Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

they Remind Me of Ouran Hosts Club

Ouran is like a watered down, censored, underage representation of a host club.

We can't have 12 year olds watching the real things now can we? :P

Club GLOW group picture... so many similar hairstyles and colors. :sweatingbullets:

photo12vx5.th.jpg

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oresama

host boys *perverted thoughts* 8D

ahhh girls waste like $1000+ every night in these clubs

*cries* i cant even afford a plane ticket to go there

just looking at them is eyecandy ^^

anyways a link to some videos

host boys videos 8D

hahah ill post some pictures later ^^

Guest iloveRAiNBOWS

someday, i shall go to a host club ;___;

maybe. LOL

but seriouslyy love 'em host boys. (;

yey for thread starter and contributors!

^thanks for the link. Ryo was so damn hawt *¬* And Tsubasa was so clever answering the lady on the phone. Such a player XD No wonder girls swoon for him.

They are all so good looking, I don't think I'd be able to talk to them if I go to those clubs. If I don't faint from looking at them I'd pass out due to too much nose bleeding.

^thanks for the link. Ryo was so damn hawt *¬* And Tsubasa was so clever answering the lady on the phone. Such a player XD No wonder girls swoon for him.

They are all so good looking, I don't think I'd be able to talk to them if I go to those clubs. If I don't faint from looking at them I'd pass out due to too much nose bleeding.

Ryo flipped his hair with his hand 7 times in 40 seconds... :mellow: It was so distracting haha.

Tsubasa's sweet-strawberry talk is hilarious!

Lady: Hello?

Tsubasa: Hello?

Lady: Tsubasa?

Tsubasa: Oh.

Lady: What are you doing right now?

Tsubasa: I'm loving you. (Points at camera...)

[bursts of laughter ensues] :lol:

wow they´re really goodlooking... but i still don´t get what hosts are. so they´re like modern male geishas? anyways... i´d be scared to go to one of those clubs. i´d spend all my money on them hot guys... and then i´d have to find some old grandpa to spend his money on me lolz

Guest °..a²

i watched the great happiness space, didnt issei say it's like $50/hr to talk to them or something?

it's not crazy expensive unless you're an attention rainbow and want to pop the champagne bottle or something.

^ $50 was for the special seat if you want to sit seperate with your host. I think it costs a lot less cos one host said it was just $12 per hour to talk to him in a another documentary. But the dangerous thing is that all the bars in Ginza don't have price lists, so they can charge whatever they want for your drink. You'll never know until you pay. Then you die. x_x

@vanggirlie. I bet they do sell more than a good conversation, if you pay them enough. Besides, they're guys! If a girl attractive enough is offering, then they will sure be taking. Or am I being sexist here?

But the guys did say that to make sure the customers come back to the clubs they try not to have H.

wow they´re really goodlooking... but i still don´t get what hosts are. so they´re like modern male geishas? anyways... i´d be scared to go to one of those clubs. i´d spend all my money on them hot guys... and then i´d have to find some old grandpa to spend his money on me lolz

they´re more like the legal lover boys who´ll make you absolutely infactuated with them and charm you in to spending all your money in their clubs on drinks. They are Le EBIL~! XD

Search on google videos for 'the great happiness space', you´ll understand. ;)

Guest efflorescence

Man...I swear when I become rich and famous the first place I'm heading to are those host clubs in Japan

These men are gggggoooooooooorrrrrrrrggggeeeooooooousssss

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

oh no!

this thread is going to make me become obsessed with host boys again

they are so fracken hot

i have many favorites LOL

Archived