Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo Thanks Honey Lee for Persuading Yoon Kye Sang to Come Back to g.o.d
kim-tae-woo-honey-lee-800x450.jpg

g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo revealed that Honey Lee had a big part in the reunion of g.o.d.
On June 19, Kim Tae Woo appeared on CBS’s “Kim Jung Hyun’s News Show” and explained that, “Yoon Kye Sang worked hard as an actor to be in the position he’s in today and I’m sure it was hard for him to come back as a singer. However, celebrities are more credulous than you would think. I think he decided to do it because the people around him said good things about it. I think the opinion of his girlfriend Honey Lee, was what helped him make the final decision.”
Continuing on, Kim Tae Woo said, “Thankfully, Honey Lee was a fan of g.o.d. So, I requested her to put in a good word about coming back to the group. We received a lot of help from her.”
Last month, g.o.d released “Ugly Duckling,” which placed high on various music charts. Kim Tae Woo explained, “The fact that it’s our 15th year anniversary and that there are fans who have been patiently waiting for us was what helped us decide to make this comeback.”
He was in charge of the production for this album and revealed the behind the scene stories at the studio. He said, “Since the members are professionals at this, all I did was give them direction. It’s been a long time since all five members gathered so whenever we met at the studio, we would be busy chatting away and because of that, the recording expenses was high. After meeting all the members, I think I’m the one that changed the most. I got married and am now a father of a child and a president of an agency.” Currently, he is in charge of Soul Shop Entertainment and has debuted a rookie singer named Megan Lee.
On July 12 and July 13, g.o.d will be holding their “god 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert ” at the Seoul Jamsil Stadium. They will be doing a tour and are planning on holding a total of eight shows.
Kim Tae Woo made a funny comment: “The average age of the group is 39 years old. In order to prepare for the tour, we are riding bicycles to manage our health.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/18/kim-tae-woo-thanks-honey-lee-for-persuading-yoon-kye-sang-to-come-back-to-g-o-d/#.U6OtmY2Sxc8

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Brushes Off His Stressful Day in g.o.d Teaser
Unveiling one member teaser at a time, g.o.d released the teaser for Danny.
BqjMU3sCYAA5Kn_.png

In the teaser, released on June 20, Danny heads out to the studio to practice his acting. When things don’t go his way, he shows frustration and stress, until g.o.d’s song I Love You, and Please Remember begins to play and a smile blossoms on his face. 
Meanwhile, g.o.d will be holding a national concert tour starting July 12.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68861/god-releases-new-teaser

I try not to watch this teasers at this moment.... -----g.o.d release Danny An's individual teaser video
20140620125838_53a3b16dbbcc6_1.jpg

g.o.d released individual teaser video of Danny An.
On June 20th, Danny An's individual teaser video was released through g.o.d's official YouTube channel, and it is arousing great sense of nostalgia among many fans.
The teaser video starts out by Danny An driving somewhere after his schedules, and it also shows Danny An rehearsing for his drama in a studio.
Danny An is spending busy days because of his acting career these days, and the teaser video seems to be showing Danny An's daily lives.
As he turns the audio in his car, an old song of g.o.d gets played, and many people are showing great reactions for the nostalgic atmosphere that the video contains.
The video ends by showing Danny An showing a light smile, and showing a sharp look in suit.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=308242

Guest adikkeluangman

INFINITE talk about competing against g.o.d & FLY TO THE SKY
20140620170838_53a3ec0699f3d_1.jpg

INFINITE left a comment about competing against g.o.d and FLY TO THE SKY.
During an interview that they recently had with magazine '@star1', INFINITE talked about competing against g.o.d and FLY TO THE SKY, who were top idol groups back in early 2000s.
Sung Kyu said, "g.o.d and FLY TO THE SKY were my dream, and I grew up while listening to them. When they came back with new albums, all I could think of was that they did not change at all. I was amazed by how long they could continue their career."
He went on, "It was a great honor that we were nominated for #1 along with them. After that, I thought that I should become an idol star that younger musicians will be able to admire."
Hoya said, "We came back after about a year of break, and we met a lot of new singers. All of them were doing their best, and they were good. I hope to keep working with them, not fiercely competing against them."
Meanwhile, INFIINTE's full interview can be viewed on July edition of '@star1'.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=308304
I think this is second time they talk about g.o.d and FTTS.

