Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

This is a chart made by fangod. It all about god member ranking according to the fans. I only knew the first two only. Date of birth and height of god member. Anybody please help to translate this.

41712133.jpg

Performances for today.

* Danny & HoYoung eat Ice Cream this is too cute. They went to eat ice cream. In the car they talk about random things and at the shop they show how to add ice cream toppings.

* 134 14 + Say G.O.D - Good Bye Event 1 after end of 4th album promo. I not sure if this one or another but when god had goodbye stage, the studio for tv station cannot accomodate for god fans that come for the recording so they set up stage at the nearest school field after the studio recording to say goodbye to fans.

* god Medley To Mother / Love and Remember / Lie / Road during 5th jib promo.

Guest god_thebest

omg i was laughing so much at the g.o.d chart thing here ill tranlate it

Age: Joon(my dad is 5 years older), Kyesang(SUPER YOUNG LOOKING!), danny (just 2 days behing kyesang so third place), Hoyoung ( 80.3.16) , Taewoo( HES 30 and is the youngest)

Height: Taewoo 192 (makes all celebs look like midgets),Kyesang 182 (the avg height for korean stars), Danny(somehow a tall person),Joon( i hope hes the same?),Hoyoung( taewoo makes him look like a super duper midget).

Internet usage in Cyworld: Danny (chats with other people alot :D),taewoo(post pitures of him and yuri and post on cyworld -.-), kyesang(oh he just go on and people know hes alive), Joon(same internet usage as my dad),Hoyoung(hoyoung asks how his fanclub is doing.)

Muscle: joon(passed the limit for muscles on a body),hoyoung( Health is my life),kyesang(all the muscles are made in the army),danny(pissed at excercising),taewoo (please put muscles on him).

Hey ill translate more of the chart be waiting for more

its hella funny

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks for translating. Just take your time OK. That is so funny and somehow it is true. So what is the black border that separate some of the pictures. Internet. well it is so true. Joon is online but he never posted anything anywhere, Danny is the netizen. Hoi is seldom but TaeWoo ahhh... Yeah, I don't visit his cyworld coz of that.

Muscle is crazy right. ha ha ha... Danny sure pissed off but I guess he still training a bit due to his drama and Dream Team. TaeWoo. ah ah as long as he is healthy I'm OK. His body right now is the best so far.

Performances for today.

* [Fancam] Dance with god fan Human Concert. Hoi focus but can hear TaeWoo voice and KyeSang or Danny that behind Hoi.

* Letter Been long time since I saw this perf. As usual the fans sing a long.

* 050807 Niga Itseoya Halkot + Chotbul Hana In blue suit. It sure good. Can't believe that is already almost 5 years.

* [MV] Promise god is Back Concert 2005. They worked really hard for this concert. Joon had hepatitis B. At most song he don't performed Hoi injured his leg and asthma. But they pulled it through.

From allkpop:

Kim Tae Woo & Son Ho Young’s North American tour snags big name sponsors

Good news for both American and Canadian Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young fans.

Two big name American companies, Verizon Wireless and Hyatt Hotel, recently signed on to be the main sponsors of, g.o.d. alumni, Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young’s North American tour, titled “the First Concert” tour.

If you didn’t know already, Kpop veterans Kim Tae Woo and Son Ho Young are participating in a small three city North American tour that starts in Chicago, IL on the 12th of February. After the Chicago concert, they’ll head west to Seattle, WA to perform two shows on the 19th and 20th. Then lastly, they’ll take a small jaunt up north, across the border to Vancouver, B.C., Canada to give two more shows on the 26th and 27th.

When asked why they were sponsoring “the First Concert” tour, a representative from Verizon Wireless explained that this tour is a great opportunity for them to show other big American businesses that there is a growing market for Korean entertainers in North America. The representative went on to say that they’re working hard to make this tour an unforgettable one for fans.

Bring it back to the old school for Kyopos, Kim Tae Woo is one of my favorite singers, so a concert with just him would be good enough for me. However, add Son Ho Young to the mix and you have yourself a show that’s not to be missed. Hopefully this tour will be a major success and bring more big name American companies knocking on Kpop star’s doors, allowing them to do more concert tours in North America.

Website : [1] http://the1stconcert.com/ [2] http://club.cyworld.com/the1stconcert but all in Korean. They should put in English coz the audience are English speaker.

Video message from artists, all in Korean.

They cute here.

She called TaeWoo oppa in Invincible Youth but here she address TW as sunbaenim.

Anybody watched Dream Team Canada Special Part 4. Danny was crying before he doing the bungee jumping. He said that his mother and sister were in pain due to his problem/behaviour and he want to change that for the new year and he want to be acting more then he said something about god like how the fans have waited for so long. Can someone tell more. I missed that part.

