Guest adikkeluangman

^ no links allowed in soompi.

I have 1 question, i read an old news from soompi media about danny's relationship with a talent who worked with them for their 5th album....i just wanna know if she's the one in the ordinary day video?...thanks in advance... :)

i'm not quite sure who that actress is,

but it's not the one from OD video.

the girl in the OD movie, Hitomi, is japanese.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Thankies Dabin for the pictures... Yeah, hope that we can see the perf at Tokyo.

charmm; Thanks for the translation. Same what I thought as blue_izce8

blue_izce8; I've got the vod not so long ago. ;) It kinda sad.

x__BiHYUL > thanks for answering my question... i thought she was included in their prev videos in the 5th album...BTW, have you guys seen any pic of her (Danny's GF)?

do you guys have any video of their concert where YKS said goodbyes to all their fans?...i would like to take a peek...thanks in advance

x__BiHYUL > thanks for answering my question... i thought she was included in their prev videos in the 5th album...BTW, have you guys seen any pic of her (Danny's GF)?

do you guys have any video of their concert where YKS said goodbyes to all their fans?...i would like to take a peek...thanks in advance

yeah. i'm still wondering who you're talking about.

:/ if i knew when the article you saw or whatever is from,

i`d know... maybe.

Guest HoiSang

Here's the translation to the tracks on god's into the sky:

1. Year 1999

2. First meeting

3. From me to you

4. I don't know how you feel

5. Falling

6. It's alright [feat. G-Soul]

8. Stay the night

9. Change

10. Strength

11. 2<3

12. Into the sky

14. Year 2005

Not 100% sure about tracks 7, 10 and 13.

Mom tried explaining 7 but she was kinda busy...

She said how it's like "musheek hanguh"~

And I dunno what that is in Korean :\

omigawd, thanks so much for the english translations for the track list~! <3 :)

all song titles do feel like they're presenting something meaningful to their fans

oh gosh, i'm gonna miss these guys so very, very, very much...............

god for eternity~!

p/s, hmmmn, i think around the 5th album, danny DID have a gf- i saw a pic of her once, but i forgot from where ^^ apparently she's from the 0% vid? read from soompi or solid, if i'm not mistaken..

yeah... thanks for the translated tracks, I've been wondered what they meant. I already preordered my copy of this~ I hope it's an awesome album (of course it will be- when have they let us down?).

charmm - Tks for the translation.

blue_izce8 - You asked about KS saying goodbye to their fans at a concert, well, actually are you referring to the clip which KS official announced to the fans that he's leaving god?

I'm not sure about whether KS said "Goodbye" during a concert but I did saw one news about KS leaving god. KS announced to the public that he's leaving god and will focus on acting. The news was released while god members were in the States recording their 6th album. People was wondering why KS was in Korea shooting tv drama and movie at that time. That's all I know.

^o^

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks tomjones for the pics... Yeah, they seem more relaxed. Like Tae Woo said in the vod, "Natural" :)

Anybody can translate the articles. Thankies

B)

Guest xiaochu

I saw the mention of DVD in the last few pages. Everyone seems to enjoy that so much! But it's kinda expensive for me to purchase! >_< gotta save up for that!

Guest adikkeluangman

The Last - G.O.D

j051017_l.jpg

Date : 2005/11/10~2005/11/13

Place : Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park

G.O.D.’s meaningful challenge, in 2005.

After releasing their 7th and last album, G.O.D., one of Korea’s top pop music

band will hold a series of concerts beginning in November to meet with their fans

on stage. Beginning on November 10th, the band will start a concert series that

will last for a month. The first 4 concerts will be held in Seoul at the Olympic Hall

within the Olympic Park located in southeastern Seoul.

As previous concerts by the band, the upcoming performances will also be

focusing on originality. The concerts will be carried out in a musical format in

which each concert is divided into 3 acts instead of 3 parts.

In , the 4 members of the band will become musical actors to tell the story of their

past, today and tomorrow.

c: KBS World Radio

Hi N'war - Tks for the news of "god -The Last" concert. BTY, liked your new signature

god7.jpg

Wish someone can make one for me....:D

tomjones - Tks for the pics.

god 7th album

09004370018.jpg

Here's the link from Korea d&shop with god's 7th album information, too bad this shop don't sale album to overseas subscribers.

http://shop-music.daum.net/album_view/albu...?no=09004370017

Here are the list of god's goodies from d&shop

http://shop-music.daum.net/oi_search/oi_se...nger_no=0900437

god's Albums 1 to 7 , 2001 Live Concert, god is back DVD, god good book, god bless u.....

BTY, can anyone tell me what's "god bless U"? Do you guys have the full collection of their goodies...well, I'm trying too cos I'm their supporter....Dabin loves god..... :D:D:D

Archived