Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d, HIGH4 + IU, and EXO-K top Instiz chart for second week of May 2014
The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it's also what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an "All-Kill".
Check out the chart rankings for the second week of May (May 5 to May 11) below!
Instiz Chart Singles Ranking1. g.o.d - "The Lone Duckling" - 25,371 Points2. HIGH4 ft. IU - "Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms" - 24,302 Points3. EXO-K - "Overdose" - 20,939 Points4. Akdong Musician - "200%" - 20,142 Points5. Baek Ji Young - "Fervor" - 18,277 Points6. JungGiGo ft. Beenzino - "Want U" - 14,911 Points7. Park Hyo Shin - "Wild Flower" - 13,525 Points8. A Pink - "Mr. Chu" - 12,977 Points9. Akdong Musician - "Give Love" - 11,675 Points10. Baek Ah Yeon - "The Three Things I Have Left" - 11,136 Points
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/god-high4-iu-and-exo-k-top-instiz-chart-for-second-week-of-may-2014

The song released on the second week and goes straight on the chart. Congrats to g.o.d and fans that bought it. :)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung congratulates Fly to the Sky's Brian on his comeback and concert
Park Joon Hyung, who'll be making a comeback with g.o.d after 12 years away, congratulated his fellow 'original idol' Brian on Fly to the Sky's return and sold-out concert.
Park Joon Hyung tweeted on May 13, "Congratulations on Fly to the Sky's upcoming comeback and sold-out concert. (Hey lil bro Congrats on your upcoming Fly 2the Sky comeback & complete sold out concert!) Cool as expected. My Fly to the Sky dongsengs! God Bless!" 

@Brianjoomuzik Hey lil bro Congrats on your upcoming Fly 2the Sky comeback & complete soldout concert! 역씨 멋쪄 우리 "날러 2the 하늘" 동생들! God Bless!

— god Joon Park (@godJoonPark)

May 13, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

The tickets for g.o.d's 15th anniversary concert sold out within 30 minutes!

Tickets for 30,000 seats went on sale through different sites like Interpark, Yes24, and Auction Ticket, on May 16.  As fans were pouring into the sites to purchase their tickets, all the servers had trouble handling all the traffic, with some even going down.
The concert will take place on July 12 and 13 at the Jamsil Gymnasium for the excited fans who are eagerly awaiting the boys' first reunion in 12 years as a whole group.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/tickets-for-gods-15th-anniversary-concert-sell-out-within-30-minutes

-----From Soompi:
N%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva-2014-5-16-kello-21.

On May 16 at 2pm, the tickets went on sale through major online stores Interpark, Yes24, and Auction Ticket. However, the site managers faced an unexpected problem as the servers could not handle the huge number of clicks and page loads caused by thousands of fans entering the sites. All 30,000 seats were sold out in minutes. 
The concert has been the center of attention on many SNS sites as well, and was the most searched event that day. Even though the tickets are now all sold out, the demand has stayed high and fans have continued to hunt for tickets by turning to private sellers.
Isn't that is expected or they thought fangod will not buy the tickets. First time to read about fans turn to private sellers. At least we know the tickets are totally sold out not just buying practices tickets session by non-fans. Since EXO concert tickets on sales few months earlier.

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d, IU, and JungGiGo + Beenzino top Instiz chart for second week of May 2014Bn_GafjIYAAD9Rl.jpg
The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it's also what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an "All-Kill".
Check out the chart rankings for the third week of May (May 12 to May 18) below!
Instiz Chart Singles Ranking
1. g.o.d - "The Lone Duckling" - 29,283 Points2. IU - "My Old Story" - 24,492 Points3. JungGiGo ft. Beenzino - "Want U" - 23,272 Points4. Wheesung - "Night And Day" - 17,703 Points5. EXO-K - "Overdose" - 15,927 Points6. Seo In Guk - "BOMTANABA" - 14,492 Points7. IU - "When Love Passes" - 14,102 Points8. IU ft. Kim Chang Wan - "Meaning Of You" - 11,210 Points9. HIGH4 ft. IU - "Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms" - 10,328 Points10. 4men - "Pray" - 10,021 Points
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/god-iu-and-junggigo-beenzino-top-instiz-chart-for-second-week-of-may-2014

----Good news for fans that don't get to buy the concert tickets. Interpark will open sell for the second batch on 22/5. All the best.

