This is from god official web. Please help to translate. Thanks

안녕하세요

jype가족 여러분!

god가 11월 10일부터 12월 10일까지 서울 올림픽 홀에서 20회동안

뮤지컬 콘서트를 엽니다.

더불어 여러분들께 다양한 콘서트 정보와 새로운 소식들을

발빠르게 전달해드리고, 갖가지 이벤트를 통해

여러분들이 조금 더 god를 가까이 보실 수 있는 기회를 마련하고자,

jype홈페이지 내, 공식 god concert 커뮤니티를 만들었습니다.

그럼, 여러분들의 뜨거운 관심!

부탁드립니다.

감사합니다^^

공식 god concert 커뮤니티 가기

I guess many latest info n news on the official website. But due to I'm not Korean n don't understand any of. So it kinda blur for me.

main.gif

Another one news/info from the web. Care to tranlate? Thanks :)

god가 당신에게만 살짝 공개합니다! 콘서트 연습실 습격!

안녕하세요.

god 콘서트 커뮤니티 운영자입니다.^^

이번 'god the LAST' 공연 많이 기대되시죠?

뮤지컬..? 멤버들의 리얼스토리..? 다른 가수의 노래..? 여주인공과의 키스신까지..?

도대체 무슨 공연일까..하는 궁금증이 생기시죠?

다양한 볼거리들을 위해 열심히 연습에 매진하고 있을 god에게

팬 여러분들이 직접 연습실에 방문하여

연습 과정을 지켜보며, 응원하실 수 있는 기회를 드릴 예정입니다.

10월 15일부터 10월 23일까지 god에게 콘서트 응원 메시지를 이쁘게 댓글로 달아드리는 분들 중에서

저희가 두 분을 임의로 선정할텐데요.

당첨자는 10월 24일 월요일 오후에 공지를 통해 발표해드리도록 하겠습니다.

god를 사랑하시는 팬 여러분, 이번 콘서트에 많은 기대를 하고 계신 모든 분들은,

누구든 참여가 가능하니까요. 이쁜 댓글 많이 달아주시기 바랍니다.

연습실 방문은 10월 마지막 주 중에 이루어질 예정이며,

정확한 장소와 시간은 당첨자분께 개별적으로 추후에 알려드리도록 하겠습니다.

가장 가까이에서 god를 응원할 수 있는 이번 기회를 놓치지 마시고,

많이 많이 응모해주시기 바랍니다.^^

감사합니다~!!

이벤트는 공식 god concert 커뮤니티 내 이벤트 방에서 진행중입니다.

이벤트 참여하러가기

the first one's like, come to g.o.d.'s official website to see infos and news about the concert,

and the second one's about an event.

you write some nice stuff about g.o.d. or whatever at the official website,

and they pick two people to go see g.o.d.

I'm guessing that's Taewoo, Danny, Hoi and Joon.

Haha, just trying to livin things up here u sexy a-holes :D

Hope nobody got offended by the "a-hole" thing,

I just watched a movie that repeated that word enough times haha.

& I totally agree that the title "god is Dead" is a f'ed up title.

On another thread this person was like...

"you know whats sad, that they're breaking up JUST because 2 of them are going to the army."

I sure gave her MY piece of mine >:(

i think that's danny, joon, hoi, and taewoo.

the one that stands out is obviously hoyoungee.. :smirks:

and the tall one at the right is taewoo

and the one with the small head is.. definitely not danny, so it must be joon.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i crack myself up-__-.

:/ danny's head IS sort of... not small.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoiSang

^ hmmn, r u guys trying to guess the outline of the shadows for the 'god the last' banner thing?

errr, isnt it from their 4th album cover thing?

haha~

so yeah, from what i see and remember, it's danny, joon, hoi and tae woo (kye sang's supposed to be between hoi and tae woo, but oh well, haha~)

yay! i just got my god's 'god is back ' concert - gonna watch it later~~~

but man, i'm so gonna bring up a whole bunch of boxes of tissues :'( guarantee gonna cry my head off..........*sigh*

love god!

^ hmmn, r u guys trying to guess the outline of the shadows for the 'god the last' banner thing?

errr, isnt it from their 4th album cover thing?

haha~

so yeah, from what i see and remember, it's danny, joon, hoi and tae woo (kye sang's supposed to be between hoi and tae woo, but oh well, haha~)

love god!

OMG...i dont what happened but after reading your message, a tear fell from my eye...I can't acccept it till now...especially the fact that there's something missing in that pic...GOD won't be the same without YKS...

FANGOD FOREVER <3

if you read the news (there are more than ten) carefully, you should've seen clearly that they are not permanently separated. this had to come someday, guys, because of hoyoung and taewoo's army duty issues. and they will come back. i repeat, they will come back.

and even if they don't come back publically, they'll still be there. but only if you remain a fg will they be there for you.

