Guest adikkeluangman

Guest god_thebest

Wow the best g.o.d dedicated channel has ended....

Why do they have to close that one!

Anyways you guys are the best keep the spirit going!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! It's my first time here at this thread. I am just wondering if you guys have the translation of the Sky Blue Balloon? I love that song and I know I would love it even more if I know what it means! And another thing, did anyone upload the episode of Come to Play where Danny, Tae Woo and Ho Young guested? And other Strong Heart episodes as well? Thank you so much! :)

It sucks to know that there are only few vids of g.o.d both old and new left @ YT. T.T

jyri, welcome to god's thread!

I think there's a link for lyrics translation on page 1(1st post).

For the shows episodes, you can find them on the show's thread(under k-drama section@ soompi).

Not sure if the link for come to play is still good or not.

It's been almost a year since that episode aired.

For Strong Heart episodes you might find them here:

http://cashewmaniakpop.wordpress.com/

ck16: Thanks for welcoming me here, and also for your information! I appreciate it! But it seems like the link on the first page does not have the trans for the sky blue balloon...

I wish I became a fan sooner!! There are so many good things about g.o.d!! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

jyri Welcome to this thread. The first post so far is the most completed info for any god related things. Better late than never to be a god fan. :)

For god Come To Play it been uploaded at Youtube. Even got someone subbed it.

god_thebest I could not access the link for that M.net news. Friday Night the original rap song. Wow, so we need to say congratulations to JYP too to come up with the great song. I hope there will be YT link later.

Let's watch Friday Night perf again. Watch it HERE.

This was from Yookailgi I think. Not sure the first cap from which episode but see that D-8. 8th album baby. The walk at the park with the family.

90069611.gif godwl.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

This from Son Ho Young ManWon Hanbok around 2007. Joon also appeared in this show.

88752585.gif 32207252.gif 25754239.gif

Clips for today.

* 081111 Interview Game (1/3) - Why does my mother like Son Hoyoung? Interview from a daughter that her mother is Son Ho Young fan. Her mom got everything on Hoi items. Her mom become Hoi fan since god.

* god Intimate Note (Hoi cut) Even when they brickbrat it was funny. I love how HoYoung and TaeWoo gang up against Danny. Does this show ever get subbed? They mention Kyesang name several time. Coz he was there on the beginning. Of course his name been mention.

Guest god_thebest

Lol

I like the g.o.d 2007 manwon haengbok

it talks about how g.o.d survived on 4 dollars a week in the past.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Yeh, it was funny and hilarious at times. I think that show was the last show that all god members in one variety although it more on Son Ho Young.

Here are the continue clips from the previous. Should watch this coz it got random sound and funny commentary.

* 08.11.11 Interview Game (2/3) - Go to Son Hoyoung Concert with Mother the kid look bored during the concert still holding the lightstick. But we can see the footage from Returns Concert. Yeay.

* 08.11.11 Interview Game (3/3) - inverview with Son Hoyoung

I bet that kid like DBSK at that time. She got to see and interview Hoi backstage. Argh...

Here is another chart of god the good and the bad. Need translation. Although even based on pictures we can guess some of it.

shykgood.jpg

Thank you for the pictures & links, N'war.

Unfortunately, I was too late.

The links're removed already by YT.

It's so hard to watch any clips these days.

Speaking of that picture^^^.

Their hairstyles do evolves.

From cool, cute, stylish, etc.

Guest adikkeluangman

What?! Another YT channel gone. So sad. What is happening.... Not fair.

Looks like someone missed the boys and wrote it on the beach.... Hu hu hu... me too.

fgod.jpg

In another note today is 26th March 2010,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FOREVER MISO CHUNSA!

SON HO YOUNG!

You looks 18 y/o although you actually 31 y/o this year.

Thank you for the picture & update, N'war.

I think it's snow right?

It looks like snow to me.

Anyway, FANGOD must write it because they're missing god.

And it's Hoi birthday today.

Happy Birthday, Hoyoung.

Guest god_thebest

Wow that Good and Bad Articla made me lol.

Here the translations and note THE SAD FACES SEPARATE GOOD FROM BAD!

1. Good at hugging ( Hoyoung And Kyesang ) :( Bad At Hugging (Taewoo and someone in the back?) People want to tell them you are not supposed to hug taewoo in that "area".

2. Looks like a popular kid in their graduation picture ( Danny and Kyesang ) :( Looks like a simpson in their graduation picture and does not look Popular ( Joon )

3. Makes the people watching happier ( Kyesang ) :( Makes the watching person feel bad and sorry ( Kyesang freezing )

4. A person that wants to be a microphone ( Hoyoung ) :( Makes people want to save the microphone from (Taewoos) Mouth.

5. Hair thats look like a pretty lemon making everyone cry because hes so cute ( Hoyoung ) :( Hair that is the Olympic Torch style which is weird ( Hoyoung )

6. A family that looks very happy ( the g.o.d and Jaemin Family picture ) :( A family that looks likes a mixed family .. Taewoo = Chinese, Joon = Black, Hoyoung = White.

7. A Instance where glasses save you ( Taewoo ) :( A instance where we all know why ( Taewoo ) cried at his first performance (its because of his small eye he was made fun of..)

8. A picture where Taewoo and Danny look beautiful and a great couple :( A picture where Danny looks pityful because of his "ONEDAY" picture.

9. Looks like a cute bunny in a forest (kyesang) :( Looks like a indian warrior resting ( Joon. lol at his "indian" hair )

10. Can use a kissing chance freely ( hoyoung ) :( Has a huge scandal everytime they kiss someone ( Danny and Kyesang )

11. A cute belly ( taewoo. lol at his belly ) :( a picture that we should not see ( taewoo laying down in the laziest positon)

12. A person who you want to have a cup of coffee with ( joon ) :( A person you dont even want to talk to ( Joon with his SCARY HAIR )

13. Has a good head shape ( Danny ) :( Has his good head shape fallen off ( Danny smiling making his good head shape weird.

14. Looks fresh and cute in Apple Hair Style ( Hoyoung ) :( "I HOPE HE NOT TRYING TO BE CUTE WITH APPLE HAIR" guy. ( Taewoo.. wow... NO! )

THE SAD FACES SEPARATE GOOD FROM BAD!

Guest god_thebest

I read a interview where a reporter states everyone is trying to be like g.o.d now

they said g.o.d was a group where everyone loved because they were comfortable and nice looking people

Guest adikkeluangman

Cindy I think that is the sand on beaches. I mean beaches never been in snowed right. Or maybe I was wrong.

god_thebest Thanks for the translations. You're awesome. I agreed on part that everyone trying to be like god now. But then, they don't have JYP for the music. god = nice looking people... ooops.. kek ek e so wrong but they still nice. At this time, the idol group that in similar kind like god IMO is 2AM.

Some pictures.

92817653.png 16908615.png 76929920.jpg 92454492.jpg godot.jpg 72540239.jpg

Son Ho Young have twitter account. So let's follow him.

http://twitter.com/dajungho2

Guest god_thebest

Hey guys where do you get all your articles from?

You should give me links so I could bring and translate them :).

god_thebest, thank you for the translations.

You're awesome.

It all makes sense to me what those writing are all about.

It's so funny.

N'war, thank you for the pictures.

Hoi has twitter now?

Let's follow him then.

Archived