Guest adikkeluangman

Guest HoiSang

^ yesh yesh! please do join Joon Hyung oppa's page! he's trying to gather all the FANgods' together, and with that, he might try to do a god comeback just for all of us! :D and he's seriously so nice and sweet, even replying to all the fans who's commenting in his page! it really feels surreal, but i feel immensely blessed and happy to a be a fan of his! <3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gmarie

^ yesh yesh! please do join Joon Hyung oppa's page! he's trying to gather all the FANgods' together, and with that, he might try to do a god comeback just for all of us! :D and he's seriously so nice and sweet, even replying to all the fans who's commenting in his page! it really feels surreal, but i feel immensely blessed and happy to a be a fan of his! <3

yeah, he is a nice fella eh? *^.^*

he also has a twitter: @godJoonPark

spread the word!

<3

Guest glitzyglam

I don't have a facebook, but yesterday when I found out about his twitter (through Danny!) I got SO FREAKING EXCITED :D

I really hope god can make a comeback<3

Hoyoung hasn't been really active on twitter lately though, huh? ):

lol, love how Jjoon is so active on the internet.... LOL it reminds me of how he used to talk about how he was too old to use computers... and he was always bored because all the boys would always be playing computer games, and he didn't know how- hehehe<3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the updates & info.

I'll check Joon's FB page then.

Maybe we'll get a clue of what's going with the boys these days.

janmarie08, I'm not sure where you could watch the show with English sub.

It's so rare to find any god files online these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest shinhdeplol

H.O.T’s Moon Hee Jun tells g.o.d’s Son Ho Young: “The winner reunites their group!”

e8nHg.jpg

JTBC‘s ‘Idol Quiz Show – 1st Generation Idols’ Special‘ saw an interesting pitch from H.O.T‘s Moon Hee Jun to former g.o.d member, Son Ho Young.

The two were quite competitive throughout the show as they contended for victory. In order to spice things up even further, Moon Hee Jun put something quite interesting on the line.

The former leader of H.O.T. turned to Son Ho Young and proposed, “Whoever wins [this competition] needs to regroup their old team.” Son Ho Young accepted, and the studio erupted with cheers over this exciting bet.

Who will win the competition and revive their old group?

Stay tuned to allkpop for the competition’s results!

Source & Image: OSEN

Taken from: ALLKPOP

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the updates & picture.

I would like to see god in reunion performance/concert.

That'll be awesome.

I saw their picture together for Taewoo's wedding. :wub:

It's been too long since they're all get together like that.

• 11 months later...
Guest jasmine1222

Just wondering if I'm too late to become g.o.d fan only after somany years later. I'm now doing all the reading that you guys posted.

• 2 months later...
Guest ethanwoo

Kim Tae Woo – former lead vocalist of K-Pop idol group g.o.d. – has been chosen to be the lead actor for a new global musical <The Lost Garden>, which will take place at Shanghai Mercedes-Benz Arena in June. 

‘The Lost Garden’ is dramatization of distinguished 19th Century Irish novelist Oscar Wilde’s Classic ‘The Selfish Giant’. ‘The Lost Garden’ portrays a journey of an innocent girl and her companions’ efforts to soothe and staunches a selfish giant’s hollow soul. This new musical is to allow the audience residing in a lonely and inanimate society to reconnect with their lost childhood memories with heartwarming music and mesmerizing performance that will comfort and soothe their wounded hearts.
2013043011113778_1_rstarbmn.jpg 

Kim Tae Woo, who successfully made his debut as a musical actor in 2006 through ‘Altar Boys’, chose ‘The Lost Garden’ as his comeback stage after 7 years of absence. Kim Tae Woo began his solo career after his  popular K-pop idol group ‘g.o.d’ disbanded. Now he has raised the ex-boy-band bar to a daunting level, and established himself as one of the most renowned Korean male artist who encompasses both powerful and romantic voice, which he will use to express inner struggles the giants faces in ‘The Lost Garden’. His hit singes include "I Love U Oh Thank U" and "Love Rain."

The world premiere of ‘The Lost Garden’ will take place at the Shanghai Mercedes-Benz Arena, which is one the largest complex where Super Junior, Big Bang, Jang Geun Suk, TVXQ, 2PM, and other popular artists have performed recently, now ‘The Lost Garden’ will extend the K-Wave hype at the Benz arena that can hold up to 18,000 audiences.

