Guest adikkeluangman

x__BiHYUL > thanks for answering my question... i thought she was included in their prev videos in the 5th album...BTW, have you guys seen any pic of her (Danny's GF)?

do you guys have any video of their concert where YKS said goodbyes to all their fans?...i would like to take a peek...thanks in advance

Hi blue_izce8 - Here's another pc of old news about KS asking why him about god's 6th album

00399292_2.jpg

g.o.d: grave over danger?

The road ahead for the "People's Group" god took a dark turn when group member Yoon Kye Sang told the media on July 21 that he didn't know anything about a 6th album coming out in November as recently announced by fellow member Danny Ahn. The latter had publicly projected that the next god album would be coming out this November after recording in the fall on his radio show "Danny Ahn's Kiss Radio" in early July. But Kye Sang who opened a media conference at a Seoul restaurant to talk about the new TV drama he was going to star in shocked fans by stating, "I don't know anything about an album coming out in November. I'm also not keeping in touch with the other GOD members." And asked about the new direction in his career he said, "I don't know. Acting has always been my dream." Yoon Kye Sang will star in the SBS drama "Nine Hyung Soo Nim" which premiers on July 28. He also insisted that there was no decision on a possible breakup as rumored since last year.

The situation with GOD is a complicated one as Kim Tae Woo, Park Joon Hyung and Son Ho Young belong to Park Jin Young's JYP Group while Yoon Kye Sang and Danny Ahn are officially signed under Sidus Entertainment. Both companies had announced in May that the 6th GOD album would be coming out in September and that after that the members would decide their futures. Rumors however have already been spreading about disharmony within the group as Yoon Kye Sang was the only member who wasn't present in GOD's meeting with Usher back in April and a GOD appearance on Danny Ahn's radio show in May. In fact as time passes without signs of a new album many fans are worried that the group is "doing a Finkl" who dived into an endless dormant period without ever announcing an official breakup. Music industry insiders are also getting restless as Kpop sales continue to slump toward record lows. GOD released Kpop's last million selling album when their 4th album in 2001 topped the million mark and earned the group four Daesangs.

credit : Solid07... & AsianFanatics Forum

:D

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-posting old news about god so that new comers will know more about god ^o^

This was about TaeWoo's birthday in May 05

god's Kim Tae-woo to Donate Birthday Party Proceeds to UNICEF (05.04.05)

0504_god_l.jpg

god member Kim Tae-woo, 24, will hold a mini-concert May 5, 2005 at Kwangwoon University at 4 p.m. to celebrate his birthday, which falls on May 12. He will invite 550 people who have agreed to donate a total of 55 million won to UNICEF to benefit children all over the world on Children's Day. Kim says in doing so he wants to pay back all the love he has received from his fans so far.

Kim is staging his first solo concert six years since god’s debut. The concert will consist of three parts. The first two parts will include Kim’s “frank talk” section and a “self-camera” piece showing him not a gpd member but as an individual artist. In the third part of the concert Kim will perform solo as well as sing with some surprise guests

credits : AsianFanatics and KBS Global

Hi blue_izce8 - Here's another pc of old news about KS asking why him about god's 6th album

00399292_2.jpg

g.o.d: grave over danger?[/b]

The road ahead for the "People's Group" god took a dark turn when group member Yoon Kye Sang told the media on July 21 that he didn't know anything about a 6th album coming out in November as recently announced by fellow member Danny Ahn. The latter had publicly projected that the next god album would be coming out this November after recording in the fall on his radio show "Danny Ahn's Kiss Radio" in early July. But Kye Sang who opened a media conference at a Seoul restaurant to talk about the new TV drama he was going to star in shocked fans by stating, "I don't know anything about an album coming out in November. I'm also not keeping in touch with the other GOD members." And asked about the new direction in his career he said, "I don't know. Acting has always been my dream." Yoon Kye Sang will star in the SBS drama "Nine Hyung Soo Nim" which premiers on July 28. He also insisted that there was no decision on a possible breakup as rumored since last year.