Guest adikkeluangman

Producer Kim Tae Woo Reminisces about the Past as g.o.d in New Teaser
96778177.jpg

Remembering the good old days, g.o.d released the third member teaser for Kim Tae Woo.
The teaser was released on June 23 showing Kim Tae Woo in the studio as a producer. He begins to remember the days when Kim Tae Woo was singing Words I Want to Say from his first solo album in 2006. But soon, his memory travels even deeper into the past as a smile appears on his face, hearing g.o.d’s Lie from 2000. 
It has not been announced what these teasers are for. . 
Meanwhile, g.o.d will start its national tour on July 12 in Seoul. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68980/god-releases-teaser

So much feels and I'm not ready. Two teasers left for Joon and Kyesang. I guess it will be released on Wednesday and Friday.

Guest adikkeluangman

Megan Lee chooses the best-looking g.o.d member and how long it took to record '8dayz' for 'International bnt'
Bq5IuDBCAAE6IgE.jpg

Megan Lee shared the story behind her debut song "8dayz" and more for 'International bnt'!
Megan Lee revealed how long it took to record "8dayz", "Kim Tae Woo is really sweet like an older brother, but he is very picky as a producer. While recording the song '8dayz', the first verse took [5-6 hours to record]. It took a whole month to complete the song. Although it was difficult, I think I learned a lot in terms of music."
"I once met my g.o.d sunbaenims for the first time at the office, and I was surprised upon meeting Yoon Kye Sang sunbaenim. He is really handsome in person."
She also relayed her thanks to her mentors, "I am so thankful to Kim Tae Woo sunbaenim and the 'Birth of a Great Star' mentors Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park) sunbaenim and Shin Seung Hoon sunbaenim who helped me to become a singer. Through them, I gained a dream and hope, so I could work hard in this path [as a singer]."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/megan-lee-chooses-the-best-looking-god-member-and-how-long-it-took-to-record-8dayz-for-international-bnt

She got nice taste....! So the guys meet up, practicing and maybe recording at Taewoo studio. 
-----HotSechGodRG to comeback through new OnStyle entertainment program, "WISH"
Bq5siLcCMAAMpDW.jpg

"HotSechGodRG" was aired on Korea’s cable channel, OnStyle, and was extremely popular among the fans of the 4 legendary 90’s boy groups, H.O.T, Sechs Kies, g.o.d and NRG, and so they will be coming back through a new show titled "WISH".
H.O.T’s Moon Heejun, Sechs Kies’ Eun Jiwon, g.o.d’s Danny An and NRG’s Chun Myunghoon, the original members of OnStyle’s “HotSechGodRG” will also be starring on OnStyle’s new entertainment program “WISH”, which is an abbreviation of “Where Is my Super Hero?”
"WISH" will be a show in which the members of "HotSechGodRG" will be carrying out missions, and they have already begun filming the first episode in Seoul on the 24th of June.
The first air date has not yet been confirmed, however it is planning to be aired some time in the middle of July.
Will you be tuning in?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/89758756548/hotsechgodrg-coming-back-through-entertainment-program

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Joon Hyung Skateboards through Seoul in g.o.d Teaser
Proving age is nothing but a number, g.o.d’s biggest brother and leader, Park Joon Hyung unveiled his teaser.
25861787.jpg

The teaser was released on June 25, showing Park Joon Hyung riding his g.o.d skateboard through different parts of Seoul, twisting and turning along the way, even pulling a few tricks here and there. 
While he got his board, Park Joon Hyung played g.o.d’s Observation from its first album. 
Although no details have been released about its comeback, g.o.d has released four member teasers. Yoon Kye Sang’s teaser is the last to be revealed. 
Meanwhile, g.o.d will begin its national comeback concert tour on July 12. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69206/god-releases-teaser

