Guest adikkeluangman

Guest biathanatos

Hi yall~

Saw g.o.d. on Music Bank this past Friday and nearly had a heart attack... was watching the show live stream for TVXQ but totally wasn't expecting g.o.d., and holy crap I almost lost it. The first time I got into kpop was during their heydey, and though I forgot about kpop for something like 10yrs haha, g.o.d. at that time were my fav kpop group, always thought they were by far the best and most talented out of all the kpop idols during that time... Their "To Mother" still makes me tear up every time.... Anyway, just rewatched the MuBank perf and a bunch of their old MVs and wanted to drop by and spazz a bit. Seeing them perform "Lie" was amazingly nostalgic, and they've still got it. Son HoYoung still has the same babyface too, hehe.

Sorry if this has been discussed here already, but are they planning to reunite? That would be... freaking amazing. :w00t:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biathanatos, we all hope that they'll have an official reunion plan. But so far nothing is confirmed. They're all busy with their own solo projects. I think there's an article about it on previous 1-2 pages.

vic_taebin, thank you for the link.

Yup, the boys're amazing.

I've seen them performing together on some occassions but like N'war said not on TV.

It's on Music Core show. I hope they'll do more shows like that.

That'll be awesome to watch.

Guest adikkeluangman

Bout the KyeSang or reps statement, the reporters sure like to hype up nothing. These three bros don't want to disturb each other schedule if they want to. Even the tv station also know who to invite. It better be proper reunion/comeback for all of them instead one time appearance.

Stars perform past hits on Music Bank’s 600th special, “Legends of Music Bank”

The episode was especially special today in that it was the first time Danny Ahn, Kim Tae Woo, and Son Ho Young joined together to perform their past 2000 hit track, “Lies.”

The song is the title track off of their third official album and won triple crowns on music programs at the time. Although fans were able to see the members through various variety shows, this will be the first time they’ve come together in nearly five years since 2006.

Danny Ahn commented, “I have no idea how long it’s been since I’ve stood on stage with the g.o.d. members. I’m a bit worried since it’s been so long, but I’m also just as happy. I also don’t have that much stage experience compared to Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo, who have been busily promoting their solo albums. Just the fact that I’ll be on stage with them is so meaningful to me, I’m very excited.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/stars-perform-past-hits-on-music-banks-600th-special-legends-of-music-bank

Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young and Danny Ahn voice out their desire to get back together as g.o.d

Recently, three members of g.o.d, Kim Tae Woo, Song Ho Young and Danny Ahn, stood on stage together for the first time in five years to sing their year 2000 hit, “Lie“, for KBS 2TV “Music Bank”’s 600th episode special.

With Park Jun Hyung currently in America working as an actor, and Yoon Gye Sang busy due to clashing schedules because of his acting duties, only three of the members were able to reunite on stage for their special performance. Despite the absence of two members, however, the remaining trio still pulled off a hot stage, just like old times.

SPN met with the three g.o.d members for an interview in the waiting room before their performance, where they expressed their sheer joy for their reunion, and their desire to get back together as the five-member group g.o.d.

Son Ho Young stated, “My heart just fills up even when I just listen to the prelude. I keep thinking that I wouldn’t be like this, but whenever we’re together, my heart just flutters. I’m really happy.”

Danny Ahn expressed, “While Ho Young and Tae Woo have been active doing solo promotions, this is actually my first stage performance in five years, so I’m quite nervous. There are so many junior idol groups now that it feels a bit unfamiliar to me, but it’s still fun and interesting. I’m really happy that we’re able to stand on stage together after a long time.”

Kim Tae Woo added, “If Junhyung hyung comes to Korea this summer, we’ve agreed to seriously talk about getting together properly as g.o.d. All five members want this to happen, we’re thinking of even opening a tour at the end of the year.”

“We’re always open to the idea of getting together if the opportunity comes,” said the three members. They also laughed and joked, “Junhyung hyung is getting old, so we’re most worried whether he can even stand on stage.”

While the three members have been active in both the music industry and variety show programs, fellow member Yoon Gye Sang has been busy preparing for his new MBC drama, “The Best Love”, of which the pilot episode is set to broadcast come May 4th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/kim-tae-woo-son-ho-young-and-danny-ahn-voice-out-their-desire-to-get-back-together-as-g-o-d

Guest god_thebest

Recently I read Allkpop's article on Melon's top 100 songs of the 2000's and guess what i saw...

11. Lies - g.o.d

73. Road - g.o.d

85. Ordinary Day - g.o.d

The amazing part about this is that it's DIGITAL sales not physical album sales.

If it was physical sales... I would see g.o.d all over the charts ^^

It's good to see some poeple are still listening to g.o.d ^^

Thank you for the updates, N'war & god_thebest.

