Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Here is banner made by Korean fans for Tae Woo to wish for his birthday.

17411124.jpg

090312luckycha.jpg

Not sure when was this but his hair still white. I don't think this was during Dragon Ball.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest god_thebest

Wow i didnt notice there were a lot of people there.

White guy singing g.o.d's "Friday Night"

Guest adikkeluangman

god CD's that is not mine. I want this.

velusia1266489309291.jpg velusia1266489309303.jpg

waiting for god written by fans.

velusia100317103.jpg velusia1004261.jpg

Can someone translate this. It looks like when both of them in US.

10469104.jpg

Hoi running like a kid and Tae Woo not bothered at all..

89267244.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like at backstage of something. Maybe it was for Hoi concert/musical or maybe party. It sure great to have Danny and Tae Woo came along.

090321luckycha6.jpg 090321luckycha7.jpg

Guest god_thebest

http://video.nate.com/204116888

2AM performing Love and Remember,Friday Night, and One Candle

Dont you guys know the site for the g.o.d performances most of them are in cyworld, nate?

just type 지오디 in the search bar and almost all their performances are there.

and if you go on the wikipedia site or aheyeeyah site you ca get the song names and paste them on the search bar too.

also there may be a commericial but you can just wait like 10 seconds or a little more and your video will be running, :D

Guest adikkeluangman

^2AM singing god songs. I love that. They even showed vid of god perfs too.

Ho Young hug Danny. That is Danny. Who can be skinny like him. LOL.

0706045soulgodedit.jpg

Thank you for the link & picture, god_thebest & N'war.

2AM & god songs.

That's a good combination.

I know they sang god songs before.

New generation keeps god's fire burning.

Love it.

Guest onedaymaniac

WonderGirls SunYe, “Park JinYoung introduced me to G.O.D Kim TaeWoo and Son HoYoung”

The WonderGirls were recently on KBS WinWin aired on 1st June when the MC asked them, “Don’t you want to date now?”.

The girls’ reply was, “We want to date. Amongst ourselves, we also talk a lot about male entertainers. But Park JinYoung told us to wait for 3 years when we first debuted, and then when we debuted in America, he told us to wait for 2 more years. How long more do we have to wait?”

Leader SunYe then said, “But Park JinYoung PD act differently from what he says. I believe he is more lenient when it comes to relationships. He tried to introduce Kim TaeWoo and Son HoYoung to me, and he got nervous when news reports of Kim HeeChul saying that he likes SoHee came out.”

At the question of “Is there something you want to do when you have a boyfriend?” Yeeun said, “I want to have couple rings with him, and leave his name on the ‘thanks to’ part of our album.”

Sohee said, “I would like it if when we come back to Korea after we finish an overseas performance, my boyfriend waits for me at the airport and welcomes me with a hug.”

S:Newsen

cr:kbites

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP is so funny. He just protective towards the girls so the next best thing here come Ho Young and Tae Woo. LOL.

I think this already posted before but who cares. From Tae Woo Stars on Stage concert last year.

090530luckycha12.jpg 090530luckycha13.jpg 090530luckychaedit1.jpg 090530luckychaedit2.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Not much for today though. Danny always talk about weather and stuff on his twitter. Not too forget his loves for coffee. Maybe we should bug him on twitter.

I wonder what are they doing now as for god activities.

Guest god_thebest

I read in a article that Rain based his group MBLAQ off of g.o.d

He said that MBLAQ is a group where not just appearance but talent will count.

Super Junior said they look up to g.o.d and SHINHWA when they were newbies and that they wanted to be funny people like g.o.d

Guest adikkeluangman

Rain have been around with god for long time. Of course he inspired to made his protege like them. But they can improved more. Many new idol that inspired by god.

Old times. One of the photo shoot that they were school uniforms.

god2u.jpg

I want to see god on magazine cover again.

030801junior.jpg

Not sure where did I get this. But I think this letter written by Tae Woo when he on army. Can someone confirm this.

090530taewooletter.jpg

Hello to all god fans.....long time no see.

My previous post to here was long long time ago but my support and love to god is on going and forever.

Thanks to everyone who posted and shared all about god's old and new clips.

god2mp3.jpg

pic credit to : krfilm.net

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi Dabin... you're post here. Miss you so much. Thanks for the picture. If only I can wave the balloon and the lightstick for once.

Gotta love the banner. Although I'm not their fan since earlier but I sure feel proud to become god fan.

0907265soulgodsize.jpg

This was fan gift for Joon party last year. That remind me if they gonna held one this year too. Next month is July.

090719joonbirthday.jpg

Last but not least, isn't that the man on the picture looks like Tae Woo. Hoi and Tae Woo going back to hotel.

hoi6.jpg

Archived