<The Lost Garden> starring Kim Tae Woo will be premiering at Shanghai Mercedes-Benz Arena from June 8th – 9th, followed by Thailand, Japan, Korea, and the US world tour.

Reference: http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10106423  (In courtesy of Caprism Inc. ) 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

By this time now, everyone should know about Son Ho Young situation.
Tweet from Joon:Everyone Please Pray 4 my brother Hoi & all the others who've been hurt by this incident & let him know we are ALL here 4 him ALWAYS~호영아사랑한다

-----g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung asks the public to refrain from writing negative comments regarding Son Ho Young and the recent unfortunate events
g.o.d's, Park Joon Hyung expressed his heart following the unfortunate series of events that have recently surrounded his fellow former member, Son Ho Young. He wrote on his Twitter, "As you know, our Ho Young is having a really hard time right now. Seeing my dongseng like this and being unable to do anything as an older hyung, I feel pained."
He also asked the public of a favor as he continued, "All I can do for him now is pray and always be here for him no matter what. So please everyone, do that for him as well. And also, try to put yourself in the shoes of those who have been receiving pain from these events, and please refrain from writing comments that don't help the situation." For the international fans, he added in English, "Everyone Please Pray 4 my brother Hoi & all the others who've been hurt by this incident & let him know we are ALL here 4 him ALWAYS~ We love you Ho Young". 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/gods-park-joon-hyung-asks-the-public-to-refrain-from-writing-negative-comments-regarding-son-ho-young-and-the-recent-unfortunate-events

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn Tweets, “I Just Saw Son Ho Young…Please Pray For Him”
On May 25, fellow G.O.D member Danny Ahn tweeted early in the morning, “I just saw Son Ho Young a couple hours ago. Because there is an allotted time for visiting hours, I wasn’t able to see much of him. Please pray for him, pray for him a lot.”
Danny Ahn’s tweet has been deleted since, but netizens have taken a screen capture and shared it in online community forums.
Another G.O.D member, Park Joon Hyung also tweeted, “Hello everyone, as you might already know, our Ho Young is going through a lot. Like an older brother, watching Son Ho Young go through this and not being able to do anything pains me as well. The only thing I can do is pray for him and be there for him when he needs someone. All of you can also be doing that for Son Ho Young as well.”
On May 23, Son Ho Young attempted to commit suicide following the shocking news of his girlfriend’s death, which has been speculated to have been caused by substantial debt.
http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/25/danny-ahn-tweets-i-just-saw-son-ho-young-please-pray-for-him
Danny Ahn and Lee Sang Bong leave words of encouragement for Son Ho Young

Following the heartbreaking whirlwind of events that has happened to Son Ho Young in the past week, his close celebrities came forward to express their distraught at the unfortunate happenings and asked the public for their prayers.  Fellow g.o.d member Danny Ahn tweeted on the morning of the 25th, "I saw my dongseng just the other night. Because we were both busy, I was only able to see him for a short time...Please pray for him more. A lot more." Danny Ahn has since deleted his tweet, possibly to show respect for Son Ho Young's privacy during this sensitive time.  Designer Lee Sang Bong shared, "I was so shocked upon hearing news of Son Ho Young's suicide attempt. His unbearable pain and with the hurtful backlash, he would be hurting even more. My  heart hurts. Have courage, Son Ho Young! You have even more fans who love you."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/05/danny-ahn-lee-sang-bong-leave-words-of-encouragement-for-son-ho-young

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Teaser for this week weekly show where Danny become the host.

Hoyoung and TaeWoo feat too. I think this was filming before Hoi accident. It hurt to see him smile and laugh. My country start to air Masterchef Korea Celebrity and it broke my heart to see Hoi.

Guest adikkeluangman

Bada chooses Eun Ji Won as her ideal type and Danny Ahn as the 1st generation idol with the biggest 'prince syndrome'?
Bada dished on what first generation female idols thought of their male counterparts back in the day!  During the latest QTV's 'Handsome Boys of the 20th Century', Bada was able to freely reveal what she thought of fellow male idols now that years have gone by. She shared, "To be honest, Eun Ji Won is my style. I like manly men, and it was like that in the past too. His looks are still my style to this day." Moon Hee Jun asked, "Did you have Eun Ji Won in your heart during your S.E.S days?" Eun Ji Won's fellow Sechs Kies member Kim Jae Duk added, "I think I heard a rumor that you liked him," making Bada flustered.  After revealing Eun Ji Won as her ideal type, Bada stated that g.o.d's Danny Ahn may have been the exact opposite, sharing,"At the time, Danny Ahn was the epitome of the guy with 'prince syndrome'. Among the female idol stars, you were chosen as the male idol who was most full of himself. We didn't know each other well then, so we thought that was the case." Kim Tae Woo responded, "I'm jealous that he was a topic among girl group members even in that way." Bada then tried to comfort him by saying, "There must have been some girls who liked Kim Tae Woo."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/bada-chooses-eun-ji-won-as-her-ideal-type-and-danny-ahn-as-the-1st-generation-idol-with-the-biggest-prince-syndrome