우리가 함께 해 온 시간. 우리를 변함없이 기다려준 시간. 그리고, 우리가 앞으로 함께 할 시간..god 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert 2차 티켓오픈 → 5월 22일(목) 오후 2시 http://t.co/8uYOjsI17c

— 인터파크 티켓 (@InterparkTicket)

May 20, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Fly to the Sky hold showcase for their 8th official album "Continuum"; wish for g.o.d to hurry and comeback.
Two of K-Pop’s legendary R&B groups, Fly to the Sky and g.o.d have come back at the same time, taking their fans back in time.tumblr_inline_n5vnr2tIe51rcuxz9.jpg
On the 20th of May, Fly to the Sky held a showcase for their newly released official 8th album, “Continuum”, whilst g.o.d released their single “Ugly Duckling” on the 8th and will be having their 15th anniversary concert on the 12th and 13th of July.
Brian expressed that he was happy to see some old-school artists like g.o.d and Wheesung coming back to the music industry, especially because they could perform alongside each other instead of being alone among new idols, as it would be awkward to be among new idols in which they did not know personally.
He further expressed that he wished g.o.d to comeback soon so they could appear on entertainment programs together and have fun.
Furthermore, Hwanhee expressed that the overload of idols in the music industry is making music more limited to one genre. Thus, he would like to see more music reminiscent of the 90’s.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/86311390728/fly-to-the-sky-are-awaiting-g-o-ds-comeback

Guest adikkeluangman

Infinite is Honored to Promote with g.o.d and Fly to the Sky
Returning more mature and sophisticated with Season 2, Infinite talked a bit about promoting side by side with its senior artists.
51997186.jpg

On May 21, Infinite held a showcase for the release of its new album, Season 2 at a gymnasium in Jamsil. 
During the showcase, the Infinite members were asked about how they will stand out from Fly to the Sky and g.o.d, who is rising against in popularity with their recent comebacks. 
“They’re seniors that all of the members really like. Just promoting with them is a huge honor. We’re also very thankful for them. They proved that it’s possible to be loved as a singer for a very long time. We believe that we can also be like that. During this promotion, we’ll be engaged in trying to learn more from our seniors,” answered Hoya. 
The members also stated that they hope fans can feel the growth and maturity with the new album. They will be holding a concert in Korea during the summer. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66461/infinite-talks-about-1st-generation-artists

But g.o.d will not appear on the music show so they can only meet Fly To The Sky.

Guest adikkeluangman

The cast of 'Ssul Jeon' discuss g.o.d and EXO's new songs
The topic of legendary group g.o.d came up on the May 22 installment of JTBC's 'Ssul Jeon' as the veteran group recently reunited for the first time in twelve years with "The Lonely Duckling."  They also talked about EXO, who recently made their own comeback with "Overdose."

Kim Gu Ra said, "['The Lonely Duckling'] gives off the same feeling that is unique to g.o.d like their past songs, 'Road' and 'Lie.' Rather than trying to do the music [that's trending] these days, they put up their trademark [sound] from the past to match with the music today."  However, he then added with disappointment, "I feel like they were a bit lacking when it comes to giving off a new vibe."
Park Ji Yoon defended the group, "You could feel tired of it, but I just liked it based on the fact that they're such a nostalgia inducing group."  Heo Ji Woong likewise agreed that the music had a very nostalgic effect.  In relation to EXO's "Overdose," he said that he could feel as a whole that the boys were SM's biggest finishing act, elaborating that he could feel that it was a group in which a lot of effort had been put into. 
Lee Yoon Suk said, "I liked 'The Lone Duckling' because of the lyrics, but I don't hear the lyrics very well in EXO's 'Overdose.'  I don't think I match well with EXO."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/the-cast-of-ssul-jeon-discuss-god-and-exos-new-songs

