Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ gray, just wanna ask who's the couple in ur blinkie? the guy luks darn familiar, and it's been botherin for a few days, ahaha~

anyways, just been thinking about this for a few days (will sound kinda silly, but oh well ^^)

haha, but yeah, has anyone here ever seen danny shirtless?!? coz yeah, he obviously looks like he has a very skinny frame....

but so does woo hyuk - and then he posed for his album cover....WOAH.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIG surprise there man, heh heh!

so any guesses? (gawd knows why i'm asking this question, i think i'm swarmed with assignments that i wanna go crazy for a bit, heh heh! :P)

i know from a pic somewhere that tae woo has surprisingly nice arms(he was wearing a sleeveless tee at that mo)

hi hoisang! sup ^^ hope ur doin fine like hopefully the rest of us here

but umm yeah.. as Cindy said, the lady in my sig is rainie yang (she's the other girl in meteor garden),

but in that sig (from devil beside you), she is with MIKE HE :D

gosh! he's soo hot in that drama and they look the best together too

i dunno hmm but prolly u think he's kinda familiar coz on his side views he kinda looks like

the younger version of Nick Tze for some reason

unless u already saw his first taiwanese drama "love contract" wiith ariel lin

hmm... or prolly in pix too.. (he's under bae yong jun's mgt company)

haha! hope it wont bother u now thinkin abt who that cute hot guy who i think ive seen before to also i just cant figure out where i've seen thought ^^

hahaha!! that sentence is sooo mixed up! hahah

Hey all~ I just noticed something on yesasia, for all who were interested in buying the god is BACK DVD. They have now listed an autographed DVD/poster combo for the same concert [click], if anyone is that into their autograph.

Since I'm going to be buying that, I was wondering... is anyone interested in buying my other god is BACK DVD? I'd sell it cheaper (than yesasia [click]), and it's in perfect condition :] But it's not autographed. Just wondering :lol: (But if you are interested, PM me)! I thought I'd try on here (in the god thread, with...... ya'know, god fans) before I sell it off somewhere else. :rolleyes:

hahah!! the power of spelling/

free english grammar lessons by bihyulee!! hahah!

we live in the present mann...

and i dont see god going anywhere

hell no..

so IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN PRESENT tense ^^

haha :D that's right.

______

O M G .

.... THE WORLD'S COMiNG TO AN END.

i really thought g.o.d. would last forever.

honestly.

7th album is gonna be their last album.

... i`ll keep on updating you guys on this.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5156

...the end?

^ i thought they will always be foreevre too..

i mean performance and albums keeps on goin on

until their 100th album

but WHY DO THEY HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT THIS EARLY??????!!!

gosh! i dont need it esp when im soo full of negative stuff ryt now

i so wanna cry

god for eternity

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

for peeps who live in socal,

OC festival with chaeyeon, clon & others ^^

a blk away frm my place but im still thinkin of going

any1 who plans on going there???

>>>>

ei cindy!! was surprised to see u posted ahead of me so im makin a quick edit! ahhah!!!

.. i blame it all on JYP.

he obviously has no time for g.o.d. anymore.

too busy puppet-ing bi . heh.

hahahahahahaah.

-__-. omg. wth.

anywhore.

it's all his fault. >[

gray unnie you live in garden grove?

i might be able to go.

but i dont know if i want to.

:[

there's nothing much to see-___-

i`d go for clon but....

i donno.

where's g.o.d. ajuhssi deul at :[

they're not even in korea yet, are they.

^ bihyul> yup! im in garden grove

=)

but ur ryt.. there's not much to see

just clon actually ^^

so im thinkin hard too

but prolly i'll pass too and besides i dont even have time to sleep this days.. T__T

maybe the next korean concert within socal we can all go with cindy of course and god peeps living around the area

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i agree.. jyp kinda placed god to the side...

but i dont blame bi too.. love him =)

jst JYP..

he's slaving al of em. and getting them do what he wants always

Guest ginachan

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING...IM SOO SAD RIGHT NOW :( I just saw them @ jangtuh like 2 weeks ago..and I was just watching their recent concert on dvd last week...this really sux ...IM GONNA MISS THEM SOO MUCH :(

Recent pics of god at a press conference on 12 Oct 2005, to let the public know that the 7th Album will be god's LAST album. Taewoo and HoYoung will be reporting to the army force soon

2005101211542641350_1.jpg

7020051012_20277464.jpg

9420051012_20283436.jpg

9420051012_20283478.jpg

News about TaeWoo & HoYoung to service the country

News of the press conference - god the LAST

Could someone pls give us a brief translation of the news, tks.

credits : Yahoo.Kr

Hye, guys.. I just read the news. Man, I'm so sad. :( Why do they have to break up?? They can just be g.o.d and release a new album after those going to army come back. T____T;;;;

I know I haven't been joining talks in here nor the other forum, but I do talk about them offline with my friends. I was kind of hoping Kyesang will eventually join them again for a new album, but now~ >_< Aww.. this news is just so depressing. T____T;;;;

i juz read the news too... so this means no more god? but... why? can't they do something after they come out of the army? that's what most people do, isn't it? but i guess watever they think is best...

farah, let's cry 2gether. T___T;;;