Guest HoiSang

omg i was laughing so much at the g.o.d chart thing here ill tranlate it

HAHAHA omg, thank u SO much for translating! i seriously LOL so much while reading it - definitely looking forward to more xD i liked the part about how hoi is like a super-midget next to taewoo, wahaha!

and i'm happy kyesang is still included in the chart ^_^ but i always thought danny was taller then him tho, haha

Guest god_thebest

Ok Now here is the full version translated

Kyesang(SUPER YOUNG LOOKING!),

danny (just 2 days behing kyesang so third place)

Hoyoung ( 80.3.16) ,

Taewoo( HES 30 and is the youngest)

Height: Taewoo 192 (makes all celebs look like midgets),

Kyesang 182 (the avg height for korean stars),

Danny(somehow a tall person),

Joon( i hope hes the same?),

Hoyoung( taewoo makes him look like a super duper midget).

Internet usage in Cyworld: Danny (chats with other people alot ),

taewoo(post pitures of him and yuri and post on cyworld -.-),

kyesang(oh he just go on and people know hes alive),

Joon(same internet usage as my dad),

Hoyoung(hoyoung asks how his fanclub is doing.)

Muscle: joon(passed the limit for muscles on a body),

hoyoung( Health is my destiny),

kyesang(all the muscles are made in the army)

danny(pissed at excercising),

taewoo (please put muscles on him).

Fashion sense: Joon

Kyesang,

Danny,

hoyung and

Taewoo ( oh there all the same -.-)

Pride: Taewoo(oh anything i go for it works)

Danny(HEY IM PART OF g.o.d's TOP RAPPER!)

kyesang(actors pride),

Joon( HOLLYWOOD STAR but dies in the first episode.save our joon oppa T_T),

hoyoung( humble x100000000)

Language fluency:Hoyoung(can speak korean,english and japanese,and doesnt go on his fansite but instead on the japanese blog he has -.-)

Joon(can speak english and elementary school korean?is your korean ok joon?),

kyesang(korean and a little japanese?maybe how to greet?he has alot of japanese fans...,

Taewoo(he can speak Seoul style which is city type talking and gumi style which is country talking..),

danny(HES GETS PISSED WHEN SOMEONE ASKS HIM SOMETHING IN AMERICAN.even if his name is danny..)

Popularity: Taewoo(the best voice in korea can put him food on the table),

Hoyoung(He can persuade anyone to do anything),

Kyesang(just stays neutral so hes in the middle popularity of g.o.d),

Danny(Neutral #2),

Joon(is under the danger of losing his leader role because his popularity hit rock bottom.)

Singing ability: Taewoo(worlds best #2),

Hoyoung(started to do good after chapter 3),

Kyesang(HEY MAN IM NOT EMBARRASED IM A SUPPORT VOCAL!),

Joon(yea man im a rapperr!has the role of english rapping skills),

danny(learned JYP's style of rapping and is the biggest victum because of taewoo,also has the role of korean rapping).

Yea here is all the translations

Guest god_thebest

"Thanks for translating. Just take your time OK. That is so funny and somehow it is true. So what is the black border that separate some of the pictures."

hey the black bar means "the wall"

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for the translation. It sure a great laugh.The pride is so true. ke ke ke.. actually all is true. Although Joon part is I feel a bit sad though. Language, is true... ke ke ke... Danny and HoYoung LOL. Tae Woo he is the boasting one.

Performances for today.

* Lie + I Need You Danny feel off the stage during the 2nd song. Poor him but others all into perf and don't realize him or they so professional.

* [Fancam] Covergirl from god Human Concert. Hoi focus. Oh. Oh. Oh.

* [Fancam] Circle of Love Hoi focus from god is Back Concert.

* The Place Where You Should Be + One Candle in Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter. During 7th jib perf.

Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo at KTW fan meeting 090225

p090225008.jpg

From allkpop:

g.o.d ignored 2AM’s Seulong?

2AM is currently on a roll with their new song, Even If I Die, I Won’t Let You Go. Member Seulong recently told a story about him meeting legendary idol group g.o.d.

On the latest episode of Intimate Note, Seulong said, “When I was in Grade 1~2, I was a child actor. During my acting days, I got an autograph from g.o.d.” He continued, “I was at the MBC center late at night, and saw g.o.d. I went and asked for an autograph. Kim Tae Woo hyung came and told me to work hard.”

Danny Ahn, who was also in the episode, said, “I remember Seulong back then. I thought that he was going to do well.”

Seulong then corrected, “I remember that everyone was ignoring me except for Tae Woo hyung.”