The situation with GOD is a complicated one as Kim Tae Woo, Park Joon Hyung and Son Ho Young belong to Park Jin Young's JYP Group while Yoon Kye Sang and Danny Ahn are officially signed under Sidus Entertainment. Both companies had announced in May that the 6th GOD album would be coming out in September and that after that the members would decide their futures. Rumors however have already been spreading about disharmony within the group as Yoon Kye Sang was the only member who wasn't present in GOD's meeting with Usher back in April and a GOD appearance on Danny Ahn's radio show in May. In fact as time passes without signs of a new album many fans are worried that the group is "doing a Finkl" who dived into an endless dormant period without ever announcing an official breakup. Music industry insiders are also getting restless as Kpop sales continue to slump toward record lows. GOD released Kpop's last million selling album when their 4th album in 2001 topped the million mark and earned the group four Daesangs.

credit : Solid07... & AsianFanatics Forum

thanks for sahring this news about YKS before leaving the group...accdg to the article i've read ( i cant remember where :( ) their in a concert and YKS bid goodbye to all their fans...danny was even crying along with him...

about the dvd...too bad i can't order the goodies coz i'm not from Korea...i wish Yesasia will sell them too...

x__BiHYUL > if i remember it correctly...the name is Goo Minji...not too sure though...is she the one in the 0% video?

BTY, can anyone tell me what's "god bless U"? Do you guys have the full collection of their goodies...well, I'm trying too cos I'm their supporter....Dabin loves god..... :D:D:D

god bless U was their second photobook... have both of them, I def. like the 2nd one better... came out around the same time as their 5th album, if I remember right? Or maybe thats just when I bought it ^^; Well, it also comes with a DVD... basically of god when they were shooting for the photobook and stuff. It's nice :]

Guest calaboca

THE ALBUM IS OUTTT!!!

I heard all the songs.. it's SOO good!!!

Everyone.. please don't download mp3 but instead support god on their last album for awhile by buying the CD!!!

calaboca--> Thanks for the info. I can't wait to get their album soon.

Dabin--> Thanks for sharing the pictures & the article for the new g.o.d. fans. I miss KS after seeing his picture now.

blue izce8--> Thanks for the picture.

Guest bloopy_babo

IM SO DEVESTATED THEY ARE BREAKIN UP!!!! seven years they have been together. g.o.d is truly a legend of kpop.

i will miss them. if they ever come to concert in cali i will go see them even if i have to walk.

SHUT UP ABOUT GRAVES AND DYING ALREADY.

GOD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ARTICLE TITLES THESE DAYS.

asjdfopiawtyatw AKDJPWOET ARGH.

IM SO DEVESTATED THEY ARE BREAKIN UP!!!! seven years they have been together. g.o.d is truly a legend of kpop.

i will miss them. if they ever come to concert in cali i will go see them even if i have to walk.

lemme correct that; g.o.d. is truly the legend of kpop.

(: next to HOT, of course.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Listening to GOD Volume 7 while waiting for Happy Together with GOD upload to my CB...

Volume 7 is pure GOD...

Love it, love it!

God, I am going to miss them! (no pun intended... :D )

For those of you who do not know me, I've translated YSMM, X-Man, Happy Together, etc of my favorite singers or actors... Lee Ji Hoon, Kwon Sang Woo, Bi (Rain), Shinhwa, and now GOD to name a few...

Uploading Happy Together with GOD aired 12/16/04 .avi + English Subtitle .srt files now...

Come check out my CB (addy on my sig)!

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys...

god 7th jib is my priority on my wish list.

Thanks to other that share info, news and pictures lately. Yeargh, I will make my HD clear to fill god stuff

when they will make the comeback perfs.

Rxgoodleaf; Thankies for your stuff. But do you have the translation in .doc. :)

Guest mandy_quyen

Listening to GOD Volume 7 while waiting for Happy Together with GOD upload to my CB...

Volume 7 is pure GOD...

Love it, love it!

God, I am going to miss them! (no pun intended... :D )

For those of you who do not know me, I've translated YSMM, X-Man, Happy Together, etc of my favorite singers or actors... Lee Ji Hoon, Kwon Sang Woo, Bi (Rain), Shinhwa, and now GOD to name a few...

Uploading Happy Together with GOD aired 12/16/04 .avi + English Subtitle .srt files now...

Come check out my CB (addy on my sig)!

wait a minute :huh: god volume 7 ?????

wait a minute :huh: god volume 7 ?????

mandy_quyen > yes. you're seeing the right stuff :) god vol.7 or album no.7...this is their latest album..it has 15 tracks if im not mistaken..it's scheduled to be released today.

Dabin9307 > thanks for sharing these pics...danny is cuter now.... :P

Archived