OMG TRUE SAY T_T

Aiyo I just can't seem to get my frustration out in words -.-;;

지오디오빠들... 영원히 지켜보고, 응원하고, 사랑할거예요~ 하늘만 보면 오빠들 노래 생각하고... 우리 안 볼 동안 건강하시고... 그래도... 우리에게 오빠들하고 함께할 소중한 시간이 남아있어서 다행이라고 생각해요 ^^* 오빠들은 항상 내 넘버원... 알죠? 하하;;

7집 대박!!

glory---> Sorry, we can't request or post files in this forum.

iisparkii--> How are you? I haven't seen you for a long while. Yeah...I'm sad too about the news. As long as we're fan g.o.d. forever then there'll always g.o.d.

^ for sure.

does anyone have the MCMong song that features Taewoo?

can someone PM me an MP3 or post it here?

are we allowed to do that?

i do, but being the btch that i am, i'm not gonna PM you-___-

AHAHAHAHA.

omg.=__= seriously. i'm losing it these days. with all these dramas going on.

PM me, i`ll give it to you.

:]

CiNDY!!!!!!!!!! - the link.. i mean the box.

it doesnt work . you need some kind of password to download stuff from there.

and i'm assuming Purewhite2 has it.

it doesnt allow those who dont know the password to even see what kind of files the box has.

er. if you'd like, i can try to get the password and check the box out,

but it might take a while.

i have five tests tomorrow, that's a test for every single class except for PE,

so i cant do it right now. maybe tomorrow?

x____x

Here's a recent news of god, I think it mentioned about when did god set up, till 2004 Dec, KS dropped out from the group. KS's movie "Flying Boys" will be showing in Japan. The article also mentioned abou the 2005 IPAF music festival which singers from Korea, Japan, China will participate in this festival. I not too sure if it is saying that god will be touring to Japan. Could someone pls help, tks.

9420051017_20392200.jpg

1999년 윤계상 박준형 손호영 데니안 김태우 5인조로 첫 데뷔앨범을 낸 god가 지난 12일 전격적으로 해체를 발표해 충격을 주고 있는 가운데, 지난해 12월 군입대한 윤계상을 포함해 멤버 전원이 도쿄에 집결해 주목을 끈다.

먼저, 윤계상 이 군입대로 탈퇴를 선언해 4인조로 변신한 god는 18일 오후 6시 30분부터 도쿄국제포럼에서 열리는 `팝 아시아 2005`에서 일본의 글로브, 그리고 영화 `무간도2-혼돈의 시대`에서 량차오웨이의 젊은 시절을 연기한 배우 겸 가수인 홍콩의 위원러(여문악) 등과 함께 멋진 무대를 꾸민다.

`팝 아시아 2005`는 아시아의 문화교류를 테마로 4년째를 맞이하는 `무대예술 국제페스티벌`(International Performing Arts Festival ; IPAF) 행사의 하나로 열리는 한국, 일본, 중국 등 아시아권 가수들의 음악 교류를 위한 장이다.

일본 문부과학성 산하의 음악산업문화진흥재단 주최로 열리며, 일본 경제산업성, 일본음악저작권협회, 일본예능실연가단체협의회, 일본레코드협회 등이 후원하는 명실상부한 아시아 대중음악의 축제이다.

이번 공연에 대해서 JYP엔터테인먼트측은 "하반기 일본 진출을 선언했던 god의 첫번째 공식 무대로, 10월 중순 발표예정인 god의 7집에 실린 신곡과 기존 히트곡을 부를 예정"이라고 밝힌 바 있었는데, 공식 해체선언으로 일본에서의 처음이자 마지막 공식무대가 될 것으로 보여 일본 매스컴과 팬들이 대거 몰릴 것으로 보인다.

한편, 윤계상은 지난 5월 제41회 백상예술대상에서 남자신인상을 수상한 성장영화 `발레교습소`(변영주 감독, 좋은영화 제작)로 일본을 찾는다. 오는 23일부터 27일까지 도쿄우먼즈플라자에서 열리는 `제18회 도쿄국제여성영화제`에 공식 초대된 `발레교습소`는 24일 관객들과 만나며, 26일에는 변영주 감독의 기자회견도 예정되어 있다.

이 작품은 지난 5월에 열렸던 `아이치국제여성영화제 2005`에도 공식 초대되어 좋은 반응을 얻은 바 있는데, god팬은 물론이고 연기자 윤계상의 매력을 보려는 영화팬들의 관심이 높다.

credit : Yahoo.Kr

Guest mandy_quyen

Have just posted at BR .They said about the next album and concert , their smile make me sad :( why they named this concert is "The last" :unsure:

[HQ]051013.YTN STAR.Star news.(Interview about next album and concert)

godnews1.jpg

godnews.jpg

Check my clubbox

Hoi 's still cute , real man :rolleyes:

whatever happens , we still g.o.d's fan ^_^ They will come back ..... Fighting !!!

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

HOISANG PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSS

best couple =v=

I have tons more but it's on a disk somewhere...that I can't find.