As expected, Kyesang will be the last for teaser. I'm so not ready for Friday. 
Bq86FL0CEAEezam.jpg
---

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang is Left in the Darkness in g.o.d Teaser
Completing the five, g.o.d released the teaser video for Yoon Kye Sang, who found his way back to the group.
80669677.jpg

On June 27, g.o.d’s fifth video teaser focused on Yoon Kye Sang, who sat in front of plenty of lights, as cameras took several photos of him in the shoot. However, one by one, the cameras and spotlights disappeared, leaving the g.o.d member alone in the darkness. He takes out his earphones as g.o.d’s Road, which came out in 2001. 
The teaser also revealed the date July 1 and the words, “A Sky Blue Promise.” Sky blue is the color of g.o.d’s fanclub, fangod. 
g.o.d will release its eighth official album on July 9. Pre-orders for the album will start on June 27 at 2PM (KST). 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69427/god-releases-teaser

The good thing is the album will release on second week. They got ample time to stay on chart on next month.
===g.o.d Release 5th Teaser Feat. Yoon Kye Sang
The long-standing idol group g.o.d is most likely to have a comeback in the first week of July. Although not confirmed, the date seems most likely, according to insiders. 
g.o.d initially planned to release a new song on July 2, aiming to top the music charts for all of July. However, with the photo shoot for the album jacket being delayed, the music release also had to be pushed back. 
Another insider claimed that the group will officially announce their comeback date sometime this week. g.o.d is rumored to have had a lot of trouble picking the title track, as the album quality is very high and the title track kept being changed. The album is said to be extremely varied in genres, as they touch upon their strong genres, from club dance tunes to sad ballads. 
The first generation idol group also released its fifth teaser, and while there are various dates being shared for its comeback, the video puts the date of July 1. This fifth teaser focused on Yoon Kye Sang and also has the words, “Sorry for making you wait so long.” 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/26/g-o-d-release-5th-teaser-feat-yoon-kye-sang/#.U65SfY2Sxc8

Road is my fave song from g.o.d, and kyesang teaser has that song.Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :xWhoaaaaaaa, I really wanna see them together again on stage.
---Btw, anyone here watching olive's tv share house?Kekekeke, because there is Hoyong, I try watching it.Oooh, I hope it get english subbed.

Guest adikkeluangman

H.S.g.R are back to win women's hearts through upcoming variety show 'WISH'
H.S.g.R (H.O.T's Moon Hee Jun, Sechskies' Eun Ji Won, g.o.d's Danny Ahn, and NRG's Chun Myung Hoon) are coming back together again through their upcoming variety show OnStyle's 'WISH' ('Where Is My Super Hero')!
BrB3bJrCEAEKb52.jpg

The 'handsome boys of the 20th century' will host a new variety show on which they will seek to win the hearts of women (20-34 years of age) with their hero-like qualities. The show will also follow them on their mission to receive 69,950 likes on their SNS page to hold a guerilla open concert. The 69,950 stands for the number of seats that have to be filled at Jamsil Olympic Stadium for a concert to be sold out.
'WISH' is set to premiere mid-July!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/hsgr-are-back-to-win-womens-hearts-through-upcoming-variety-show-wish

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2014wish

achil said:Btw, anyone here watching olive's tv share house?Kekekeke, because there is Hoyong, I try watching it.Oooh, I hope it get english subbed.