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day Mina Is a Fan of First Generation Idol Group g.o.d.
Girl’s Day member Mina recently took a picture with Kim Tae Woo of the legendary male group g.o.d. On the morning of May 24, she uploaded the photo to her personal Twitter and wrote “It seems like only a few days ago that I was listening to g.o.d.’s music while studying with my friends.”
In the photo, Mina and Kim Tae Woo stand with their faces close together, smiling into the camera. The sunglasses-wearing Kim Tae Woo and youthful Mina appear more like “artist and fan” than “senior and junior.”
Netizens commented “Mina is g.o.d.’s fan!”, “Soon it’s gonna seem like I was listening to Girl’s Day’s songs only a few days ago, too,” and “g.o.d. has a lot of celebrity fans.”
Girl’s Day is currently preparing for a comeback in June.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/24/girls-day-mina-is-a-fan-of-first-generation-idol-group-g-o-d/#.U4Fft5SSxc8

god 선배님들 노래를 들으면서 친구랑 공부했던게 엊그제같은데ㅜㅜ 으하 조쿠나♡ pic.twitter.com/ID064HFiCf

— 걸스데이_민아 (@Girls_Day_Minah) 

May 23, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

First-Generation All-Star Idol Group H.S.g.RG to Return in New Variety Show
BorHzYzIcAALl1r.jpg

The first-generation idol all-star group H.S.g.RG (H.O.T + Sechskies + g.o.d + NRG) will be returning in a new variety show!
H.S.g.RG’s Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, Chun Myung Hoon and Danny Ahn have already finished pre-recording for this upcoming variety show that will air on OnStyle.
Previously, H.S.g.RG re-gained popularity through the QTV variety show “20th Century Boys.” The group, with the addition of Tony An back then, was an immediately hot topic due to the fierce rivalry that existed among all of the separate groups, especially in the fandoms. However, with all of the members being of the same age, their close friendship allowed them to come together and form a new group.
H.S.g.RG’s popularity allowed them to go on non-cable channel shows such as KBS’ “Immortal Song” and “Happy Together” as they displayed their exceptional team work and strong friendship.
The group was planning on throwing their first concert as H.S.g.RG but due to Tony An‘s illegal gambling issues, it was canceled. Tony An will not be joining H.S.g.RG in this new variety show.
OnStyle sources commented, “It is true that H.S.g.RG is filming a new variety show. However, only parts of the first episode have been recorded. We’re planning on airing it in July but things are still not decided for sure.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/first-generation-all-star-idol-group-h-s-g-rg-to-return-in-new-variety-show/#.U4VvEHKSxwI

Guest adikkeluangman

Megan Lee Finally Debut, Cheer message from 'god'http://youtu.be/S0kWk0EVEpI Joon, Danny and Taewoo gave support message to first artist Megan Lee that debut under TaeWoo label Soulshop Entertainment. The editing make me dizzy. Joon with his sway, Danny soft as ever and Taewoo hurmm. I beat this is from his office. Take a look at all trophies behind him. I spot Daesang trophies too.

Guest adikkeluangman

MEGANLEE doing Acoustic Cover - god (I Need You & Place Where You Need To Be & Sorrow)http://youtu.be/IEbEBk_Et0o So much feels since these are among my fave g.o.d songs. Hope that she can perform on stage with good equipment and band.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the updates & pictures, N'war!
We finally be able to hear them in album together again.I'm glad they finally made the decision to make a comeback this year. If only, we all can go to their concert next month. That'll be wonderful.
sylphiddd--> yes, I believe all 5 of them are singing in the new song. I heard all of their voices in the song. I think he's singing the opening of the song.

Hi to all!
N'war thank you for keeping this thread alive :)
exactly 1 month from today...we will once again hear and see them perform for all the fangods who waited patiently for their return...but this time, it's even more meaningful because they decided to return as "ONE" :)
..i'm sad that i still don't have a ticket, but i'm still praying for a miracle to happen ^.~

Guest adikkeluangman

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for the month of May 2014
Bp8uWAxIYAAlUSE.jpg

Check out the chart rankings for the month of May 2014 (May 1 - May 31) below!