21mv.gif

33hoi333782pu.jpg

constapatedhoisang0ah.jpg

cuple4ft.jpg

hosang027ti.jpg

hosang224vp.jpg

credits: GUCCI_QUEEN

Aren't they lovely?

j20005hs01b1ir.jpg

ky22cq.jpg

kyesangsleep5dt.jpg

lovehosangg6go.jpg

v20005hs01a3zn.jpg

credits: GUCCI_QUEEN

i would like to share this link to all of you who miss them so much like i do...

mms://222.122.138.70/PROGRAM/000/009/PROG_9846_300k.WMV

past this to your media player...its 48:34 minutes long..

enjoy and have fun..

i hope this will lessen your sadness...

thanks for sharing those pics with us... :)

Mandy--> Thx for the news clip. I'm going to miss them a lot.

Dabin---> Thx for sharing the news.

Bihyul---> Thx for checking them out. Those are recent g.o.d files. I was trying to get them and put them on BR. I guess those are special member access only.

Please try to DL for us. I'll wait til whenever you have to time to find out more about them and be able to DL them.Thank you for your help.

As for glory's request, I already PMed her the file. Plus I post the song on BR forum( I hope it's okay Bihyul).

Gucci Queen--> Thx for sharing the cute couple pictures. They're so cute and always the best couple ever.

blue izce--> Thx for sharing the clip.

Here's a recent news of god, I think it mentioned about when did god set up, till 2004 Dec, KS dropped out from the group. KS's movie "Flying Boys" will be showing in Japan. The article also mentioned abou the 2005 IPAF music festival which singers from Korea, Japan, China will participate in this festival. I not too sure if it is saying that god will be touring to Japan. Could someone pls help, tks.

9420051017_20392200.jpg

1999년 윤계상 박준형 손호영 데니안 김태우 5인조로 첫 데뷔앨범을 낸 god가 지난 12일 전격적으로 해체를 발표해 충격을 주고 있는 가운데, 지난해 12월 군입대한 윤계상을 포함해 멤버 전원이 도쿄에 집결해 주목을 끈다.

먼저, 윤계상 이 군입대로 탈퇴를 선언해 4인조로 변신한 god는 18일 오후 6시 30분부터 도쿄국제포럼에서 열리는 `팝 아시아 2005`에서 일본의 글로브, 그리고 영화 `무간도2-혼돈의 시대`에서 량차오웨이의 젊은 시절을 연기한 배우 겸 가수인 홍콩의 위원러(여문악) 등과 함께 멋진 무대를 꾸민다.

`팝 아시아 2005`는 아시아의 문화교류를 테마로 4년째를 맞이하는 `무대예술 국제페스티벌`(International Performing Arts Festival ; IPAF) 행사의 하나로 열리는 한국, 일본, 중국 등 아시아권 가수들의 음악 교류를 위한 장이다.

일본 문부과학성 산하의 음악산업문화진흥재단 주최로 열리며, 일본 경제산업성, 일본음악저작권협회, 일본예능실연가단체협의회, 일본레코드협회 등이 후원하는 명실상부한 아시아 대중음악의 축제이다.

이번 공연에 대해서 JYP엔터테인먼트측은 "하반기 일본 진출을 선언했던 god의 첫번째 공식 무대로, 10월 중순 발표예정인 god의 7집에 실린 신곡과 기존 히트곡을 부를 예정"이라고 밝힌 바 있었는데, 공식 해체선언으로 일본에서의 처음이자 마지막 공식무대가 될 것으로 보여 일본 매스컴과 팬들이 대거 몰릴 것으로 보인다.

한편, 윤계상은 지난 5월 제41회 백상예술대상에서 남자신인상을 수상한 성장영화 `발레교습소`(변영주 감독, 좋은영화 제작)로 일본을 찾는다. 오는 23일부터 27일까지 도쿄우먼즈플라자에서 열리는 `제18회 도쿄국제여성영화제`에 공식 초대된 `발레교습소`는 24일 관객들과 만나며, 26일에는 변영주 감독의 기자회견도 예정되어 있다.

이 작품은 지난 5월에 열렸던 `아이치국제여성영화제 2005`에도 공식 초대되어 좋은 반응을 얻은 바 있는데, god팬은 물론이고 연기자 윤계상의 매력을 보려는 영화팬들의 관심이 높다.

credit : Yahoo.Kr

that's AWESOME. thanks for the news Dabin (:

japanese people should know how lucky they are-__-

g.o.d.'s actually going to japan to perform.

HEH.

that sounds so cocky.

it says in the article that the performance is going to be g.o.d.'s first and last official concert they'll be doing in japan.

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys...

dabin; Thankies for the news

BiHYUL; And for the translations. They will go to Japan to make concert n then on November they got back 2 back concert. They must in training super hard for this.

mandy; Thank also for the vod. Hope someone will re-up on YSI at BR. Watching that made me sad. :huh:

GUCCI_QUEEN; Erm... HoiSang such a cute couple. Especially on the photoshop pictures. Just wondering who is the girl with them.

blue_izce8; Thanks for the link. Actually what is all about. Gonna try to DL-ing it BUT superslow for the moment.

Archived