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d to Pre-Release ‘Sky Blue Promise’ from ‘g.o.d Chapter 8 ′Album
Reunited and feeling good, the g.o.d members unveiled a short video, giving a preview of their new song, ready to be pre-released.
51538744.jpg

On June 30, g.o.d released a short video of all five g.o.d members greeting each other and having fun like old times, as their new track, Sky Blue Promise played in the background. The g.o.d members sang about what they will do from this point onward and also about missing the good ol’ days when g.o.d and JYP Entertainment worked together. 
Sky Blue Promise will be released on July 1. g.o.d’s eighth album, g.o.d chapter 8 will be released on July 9. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69548/god-releases-teaser
-----g.o.d introduce a sixth member in group teaser for 'Sky Blue Promise'?
With the g.o.d's is finally happening, the men have released their first group teaser.
BrWWU1HCQAEqltz.jpg

After starting off with a deep bow, all five guys head-bob to a snippet of "Sky Blue Promise". Along for the ride is a huge brown teddy pair that is the perfect compliment to the short, but cute clip, and would make an adorable 6th member. 
There is also a preview of the lyrics which say, "g.o.d, it's a big day, should we go out on 'dad, where are you going?', g.o.d and JYP, we missed those times'." Recall that g.o.d's fan balloon color is sky blue. It seems as though the song will be a dedication to the devoted fans who have stayed with the group over the years.
"Sky Blue Promise" is one of the many new songs that will be featured in their upcoming album and concert in honor of their 15th anniversary. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/god-introduce-a-sixth-member-in-group-teaser-for-sky-blue-promise
----All Five g.o.d Members Come Together for “Sky Blue Promise” Preview
Veteran boy band g.o.d has uploaded a teaser for the upcoming single “Sky Blue Promise,” which is scheduled for release on July 1. The new video was posted on the group’s official YouTube page.
BrW2BiFCYAAW4eH.png

An accompanying caption reads, “Another sudden surprise for you! The teaser for ‘Sky Blue Promise’ is out now, and the song will be available from July 1. Look forward to a heartwarming track that expresses g.o.d’s characters. It will be available for digital download from noon on July 1.”
The video features the group singing a short refrain which makes reference to JYP, or Park Jin Young, who used to produce them, and also practicing bowing before the camera, and to each other.
The new track is the follow-up to May’s “The Lone Duckling,” and precedes the release of the boys’ long-awaited comeback album, their first since 2005. The new album will be released online on July 8, and will be available in stores as of the following day. g.o.d will also be performing comeback concerts on July 12 and 13 at Seoul’s Olympic Complex in Jamsil.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/29/all-five-g-o-d-members-come-together-for-sky-blue-promise-preview/#.U7FWnZSSxwI
----From Koreaboo:
Also, a representative from Sidus HQ announced that g.o.d will be releasing 4 music videos for the release of their 8th official album, in which 2 music videos will be originals for 2 of their listed songs, while the other 2 music videos will show fans the making process of the music videos.

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d pre-releases 'Sky Blue Promise' MV ahead of upcoming album
g.o.d has come back with the news that they will release their album on July 8! But they didn't come empty handed as they've dropped a digital single today as well to follow up after their earlier pre-release "The Lone Duckling".
Brbf35ZCUAA_iIZ.jpg

The new single today is titled "Sky Blue Promise", which also serves as a pre-release for their album to come. Like the song title, this song was prepared to keep their promise to their fans (fanclub color: sky blue) about returning.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/god-pre-releases-sky-blue-promise-mv-ahead-of-upcoming-album
------g.o.d Releases the Much Awaited Music Video for “Sky Blue Promise”
The long-standing idol group g.o.d has finally dropped the music video for their pre-release track, “Sky Blue Promise.” 
Brbnaj3CcAAjxyI.png

A follow-up to their previous hit digital single “Ugly Duckling“, “Sky Blue Promise” is also written by popular songwriting team Duble Sidekick. 
Pre-released on July 1, “Sky Blue Promise” is a classic g.o.d medium tempo song, with spin-off lyrics from g.o.d’s “One Candle” from their third album. It is being dubbed as “the second ‘Sky Blue Balloon‘”, as “Sky Blue Promise” is also a song dedicated to g.o.d’s fans. 
The music video for “Sky Blue Promise” shows various behind-the-scenes of g.o.d members working on their upcoming comeback album. 
g.o.d., who have reunited after a nine-year hiatus, will release their much awaited album on July 8 digitally, with offline albums being released on July 9. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/g-o-d-releases-the-much-awaited-music-video-for-sky-blue-promise/#.U7JFRY2Sxc8
-----But why the MV not in HD!!!! Wae....
g.o.d Pre-Releases ′Sky Blue Promise′
g.o.d teased its comeback with a song addressed to its fans.
14005094.jpg