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking

RankArtist & TitleGAON CountAgency & Distributor
1g.o.d - The Lone Duckling74,749,801iHQ / CJ E&M
2EXO-K - Overdose67,444,250SM / Kt music
3IU - My Old Story66,307,579Loen Tree / Loen
4JungGiGo ft. Beenzino - Want U61,635,481Starship X / Loen
5Fly To The Sky - You You You54,353,651A&G Modes / Loen
6IU ft. Kim Chang Wan - Meaning Of You49,481,950Loen Tree / Loen
7Wheesung - Night And Day40,281,618YMC / Kt music
8IU - When Love Passes40,152,071Loen Tree / Loen
9HIGH4 ft. IU - Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms39,557,642N.A.P Ent / Loen
10Baek Ji Young - Fervor36,543,214WS Ent / Loen

Online Downloads For The Month

RankArtist & TitleDownload CountLabel & Distributor1g.o.d - The Lone Duckling679,892iHQ / CJ E&M2IU - My Old Story644,141Loen Tree / Loen3JungGiGo ft. Beenzino - Want U575,883Starship X / Loen4EXO-K - Overdose550,077SM / Kt music5Fly To The Sky - You You You528,778A&G Modes / Loen6IU ft. Kim Chang Wan - Meaning Of You
490,994Loen Tree / Loen7IU - When Love Passes430,694Loen Tree / Loen8Wheesung - Night And Day412,680YMC / Kt music9Baek Ji Young - Fervor401,347WS Ent / Loen10Jung In ft. Gary - Your Scent366,141Leessang Company / Loen

Online Streams For The Month

RankArtist & TitleStreaming CountLabel & Distributor1g.o.d - The Lone Duckling17,490,054iHQ / CJ E&M2HIGH4 ft. IU - Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms17,179,479N.A.P Ent / Loen3Akdong Musician - 200%16,041,329YG / Kt music4EXO-K Overdose15,195,724SM / Kt music5JungGiGo ft. Beenzino - Want U15,012,423Starship X / Loen6Park Hyo Shin - Wild Flower14,458,490Jellyfish Ent / CJ E&M7A Pink - Mr. Chu14,171,520A Cube / Loen8IU - My Old Story13,104,855Loen Tree / Loen9Soyu & JungGiGo ft. Lil Boi - Some12,245,244Starship X / Loen10Akdong Musician - Give Love11,469,987YG / Kt music

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/gaon-chart-releases-chart-rankings-for-the-month-of-may-2014

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/god-expands-their-15th-anniversary-tour-from-2-shows-to-10-shows

g.o.d expands their 15th anniversary tour from 2 shows to 10 shows

I hope that all the tickets for the additional shows will be sold out too...

지오디 oppa, hwaiting!!! ♡♡♡

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d Changes Seoul Concerts to National Tour
As a 15th anniversary project, g.o.d will be greeting fans all across the country. 
68366002.jpg

Although originally scheduled to put on two shows in Seoul on July 12 and 13 for the g.o.d 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert, g.o.d has decided to organize a national tour with the strong support from fans.
As this concert celebrates g.o.d′s 15th anniversary as well as the group′s reunion with all five members in 12 years, the concert received much attention from media and SNS for its ticketing process. The concert completely sold out once ticketing began, and fans, who weren′t able to grab tickets, began to request for additional shows. 
With the national tour, g.o.d will start from Seoul before moving onto Gwangju, Busan, Daegu, and Daejeon for a total of eight shows. 
Currently pouring its heart and seoul into the new album coming out in July, g.o.d is working hard to meet with fans as five members for the first in 12 years at the concert. 
Meanwhile, g.o.d will hold its 15th anniversary concert on July 12 and 13. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68366/god-adds-more-concert-shows

@blue_izce8 This is your chance to grab the tickets. :D

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d Unveils New Teaser for Upcoming 15th Anniversary Album
Celebrating 15 years since its debut, g.o.d revealed a new teaser video for its new album to come.
56781512.jpg

On June 17, a short 30-second teaser was released through g.o.d’s official webpage. The teaser showed the hands of the members as the ‘O’ in the g.o.d was replaced by 5, pronounced ‘O’ in Korean, creating ‘g.5.d’ and referring to the reunion of all five members. 
Starting June 18, a teaser video for each member will be released at noon (KST). 

