアイズム AKUAIZUMU

Motto: アルコールは毒薬です。 Alcohol is a poison.

* translations might sound funky since I used the google translator XD

- Visit the original page here

- Blog: 三十路のあまから手帖 - MISOJI - - livedoor Blog(ブログ)

Makoto gifs because he's eyecandy in the PVs.

makoto_misogi01--ai0no0ff-LJ.gif

makoto_redear01--ai0no0ff-LJ.gif

makoto_walkwithu02--ai0no0ff-LJ.gif

makoto_fragile01--ai0no0ff-LJ.gif

credit: me/ai0no0ff

Club AcQuA -TOKYO- branch Group Pictures

imgs01-acquatokyo.jpg

imgs16--acquatokyo.jpg

I didn't realize that Minami is actually short XD *points to the guy at the right that is beside the hot guy in the middle, Iori* Haha! It's so cute how he's standing on the couch to appear taller than everyone in the middle row. Whoa, I didn't realize that Tohru actually kept the bleached hair. I guess he kept it since his birthday celebration when he cosplayed as Cloud from FFVII :D

imgs01wm1kp9.th.jpgimgs08zs4yx0.th.jpgimgs11pi5le9.th.jpg

imgs02tz7ir6.th.jpgimgs03vf2el2.th.jpgimgs04gb4mx2.th.jpg

imgs05os3hi7.th.jpgimgs06sr2lf2.th.jpgimgs07yn0vo1.th.jpg

imgs09xf7xw0.th.jpgimgs10wu4dm8.th.jpgimgs12iz8yd3.th.jpg

imgs13cl5xq8.th.jpgimgs14oz5td0.th.jpgimgs15nx1fe0.th.jpg

imgs16zi7bl7.th.jpgimgs17vs5jo8.th.jpgimgs18dk1gs3.th.jpg

imgs19ja7fn1.th.jpgimgs20mo2fi5.th.jpghappybirthdayaj3fx2.th.png

credit: HOST ♥ HOST

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest herohenna

^ thankz lots...

matsu yuki looks so serious in tat photo...

it's so differ from those weird pic he took...

wakaka....

i showed those photos 2my fren....

they all crack up too...

n v planned2try taking sum pic lidat..

esp d 1 where he laid on d stairs...^^

i love Club AcQua....

they look damn gud in tux....

Guest herohenna

^aww...

hidayoshi in spec is cute!!!!!

damn kawaii!!!!!!

hmm....

d last pic..

ryu rite????

he looks so young...

like in his teens...

very beautiful though..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lady_muimui

LOL when I was walking through Rokkomichi one morning, I picked up a host catalog thing under the "take free" sign and I had NO idea what it was cause it was in a plastic bagging until I brought it back to the dorm. >_< And I never really came across hosts until I was at Shinsaibashi one night. >_<

Guest NO NAME?

--------------- deleted

Haruto blog pics --------------- deleted

7675dd9bag9.jpg

d1d1e011me0.jpg

d2a7efd4mv2.jpg

c031698cte0.jpg

b2a534damw8.jpg

credit: ~Luxury since2007~春人の自己満足日記♪ - livedoor Blog(ブログ) (Haruto's blog)

Another favorite of mine from Club AcQuA -TOKYO-

矢神伊織 (Iori Yagami )

* Currently ranking at #3

Birthday: July 12, 1984

Blood Type: A

Height: 174 cm

pr01vq3.jpg

img01pm4.jpg

img02wh9.jpg

iorisz1.jpg

iori07hf8.th.jpg

iori08tz9.th.jpg

Haruto and Iori (minus the guy in the middle. I don't who he is XD)

45430555oc9.jpg

Guest NO NAME?

^ Yup I do.

Birthday: February 7, 1985

Blood Type: B

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Height: 168cm = 5'5"

There's more, but I don't know how to properly translate them from Japanese to English ^^

original profile here @ HOST ♥ HOST

Guest sushi_couture

In all honesty, the way these Hosts work their clients is not all that different from the way 'respectable' companies like Johnny's Entertainment or Hello!Project work their fanbases. Hosts and Idols say their job is to "sell dreams" to willing participants - in return for their money, of course. The biggest difference between them is pretty simple: in the entertainment industry, the line drawn between Celebrity and Fan is much clearer, and the gap between them is that much wider. Basically, interactions are limited to organized events like concerts or shows, and one-on-one interactions are rare. Idols will sit pretty for the camera, patiently answer questions like, "What kind of girl/boy do you like?", act stupid/clever/perverted - whatever gets the audience going - so that fans start to think that they "know" their Idols. And to keep this illusion intact, Idols will keep their personal lives mostly private by pretending they've never kissed, or they don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or they can't wait for love/marraige/kids. Fans will return the favor by purchasing albums, concert tickets, posters/pictures, and God knows whatever other paraphernalia there is to buy.

The stakes are much higher with Host Clubs, of course, which is what makes them potentially dangerous. Alcohol is involved, all interactions between Host and Customer are personal, and the bills are phenomenally expensive (you DON'T KNOW how much you're spending). Hosts try to sustain the illusion that, despite the hundreds of other customers they take on, YOU are the special one, the one that really matters to them, and that they depend on you to make a living (and suddenly the customer has an important responsibility to fulfill - another round of drinks for everyone!). It's much easier to get emotionally invested in these pretty creatures who look at you like you're the center of their universe (as opposed to Idols, who are looking at you and about 20,000 other people).

All of this is fine, of course. If you want to buy every single picture there is of your favorite Idol, go ahead. If you want to spend a fun and wild evening with a cute Host, go ahead. As long as the Customer/Fan is aware that there are limits to obsessions, some indulgement is totally fine, even a little healthy, IMO. It only gets shady when the line between Customer/Fan and Host/Idol is violated (i.e., stalking or prostitution) which is usually the result of the Customer/Fan growing too obsessed with the object of their affection (who, obviously, has absolutely no desire to reciprocate).

Archived