At noon on July 1, the group released the track Sky Blue Promise from its upcoming eighth studio album. The lyrics of the medium-tempo song is a spinoff of One Candle, and the song itself brings back memories with a style reminiscent of Sky Blue Balloon.
The music video released at the same time as the song shows scenes of the member recording the song.
g.o.d′s 8th album will be released online on July 8 and offline on July 9. The group will also hold its 15th anniversary concert on July 12 and 13.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69666/god-releases-a-new-song

I need pictures in HD too... oppa-wae

Guest soclose

Thanks @adikkeluangman for all the updates on g.o.d.

Watching the "Sky Blue Promise" mv brought happy tears to my eyes.....I have missed them so much. I spazz when I watched their interaction with each other. Their close friendship and ease with each other. I was happy to see Kyesang too. They are truly jjang.

I can't wait to purchase their album. 
10488339_721013797957094_184481051587323563_n_zps0da76404.jpg(/img)

I am so excited to see and hear our god is back again.

The boys did keep their promises that one day they will come back and sing for us again.

I can't wait to get their new album.

Friends at here, wave hands....long time no see la........ 

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d sweeps 8 charts with 'Sky Blue Promise'
g.o.d has swept 8 charts with their pre-release "Sky Blue Promise"!
The veteran group released their promise to their fans at noon KST on the 1st. It's a medium-tempo song that features g.o.d's trademark sound. It's a spin-off from their "One Candle" from their 3rd album. Some of the featured lyrics in the song, include, "We came to keep the vow we made saying we'd meet again when we left. You & me when the sky blue balloons were everywhere. Sorry we made you wait so long." To no one's surprise, the song swept through Melon, Mnet, Olleh, Naver, Genie, Bugs, Cyworld, and Monkey3. 
g.o.d said, "This feels like a dream. We don't know how to give back to the fans' big love. We were so worried until yesterday, but we're thankful and happy that we got #1 again."
Their album will be out on the 8th, so stay tuned!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/god-sweeps-8-charts-with-sky-blue-promise
-----g.o.d Achieves All-Kill on Music Charts with “Sky Blue Promise”
Legendary idol group g.o.d has topped various digital music charts with their latest digital single “Sky Blue Promise“. 
A follow-up to their previous digital single “Ugly Duckling” which also topped numerous digital music charts, “Sky Blue Promise” has done it once again, proving the popularity of the long-standing idol group. 
“Sky Blue Promise”, released on July 1, managed to top nine different charts: Melon, Mnet, Olleh Music, Naver Music, Genie, Bugs Music, Soribada, Cyworld Music, and Monkey3. 
On topping the major music charts, the members of g.o.d announced, “it’s just like a dream. We don’t know how to repay our fans for their dedication. We were so anxious until yesterday, but with these number ones, we are happy and thankful.” 
“Sky Blue Promise” is a pre-release track, as g.o.d’s full-length album will be released on July 8 digitally, with the physical album set for a July 9 release. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/01/g-o-d-achieves-all-kill-on-music-charts-with-sky-blue-promise/#.U7OAq42Sxc8
Dabin9307 said:

Friends at here, wave hands....long time no see la........ 

N"war, blue_izce8.....wave hands.. where is ck16....hope to see her at here to share the great news of our god reunion..

I wanted to fly to Seoul to watch their concert live..........

I also need to get friend from Seoul to help me to get this new album.....

I feel like i'm alive again.....full of joy and happiness..