Meanwhile, g.o.d will be organizing a nation tour after fans requested for more shows. The tour will begin on July 12 in Seoul before heading to Gwangju, Busan, Daegu, and Daejeon for a total of 8 concerts. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68519/god-releases-teaser

So much feels. Let me cry first. The teaser is so brilliant and I expect the song will be in the album too. :( 
-----g.o.d Reveals Surprise Teaser Video for Their 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert Tour
The ‘nation’s group’ g.o.d is signaling the launch of their long awaited comeback concert. On June 17, the group released a brand new teaser video through their official YouTube account.
In the teaser clip, you can see that the ‘o’ in g.o.d slowly turns into a ‘5,’ to display ‘g.5.d,’ which symbolizes the group as a complete whole. Although it’s a minor change, it gives meaning to the fact that all five members are joining together once again, after a long time of doing their own individual activities.
The members of g.o.d have also prepared special fan service for their fans that have waited years for the group to reunite. Starting on June 18, for a period of two days, they will be revealing individual video teasers for each member.
2014617123758o6g1pup_T5_82923_99_2014061

Fans are anxiously waiting for and anticipating a new side of g.o.d. The group will begin their 15th anniversary nationwide concert tour on July 12 and 13 at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium. Due to high numbers of requests for additional dates, they extended the reunion concerts to eight more stops in Seoul, Gwangju, Busan, Daegu, and Daejeon, which will be held throughout August.
god-reunion-concert.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/17/g-o-d-reveals-surprise-teaser-video-for-their-15th-anniversary-reunion-concert-tour/#.U6EVno2Sxc8

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young Runs Out of a Dark Stairwell in g.o.d’s Comeback Teaser
Stepping out from the darkness, g.o.d revealed a new member teaser for Son Ho Young for the group’s long-awaited reunion.
97079417.jpg

On June 18, g.o.d released a very symbolic teaser for Son Ho YOung, who scrambles up a dark stairwell. Although he started fast, Son Ho Young quickly loses breath and slows down as he sees himself crouching down in despair in the corner. 
Brushing the dark image of himself away, Son Ho Young continues until he finally reaches the top to be met by a beautiful sunset. He puts on his earphones as g.o.d’s debut song To My Mother fills his ears. 
The teaser ends with the words, “Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.” 
g.o.d will be releasing member teasers for fans, who have been waiting several years for a new album. 
g.o.d will also embark on a national tour starting July. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68628/god-releases-new-teaser
-----Son Ho Young of g.o.d Stars on Group’s First Comeback Teaser
The “nation’s group” g.o.d is triggering goosebumps among their thousands of fans with the release of the group’s first comeback teaser featuring member Son Ho Young on June 18.
The teaser showed Son Ho Young hurriedly climbing up the emergency stairway of a building and passing through an older, sad version of himself. He doesn’t stop climbing up until he reached the top of the building just in time for the sunrise. He then puts on his earphones and g.o.d’s song, “Dear Mother,” plays. Finally, he is shown in a suit and cheering for the group is heard in the background. The words “Sorry for making you wait long” are flashed on screen before everything turns to black.
Fans responded positively to the teaser saying that the video gave them goosebumps while some said the video made them cry.
This is the first of the five individual teaser videos to be released starting on June 18 for a period of two days. The group is making their comeback as a five-member group on their 15th year anniversary this year.
g.o.d will have their 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert on July 12-13 at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/17/son-ho-young-of-g-o-d-stars-on-groups-first-comeback-teaser/#.U6J59I2Sxc8

-----

Archived