Hmm… I wonder what the former g.o.d member said to Seulong after the recording…

TaeWoo is warm up to people easily while Danny he is not too fast to do that. LOL.

Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo 'The First Concert'.

I almost tear up watching the first few second and the BGM.

* Teaser 2 Son Ho Young focus

Video message from artists.

* CN Blue

Thank you for the updates & links, N'war.

Gosh the promo for The First Concert is so nice.

Hopefully, they'll release DVD for their concert so we all can watch too.

I'm sure other god members also wish Seulong the best with his career back then too.

Like you said Taewoo is always warmed up to people fast and Danny is more shy & quiet.

Guest god_thebest

remeber when i told you i met g.o.d?

well kim tae woo's nice going around places and giving people autographs and making them laugh

while danny is just on the side chilling not really talking to people

hoyoung gets mobbed by the girls so too bad i couldnt get his autograph

joon hes cools,and kind of funny too

well i hope seulong gets extreme popularity like g.o.d soon because i love their songs

my top artists in korea

1.g.o.d

2.2am

3.park jin young

AND PLEASE SUB TO ME ON YOUTUBE

www.youtube.com/rice31254

i want to spread g.o.d music i got some white,black and a few mexicans actually listening,please help to make g.o.d dedicated channels around many sites and upload g.o.d stuff because without us g.o.d will be lost and may never regain their populairty without the new generations support so please show many people g.o.d.

EVEN IF I SHOW g.o.d TO OVER 1000's OF PEOPLE AND ONLY 1 PERSON BECOMES A g.o.d FAN ITS A MASSIVE SUCCESS FOR ME!

Guest HoiSang

Language fluency:Hoyoung(can speak korean,english and japanese,and doesnt go on his fansite but instead on the japanese blog he has -.-)

Ok, i feel extremely babo-ish now - when the heck did Hoi started his Ameblo, huaaaaaaaaah *_* this was such a shock to me, but once again, thank u so much for translating! if not, i would have never known T^T btw, he's fluent in japanese is it? so is he the one writing in his ameblo too? or is someone else writing for him? lol, this is just all too... surprising xD

and joon! seriously, where is he......... i don't want his leadership role to disappear~! he's the best type of leader any group could have! god should really make a comeback *sigh*

p/s, btw if anyone is wondering, hoi's ameblo is >> http://ameblo.jp/hoi032 ^-^

Guest god_thebest

this may sound stupid but

cans you guys give me the link for fangod site?i could transalate pictures and stuff that come out.

ive been to over 30 sites of g.o.d sites and each contain 500-1000 members i think FANgod has the most since its official

Guest adikkeluangman

^You mean the god Korean fan sites/cafe? I don't know much since I can' read Korean and some have restricted only to members.

http://cafe.naver.com/entergod.cafe

http://cafe.daum.net/againfangod/

http://cafe.daum.net/godyop0113

http://cafe.daum.net/1lovegod

god_thebest Thank you so much for you translation. What to call you. You can translate anything that you want. I don't mind.

jess I thought I already told u about Hoi ameblo. Well, from some clips he can say basic words or maybe at beginner level but he get so much love by Japanese fans.

I love this couple. So cute. I think they had show or something at school. To think back again, these two are always together. Concert and everything.

94587172.gif

Danny fancam. Been so long to found his fancam.

* Classroom Idea + Talk at Human Concert (Danny solo) then he talk a bit. Please translate.

* 051112 Son Ho Young talked about his mother in Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter. Other members also there but this was Hoi cut.

* god - The Sky Blue Balloon This was at HoYoung first solo concert 2006. god came before the encore. Danny late warm-up to the song.

The First Concert is like this Friday.... I want to go too..

Guest god_thebest

OMGG

there are over 83000 fans on the website links you gave me

i dont feel like there are only 6 members of FANgod :D

i know more sites so there are almost 100000 g.o.d fans

i wished they could speak english and join this forum to have like 5000 pages of forum likes dbsk or some group

anyways i got the VIP tickets im so happy

im poor but my sister got me tickets so im gonna see taewoo up in the front

i hope the stadium in seattle is filled so we could have a massive cheering for song like 0%

i know 1 celebrity thats probably gonna come and you guys know him to his name is Jaebeom from 2PM

anyways im gonna record small clips in the concert and upload them on my youtube account so wait :)

my youtube acc is youtube.com/rice31254

god_the best, I'm happy for you & you're very luck to get the VIP ticket.

Your sister is very nice. He..he...he...

Have lots of fun & tell us all about the concert.

I can't wait to read all about the concerts.

Say hi to them from us @ soompi.

Archived