Just read the news... yeah, I'm in shock... I never thought it would happen, even though it would have to happen some day, I just.... wasn't prepared. I expected them to come out the army and do something after. I'll never get the chance to see them perform, since now it doesn't seem like they'll be coming to NYC's concert at all... just my guess. After all these years, dreaming to see them perf... and it won't be possible. I guess.... I don't know, unless I fly to Korea for that concert (psh). Yup.... total downer on my mood. Everyone... lets cry together. :[

Guest HoiSang

earlier this year, i was talking about god with a couple of my close buddies, and when the topic of their albums came out, i was like ' u knw wat, they'll probably release an album or two, and then break - up, and by then, i'd be so proud and happy for them...'

they looked at me in shock, saying that they didnt expect me to be calm about the thought of god breaking up, and i replied that i knew it was the reality, and when the time is right, i know it's for the best - and overall, i knew i'd be proud of god, and will always love them to death.

so i heard about the official break up news from my friend these now. he asked me to check soompi.

i went. read the thread. it was indeed true. god are going to part (like they said, didnt wanna use the word break up). but they ARE parting. 7th album, last album. last concert.

recalled what i discussed with my friends last time.

and realized, as i read the news, with the tears blinding my eyes (and still is at the moment) how much i love this guys, and how, in true fact, i was actually pretending to be strong back then....

coz the fact is... i cant take it.

will come back as soon as the crying stops

I can't believe this news...i'm just starting to love them....their wonderful voices...good looks...and now they're saying goodbye to us? :( ...i can't imagine it'll be this soon...they're the first korean band i loved so much....

I actually envy those fans here who have been following them since 1999...who were able to listen to them everyday...who were able to catch their concerts and tv shows...how i wish i discovered them sooner... i'm definitely gonna miss this band...

I hope that when everybody in the group is done with the mandatory military service they will come up with a new album...*crossing my fingers*

I hope some avid fans will post old pics, song links and mvs here...i really want to download their songs and listen to them over and over again...watch their mvs everyday... :(

BTW,anyone here from the Philippines?...if there's one i hope you could share some stuff with me...thanks

they're the first korean band i loved so much....

I actually envy those fans here who have been following them since 1999...who were able to listen to them everyday...who were able to catch their concerts and tv shows...how i wish i discovered them sooner...

The first Korean band I got into. What led me into the Kpop industry. But I'm sad that I only got introduced in like Dec 2002... so around the time when album #5 was released... I wished I could have followed them their whole career. I can say I wish... and that I saw it coming.... I mean, I thought about it too.... that it would be coming probably within the next few albums, but I wasn't really prepared for it.

Some of my friends told me, "don't be upset, it's just a band..." and I know it's so silly to be upset about it when there are like problems in the world, but god's music... it's special... helped me through tough times, and how can I just be okay with them doing that... this probably doesn't even make sense, but I ahve to just type all this out. I'm thinking about it, "okay, wish that they'll get back together after the army!" but... it might not. I'm hoping they'll at least be able to be seen... to do their own things. I'll support them with solo work, acting, new groups. Look at H.O.T. They all managed to continue on after that and maintain their popularity. We've just got to support them, despite this. We'll miss them. But it could be worse... at least they're still alive... so....we need to treasure the time we did have. Treasure their music. Still love and support them. They'll always be god~!

[[EDIT]]: Just saw this article posted up [click] in the other topic.

“The fact that all our members are heading off for the Army is definitely the biggest reason that we can't continue, but we also felt that we all just needed a break because we have been running nonstop since our debut,” the group said. “We do not want to use the word ‘break up.’ Even though we can't say when, someday we will get together again to play music.”

Is it just a break, or are they just saying that to make fans feel better...

farah, let's cry 2gether. T___T;;;

I'll join T_________T

But honestly, I don't feel anything.

It's so surreal...I can't believe it.

I guess once it does hit me I'll be balling like crazy~

Some of my friends told me, "don't be upset, it's just a band..." and I know it's so silly to be upset about it when there are like problems in the world, but god's music... it's special... helped me through tough times, and how can I just be okay with them doing that... this probably doesn't even make sense, but I ahve to just type all this out. I'm thinking about it, "okay, wish that they'll get back together after the army!" but... it might not. I'm hoping they'll at least be able to be seen... to do their own things. I'll support them with solo work, acting, new groups. Look at H.O.T. They all managed to continue on after that and maintain their popularity. We've just got to support them, despite this. We'll miss them. But it could be worse... at least they're still alive... so....we need to treasure the time we did have. Treasure their music. Still love and support them. They'll always be god~!

Hoii your actually right, they're special...unique...One in a million type of band...

i just hope i was able to keep or save their music...honestly,what makes me more sad is that,i only have one GOD song "LIE"...i almost jump up and down when i saw this link...i d/led it right away...and i even xferred it to my phone so i could listen to it anytime i miss them...

i really hope that you guys could still post old yet working links of their songs...i really want to keep some of their songs...if only i could buy their old albums... :( but i dont have enough money....

god_summer1.jpg

i just want to share this pic...i'm really gonna miss these great guys :D

i can't wait to see them together again...like most of the forumers, i'm willing to wait...willing to support them whether they go solo or re-unite.... :)

i wish them all the best in the world...

Archived