I can understand that the boys were bit nervous being on stage together after very long time.

But they pulled it out great.

Hopefully, they know fans are still out there supporting them.

And they'll do more performances like that.

Guest adikkeluangman

X-5 shows off their tall heights while next to g.o.d.

2011042501002492600183221.jpg

On April 24th, X-5’s official me2day shared a photo of the boys backstage of KBS’s “Music Bank” with their seniors g.o.d.

They wrote, “I am revealing a precious picture of us with our prestigious g.o.d. seniors backstage at KBS’s ‘Music Bank’ Do you see fangirl Jin? Kim Tae Woo is so! so! tall! and totally nice!! Our maknaes are already so tall, but standing beside Tae Woo senior…! Son Ho Young and Danny Ahn seniors are both so daebak ㅠㅠ.”

Kim Tae Woo is known for his tall height of 190 cm, so it was no surprise that netizens were shocked with the boys of X-5 being right on par. Jin is 189 cm, while Sulhu is 188 cm. Astonishingly enough, the group’s average height is 186 cm, so it’s no wonder that they fit right in with Kim Tae Woo.

Netizens commented, “They’re seriously of similar height with Kim Tae Woo, they must be so tall”, and“I’m so jealous!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/x-5-shows-off-their-tall-heights-while-next-to-g-o-d

Guest adikkeluangman

H.O.T.’s Jang Woo Hyuk revamps official homepage, reveals plans for comeback

Recently, singer Jang Woo Hyuk completely revamped his official homepage, ‘WH World‘, and earned explosive interest from his fans, generating over 15,000 hits in just under a day.

Through ‘WH World’, Jang Woo Hyuk alerted the public of his plans for a comeback. He also posted messages of support and congratulations from his junior singers like TVXQ, f(x), Danny Ahn, Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young, Mighty Mouth, Wheesung, Rainbow, Lee Hyun and many others.

Watch : [Danny Ahn] [Son Ho Young] [Kim Tae Woo] [Full Clip]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/h-o-t-s-jang-woo-hyuk-revamps-official-homepage-reveals-plans-for-comeback

Guest adikkeluangman

What do the lyrics behind some K-Pop hits mean?

Lyrics stand at the core of any song, but in the fast-paced world of K-Pop, we usually don’t pay attention to them until after an addictive hook already has us humming along.

With lyrics becoming more and more convoluted lately thanks to the hook song trend placing emphasis on catchy beats instead of meaning, Sports Seoul took the time to highlight some lyrics that are worth mentioning and divided them into the following six categories.

◆ Lyrics that move you to tears:

g.o.d.’s “To Mother” was the song that brought millions of children to tears when the group first debuted with it. The song features heartbreaking lyrics of a child cherishing everything his mother had done for him before she passed away. The lyrics aren’t sugar-coated and hit home hard. A part of it describes his mother gathering all the money she had to buy him a bowl of black noodles and another of his mother kneeling before policemen to beg pardon for a crime he had committed.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/what-do-the-lyrics-behind-some-k-pop-hits-mean

0309dna.jpg

Thank you for the updates, N'war.

I noticed a lot of artists make a comeback debut.

I'm excited to hear their songs again.

g.o.d, h.o.t., etc.

It'll be fun to watch them all in one performance/concert.

It feels like the old days.

Guest adikkeluangman

These manhwa are based from god during their time. It were made by g.o.d fans. I know it have been licensed. But I don't have money to buy this manhwa. I thought I saw it until Book 8. The manhwa title is Chocolate.

cho1j.jpg cho2.jpg cho3.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Family picture. Hoi, Amy (Hoi sister), Tae Woo and a friend. This was at 2008 when they went together to Ne-Yo concert.

0407superaimee.jpg

Happy 31th Birthday, Kim Tae Woo!~

Guest adikkeluangman

htm_20110511154738c000c010-005.JPG

9. “Tada~ Jaekyung unni with seniors god’s Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo. They’d look good as a project co-ed trio, right?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/rainbows-jisook-shares-behind-the-scenes-selcas

Guest godlilola

Recently I read Allkpop's article on Melon's top 100 songs of the 2000's and guess what i saw...

11. Lies - g.o.d

73. Road - g.o.d

85. Ordinary Day - g.o.d

The amazing part about this is that it's DIGITAL sales not physical album sales.

If it was physical sales... I would see g.o.d all over the charts ^^

It's good to see some poeple are still listening to g.o.d ^^

:w00t:wow...i love it!!! :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest god_thebest

Oh my g.o.d.

Finding this forum is impossible...

Can someone fix on how to find this forum easier?

• 2 months later...

Archived