Guest adikkeluangman

As you know g.o.d opened new YouTube channel. So please go and subscribe and watch videos from this channel and make the views increase.http://www.youtube.com/user/g5dofficial

god 15th Anniversary Concert Teaser

Watching this again made me feels so much and feels like the first time.
- god Surprise Teaser!I really like the symbolism that they used for this. I wonder if the music will be a part of their new song in the album.

blue_izce8

said:N'war, any news about the additional concert dates outside seoul? I really want to see these guys LIVE!

:(

Guest adikkeluangman

[god] ComeBack Teaser No1 (Ver.손호영)Watching this again made me so much feels. I remember crying when saw it first. Glad to see his healthy like this. Thanks to coordi stylist to get him in good look. Knowing his style, sometime...
-----Foreign reggae artist has Korean subway buzzing with his cover of g.o.d's 'One Candle' 
A Foreign reggae artist got a subway crowd buzzing with his awesome cover of g.o.d's hit from 14 years ago, "One Candle".
BrocmHcCMAEF112.jpg

A Korean citizen named Sunghyuk Park captured the video taken from Line 2 at the Seoul National University stop and posted it onto his personal Facebook page. The post went viral and has received nearly 17,000 shares in one day.
http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/07/foreign-reggae-artist-has-korean-subway-buzzing-with-his-cover-of-gods-one-candle
Joon tweet about it

아~~~~~ 지인쨔루 이분 쨩쨩쨔앙!!! Oh man this dude is THE BEST!!! 이분챳개 도와주세요! 교대역에서 외국인이 부른 GOD의 '촛불 하나': http://t.co/hMEJH6C6c0 #지오디 #KPOP #KOREA #지오디

— god Joon Park (@godJoonPark)

July 3, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

IU Fulfills Her Wish by Featuring in g.o.d.’s 8th Full Length Album
IU fulfilled her long time wish by featuring in g.o.d.’s new album.
70047002.jpg

An afiiliate of g.o.d. told Newsen on July 4, “IU featured in a song called Sing for Me (translated) which is included in g.o.d.’s 8th full length album. It is not the title song.”
An affiliate of IU also told Newsen, “IU recently finished recording with g.o.d. The featuring was accomplished when Kim Tae Woo made the suggestion.”
IU is widely known as a long time fan of g.o.d. IU’s affiliate also added, “IU was very happy to be featuring in g.o.d.’s album.”
Meanwhile, g.o.d.’s 8th full length album will be released through online and offline on July 8 and 9, respectively. 
g.o.d. will also be launching a national concert tour starting with Seoul on July 12 and 13, Gwangju on August 2 and 3, Busan on August 15 and 16, Daegu on August 23 and 24 and Daejeon on August 30 and 31.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/70047/iu-features-in-god-album
-----Kim Tae Woo reveals Son Ho Young received brand name goods worth $30,000 from fans
Kim Tae Woo revealed member Son Ho Young used to receive amazing gifts during g.o.d's peak popularity!
god-Kim-Tae-Woo-Son-Ho-Young_1404486702_

While talking about fans and methods fans used to let artists know how much they liked them, Kim Tae Woo spoke up and said, "In 2001 when g.o.d was doing very well, Son Ho Young got so much gifts for his birthday that it filled up 2/3 of his room. The next day, we all opened up the presents together. One of the boxes was full of brand name bags and watches. They were worth about 30 million KRW (approximately $29,700 USD) at the market price back then."
SEE ALSO: g.o.d sweeps 8 charts with 'Sky Blue Promise'
When the MCs expressed their shock at the expensive presents, Kim Tae Woo explained, "I think the fans [among groups] were competing with each other on giving better presents to their artists."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/kim-tae-woo-reveals-son-ho-young-received-brand-name-goods-worth-30000-from-fans

So does IU the only singer that got featured. The excitement is killing me. I always thought Danny got more gifts during their heyday. But then Hoi fans loves him more.

Guest adikkeluangman

Reaction surprise video of the first track!

Reaction surprise fourth track video!

Saturday Night M/V Teaser

My heart can't take this anymore!

Archived