• 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Just want to up this thread. One day to go for g.o.d 15th anniversary. Rumour has it, there will be a comeback on March but Kyesang and Hoi side denied it. Anyway, Joon already in Korea since last month.
Here a fanvid made by Korean fans. Bring out the sky blue balloon guys!

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Joon Hyung Celebrates g.o.d’s 15th Anniversary with a Handwritten Letter to Fans
Bd1pTnpCUAAIPN_.jpg

On January 13, g.o.d.’s Park Joon Hyung posted on a photo of his hand-written message on his Instagram. He wrote, “To our family Fangod, Wow! 15 years have passed by so quickly. I want to thank all of you for always supporting us and always being there for us. I always say this, but I want you to remember if it weren’t for you guys, g.o.d. would have never existed, and we would not be here today.”
He concluded his message writing, “Thank you very very much, and hope you will be with us always. I love you. Since it’s our 15th anniversary, I’m posting this at 15:00.” His sensible words and lack of Korean grammar made fans smile.
Meanwhile, there have been reports that the members of g.o.d. have been in talks of reuniting as a group since last year. However, nothing has been confirmed. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/14/park-joon-hyung-celebrates-g-o-ds-15th-anniversary-with-a-handwritten-letter-to-fans/#.UtVOSJGBXwI

g.o.d celebrate 15th anniversary + Park Joon Hyung joins Kim Tae Woo's agency Soul Shop Entertainment
irst generation idol group g.o.d celebrated their 15th anniversary on January 13, and oldest member Park Joon Hyung wrote a handwritten letter to fans and announced that he has joined Kim Tae Woo's agency Soul Shop Entertainment!
Park Joon Hyung thanked fans on his Instagram, "To: Our family Fangod, Wow! 15 years have already went by at the blink of an eye!!! Thank you so much for always loving and watching over us!!! :) Although this is something that I always say, please don't forget that if it weren't for you all, g.o.d wouldn't exist and wouldn't be here~ Thank you so so much and let's always be together! I love you!!! Since it's our 15th anniversary, I uploaded this post at 15:00 KST! :)... You are my pride & strength! God bless!"

The timing couldn't be any more perfect to share the good news that the fellow g.o.d members, Park Joon Hyung and Kim Tae Woo, are reuniting as new labelmates! A Soul Shop Entertainment rep told Star News, "We signed with Park Joon Hyung a month ago... We signed with him thanks to Kim Tae Woo and g.o.d's connection... He will focus on the program planned for the States for the time being... There are no plans for Kim Tae Woo to return as [a member of] g.o.d right away."

Happy anniversary to g.o.d and their fans!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/god-celebrate-15th-anniversary-park-joon-hyung-joins-kim-tae-woos-agency-soul-shop-entertainment#ixzz2qNvGKSxF 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min Woo Says Kim Tae Woo Consulted Him About g.o.d’s Reunion
Lee Min Woo brought up g.o.d’s current discussion on its possible reunion. 
‘M’ Lee Min Woo attended February 10’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Old School and said, “I’m looking forward to g.o.d.’s reunion.”
When DJ Kim Chang Ryeol said, “I hope that Shinhwa continues to stay together for a long time. I heard that H.O.T. and g.o.d. are talking about coming back together,” Lee Min Woo commented, “I’m looking forward to it. Tae Woo recently consulted me about g.o.d.′s reunion. I think it’d be awesome to perform along with g.o.d.”
Meanwhile, Lee Min Woo recently released his solo album M+Ten.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58171/leeminwoo-hopes-that-god-will-get-back-together
Hopefully this better be a good news. Isn't that they supposed to release a song in March. I bet it was Danny that give the idea about H.O.T and g.o.d comeback together since Danny had a show with HeeJun of H.O.T

Archived